Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
One crochity old woman
by Rani
Last post by Rose
Today 05:34 PM
Swiper No Swiping.. My...
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 05:26 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 05:10 PM
Whisperinghive mate/lover...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 05:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 17th, 2017, 10:18 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
(Those where the good days XD)

Icefang thinking of names, she had just had them, and her and Gazeshadow had not thought of them that much. She was actually going to name the oldest son Lionkit. " Actually I was thinking about it at one point." Icefang said to the Main Coon. Her blue eyes gazing down at the male grey kit at her stomach, she flickered her tail around her four kits.
"Aw how sweet I always knew you love me." he laughed, looking down at them. "Little bundles of cuteness, they are. Oh, I think I forgot to say congrats, not sure if I should." he purred, now he was just picking on her, but that was their relationship. He usually always messed with her, picking in her, teasing her, everything to get on her nerves ever since he was an apprentice. It never failed too.
Old March 17th, 2017, 10:18 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

(Dont Mind Me, Just Little Old Me, Watching With Fire)

Fireclaw patted into camp, her jaws full of prey. She went to the fresh kill pile and dropped the prey. She streached and fluffed her pelt
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old March 17th, 2017, 10:21 PM
황 할린

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

"Aw how sweet I always knew you love me." he laughed, looking down at them. "Little bundles of cuteness, they are. Oh, I think I forgot to say congrats, not sure if I should." he purred, now he was just picking on her, but that was their relationship. He usually always messed with her, picking in her, teasing her, everything to get on her nerves ever since he was an apprentice. It never failed too.
Icefang rolled her eyes. " You bit fluff ball always knew how to get on my nerves. But I know someone who can get on yours." He grinned, thinking Fireclaw. Her sister, was the prankster, and loved to get on Lionheart's nerves when he was an apprentice, she still acts like a kit..it was a bit funny.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
Old March 17th, 2017, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Icefang rolled her eyes. " You bit fluff ball always knew how to get on my nerves. But I know someone who can get on yours." He grinned, thinking Fireclaw. Her sister, was the prankster, and loved to get on Lionheart's nerves when he was an apprentice, she still acts like a kit..it was a bit funny.
"God please not her." Lionheart grumbled. Sure he learned how to prank from Fireclaw but she also knew how to royally make him mad. He looked at Icefang, noting the mischievous grin she had, and knew that was exactly who she was thinking of.
Old March 17th, 2017, 10:29 PM
황 할린

Quote:

"God please not her." Lionheart grumbled. Sure he learned how to prank from Fireclaw but she also knew how to royally make him mad. He looked at Icefang, noting the mischievous grin she had, and knew that was exactly who she was thinking of.
" Hah, its fun watching her mess with you." Icefang laughed. ' Its not fun when she does it to me through.' Icefang thought, ' She goes all out on her pranks on me.' Icefang's ears flickered, " And if my ears are not lying to me, and they never are, It looks like Fireclaw just came back from hunting, and is coming over with some prey." Icefang said a grin on her face.

( Oh how she likes to annoy Lion about Fire...all and good fun)

Last edited by HwangHarin; March 17th, 2017 at 10:29 PM.
Old March 17th, 2017, 10:29 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The brown tabby jumped, practically straight up into the air when he heard Apurva's voice. As far as he knew, she was still a loner, living in ThunderClan as an apprentice and yet, she wasn't one. Perhaps someday she would be, and that would be one of the best days of Timberpaw's life. He couldn't wait for them both to become warriors after that, and who knew what the next step would be? Rule of ThunderClan for her, or for him? Well-- probably not, but if he ever became leader, he knew exactly who he would choose as his deputy. Or did he? That might be a little bias, considering Apurva was, in fact, his best friend as well as his...crush? Was that the proper word for it, then? They were old enough that he didn't really think much of crushes, anymore-- perhaps love would be a better word to describe the pelt warming, temperature rising, heart racing feeling that Apurva seemed to give him.

Either love or some sort of disease. Timberpaw concluded with a firm nod of his head. He would be a warrior any day now. With Gyrestar returned, and Snowsong as deputy-- which he wasn't quite sure how he felt about that-- things were going to be just fine. Snowsong seemed like such a young cat, though... was she going to be able to run the Clan with Gyrestar, in a way that would be beneficial to her clanmates? And he knew there would be warriors who weren't happy about it... warriors who had thought that they were better suited for the job. Timberpaw himself was glad; well, at least he was grateful that she was Deputy. She seemed like she'd do just fine, not to mention being a great friend to Gyrestar... was that what he wanted?

"Hi." He greeted, his words halting in his throat a bit before he was able to continue speaking. She was the one thing that seemed to have him completely tongue tied, and he was unable to do a thing about it. So what was he supposed to do? Well...he thought, with a sigh, shifting his weight unhappily. There was no telling what he was supposed to do. Sure, he could think of plenty of things he wanted to do, but what was the one thing that would...impress her? Make her happy? Feel sorry for him? He could always get sympathy that way. "I know. I know. And with Zerosight having stepped down-- but at least there's a new Deputy now, right? And a new Medicine Cat. We can be grateful to have both, can't we?" He mewed, giving her the slightest nudge, with a smile on his maw. That same goofy smile that had been there before-- and he hated looking that way, he was positive he looked like a fool. "Any news?" He asked after a while, when he was able to regain his posture and his professionalism-- the professionalism of an 11 moon old apprentice.
Kiwipaw looked around quickly, her eyes narrowed against the lighting, which was brighter than that of the forest, and she was not yet accustomed to the sunny clearing, or, as sunny as a cloudy day. It was strange, being here, with all these other cats, but she had once been used to being around other cats, and the newly made ThunderClan cat was confident that she could do it. She looked back towards the brown tabby tom, wondering what was running through his head at the moment. It wasn't very important, but she was curious. She wasn't going to ask or anything, as it would be rather personal, and quite strange to be honest. It would be rude and unkind of a question, so the molly contented herself with rolling a twig between the ground and her paws, her ears twitching randomly as she tried to block out some of the commotion from all the cats around her, talking. She was surprised that no one else seemed bothered by the noise, but them, perhaps they were all used to it, and, in truth, she was not. Looking back up, the former loner felt the twig snap under her paw. It felt strange, to look at all these cats, and see them as Clanmates, and not Clan-ers. She sighed, realizing that now, she too, was a Clan-er, and a Clanmate to everyone around her.

She didn't know much of what had been happening in the Clan, other than Gyrewind was Gyrestar, the deputy was now Snowsong— although she was clueless as to who that was. And Zerosight was not medicine cat, Wheatfur was. It was all very confusing, but she supposed that that was how Clans were, and she would have to learn to live with that. She gave her fur a slight shake, her paws itching to move. She wished she could go back, and walk forever like she once had, but something held her back. Deep down, she knew what— no, who—it was. It was Timberpaw. He had been her reason for staying in ThunderClan. Kiwipaw looked at him, wondering what it was about him that had made her stay. Perhaps it'd been that he looked like he needed help, and she was here to give it to him.

She was pulled from her thoughts as she realized that Timberpaw had said something, and she wasn't entirely sure what. He was probably saying hi, but she wasn't certain. Swiping her tongue over her maw, she looked up, her fur feeling warm. She wasn't sure what to say, and found that she couldn't bring herself to ask him what he'd said. Kiwipaw looked at him, pulling away slightly as he nudged her, that same goofy grin that she found rather ridiculous, but she remembered that he'd done it not long after they'd first met. “Yeah. Now ThunderClan is not as vulnerable.” she meowed quietly, her ears feeling warmer than was comfortable. She gave a slight purr, wondering how he would react to her news, hopefully, he would be alright with her having joined ThunderClan at last. “Well, I'm not Apurva. I'm Kiwipaw now, and, I'm part of ThunderClan officially.” she said, scuffing at the icy ground with one alabaster paw, her eyes wandering and slightly uncertain. “You have any news?” she said quickly, looking up.
Old March 17th, 2017, 10:35 PM
황 할린

( Just to annoy LION!!)

Fireclaw grabbed a vole and patted to the nursery, her sister just had kits, and she knew she was hungry, she always was. Fireclaw patted into the nursery.
Old March 17th, 2017, 10:40 PM

Quote:
" Hah, its fun watching her mess with you." Icefang laughed. ' Its not fun when she does it to me through.' Icefang thought, ' She goes all out on her pranks on me.' Icefang's ears flickered, " And if my ears are not lying to me, and they never are, It looks like Fireclaw just came back from hunting, and is coming over with some prey." Icefang said a grin on her face.

( Oh how she likes to annoy Lion about Fire...all and good fun)
{oooh a firexlion thing could happen here murhurhur jkjk tho their perso's work xD}
Lionheart's eyes widened as he looked at her, and they then narrowed them at her. "Oooh sometimes I wonder why I don't tackle you half the time, just for the hell of it." he grumbled playfully, pawing her head ever-so-softly. He looked down at the white molly, his eyes still alight with happiness, despite the fact now he has to deal with Fireclaw.
Old March 17th, 2017, 10:45 PM
황 할린

Quote:

{oooh a firexlion thing could happen here murhurhur jkjk tho their perso's work xD}
Lionheart's eyes widened as he looked at her, and they then narrowed them at her. "Oooh sometimes I wonder why I don't tackle you half the time, just for the hell of it." he grumbled playfully, pawing her head ever-so-softly. He looked down at the white molly, his eyes still alight with happiness, despite the fact now he has to deal with Fireclaw.
Icefang rolled her eyes seeing Fireclaw slipped into the nursery ever-so-quietly and was ginning even through a piece of prey was in her large jaws.

Fireclaw patted in quietly and looked at Lionheart and grinned, as he annoyed her sister, she quietly dropped the prey and stood up high, her red tabby telp glowing and big his tail, right on the sensitive spot.

Before Fireclaw bit him, she murmured, " One, Two, Three." Timing when Fireclaw was going to do it.

( That would be a pretty good ship, but I think hes more of an little brother to her.. Just hit her up if Honey dont work XDDD )
Old March 17th, 2017, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Icefang rolled her eyes seeing Fireclaw slipped into the nursery ever-so-quietly and was ginning even through a piece of prey was in her large jaws.

Fireclaw patted in quietly and looked at Lionheart and grinned, as he annoyed her sister, she quietly dropped the prey and stood up high, her red tabby telp glowing and big his tail, right on the sensitive spot.

Before Fireclaw bit him, she murmured, " One, Two, Three." Timing when Fireclaw was going to do it.

( That would be a pretty good ship, but I think hes more of an little brother to her.. Just hit her up if Honey dont work XDDD )
A confused look crossed his face as Icefang counted until Fireclaw bit his tail. Then he yowled, jumping high in the air before landing and his back fur was poofed, his eyes blazing. "HEY THAT AIN'T FUNNY WHAT IF YOU BROKE IT HUH?!?" he growled, ready to tackle her and attack her but he kept himself from doing so.
{ ded }
Closed Thread