Last post by glitch
Today 02:54 PM

Old January 15th, 2017, 12:31 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

"A change of routine? So you think you can just go flirting with cats across the border? Am I so diffrent from all your lovers?" her chest heaved in massive breaths, she was going to freak out. He was sick. He was.. He was too much to handle. She could see how much he was enjoying her pain, for moons upon moons she had to come to terms that toms took enjoyment in seeing she cats in discomfort. She studied the Tom then looked away when her gaze matched his. Alright, shiverlight. Calm down don't get so worked up over a stupid Tom. Remember your from diffrent clans and he doesn't deserve to be playing with your emotions like that- her thoughts were interrupted by him continuing. "I don't care for looking pretty, warriros don't waste their time crying over ugly pelt colours. We are here to follow orders and fight" she croaked, she wasnt even too sure of her own words. He made her second guess herself which also made her uncomfortable. His charming manner was also giving her a a sense of insecurity with him. Then she raised he head to meet his height. "The fact that I have come to know I'm not the most attractive cat in the world gives way to your lies" she meows plainly "besides, what would a handsome Tom like yourself be doing here. Wasting your time talking to me?" She meows lashing her tail.
She was calming herself down, gradually.

Sorry it was lame I know, school sucked and I'm sick so my replies won't be the best.

"Hmm, well I must admit that this if my first experience talking to another cat across the border like this...not flirting, no, I prefer to think of it as...umm...complimenting with just a hint of untruth in it." Charmpelt shifted his weight, trying to hide his discomfort from the she cat across the border. The light brown tom grinned charmingly- there was a reason he was called Charmpelt. Although he knew his good looks were not the reason that he had been given that name, he didn't care...as far as he knew or cared, his name reflected his personality. "Oh, but you should...if you weren't, you wouldn't get the pleasure of having me here talking to you, now would you?" Charmpelt asked. He liked Shiverlight better when she was fighting back.

This was...to put it midly, uncomfortable. The tip of his tail twitched back and forth as though he had somewhere to be, his hues sparkling mischeviously as he awaited Shiverlight's reply. If he was being honest, it'd been a long time since anyone had dared to argue with a charming creature such as himself. Or at least, the charming creature that he believed himself to be. "Aw, now who told you that? A blind cat or a stupid one?" Charmpelt asked, cocking his head to the side and giving her another smile. "Oh I've gone from annoying you to being handsome, have I? Ha, knew I could change your mind." Charmpelt mewed with a short laugh and a smirk on his maw as he spoke.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 15th, 2017, 02:22 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Hmm, well I must admit that this if my first experience talking to another cat across the border like this...not flirting, no, I prefer to think of it as...umm...complimenting with just a hint of untruth in it." Charmpelt shifted his weight, trying to hide his discomfort from the she cat across the border. The light brown tom grinned charmingly- there was a reason he was called Charmpelt. Although he knew his good looks were not the reason that he had been given that name, he didn't care...as far as he knew or cared, his name reflected his personality. "Oh, but you should...if you weren't, you wouldn't get the pleasure of having me here talking to you, now would you?" Charmpelt asked. He liked Shiverlight better when she was fighting back.

This was...to put it midly, uncomfortable. The tip of his tail twitched back and forth as though he had somewhere to be, his hues sparkling mischeviously as he awaited Shiverlight's reply. If he was being honest, it'd been a long time since anyone had dared to argue with a charming creature such as himself. Or at least, the charming creature that he believed himself to be. "Aw, now who told you that? A blind cat or a stupid one?" Charmpelt asked, cocking his head to the side and giving her another smile. "Oh I've gone from annoying you to being handsome, have I? Ha, knew I could change your mind." Charmpelt mewed with a short laugh and a smirk on his maw as he spoke.

Shiverlight hissed in return, tail lashing eyes narrowed to dangerously tiny slits. "I'm not going to waste time with you anymore" she meows trying to end this whole conversation, she didn't like it. She was getting more and more uncomfortable with him. She noticed his discomfort as well. It would make it easy to dismiss the conversation, easy to just get up and walk away to hunt or do something useful with her time. Then she stood and stares directly at him. Her legs slightly quivered with the sudden movement but the rest of her body was stiff with awkwardness and confusion. "Just stop with that already! I'd hardly call it a pleasure to be teased by a cat I hardly know. From another clan. Who thinks it the funniest thing in the world to make fun of my non Aesthetically pleasing features!" she roared with anger. Fur bristling, teeth bared and and back arched.
"I told myself that" she snarled. She was so done. Just so done with this right now she wanted to be running away or clawing his ears off. "I'm definetly not a blind cat, I can tell when something is handsome. Besides you can be both. Anoying, cocky, arogant and handsome!" she snapped bitterly. Turning her face to looking down the border that seperated them.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 18th, 2017, 02:50 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Shiverlight hissed in return, tail lashing eyes narrowed to dangerously tiny slits. "I'm not going to waste time with you anymore" she meows trying to end this whole conversation, she didn't like it. She was getting more and more uncomfortable with him. She noticed his discomfort as well. It would make it easy to dismiss the conversation, easy to just get up and walk away to hunt or do something useful with her time. Then she stood and stares directly at him. Her legs slightly quivered with the sudden movement but the rest of her body was stiff with awkwardness and confusion. "Just stop with that already! I'd hardly call it a pleasure to be teased by a cat I hardly know. From another clan. Who thinks it the funniest thing in the world to make fun of my non Aesthetically pleasing features!" she roared with anger. Fur bristling, teeth bared and and back arched.
"I told myself that" she snarled. She was so done. Just so done with this right now she wanted to be running away or clawing his ears off. "I'm definetly not a blind cat, I can tell when something is handsome. Besides you can be both. Anoying, cocky, arogant and handsome!" she snapped bitterly. Turning her face to looking down the border that seperated them.

Charmpelt's ears tilted backwards and his own eyes seemed to flash in displeasure for a moment. He certainly wasn't enjoying having her tell him that she was 'wasting time.' He had been told a lot of things, but never before had a she cat told him that he was wasting her time. That came as somewhat of a shock to him and his own eyes narrowed a little before he began to chuckle, shaking his head as he did so. "Fiery. I like that," He smirked, his expression turning to one of enjoyment. If he was still talking to her, he must be out of his mind...and yet the she cat had a certain pleasing factor about her. Something that made her seem...different, perhaps? He couldn't quite tell how exactly she was different from the other she cat's that he had flirted with back in RiverClan. Except she was so fiery tempered that Charmpelt half expected her to burst into flame any second. "I wasn't making fun. It's called a compliment, darling...better get used to them. Any day now you'll have suitors lining up to ask you to be their mate and the Mother of their kits. Sound pleasing, love?" Charmpelt asked with a smirk, his eyes twinkling mischievously as he spoke the words.
"Well this is a surprise. If you find me handsome, then why am I so annoying? Would you rather I were like one of those boring toms who never did anything? Or would you prefer me to be...me." Charmpelt asked, his eyes beginning to twinkle with an inner, bright light that seemed to be almost shining through his handsome features. A smile lit up the tom's face and he winked at Shiverlight, awaiting her next sharp reply to his latest comments. I'll break her. It never fails, I always do. Especially with someone who thinks I'm... 'Arrogant, annoying, cocky and handsome.' Charmpelt thought, the tip of the Chausie's tail twitching as he stood waiting.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 18th, 2017, 05:02 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Charmpelt's ears tilted backwards and his own eyes seemed to flash in displeasure for a moment. He certainly wasn't enjoying having her tell him that she was 'wasting time.' He had been told a lot of things, but never before had a she cat told him that he was wasting her time. That came as somewhat of a shock to him and his own eyes narrowed a little before he began to chuckle, shaking his head as he did so. "Fiery. I like that," He smirked, his expression turning to one of enjoyment. If he was still talking to her, he must be out of his mind...and yet the she cat had a certain pleasing factor about her. Something that made her seem...different, perhaps? He couldn't quite tell how exactly she was different from the other she cat's that he had flirted with back in RiverClan. Except she was so fiery tempered that Charmpelt half expected her to burst into flame any second. "I wasn't making fun. It's called a compliment, darling...better get used to them. Any day now you'll have suitors lining up to ask you to be their mate and the Mother of their kits. Sound pleasing, love?" Charmpelt asked with a smirk, his eyes twinkling mischievously as he spoke the words.
"Well this is a surprise. If you find me handsome, then why am I so annoying? Would you rather I were like one of those boring toms who never did anything? Or would you prefer me to be...me." Charmpelt asked, his eyes beginning to twinkle with an inner, bright light that seemed to be almost shining through his handsome features. A smile lit up the tom's face and he winked at Shiverlight, awaiting her next sharp reply to his latest comments. I'll break her. It never fails, I always do. Especially with someone who thinks I'm... 'Arrogant, annoying, cocky and handsome.' Charmpelt thought, the tip of the Chausie's tail twitching as he stood waiting.

Quote:

She saw she had hit her mark with the last statement. She smirked with a dumb little expression only she did. Then she sat again, feeling the sense of victory surge through her body. She locked her eyes on him, seeing his ears pin to the sides of his head seeing her flash of confusion and hurt. She lashed her tail in amusement. Finally, I got him. That should teach him to waste my time. then seeing his discomfort she too started to shrink back. She should feel good about this, considering this flash of displeasure upon his eyes gave her a little hint of pity and remorse for her words. The words she now clearly regret. Then his shcukle broke her sense of pity and she quickly flashed him a vicious look, daring him to no longer continue. unfortunately he didint cease. She flciked her tail rather then in amusement in irritation. "Just stop. Seriously" she hissed in anoyance. She paused to hear if he continued. When he didn't she released a long deep sigh and looked down at her paws. Why won't he just leave, I'm shooting him down. I mean alotbut he just persists. her eyes narrowed and she just glares at him. "Suitors lining up huh? Kittens that k don't want?" she asked. Lips pursed and eyebrows knit together between her eyes, pelt rippling with anger.
What could I say? What would make him leave?
She asked herself between question and answers. She was already rude. She had been grumpy. He was relentless, what if a good thwack on the nose will send him running like a kit from a grumpy elder. She though. Pinning her ears to the back of her head she focused back on charmpelt. "I never said I wanted you to alter your personality so on rare occasions I'd be happy. Besides I highly doubt we would ever see each other again" she snapped back.

François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 18th, 2017 at 05:40 PM.
Old January 20th, 2017, 01:33 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

She saw she had hit her mark with the last statement. She smirked with a dumb little expression only she did. Then she sat again, feeling the sense of victory surge through her body. She locked her eyes on him, seeing his ears pin to the sides of his head seeing her flash of confusion and hurt. She lashed her tail in amusement. Finally, I got him. That should teach him to waste my time. then seeing his discomfort she too started to shrink back. She should feel good about this, considering this flash of displeasure upon his eyes gave her a little hint of pity and remorse for her words. The words she now clearly regret. Then his shcukle broke her sense of pity and she quickly flashed him a vicious look, daring him to no longer continue. unfortunately he didint cease. She flciked her tail rather then in amusement in irritation. "Just stop. Seriously" she hissed in anoyance. She paused to hear if he continued. When he didn't she released a long deep sigh and looked down at her paws. Why won't he just leave, I'm shooting him down. I mean alotbut he just persists. her eyes narrowed and she just glares at him. "Suitors lining up huh? Kittens that k don't want?" she asked. Lips pursed and eyebrows knit together between her eyes, pelt rippling with anger.
What could I say? What would make him leave?
She asked herself between question and answers. She was already rude. She had been grumpy. He was relentless, what if a good thwack on the nose will send him running like a kit from a grumpy elder. She though. Pinning her ears to the back of her head she focused back on charmpelt. "I never said I wanted you to alter your personality so on rare occasions I'd be happy. Besides I highly doubt we would ever see each other again" she snapped back.

Charmpelt's expression was still flirtatious, and he cocked his head to the side in a curious manner at her next words. What did she mean 'kits she didn't want?' I can sympathize with that, He thought with a sigh. He would have been more then glad to forget that he had ever been a kit- however, the memories were a little too painful to release and much too painful to bring up. He was glad she didn't seem interested in his personal history: and frankly, why would she be? But he was still glad as he didn't want to push things like that on this she cat that was proving very, very hard to prove himself to. She seemed to have him pegged as annoying. It was going to be impossible for him to get her under his claw...why was she insisting on being so difficult? Why couldn't she be more...open minded? At least, why can't she be more open minded towards me? Is it just her job to shoot poor, innocent toms down? He thought. Innocence might have been the exact word that didn't describe Charmpelt- but he still liked to think of himself in that way. For reasons that weren't even clear to himself. "Oh, if you would like to see me again I'll make it happen, love. There are places besides here we can meet, y'know...oh cmon, please, darlin'? I swear you don't have to see me ever again after that-just one more meeting. Agreed?" He asked, giving her his most charming and pleasing smile. He was going to win this she cat over. For no one- besides a loner all those moons ago- had managed to tame this tom's heart.

Old January 20th, 2017, 09:33 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Pink Orca!
Dewpaw licked her maw, her mouth watered as she watched a plump mouse shuffle past, she needed it, her clan needed it. She lifted her gaze, looking directly at the Riverclan border, the mouses tail was on the other side, but not the body, that's what mattered the most. She crouched and quietly began to inch forward, making sure she was down wind of the morsel, not wanting to scare I felt off. She flicked the tip of her tail and pounced, landing on the neck and killing it almost instantly, pride swept over the molly as she thought of how many mouths this would feed, well kit mouths that is. The grey cat let out a purr, but it quickly went away when an icy wind blew, chilling the soon to be warrior to the bone, she hated Leaf bare, it made clan life much harder than it needed to be. She let out a snort and dropped her catch, her green hues scanning the area around her, hoping to spot another plump looking piece of prey.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 20th, 2017, 07:16 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
[/CENTER]
[/FONT][/CENTER]
[/FONT]
Charmpelt's expression was still flirtatious, and he cocked his head to the side in a curious manner at her next words. What did she mean 'kits she didn't want?' I can sympathize with that, He thought with a sigh. He would have been more then glad to forget that he had ever been a kit- however, the memories were a little too painful to release and much too painful to bring up. He was glad she didn't seem interested in his personal history: and frankly, why would she be? But he was still glad as he didn't want to push things like that on this she cat that was proving very, very hard to prove himself to. She seemed to have him pegged as annoying. It was going to be impossible for him to get her under his claw...why was she insisting on being so difficult? Why couldn't she be more...open minded? At least, why can't she be more open minded towards me? Is it just her job to shoot poor, innocent toms down? He thought. Innocence might have been the exact word that didn't describe Charmpelt- but he still liked to think of himself in that way. For reasons that weren't even clear to himself. "Oh, if you would like to see me again I'll make it happen, love. There are places besides here we can meet, y'know...oh cmon, please, darlin'? I swear you don't have to see me ever again after that-just one more meeting. Agreed?" He asked, giving her his most charming and pleasing smile. He was going to win this she cat over. For no one- besides a loner all those moons ago- had managed to tame this tom's heart.
Shiverlight just watched, relentless. If all toms where like this I would have been a rouge by now. Or is it just riverclan? she thought someing put on the heated conversation. She was surprised that such a cat could spring back from being shot at so violently. Generally elders didn't even wanna tamper with her. Not that she was down right rude to others she was just, touchy when she was critised. Perhaps if I just got up and left, reported to halestar. she sighed deeply shaking her head. A leader wouldn't be too impressed by a tom who sat on the other side of the border flirting, besides he most likely wasn't serious. She released a huge breath and focused back on the chausie.to say the least, he was still amusing to speak too. Springing back like a rabbit. Then she heard his plea, his plea to meet yet again. Though it seemed agasint the code to naturally meet up with another Tom from another clan, she wouldn't risk her social status for it. She was respected and loyal til death but jeprodisring her very status wasn't a good idea. Not when there was deputy material lacking and doubt coming down like rain. she sighed deeply staring at him. His pleading made her happy but who would want such company from her? She was unpleasant to be around, when you were from another clan. She had her doubts on the oppsing clans and yet she still felt slightly intrigued by meeting up again. She was pulling hard agasint her amuse at his attempts to meet again on diffrent turf but to betray her clan like that? It would kill her from the inside out. She would feel guilt creeping on her and she would have a dirty concious. Her face heated up and her pelt quivered with uncertainty. "Why would a Tom waste his time with such unpleasant company? Besides I sure there are she cats lining up to see you" she answered, sarcastic dripping from her mouth like venom. Avoiding the ultimate question she wished to not answer.
[/FONT]

François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 20th, 2017 at 10:14 PM.
Old January 31st, 2017, 02:28 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Shiverlight just watched, relentless. If all toms where like this I would have been a rouge by now. Or is it just riverclan? she thought someing put on the heated conversation. She was surprised that such a cat could spring back from being shot at so violently. Generally elders didn't even wanna tamper with her. Not that she was down right rude to others she was just, touchy when she was critised. Perhaps if I just got up and left, reported to halestar. she sighed deeply shaking her head. A leader wouldn't be too impressed by a tom who sat on the other side of the border flirting, besides he most likely wasn't serious. She released a huge breath and focused back on the chausie.to say the least, he was still amusing to speak too. Springing back like a rabbit. Then she heard his plea, his plea to meet yet again. Though it seemed agasint the code to naturally meet up with another Tom from another clan, she wouldn't risk her social status for it. She was respected and loyal til death but jeprodisring her very status wasn't a good idea. Not when there was deputy material lacking and doubt coming down like rain. she sighed deeply staring at him. His pleading made her happy but who would want such company from her? She was unpleasant to be around, when you were from another clan. She had her doubts on the oppsing clans and yet she still felt slightly intrigued by meeting up again. She was pulling hard agasint her amuse at his attempts to meet again on diffrent turf but to betray her clan like that? It would kill her from the inside out. She would feel guilt creeping on her and she would have a dirty concious. Her face heated up and her pelt quivered with uncertainty. "Why would a Tom waste his time with such unpleasant company? Besides I sure there are she cats lining up to see you" she answered, sarcastic dripping from her mouth like venom. Avoiding the ultimate question she wished to not answer.
Charmpelt was running out of things to say to the she cat. As much as it embarrassed him to think, he was running out of things to say. What could he say to her? All attempts were met by the coldest, iciest response the tom could have ever imagined. No one I've ever met has been this difficult, he thought with a surprising twinge of- yes- curiosity. And an interesting drive to...prove himself, maybe? Yes, prove himself. To whom? Myself? Or her? Charmpelt thought, weighing his options. Since he had never had to prove himself to anyone before, he guessed he was trying to do it for himself. It would be nice to at least convince her to meet her again, at the very least...although Charmpelt knew that there was much more that he could do. "Is that jealousy I detect, love? But don't worry- I'd gladly drop them all just like that for you," He purred in his silky voice. "Besides, none are quite as fascinating. I must say, this is a new record for me...being shot down so many times in a row, my, my, how time seems to fly. Just look at the sky, darling! I really should be going now, or soon, perhaps...you know it's not safe for me to be here at dark, might run into some hostile warrior," He chuckled and grinned as charmingly as possible as he could at her. He was trying his best. This was the best he could possibly do, without physically harming himself. Even now, he could feel his heart thumping inside his chest, the promise of a new victim pushing him onwards, forcing him to think outside the box. Pleading would be a new low for him. No. Even I am not that desperate. He thought stubbornly, holding the grin. "Well, I tell you what, love. I've got a few moments to spare, so my offer to meet 'ya later still stands. What do you say, dear? Come now, I know you would just love to meet me. It doesn't have to be here, like I said...no one would have to know. Our little secret, right love?" Charmpelt asked with a purr. He flashed another grin at her, but this one held the slightest bit of desperation. This was his last attempt. He really couldn't stay here all night, and even if he threatened to he doubted she would care or give it a second thought. "I'm staying here until I get the answer I want, so might as well give it to me now, beautiful," He purred. He hoped that might strike a nerve- he knew she had been touchy about her appearance earlier, although why wasn't quite obvious to him. She was attractive enough to him. And if she was pretty enough for him, why couldn't she be pretty enough for everyone else? Humph. Looks like either my standards have gotten lower or everyone else's have gotten higher, the Chausie thought, examining the she cat as though she were nothing more then a choice piece of fresh kill. This was his favorite thing to do. He picked out the best of the best, but of course he would never really settle down and have a family. Never again did he want to be trapped like that. Not even with a pretty she cat- especially from somewhere else. Not even with a pretty she cat from his own Clan. No, there was no way Charmpelt would let himself be trapped again...better to mess around, right? Right. So then...why did he feel guilty, waiting for her to respond?

Last edited by lone; February 6th, 2017 at 11:26 AM.
Old February 6th, 2017, 11:26 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Charmpelt was running out of things to say to the she cat. As much as it embarrassed him to think, he was running out of things to say. What could he say to her? All attempts were met by the coldest, iciest response the tom could have ever imagined. No one I've ever met has been this difficult, he thought with a surprising twinge of- yes- curiosity. And an interesting drive to...prove himself, maybe? Yes, prove himself. To whom? Myself? Or her? Charmpelt thought, weighing his options. Since he had never had to prove himself to anyone before, he guessed he was trying to do it for himself. It would be nice to at least convince her to meet her again, at the very least...although Charmpelt knew that there was much more that he could do. "Is that jealousy I detect, love? But don't worry- I'd gladly drop them all just like that for you," He purred in his silky voice. "Besides, none are quite as fascinating. I must say, this is a new record for me...being shot down so many times in a row, my, my, how time seems to fly. Just look at the sky, darling! I really should be going now, or soon, perhaps...you know it's not safe for me to be here at dark, might run into some hostile warrior," He chuckled and grinned as charmingly as possible as he could at her. He was trying his best. This was the best he could possibly do, without physically harming himself. Even now, he could feel his heart thumping inside his chest, the promise of a new victim pushing him onwards, forcing him to think outside the box. Pleading would be a new low for him. No. Even I am not that desperate. He thought stubbornly, holding the grin. "Well, I tell you what, love. I've got a few moments to spare, so my offer to meet 'ya later still stands. What do you say, dear? Come now, I know you would just love to meet me. It doesn't have to be here, like I said...no one would have to know. Our little secret, right love?" Charmpelt asked with a purr. He flashed another grin at her, but this one held the slightest bit of desperation. This was his last attempt. He really couldn't stay here all night, and even if he threatened to he doubted she would care or give it a second thought. "I'm staying here until I get the answer I want, so might as well give it to me now, beautiful," He purred. He hoped that might strike a nerve- he knew she had been touchy about her appearance earlier, although why wasn't quite obvious to him. She was attractive enough to him. And if she was pretty enough for him, why couldn't she be pretty enough for everyone else? Humph. Looks like either my standards have gotten lower or everyone else's have gotten higher, the Chausie thought, examining the she cat as though she were nothing more then a choice piece of fresh kill. This was his favorite thing to do. He picked out the best of the best, but of course he would never really settle down and have a family. Never again did he want to be trapped like that. Not even with a pretty she cat- especially from somewhere else. Not even with a pretty she cat from his own Clan. No, there was no way Charmpelt would let himself be trapped again...better to mess around, right? Right. So then...why did he feel guilty, waiting for her to respond?

@Wolf

Old February 7th, 2017, 06:47 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:

okay one second.

François Lelord