Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Mosskins for the...
by ellie
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 03:57 PM
Kit Corner
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:45 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by lark.
Today 03:42 PM
Quietpaw Training Thread...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:35 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 17th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Alderscreech lashed her tail, frustration, she knew about Winterwisp, but Sagewhisker was another story to take care of. She knew it already from a pawstep away. Something was up, she knew it. The tabby knew he was hiding something, something he didn't want her to know. Stubborn determination bore in her gaze. The itch, she knew something was up, but she didn't know what. It was annoying her, a lot. Why can't he just tell his own mother?... Alderscreech huffed, perhaps he would say later, she decided, it was best to end the conversation here and now. It was for the better, she suspected. "Blazingstar, I know somethings up, but if you don't want to talk about, then we can continue this later." Alderscreech sighed, optics concerned, conflicted, and worried all mixed in one, and some sort of anger and frustration. Alderscreech wasn't one to bug, patience was the key for this one.
"It's clear you don't want to talk right now, you must have duties to do, you are leader afterall. Just know, think over your decisions, before you do them." Alderscreech advised, eyes narrowed. "It will help you well.." The molly started to walk away, toward camp, with a conflicted look on her face. Perhaps, things would get better with her influence. Perhaps.
Blazingstar felt his chest hurt as his mother turned to walk away. Why couldn't be open with her? What was wrong with him? He paused, pivoted on his feet and took a few steps towards her, his mouth open like he was trying to say something. His mouth closed and he froze in his tracks. He had to act now or his fur would start falling from guilt. "erm... uh..." the noises left his mouth. The ginger tom took a deep breath. "Wait. Mom, don't walk away!" he spoke finally. It took a lot, but he had to be honest. Alderscreech was the last cat's trust he wanted to lose. "I know who you were talking about, I just didn't wanna bring her up because she's passing a rumor around. Emberdust heard it herself and Galespring knows," he sighed, his head dropping a little. His long tail lowered until it was laying on the ground. Suddenly Blazingstar's posture was poor, obviously upset about Sagewhisker and what was going on in their lives.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 17th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by >Pepsi< View Post

"No, no problem, but we will it, or even touch it," Her green eyes filled with worry, her expression begging her apprentice to listen. Flamestorm came to a halt as she spotted a monster, roaring in-front of her. "Stay close, please," She flicked her tail. "Actually go now, not to far but...Don't go near the path!"
"Yes Flamestorm!" Now ShinePaw could see her mentor's meaning as she noticed the sorrow in her mentor's eyes. She lost a close friend to the thunderpath...I can tell...
Padding some distance away from the edge of the thunderpath, beyond the monsters' stench, she scented rabbit. Please let me catch it...to make Flamestorm proud...I will prove I can be a cat to be proud of! stalking carefully until the thunderpath was hidden by a dark tunnel, she chased the rabbit, catching it in the blink of her pale Huey eyes. "Look, Flamestorm! I got one!" ShinePaw called, the rodent dangling lifeless in her grey muzzle.
Old March 17th, 2017, 08:48 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Lonestar23

Sagewhisker narrowed her eyes as the sun's rays penetrated the nursery walls and warmed her pelt. The dark tortoiseshell molly peered down at her nursing kits and began to rasp her rough tongue. She paused for a moment to admire her beautiful sleeping kits. Sagewhisker loved the little rise and fall of their breathing. The molly gave her kits one last lick before they began to stir again and suckle. She purred as she felt her kits' tiny paws kneading against her still swollen stomach. Sagewhisker gave a faint smile as she heard the tiny mews of her newborn kits. The smile quickly faded as she thought of how she would raise these kits without a father. The tortoiseshell molly reopened her eyes and stared worriedly down at her kits. Worry and sorrow filled her amber eyes as the shine quickly faded from them. Sagewhisker thought of her own kithood and how, she herself, had grow up without both of her parents. She thought of her own foster mother, Shellstream. "I love you, little ones. I promise that I will do my best to care for you. I'm sorry that you will have to grow up without a father. It's my fault that Blazingstar doesn't want you, but it is his fault that he won't have the chance to be a good father to you." Sagewhisker mewed, her mew thick with sorrow and love.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old March 17th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Gray thing

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Acornheart opened her eyes groaning sleepily and groomed herself, she yawned and layed her head on her paws.

Misti: about 11 months old, pure black with amber eyes, she has kittens, The father is 100% needy

Needy: About 14 months old, White with orange spots and darker orange stripes on the orange spots, , male
Old March 18th, 2017, 02:27 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raywood View Post

[[thanks again for bumping! <3
& i apologize if it's a little shorter than usual]]

While Runningheart faced an internal struggle of immeasurable pain, Sandgust was busy attempting to gauge the damage and consider her own options. It wasn't as if she could alleviate his grieving, and it may be immoral to do regardless since without loss, how did they know gain? But it was also killing her to see her friend like this, too caught up in his suffering to enjoy what life had to offer. She opened her mouth before closing it again, determining no amount of sentiment was going to help either of them under these circumstances, something she silently promised she would provide only if Runningheart made himself available to it. There was no replacing his brother with anyone or anything, nor would it be feasible to think that would ease the hurt of losing him. No herbs could magically heal those emotional wounds, and she realized that perhaps time was the sole cure, even if that wasn't always successful.

The silence between them was the most welcome she'd ever had in a lifetime since it seemed to speak louder than what they could exchange verbally. It screamed the truth, that Runningheart was in mourning and going through what could be described as unimaginable, and fed her a constant reminder of her lack of certainty. She didn't know how to be there for him but wished it was within her power.

When he broke the silence, Sandgust felt some tension drain from her simply at his tone, finding a pinch of joy in the familiarity. Stealing a glance at him, she was relieved to see he was also appearing less on edge, which helped her relax even if it didn't eliminate the cats' mess of emotions. But for a moment, all of that seemed to disappear at the contact. His nose to her head helped her forget about the complicated situation they were entangled in and allowed Sandgust to focus on nothing but Runningheart fleetingly. Jolted with affection for her companion, a weak purr tumbled from the she-cat. You're really something, Runningheart, she thought to herself, almost surprised by his ability to extend comfort when he was working through the loss of his sibling.

The reference to the battle awoke memories of Snowypaw--she had no idea what'd happened to him after leaving RiverClan. She hoped he was alright but couldn't decide if she wanted to know his fate. It was easier to pretend, sometimes, that he was alive and happy in RiverClan without her. Brushing the thoughts away, Sandgust managed to nod her agreement, "I'm glad as well." Despite the drawbacks in moving, WindClan was truly the home for her now, and having at least one close friend made the transition worth it. "I like it here." It was a new adventure and lifestyle, if not a touch lonelier without her remaining family. There was a tremble in her voice as she went on, "And I think I owe that to you."
((you're perfectly fine! <3))

A soft wind flowed around both of the warriors, the stars still twinkling ahead in the night sky as the moon rose higher. Despite time consistently slipping from his paws, Runningheart felt as though everything was on pause, and the only two cats in the world right now where him and Sandgust. He thought back to the liberation, when he had rescued his friend. Then, he hadn't known about Snowypaw, and quite frankly supposed he still didn't know him now. It wasn't like the warrior had set aside the time to ask about him; it felt as though it was a touchy subject for the former RiverClan resident. His heart ached that he couldn't give her back her brother, but a part of him was selfishly glad- glad that in this upheaval of a place to call home within Sandgust's life, he had remained the one constant, and was able to be here for her now. Just as the pale furred she-cat was muddling through for a way to alleviate his sadness, so he was too to fill happiness back into her life.

As she spoke of owing it to Runningheart, the tom took that by complete surprise. He felt as though all he had aided in was the transition, the physical aspect of getting Sandgust out of RiverClan and into the safe haven that had been WindClan at the time - before the liberation had inevitably made it's way there. By that time, however, SkyClan and their forces were too strong for Singenight, and the battle had been all but pitiful. But maybe it had been more? Having been so wrapped up in his emotions, the snowy white tom must've failed to see how else he had helped his friend, the many other ways that he had provided her a home. That thought conflicted with the majority that tumbled around inside his head, and without thinking Runningheart shook it, his maw producing a slight, but realtively hoarse, chuckle. "Oh? I think I have a lot more to owe to you, Sandgust," he murmured quietly, fixating his illuminating blue eyes on her. In the wash of the moonlight, he seemed to see her different now. Almost as if she had been with him in WindClan this whole time.

His tone seemingly taking on a more hopeful one, the WindClan warrior turned his gaze to look up at the rising moon above them. It was about three quarters full, but still consistently provided a shining spotlight down on the land and it's residence below. There was a comforting silence that surrounded them now, and as the stars danced in the sky that stretched overhead, Runningheart felt a moment of clarity and peace fall over him. Since his brother had passed away, it was almost as if the thorns that had forged their way around his heart were breaking, and for once in his life he felt truly vulnerable - although he knew for certain that he needn't be worried about Sandgust taking advantage of that. I know you're up there, brother he thought as his face remained turned up towards the radiant night sky. In response, a few gathered bulbs of light seemed to sparkle a little brighter, increasing the already soft smile that was apparent on his face - a confirmation, he thought.

"I think everything is going to be alright." Runningheart spoke these words with a newfound sense of hope as he brought his gaze back down to his friend. Moments earlier, when he had first emerged onto the moorland territory that he called home, the warrior had been lost and distraught, not knowing if he could place his unsteady paws amongst the firm ground, for fear that it would split in two and swallow him up. Dark and stormy clouds had created a barrier between the now and the future, and nothing had seemed beautiful to him anymore. Now, though, standing underneath the wash of moonlight on a rather peaceful leaf-bare evening, the possibilities of the future seemed endless. His vision seemed to be clearer and more focused than ever. With Sangust at his side, the feeling of being able to tackle the most challenging aspects of his life ahead of him didn't seem so daunting anymore; in fact, they seemed small in comparison. With that thought encrusted within his mind, Runningheart let the smile on his face stretch wider, the depths of his water like eyes being filled ablaze with a new fire that now resided in his heart.

Last edited by spade; March 18th, 2017 at 02:28 AM.
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:18 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post

Sagewhisker narrowed her eyes as the sun's rays penetrated the nursery walls and warmed her pelt. The dark tortoiseshell molly peered down at her nursing kits and began to rasp her rough tongue. She paused for a moment to admire her beautiful sleeping kits. Sagewhisker loved the little rise and fall of their breathing. The molly gave her kits one last lick before they began to stir again and suckle. She purred as she felt her kits' tiny paws kneading against her still swollen stomach. Sagewhisker gave a faint smile as she heard the tiny mews of her newborn kits. The smile quickly faded as she thought of how she would raise these kits without a father. The tortoiseshell molly reopened her eyes and stared worriedly down at her kits. Worry and sorrow filled her amber eyes as the shine quickly faded from them. Sagewhisker thought of her own kithood and how, she herself, had grow up without both of her parents. She thought of her own foster mother, Shellstream. "I love you, little ones. I promise that I will do my best to care for you. I'm sorry that you will have to grow up without a father. It's my fault that Blazingstar doesn't want you, but it is his fault that he won't have the chance to be a good father to you." Sagewhisker mewed, her mew thick with sorrow and love.
Obsidiansky entered the nursery, the black tom glancing around for his friend. He knew Sagewhisker would be in here; she always was, with her kits. He spotted her by a nest, beside her young kits, and sighed. It seemed as though bad luck had taken it's toll-- her mate had left her, but he was glad that was all that had happened. She would be able to take care of them without him. And he would step in, if he needed to... but that would be a last resort, for although Obsidiansky cared about his friend very much, he didn't want to strain the relationship between them. He approached the nest, stopping as he saw that the younger cats were asleep. "Are you doing alright?" The tom asked in a low voice, glancing worriedly at his friend. He would hate for something bad to happen to her. And surely nothing bad would happen, right? They would be fine. She and the kits both would. He glanced down at the slumbering kits, and a slight smile spread across his maw. "The kits are beautiful. Getting bigger by the day." He added, glancing up at her. That was his attempt at conversation; he was normally better, but for the moment being, it seemed appropriate somehow to talk about the young kits.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 18th, 2017, 11:34 AM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Pantherstrike growled, her eyes hardening as she glared at the older warrior, then she smirked. "I give respect to cats who dont shove me," She replied calmly. "And obviously if you know im young for a warrior you can see me," She turned her head away arrogantly, letting out a "Hmph" sound. "But whatever." She was already over the fact that the other cat had bumped into her. Lowering her head, she gave her chest fur a quick lick before straightening up, her green eyes studying the other warrior.
"Your voice, tiny warrior. I can hear your voice and see your face," the she-cat meowed, gaining control of theirself. They were, after all, used to explaining to things like "Why are your eyes all funny?" But they struggled still to recall a time where any cat had been so rude. The Siamese tried her best not to glower at the younger cat through their blue eyes, as that would most likely further aggravate her.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old March 18th, 2017, 12:26 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

"Your voice, tiny warrior. I can hear your voice and see your face," the she-cat meowed, gaining control of theirself. They were, after all, used to explaining to things like "Why are your eyes all funny?" But they struggled still to recall a time where any cat had been so rude. The Siamese tried her best not to glower at the younger cat through their blue eyes, as that would most likely further aggravate her.
Pantherstike gave an annoyed huff, shaking her head. "Well I guess you cant see that good if you're calling me tiny yet im almost taller than you even though you're like a senior warrior." She replied smoothly, her tone only holding a bored edge to it. She simply let her gaze run over them in silence for a few moments, before shrugging. "Okay, maybe I shouldn't have snapped like that, I suppose. I do that when someone startles me." She licked a paw, running it over her whiskers coolly.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old March 18th, 2017, 12:36 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

(That's alright)

Phantompaw looked around. The moor was rather bleak, and not quite as intriguing as it had been when she was a kit, but still. It smelled sharply of heather and gorse, along with a faint hint of rabbit. The whitish and pale calico molly sat down, scratching at a bothersome itch behind her ear. It was good to get away from camp, and now, finally, she was able to without Rainpaw stopping her. Then, he'd been Rainkit, but she assumed that he was Rainpaw now. She hadn't spoken with him, or any of her kin, in some time. Some for certain reasons. Rainpaw was always being rather nosy, Dovecloud seemed to always be watching her like a hawk, and Gustflight was rather grumpy. The rest, she didn't really know what she thought. Sighing, she stood up, stiffening as a familiar smell hit her nose. Racing up the crest of a hill, she looked out across the white streaked moor, searching for the cat she knew was there. Sure enough, she spotted her mother, walking through the moor in Phantompaw's general direction. Flattening her ears, she sat down, watching with dark blue hues the white shape, striped with black. For a moment she wondered if she'd judged too quickly, and hadn't given Dovecloud a fair chance. Shaking her head, the newly made apprentice slowly got to her paws. There was no point in running away, because then Dovecloud would see the flash of movement, and that would get her nowhere. She skittered down the hill, moving clumsily due to the slippery conditions. Phantompaw stopped two fox lengths away, lowering her head in a formal greeting, her eyes revealing nothing. “Nice day.” she murmured, looking everywhere but Dovecloud's face.
The queen smiled as she saw her daughter hop down the moor to her, it filler her with delight, the sight of her daughter hopping happily through the moor. It also made her tear up a bit, her precious children were growing up fast, too fast, and sadly her mate took no part in it. Neither of them did. Although he drug her heart through the dirt, ripped her soul in half, and cackled as she cried in despair, she still loved her ex mate, with all of her heart. Don't get her wrong, she loved Gustflight as well, but she believed that he didn't love her, was it her fate to be tossed out and hated by her mates? Was it her fate to be beat, clawed, battered, and broken by the ones she fell so deeply for? The very thought made her heart sink, no matter how much devotion and love she poured into her mates, they ended up leaving her, was she too much? Was she ugly? Was her personality awful, was she too demanding, did she care too much? All of these questions spun around in her head every day, she continplated her very existence. But she quickly pushed away those horrid thoughts as her daughter began to speak, she found it odd, phantompaw wouldn't look at her as she spoke, did she do something wrong? "Hello dear, it is a very lovely day, Newleaf is on its way." she purred, her white fur seemed to glow in the sunlight as well as her stunning, starling blue hues. After a few seconds of awkward science she smiled sweetly down at her daughter and giggled "How has your day been gong sweety? I hope you're learning a whole lot from your mentor. Are they being kind to you? Oh I hope they're taking their time while teaching you, I know how hard it is to be taught some new stuff so don't be afraid to ask for them to go slower." she said quickly, her motherly side was showing, and rightfully so, her daughter had avoided her as much as possible and she was worried sick over her safety, she just wanted to make sure she was happy, that's all she wished for.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 18th, 2017, 12:49 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Pantherstike gave an annoyed huff, shaking her head. "Well I guess you cant see that good if you're calling me tiny yet im almost taller than you even though you're like a senior warrior." She replied smoothly, her tone only holding a bored edge to it. She simply let her gaze run over them in silence for a few moments, before shrugging. "Okay, maybe I shouldn't have snapped like that, I suppose. I do that when someone startles me." She licked a paw, running it over her whiskers coolly.
"Senior warrior? Oh, come on, I'm not that old," they huffed irritatedly. "And you should know by now that I can't really tell who's taller on short notice." Their crossed eyes flickered from the other cat's face to the sky as they attempted to casually check the time. Normal cats don't hafta deal with this, they thought bitterly as they turned their head, searching for the sun. Rainshade finally caught sight of it, shining dully through a thin layer of clouds in the cold air.
(su shortttt
Well it feels short)
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Closed Thread