Last post by furrensic
Today 06:47 PM

Old August 5th, 2017, 01:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
Bingo just nodded, already too tired to speak.

(I'll fill out a form for it now, but for now we can just roleplay them going back to camp)
Chameleonpaw saw that Bingo was obviously tired so she grabbed him by the scruff and started trotting towards camp, not thinking much about how Bingo might feel being forced to join a clan for atleast one moon.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 5th, 2017, 01:24 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Chameleonpaw saw that Bingo was obviously tired so she grabbed him by the scruff and started trotting towards camp, not thinking much about how Bingo might feel being forced to join a clan for atleast one moon.
Bingo let her carry him.(do you have any cats that could be his future mentor btw?)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 5th, 2017, 01:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
Bingo let her carry him.(do you have any cats that could be his future mentor btw?)
Chameleonpaw trotted along happily. (Maybe Cuckootree...he's gruff, Peachrain-she's sweet but has flashbacks from Starclan, she was resurrected, Rosefern she's extremely sweet and a dat bit shy, and Ferngaze who's funny and kind, also Chameleonpaw is going to be a warrior soon, well..as soon as I figure out a suffix that works with Chameleon- haha)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 5th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn blinked in approval, then she began climbing down, then stopped. No, just one more time maybe...? Tigerdawn quickly climbed back up and crouched among the leaves.

Character Site

Old August 5th, 2017, 01:42 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Chameleonpaw trotted along happily. (Maybe Cuckootree...he's gruff, Peachrain-she's sweet but has flashbacks from Starclan, she was resurrected, Rosefern she's extremely sweet and a dat bit shy, and Ferngaze who's funny and kind, also Chameleonpaw is going to be a warrior soon, well..as soon as I figure out a suffix that works with Chameleon- haha)
(Do you wanna move it to camp?mi think Cuckootree, Ferngaze or Chameleonpaw would work best for him. chameleonpaw's name could be Chameleon:
Light
Gaze
Blaze
Camouflage
Blend
Disappear
Darkness

Or you could do something simple like Chameleon:
Tail
Fur
Pelt)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 5th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn blinked in approval, then she began climbing down, then stopped. No, just one more time maybe...? Tigerdawn quickly climbed back up and crouched among the leaves.
Cherrypaw trudged out of the puddle and gave her fur a quick shake. "Yuck!" she said aloud as she tried to shake water from her paws. She longed to give herself a good groom, but that could wait until she was back at camp. She kicked dirt over the chickadee, and opened her mouth to scent the air. It was hard to smell anything over her own drenched fur, and she briefly thought of going back with the two pieces of prey she had now, but decided one more wouldn't hurt. After all, Snowstar's kits would arrive soon. More freshkill would be welcome. She moved toward another cluster of tree, far enough away that they might not have heard the splash from her last catch.
Old August 5th, 2017, 03:21 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@blue jellie

Morningblue yelped as the rogue's claws raked across his muzzle and he staggered backward, releasing the tom from his grip. Stinging pain overwhelmed his senses as warm blood dripping from his face. A low and menacing growl escaped him. He'd felt this before. The intoxicating rage and heat in his blood as his body sang out for battle.
@Panic
Reaction to Jaystorm? Please start mentioning me!
~~~
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old August 5th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
@RipplePaw

Morningblue padded out of the clearing and into the territory and began making his way toward some taller oaks where he'd had luck lately catching mice and shrews. He sniffed the air, and sure enough, there was the scent of mouse. "Here," he said aloud to Sparrowfang as he dropped into a crouch and began to glide silently downwind.
SparrowFang nodded and watched as he hunted, trying to act like she wasn't really paying attention. She looked at the sky and watched the clouds go by, getting darker and darker as the rain got closer. Maybe he was right about the rain.. SparrowFang sighed in her mind, looking back down at the hunt. She caught a slight scent of shrew before spotting it in the corner of her eye. She tried to resist hunting it and keep watching MorningBlue hunt, but she couldn't resist her favorite food, even if she had just eaten it earlier. She crouched down and began to stalk it.

Quote or mention me so I don't miss your post! Pm me if you want to Roleplay Check out my character site

Everyone give it up for Americas favorite fighting Frenchman, LAFAYETTE

<3 Lellinicole.zob and OxygenCat are moist slope turtles with a mini cotton ball of wisdom and canniballism riding each of their shells <3 and the CheeseMan too
Old August 5th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
SparrowFang nodded and watched as he hunted, trying to act like she wasn't really paying attention. She looked at the sky and watched the clouds go by, getting darker and darker as the rain got closer. Maybe he was right about the rain.. SparrowFang sighed in her mind, looking back down at the hunt. She caught a slight scent of shrew before spotting it in the corner of her eye. She tried to resist hunting it and keep watching MorningBlue hunt, but she couldn't resist her favorite food, even if she had just eaten it earlier. She crouched down and began to stalk it.
Morningblue noticed Sparrowfang easing off to the side, on the trail of prey from the looks of it, and scented the air himself. He caught a whiff of mouse and spotted it nibbling on some seeds near the gnarled roots of an oak. He began to stalk forward and was within three tail-lengths of his catch when caught a rank odor and sat bolt upright, frightening the mouse. Fox!
Old August 5th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Morningblue noticed Sparrowfang easing off to the side, on the trail of prey from the looks of it, and scented the air himself. He caught a whiff of mouse and spotted it nibbling on some seeds near the gnarled roots of an oak. He began to stalk forward and was within three tail-lengths of his catch when caught a rank odor and sat bolt upright, frightening the mouse. Fox!
SparrowFang was distracted by her hunt and didn't notice the scent of the fox at first. Once she was close enough to the shrew, she pounced, and landed on the creature's tail before it was able to run away. Quickly she bit into its neck to finish it off, and, feeling accomplished, she turned around and looked at how MorningBlue was doing on his hunt. At first she was confused, because of how MorningBlue was sitting and acting, without a mouse in his jaws, but then she smelled it through her shrew. Fox! Stupid creatures, we could have gotten a whole other mouse! She buried her shrew quickly and got into position, ready to attack.