Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ghost's art shop!
by glitch
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 11:00 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:54 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by stag
Today 10:50 AM
Windy Hills
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 10:43 AM
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by chrysanthemum.petals
Today 10:28 AM

Old December 10th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Meow!

Default Re: The Survivors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Dawn perked up. “Yes we have another loner,her name is wolf. Maybe you two could help us a bit more.” She flashed a shy smile. “C-come in She will be getting worried..we where gone almost the entire day.”

(Timeskip to when they near the pond)

Once Wolf heard voices she stalked out of her den that she made for all the cats. She stalked towards them then made an appearance, which made Dawn give out a frightened yelp. “Ah,Amber,Iris,Sparrow, Dawn. You all are here..and you brought company.” She mewed scanning her eyes over the Now huge group of cats.

”y-yea there was a lot more survivors then we thought. I hope we have enough room and foo-“ She was cut of by Wolf. Who,once again said the same thing that Dawn said. ”That’s More Survivors then I thought. I hope we have enough room..but I hunted all day. So I’m glad most of the prey didn’t go to waste.” Wolf mewed ignoring Dawn’s frown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Milkweed pulled Boa close as more cats came, her eyes flashed to Phoenix. She took in his appearance. "I was a loner too." she meowed. "Been a loner since I was a kit." she said.
Boa looked up at her mother, then moved out of her grasp and padded over to Phoenix. "Don't look sad, mr." she meowed with a tilt of her head, her soft brown eyes looked into his. "I'm Boa!"
"Boa..." meowed Milkweed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

(yes true but[i never pt its in the boi]at first civil had no want to be in the group to her the idea is werid but she learns to enjoy the cats.so my idea was that a cat from the group scents the cats and they hide in the trees,civil flame attacks and storm stops her......or we can do something else)
littledragon: cool! just letting you know where the cats are rn (at the pond) so you can find them. We can rp what happens)
"It's fortunate that we have enough food; thank you, Wolf." She, too, wasn't expecting to find this many cats, but they would make the best of it. "In the morning we'll travel and hopefully find somewhere with enough dens." She took a small piece of prey.

Help hatch my eggs :O
https://pokefarm.com/user/Shayyy
Old December 10th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
littledragon: cool! just letting you know where the cats are rn (at the pond) so you can find them. We can rp what happens)
"It's fortunate that we have enough food; thank you, Wolf." She, too, wasn't expecting to find this many cats, but they would make the best of it. "In the morning we'll travel and hopefully find somewhere with enough dens." She took a small piece of prey.
(dude i can get them ready in 2 post starting now)
civil sat up and sniffed the air "kittypet scent is still around here,the scent sould be stale by now if they hadnt been here stint the fire"she said storm didnt care ,he sat down eating the rabbit but said"do you want to go to the pond?"civil flame spat."did you even listen to what i said!""yes i did they may of escaped the fire"he said.
civil flame stood"are you comeing?"
"comeing?"he said confused.
"to the pond!"civil flame said with a smile"lead the way"she said as storm stood up.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 10th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
``I agree.`` Sparrow mewed and Iris nodded,
Quote:
Quote:

(dude i can get them ready in 2 post starting now)
civil sat up and sniffed the air "kittypet scent is still around here,the scent sould be stale by now if they hadnt been here stint the fire"she said storm didnt care ,he sat down eating the rabbit but said"do you want to go to the pond?"civil flame spat."did you even listen to what i said!""yes i did they may of escaped the fire"he said.
civil flame stood"are you comeing?"
"comeing?"he said confused.
"to the pond!"civil flame said with a smile"lead the way"she said as storm stood up.
Coming not comeing:P )

Wolf nodded and watched as everyone took a price of prey.

Dawn was handing out prey. “Here you go.” She dropped one at Sparrows and Iris’s feet. @Mystic She then dropped some at Milkweeds paws. @BTS.official.__ “here.” She then dropped some at Jades paws (who plays Jade?) then dropped some at Phoenix’s paws. @DragonChaos (Hey dragon I think I’ll stop mentioning you cuz I feel bad about how much everyone is mentioning you,me included,and your probably getting annoyed XP) Finally she grabbed a piece of prey for herself and bent down to eat.

Last edited by Shadow; December 10th, 2017 at 06:12 PM.
Old December 10th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:

Dawn was handing out prey. “Here you go.” She dropped one at Sparrows and Iris’s feet. @Mystic She then dropped some at Milkweeds paws. @BTS.official.__ “here.” She then dropped some at Jades paws (who plays Jade?) then dropped some at Phoenix’s paws. @DragonChaos (Hey dragon I think I’ll stop mentioning ou cuz I feel bad about how much everyone is mentioning you,me included) Finally she grabbed a piece of prey for herself and bent down to eat.
(you dont have to stop mentioning me, it just means that I actually have people who notice me)

Phoenix was sitting off a bit from the others as the prey was handed to him. He didn't bother to say anything, so he just laid himself down, and began to eat the prey he was given. He kept thinking about his friend, but at the same time, he wanted to just try and forget about it because he was already secretly depressed enough. Some of the cats around here did keep him slightly happy, like Boa and Dawn, but for now, he just continued eating until there was only bones left.
Meow!

Quote:

Dawn was handing out prey. “Here you go.” She dropped one at Sparrows and Iris’s feet. @Mystic She then dropped some at Milkweeds paws. @BTS.official.__ “here.” She then dropped some at Jades paws (who plays Jade?) then dropped some at Phoenix’s paws. @DragonChaos (Hey dragon I think I’ll stop mentioning you cuz I feel bad about how much everyone is mentioning you,me included,and your probably getting annoyed XP) Finally she grabbed a piece of prey for herself and bent down to eat.
@PhantomRiderYT is Jade; all of the names are on the first post if you need them)
Amber finished her meal and let out a yawn. "A lot happened today, I'm exhausted. I'm gonna go to sleep; good night." She quietly went to one of the nests and fell asleep.

Help hatch my eggs :O
https://pokefarm.com/user/Shayyy
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:

(dont. correct. my. grammer.)

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.

Last edited by Fireflower; December 10th, 2017 at 06:16 PM.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

Milkweed looked up at Dawn. "Thank you. Boa." she called her daughter.
Boa padded over to her mother.

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=470&dateline=15129346  31
Old December 10th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

Sparrow dipped his head, ``Thanks`` and began to eat his meal in satisfaction.

``Thank you Dawn.`` She mewed and took a big mouthful from her meal, ``It felt like I haven't eaten in moons!``
Old December 10th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:

(dont. correct. my. grammer.)
*shivers* ok... *backs away slowly*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
(you dont have to stop mentioning me, it just means that I actually have people who notice me)

Phoenix was sitting off a bit from the others as the prey was handed to him. He didn't bother to say anything, so he just laid himself down, and began to eat the prey he was given. He kept thinking about his friend, but at the same time, he wanted to just try and forget about it because he was already secretly depressed enough. Some of the cats around here did keep him slightly happy, like Boa and Dawn, but for now, he just continued eating until there was only bones left.
Quote:
@PhantomRiderYT is Jade; all of the names are on the first post if you need them)
Amber finished her meal and let out a yawn. "A lot happened today, I'm exhausted. I'm gonna go to sleep; good night." She quietly went to one of the nests and fell asleep.
Wolf nodded. “I’m going to sleep to.” And with that she left and followed Dawn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Sparrow dipped his head, ``Thanks`` and began to eat his meal in satisfaction.

``Thank you Dawn.`` She mewed and took a big mouthful from her meal, ``It felt like I haven't eaten in moons!``
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Milkweed looked up at Dawn. "Thank you. Boa." she called her daughter.
Boa padded over to her mother.

Dawn finished her meal and burried it. She didn’t feel tierd at all. She was still haunted Of the burnt down nests..the dead cats glazed over eyes..ok...she was tired..but she knew she wasn’t going to sleep very well. “I’ll keep watch.” She suddenly mewed. She hoped no cat would question why such a weak cat like her would do that.

@Shay okie.)

Dragon, okie dokie and don’t worry, you iz noticed :3 )

Last edited by Shadow; December 10th, 2017 at 06:26 PM.
Old December 10th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
*shivers* ok... *backs away slowly*

Wolf nodded. “I’m going to sleep to.” And with that she left and followed Dawn.

Dawn finished her meal and burried it. She didn’t feel tierd at all. She was still haunted Of the burnt down nests..the dead cats glazed over eyes..ok...she was tired..but she knew she wasn’t going to sleep very well. “I’ll keep watch.” She suddenly mewed. She hoped no cat would question why such a weak cat like her would do that.

@Shay okie.)

Dragon, okie dokie and don’t worry, you iz noticed :3 )
``Me too.`` Iris mewed, a big yawn escaping her mouth. She took a quick stretch and followed the others.

``I'll stay out here for watch,`` He mewed, ``Besides, there wouldn't be enough room for me, Milkweed and Boa would need room.`` He mewed and pushed away the remaining prey bones.