Today 01:44 AM

Old August 4th, 2017, 12:45 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Chamelonpaw blinked,"Which choice do you want." She repeated easing her voice trying not to sound as intimidating.I don't know whether I should give this cat a choice, they wanted to attack me and now they are being pleading and they also looked scared.
Bingo looked at her,"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! It's just.." He flattened himself to the ground with his ears pinned as he trailed off, I can't think about it, I can't think about it, I can't think about it..., he kept repeating those words to himself until he forgot why he was telling himself not to think about something.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 4th, 2017, 02:55 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(You can give Morningblue a nice scar on his muzzle if you like. Want anything for Styx?)

@blue jellie

Morningblue caught the scent of another cat on the breeze, and he snapped his head around to see a black, one-eyed tom. It didn't smell like a clan cat, and in a quick glance he saw that the tom was crouched and claws unsheathed. It was all the Morningblue needed to see. He leaped between the rogue and his sister and curled his lips back in a snarl. "This is Thunderclan territory. Leave now, or I'll be forced to make you leave," he hissed, his voice a steady, even drone. Morningblue's tail lashed as he fixed his green eyes on the rogue, his claws unsheathed and his tail lashing.
[heh heh, maybe a nice wound on his side.]

"You'll be forced to make me leave, huh?" His lips twisted into a snarl.
"I can't wait to feel your throat beneath my claws." He lunged at Morningblue, ready to claw his throat. "You'll never live to become that deputy."

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old August 4th, 2017, 03:48 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn padded in the other direction, but a few moment later she swerved to the right and back towards Cherrypaw. She padded softly, as if she were hunting prey. Time to see something... Tigerdawn stopped and climbed a tree. She rested on a low branch, where she could see Cherrypaw. Being careful not to let her tail hang or make any noise, she scooted a bit further up the branch.

Character Site

Old August 4th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
[heh heh, maybe a nice wound on his side.]

"You'll be forced to make me leave, huh?" His lips twisted into a snarl.
"I can't wait to feel your throat beneath my claws." He lunged at Morningblue, ready to claw his throat. "You'll never live to become that deputy."
Morningblue reacted immediately, his pulse quickening with the with tantalizing rush of battle. He couldn't dodge with Jaystorm behind him, so he reared up on his hind legs as the rogue closed in on him, ready to slam his powerful forepaws down and pin the rogue under his claws.
Old August 4th, 2017, 04:48 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

I've got middle school all day 9:00 to 5:30, sorry!!!)

Yeah, Styx can scar Jaystorm. Just give her a deep cut on the shoulder.
@Panic @Charmer
~~~

The molly gasped as an intruder, clearly aiming for her, was intercepted by her brother. Both toms began fighting, and she shouted over the chaos to try to attract others to help, but soon none came and the pregnant queen was forced to join the fight.
With on paw she reached out lightning-fast, aiming for the rogue tom's ragged pelt. It was clumsier than usual but still pretty good, she guessed, yet it wouldn't do much even if it did hit, just be a short distraction. If it missed she would've just drawn unwanted attention to herself and the kits inside of her could be born stillborn- or worse, not born at all. This thought made Jaystorm back away slowly.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old August 4th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn padded in the other direction, but a few moment later she swerved to the right and back towards Cherrypaw. She padded softly, as if she were hunting prey. Time to see something... Tigerdawn stopped and climbed a tree. She rested on a low branch, where she could see Cherrypaw. Being careful not to let her tail hang or make any noise, she scooted a bit further up the branch.
Cherrypaw crept closer to the squirrel being careful not to make a sound, her eyes locked on her target. The squirrel was busy nibbling on a beech nut and hadn't noticed the young apprentice. Suddenly, a gust blew through the trees, and the squirrel perked up and bolted. Foxdung! It smells me! Cherrypaw realized her mistake just as the squirrel bolted for a tree, she chased after it, hard on its trail as it launched up the trunk, she leaped at the tree with claws outstretched. For a split second, Cherrypaw thought she had managed to pin the squirrel's tail, but it scurried higher, leaving behind a clump of tail hair.
Old August 4th, 2017, 06:05 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue reacted immediately, his pulse quickening with the with tantalizing rush of battle. He couldn't dodge with Jaystorm behind him, so he reared up on his hind legs as the rogue closed in on him, ready to slam his powerful forepaws down and pin the rogue under his claws.
Styx swore, watching as Morningblue reared up to pin him down. He barely even noticed Jaystorm's swipe, instead slamming his head upwards, trying to knock the larger cat off of him. His pulse picked up- already full of adrenaline for the fight. "Hey, kitten, don't overexert yourself with that swollen belly of yours." She has kits...

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!

Last edited by Panic; August 4th, 2017 at 06:07 PM.
Old August 4th, 2017, 06:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
Bingo looked at her,"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! It's just.." He flattened himself to the ground with his ears pinned as he trailed off, I can't think about it, I can't think about it, I can't think about it..., he kept repeating those words to himself until he forgot why he was telling himself not to think about something.
Chameleonpaw wanted to attack him, but at the same time she wanted to chase him off, he was scrawny," Here's the deal. If I get you some prey will you do something that makes sense?"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 4th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn pricked he ears as Cherrypaw began climbing the tree. She bunched her muscles and leaped to the next tree, landing roughly. Tigerdawn climbed down and hid in a bush.

Character Site

Old August 4th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Sigh...

@blue jellie @Panic

Morningblue felt the rogue's head slam him in the chest and grunted with the impact, trying to hold the tom in place as he aimed a rake of his claw along the cat's shoulder. This cat may not have been a warrior, but it was a formidable fighter, he knew that much. "Jaystorm, run!" Morningblue called to his sister.

Last edited by Charmer; August 4th, 2017 at 07:30 PM.