Last post by Myling
Today 03:34 AM

Old November 14th, 2016, 10:50 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
Since the tom was a lot bigger than her she had a run a lot harder to catch up with him, but that wasn't working out very well. Timberkit didn't really pay attention with the things around her only things up ahead. When the small lass saw the tom trip and fall over the kit saw her chance. Running up and pouncing on the tom and slightly tugging at his ear and smiled. "Clumsy, And you're it!", Timberkit squealed before she ran off.
"Ugh," Orchidkit hadn't expected her to jump on top of him. He gave a playful laugh as Timberkit tugged his ear and declared that he was now 'it'. He shook the leaves and dust that clung to his fluffy fur before turning towards the other kit. "Darn you mouse, you will pay for that!" He mockingly threatened and gave chase as the small molly ran off. She had an advantage. Sure Orchidkit ran faster than her due to his longer legs, but she was smaller and could get through the undergrowth with ease while he's be loosing tufts of fur attempting it. Though nether of them seemed to keep watch for any roots or twigs that would grab at their paws as they dashed through the thick forest. The tortoiseshell watched Timberkit ahead of his with his green orbs, but she was pretty far ahead since he was still on the ground when she started running.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old November 14th, 2016, 10:56 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestar View Post
The kit tasted the air and then turned towards him, her eyes gleaming excitedly. "Mouse!" she whispered.
“Where?” Antshrikewing asked, sniffing the air and holding his head up and into the breeze. He scented it too, and knew where, but he didn't say. She'll be a great warrior one day.. He thought, pricking his ears and looking about, to throw Tigerkit off a little, just to make it a little bit more challenging.
Old November 14th, 2016, 11:38 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Nightbreeze frowned slightly at the remark. She saw the spark of what she assumed to be regret. "I'm sorry to hear that." were the only words that made it out of her mouth. Moving forwards she gently laid her tail across the kit's back. "Avorton, would you like to come back to Thunderclan with me?" She asked. "You'll be cared for, I'll see to that. You won't have to worry about not being loved, you can have your share of prey. Ashstar won't mind." She added encouragingly, knowing that even a wise kit like him couldn't stay in the territory by them self and live a perfect life. Leaf bare was coming and she would hate for that to be the young kit's downfall if he remained alone.
The young Abyssinian watched the ground silently as Nightbreeze claimed that she was sorry to hear that. He wasn't sure if he was to say something back. Why should she even be sorry for hearing that? It wasn't her fault or anything like that... but he didn't think about that. Instead, he focused on what she said next. "You really mean it?" His forest colored orbs grew wide at the thought of joining Thunderclan. He always thought of the clans as cold hearted cats that loved bloodshed - but Nightbreeze seemed far from that, and she offering him a chance that he never truly had before: to be live somewhere he'd be cared for. "You'd really bring me to Thunderclan? Really promise that?" it seemed too good to be true, so he decided to not fully believe her words in case she had alternative motives, but he hoped that she didn't. Avorton watched her carefully as he waited for her to confirm whether she was truthful or not. What is Thunderclan even like? He hoped many of them would be like the motherly molly that he now conversed with.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old November 14th, 2016, 11:41 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

“Where?” Antshrikewing asked, sniffing the air and holding his head up and into the breeze. He scented it too, and knew where, but he didn't say. She'll be a great warrior one day.. He thought, pricking his ears and looking about, to throw Tigerkit off a little, just to make it a little bit more challenging.
Tigerkit pointed with her tail to a bramble bush. "Right there," she whispered.
Old November 14th, 2016, 12:19 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestar View Post
Tigerkit pointed with her tail to a bramble bush. "Right there," she whispered.
Antshrikewing nodded. “Go try and catch it.” the creamish colored tom whispered in approval. He looked on. She's smart. He commented silently, watching the she-kit. He wondered who her mentor would be once she was old enough. Anyone to get her as an apprentice will be very lucky.
Old November 14th, 2016, 12:42 PM
dum spiro, spero

Tigerkit crouched down and began to stalk towards the mouse. Once she thought she was close enough, she pounced. She sat up proudly with the mouse in her jaws.
Old November 14th, 2016, 12:58 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
The young Abyssinian watched the ground silently as Nightbreeze claimed that she was sorry to hear that. He wasn't sure if he was to say something back. Why should she even be sorry for hearing that? It wasn't her fault or anything like that... but he didn't think about that. Instead, he focused on what she said next. "You really mean it?" His forest colored orbs grew wide at the thought of joining Thunderclan. He always thought of the clans as cold hearted cats that loved bloodshed - but Nightbreeze seemed far from that, and she offering him a chance that he never truly had before: to be live somewhere he'd be cared for. "You'd really bring me to Thunderclan? Really promise that?" it seemed too good to be true, so he decided to not fully believe her words in case she had alternative motives, but he hoped that she didn't. Avorton watched her carefully as he waited for her to confirm whether she was truthful or not. What is Thunderclan even like? He hoped many of them would be like the motherly molly that he now conversed with.
Nightbreeze offered him a wide smile. "Of course I promise. I just came out to hunt today so we can go grab my shrew and head back to the camp. Alright with you?" She asked the kit gently laying her tail across Avorton's orange tinted pelt. "Thunderclan would be more than happy to welcome you, I promise. I'll do my best to teach you our ways before you become an apprentice," She added kindly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 14th, 2016, 01:08 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
(Dun dunnuh doh! She has arrived! And that's brilliant XD) Lightpaw couldn't actually see the squirrel, but easily recognised it's scent. Yes! Now I can actually hunt! She did exactly what she did last time, crouching low to the ground - but keeping her tail up this round! - and slowly moving forward. Closer and closer she got, it's warm scent filling her nostrils, until she knew she was ready yo pounce. I've gotta get it right this time. I need to aim.... I need to aim.... where the scent.... is... strongest? Lightpaw took a wild guess. Pinpointing where the greatest amount of scent was, she bunches her muscles, unsheathed her claws, and leaped!
Arrowheart crouched out of the way watched his apprentice with keen eyes. His forest green orbs tracked her movements as she stalked around sniffing for prey. As he watched he saw Lightpaw's ears swivel forwards and her eyes became transfixed on a certain spot. Assuming that she had found something Arrowheart rose from his spot and hauled himself up a flimsy looking birch tree. As he perched on a thin branched that seemed to barely support his weight he drew and imaginary line that would be Lightpaw's line of leap if she pounced. As he traced it with his eyes, his emerald gaze landed upon Foxclaw and Fernpaw. Alarmed he began to work his way down the tree to warn his apprentice that there were cats over there not prey. By the time he made it to the bottom he glanced up in time to see Lightpaw's hind legs leave the ground as she flew through the air. "Lightpaw!" He called already moving to head to the target area.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 14th, 2016, 03:19 PM
Looking For Hickorynose!

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight12 View Post
( http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...read.php?t=952 )
Moonfeather felt herself bump into something. "Well that's great, I'm lost, again." Moonfeather shook herself. "Where's the camp?"She asked.
Moonfeather was still lost.
Old November 14th, 2016, 03:52 PM
dum spiro, spero

(@SpiritedDarkness Tigerkit caught the mouse)