Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:06 AM
please don't prove i'm...
by silver.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:05 AM
September Gathering
Last post by goodacacia
Today 11:04 AM
RiverClan Open Forum [All...
Last post by lark.
Today 10:59 AM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by goodacacia
Today 10:57 AM

Old September 4th, 2021, 09:21 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Froya

A quiet laugh escaped the chocolate molly's maw, soft and melodic, one she had trained herself to do, and, to Orchidmoon's surprise, it was genuine. One of the few things she had loathed about herself was her laugh, it was high and grating, an unpleasant noise. Since she was an apprentice she began imitating a more manufactured laugh, usually faked, but with enough practice it became default. "No need to apologize. What you talk about is quite a bit more interesting than most cats." The she-cat smiled. It was true, most cats seemed to feel some impulse to fill a conversation. Prattling on about prey and the weather and other such boring topics.

"You are correct in that no cat is truly satisfied, though. They get what they want and set their eyes on the next prize, whatever that may be." The molly had seen it countless times, a cat gets the love they wanted, then they long for kits. A warrior finally gets the respect they've been longing for, then wish to become deputy. No cat was ever happy in the place their at, and Orchidmoon took it to mean to cat was ever happy, just chasing it. She learned this lesson at a young age and embraced it, though she wasn't sure if it was for better or for worse. Her viridescent eyes gleamed as she focused on the dark tom, it was enjoyable watching him speak about his passions, and he seemed to have quite a few. The cocoa-colored molly was glad to have finally found someone she could have intelligent conversation with, as perplexing as he remained to be.

It was interesting, these deities he referred to. Perhaps Starclan and the Dark Forest was who he was speaking about? But Orchidmoon had always envisioned both to be in the sky, and the she-cat wondered if the tom held different beliefs from most of the clans. That would certainly be interesting, it was rare to find a cat who defied the beliefs of the clans. Her thoughts halted for a moment, what if he did share different belief? Her brow furrowed, a small almost unnoticeable shift in her facade. Usually a secret like that would be quickly spread, whispered from cat to cat till it had spread like a wild fire through the camp, and without the cat in question ever knowing. But she felt no compulsion to investigate, as she usually did, no alluring pull to share, and that confused her. Typically Orchidmoon was patient enough to bide her time in sharing secrets, waiting until the cat is at their most vulnerable and she might be able to get something out of it, but she felt no desire to drag this tom's reputation through the mud, to utterly destroy his social status so that she may climb up another rung. How peculiar.

“when you're with the right person, every place is a right place.”
— ocean waves, studio ghibli

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - fields of misteria

Last edited by beau; September 4th, 2021 at 12:20 PM.
Old September 4th, 2021, 09:54 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

@TheNyanCatMinecart

Shadestorm smiled, Ivykit reminded him of himself when he was the
age she now was, curios about everything yet proud, both of herself
and his (now former) clan.
"Your pretty old you know..."
the voice mewed in his mind but Shadestorm didn't care, she was just
trying to bug him, which she most often succeeded with.
"I'd like you to say that to Dawnstar, since I'm her age"
"You look like you're 90 moons though"

"The battle was great" he mewed, completely ignoring the
voice but with genuine excitement when he thought back at fight
over what was now known as the Sky Glade. He was about to keep
talking about the renaming of the place but remembered the far more
impressive thing... "You know Wolffang, the bunny-deputy, well
that was the cat who made the mistake to attack me. That bunny
fled soon after, most likely regretting his choice
[no offence ]"

"Anyway, yes, of cause we won, those bunnies were no mach for
Shadowclan. And as I remember quite a few got hurt, maybe some
even died which wouldn't surprise me.
And there is more to being a warrior then fighting, even though that's a big
part of it, you have to hunt and patrol, train apprentices, go on gatherings and
so on. Some stuff is rather boring but necessary, like patrolling, most of the time
nothing happens-. Well expect sometimes, like on the last patrol I lead a flock of
geese almost attacked us."
He finished, hoping he'd manged to answer
the many questions somewhat, well, if Ivykit wanted him to continue talking about
some particular topic she could just ask him. He thought he might show her some
fighting moves to impress her den mates with but dissuaded to give her the change
to ask any further question she might have.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old September 4th, 2021, 10:05 AM

My Mood: Chatty

Silentwhisper laughed again "Remember the dumb bunnies who acted high and mighty" " no match for Us" "and we even took their leader"
Old September 4th, 2021, 12:42 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ IVYKIT ~

Ivykit listened, her ears perked with interest as she listened to her father talk about the battle. No, she hadn't heard the name Wolffang before, but apparently he was the deputy. She couldn't remember who ShadowClan's last deputy had been, or who they were now, but she thought that she could remember that the deputy was the second-in-command who would take the leader's place when they died. Imagine being next to Dawnstar! That sounded so great. And her father had chased off the WindClan deputy! She wanted to be strong enough to do that, too!

Ivykit continued to listen, disappointed that fighting wasn't the only thing a warrior did. But it made sense. There were things like hunting and training and patrolling, like Shadestorm was telling her. Ivykit wanted to be the best at everything! When she learned how to fight, she'd be chasing and killing bunnies all day, and it would be a whole lot of fun! Ivykit blinked in confusion at the mention of geese, though. She didn't know what geese were.

"Well, I want to be the best warrior," Ivykit declared, still sitting but straightening up. "I'll train as hard as I can so I can fight those bunnies and show them how strong I am! I'd do anything for my Clan. Patrolling sounds boring, but we're strong enough to do anything, aren't we? We could just send the weaker cats to do the boring jobs so the strong ones could fight better," Ivykit suggested. Any slackers or cats who couldn't fight well could do all that, and the real warriors would be able to have all the fun.

"What are geese?" Ivykit asked, tilting her head to one side. "Also, are there any other Clans besides WindClan? Do we ever get a chance to show them how strong we are? Everyone's gotta know that ShadowClan is the best. We're strong fighters, and everyone who isn't had better be ready to do a bunch of boring stuff or not even be here, because we've all gotta be the best! Right?" she inquired. It was an onslaught of questions, but she felt like she had to know everything!

@Singing Jay

Want a short story written for you? Click this link!
Old September 5th, 2021, 01:36 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

@TheNyanCatMinecart

So many questions at once. Well, Shadestorm couldn't exactly
blame Ivykit, life was interesting, especially when you were a kit...
and didn't have your littler mate to play-fight with...

A low purr started rumbling deep in his chest. The kit was thinking in the same
patterns he was, unsurprisingly since she was his own daughter. "I two think
we should focus on the stronger cats. At least cats who aren't pulling their weight
are punished most of the time. But you won't be like that, you're my kin after all,
you'll be the strangest warrior in the forest, right after me, and maybe Dawnstar.

As for geese they're large birds, grey and or brown with long necks,
making the taller the almost all cats. They can be quite dangerous if
you aren't careful but if you know your stuff they aren't much trouble.
Like the once on the patrol I was talking about at the Riverclan border,
we killed one and the rest flew of.

Speaking of borders, yes, there are other clans: Thunderclan, they live
in a forest and hunt squirrels in the trees, they recently got a new leader
and deputy who they claim were chosen by Starclan, Dogbark, a grumpy
grey tabby and Aspenstar, a brown cat who seems somewhat sensible
at times but also rather annoying.
Then the is Riverclan, they swim in the river and eat fish, smell like it two.
Their leader is Kestrelstar, a grey cat who seems a little too proud in my
opinion. Splashleap is their deputy, brown with white spots, she doesn't
always talk and seems a little too soft.
Dawnstar has told us to kill any of those fish-breaths if we see
them so I'm sure we'll fight them soon."
He stopped and took in
a deep breath before smirking "Perhaps juts in time for you to
join in."

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old September 5th, 2021, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
~ IVYKIT ~

Ivykit listened, her ears perked with interest as she listened to her father talk about the battle. No, she hadn't heard the name Wolffang before, but apparently he was the deputy. She couldn't remember who ShadowClan's last deputy had been, or who they were now, but she thought that she could remember that the deputy was the second-in-command who would take the leader's place when they died. Imagine being next to Dawnstar! That sounded so great. And her father had chased off the WindClan deputy! She wanted to be strong enough to do that, too!

Ivykit continued to listen, disappointed that fighting wasn't the only thing a warrior did. But it made sense. There were things like hunting and training and patrolling, like Shadestorm was telling her. Ivykit wanted to be the best at everything! When she learned how to fight, she'd be chasing and killing bunnies all day, and it would be a whole lot of fun! Ivykit blinked in confusion at the mention of geese, though. She didn't know what geese were.

"Well, I want to be the best warrior," Ivykit declared, still sitting but straightening up. "I'll train as hard as I can so I can fight those bunnies and show them how strong I am! I'd do anything for my Clan. Patrolling sounds boring, but we're strong enough to do anything, aren't we? We could just send the weaker cats to do the boring jobs so the strong ones could fight better," Ivykit suggested. Any slackers or cats who couldn't fight well could do all that, and the real warriors would be able to have all the fun.

"What are geese?" Ivykit asked, tilting her head to one side. "Also, are there any other Clans besides WindClan? Do we ever get a chance to show them how strong we are? Everyone's gotta know that ShadowClan is the best. We're strong fighters, and everyone who isn't had better be ready to do a bunch of boring stuff or not even be here, because we've all gotta be the best! Right?" she inquired. It was an onslaught of questions, but she felt like she had to know everything!

@Singing Jay
"Wanna Know More?" silentwhisper asked Ivykit
Old September 5th, 2021, 08:38 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Littlestorm sat.
Old September 5th, 2021, 09:25 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ IVYKIT ~

Ivykit was glad that her father thought the same way. She would be anything but lazy when it came to ShadowClan! Cats who weren't able to "pull their weight" as Shadestorm said didn't deserve a place here. It was good to know that Dawnstar had all of that under control. She had got to be the best leader out there! Of course, Ivykit didn't know any other leaders, but whoever the leader of WindClan was must be pretty pathetic if she couldn't do anything. At her father's praise, Ivykit puffed out her little dark brown chest, her eyes gleaming.

Ivykit listened about the geese. She'd heard about birds - they weren't normally found on the fresh-kill pile in ShadowClan, but didn't they chirp in the trees? Geese just seemed to be really, really big birds that liked attacking cats. When I learn how to fight, I'll kill any bird that comes my way! Her ears perked, though, as she listened to Shadestorm talk about the other Clans. RiverClan and ThunderClan. ThunderClan didn't sound like the worst, but RiverClan sounded annoying. Apparently, they were against ShadowClan, too. Ivykit was very excited at the prospect of her being able to hunt down some ShadowClanners.

"Dawnstar sounds like the best leader with the best Clan. She'll make us really strong!" Ivykit declared. "I can't wait to learn how to fight. I'd like to learn as soon as possible! Because if I do, I'll be the best fighter in the whole Clan, and nobody will beat me. Not big birds, or bunnies, or other Clans!"

There was the arrival of another cat who Ivykit didn't recognize. She turned her head and looked at him. It seemed as though he wanted to talk about the fight, too. Hadn't he been talking about killing WindClan cats? Well, everyone else thought they were bad, so Ivykit knew that they were. Taking their leader? Killing at the border? She blinked, looking at them back and forth. Ivykit just wanted to learn.

"From what I hear, WindClan sounds weak and dumb. Who's their leader, and why did we keep attacking them? To show that we're stronger, or just because they're really weak?" Ivykit inquired. "Yeah, I'd like to learn more. A lot, actually. How to fight, how to beat the other Clans, anything! How to impress Dawnstar, too."

@Singing Jay @FriedChicken

Want a short story written for you? Click this link!
Old September 5th, 2021, 09:38 AM

[QUOTE=TheNyanCatMinecart;1061966]~ IVYKIT ~

Ivykit was glad that her father thought the same way. She would be anything but lazy when it came to ShadowClan! Cats who weren't able to "pull their weight" as Shadestorm said didn't deserve a place here. It was good to know that Dawnstar had all of that under control. She had got to be the best leader out there! Of course, Ivykit didn't know any other leaders, but whoever the leader of WindClan was must be pretty pathetic if she couldn't do anything. At her father's praise, Ivykit puffed out her little dark brown chest, her eyes gleaming.

Ivykit listened about the geese. She'd heard about birds - they weren't normally found on the fresh-kill pile in ShadowClan, but didn't they chirp in the trees? Geese just seemed to be really, really big birds that liked attacking cats. When I learn how to fight, I'll kill any bird that comes my way! Her ears perked, though, as she listened to Shadestorm talk about the other Clans. RiverClan and ThunderClan. ThunderClan didn't sound like the worst, but RiverClan sounded annoying. Apparently, they were against ShadowClan, too. Ivykit was very excited at the prospect of her being able to hunt down some ShadowClanners.

"Dawnstar sounds like the best leader with the best Clan. She'll make us really strong!" Ivykit declared. "I can't wait to learn how to fight. I'd like to learn as soon as possible! Because if I do, I'll be the best fighter in the whole Clan, and nobody will beat me. Not big birds, or bunnies, or other Clans!"

There was the arrival of another cat who Ivykit didn't recognize. She turned her head and looked at him. It seemed as though he wanted to talk about the fight, too. Hadn't he been talking about killing WindClan cats? Well, everyone else thought they were bad, so Ivykit knew that they were. Taking their leader? Killing at the border? She blinked, looking at them back and forth. Ivykit just wanted to learn.

"From what I hear, WindClan sounds weak and dumb. Who's their leader, and why did we keep attacking them? To show that we're stronger, or just because they're really weak?" Ivykit inquired. "Yeah, I'd like to learn more. A lot, actually. How to fight, how to beat the other Clans, anything! How to impress Dawnstar, too."

@TheNyanCatMinecart "Yeah,their weak leader is called twilight star,We beat them so hard and for the strength question well let's just say both of them,we stole alot of their territory" Silentwhisper replied

Last edited by FriedChicken; September 5th, 2021 at 09:38 AM.
Old September 5th, 2021, 10:05 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Littlestorm sat.