Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 12:21 PM

Old February 23rd, 2022, 04:26 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
[CENTER]

The wolf blinked, glancing back at the camp nervously before shrugging and letting out a sigh. “I don’t see why not. I can show you around the territory while we’re at it I suppose.” Annik stood, stretching his limbs slightly before walking a few steps ahead of her and turning his head back at her awaiting for her to follow. “I’ll show you the best places to hunt. Hunting is one of the best ways to get approval from the pack as fast as possible.” The white wolf flicked his tail when he finished speaking, an invitation for her to follow him. “Would you rather see our lake or the thickest parts of the forest?” He hummed, not looking to her as he continued onwards.

~~Midnight~~

Midnight flexed her claws. "Forest. I'm still hungry. Maybe I can catch my-err... I mean, the Pack." She sniffed the air, her ears flattening as she followed Annik.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old February 23rd, 2022, 09:02 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

The wolf blinked, glancing back at the camp nervously before shrugging and letting out a sigh. “I don’t see why not. I can show you around the territory while we’re at it I suppose.” Annik stood, stretching his limbs slightly before walking a few steps ahead of her and turning his head back at her awaiting for her to follow. “I’ll show you the best places to hunt. Hunting is one of the best ways to get approval from the pack as fast as possible.” The white wolf flicked his tail when he finished speaking, an invitation for her to follow him. “Would you rather see our lake or the thickest parts of the forest?” He hummed, not looking to her as he continued onwards.

Rí chuckled nervously. Rats, he was caught. Was he that obvious? “Well,” He began, pawing at the floor as a means of not having to look at her. “I suppose I didn’t want you to be lonely. Something bad happened, I know that.” The older pup paused on what to say next. “But…you’re alone. And it never feels good to be alone when something bad happened…” Another moment of silence. “…trust me I would know.” The black pup sighed before picking up his gaze to look to hers. His tone, and expression, was uncharacteristically serious and sad- but it only lasted for a moment before he piped up again.

“So, I figured I’d try to make it so you weren’t alone. Even if you just want me to sit here saying nothing- then I will.” The pup mimicked Athena and laid down with a small huff, blowing up his cheeks to make sure a peep wouldn’t come out of him, but not before giving her a small smile.

Athena looked down to the pup and returned his smile. He seemed too young to understand her situation, but realistically, it seemed like he did. "Well thank you." She said politely. "You're a good wolf. Don'tlet anyone tell you differently." She wrapped a paw around him in a little hug. "I also suppose sitting here not doing anything won't fix how I feel either now will it? You wanna come to the lake with me?"

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old February 27th, 2022, 11:17 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Athena looked down to the pup and returned his smile. He seemed too young to understand her situation, but realistically, it seemed like he did. "Well thank you." She said politely. "You're a good wolf. Don'tlet anyone tell you differently." She wrapped a paw around him in a little hug. "I also suppose sitting here not doing anything won't fix how I feel either now will it? You wanna come to the lake with me?"

Rí smiled towards her, glad it seemed that he was of some sort of use to the she wolf. “Of course! The lake is always fun!” He chirped, getting up and wagging his tail as he waited for her. “We can play whatever game you want there, it’ll be a great time!” The black pup smiled. Getting her out of the camp would be best, whatever made her sad was here and he didn’t need her to sit and let it fester further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafspeaker View Post
~~Midnight~~

Midnight flexed her claws. "Forest. I'm still hungry. Maybe I can catch my-err... I mean, the Pack." She sniffed the air, her ears flattening as she followed Annik.
(You can continue on in you want, she can spot the prey first and such or we can skip till after they hunt if you’d rather that. I think having annik respond rn would be pretty useless, so you can continue :0 )
Old February 27th, 2022, 01:14 PM
error in the code

Quote:

(You can continue on in you want, she can spot the prey first and such or we can skip till after they hunt if you’d rather that. I think having annik respond rn would be pretty useless, so you can continue :0 )
(if the font looks different its because I accidentally got rid of the first part of the font sorry)

~~Midnight~~

Midnight sniffed the air. Her ears perked up. "I smell deer!" She dropped down low and snuck up on the deer. It felt someone was there and tried to run but Midnight was already on it. It was over in seconds.

--After The Hunt--

◺--------------◿
Old February 27th, 2022, 06:19 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Rí smiled towards her, glad it seemed that he was of some sort of use to the she wolf. “Of course! The lake is always fun!” He chirped, getting up and wagging his tail as he waited for her. “We can play whatever game you want there, it’ll be a great time!” The black pup smiled. Getting her out of the camp would be best, whatever made her sad was here and he didn’t need her to sit and let it fester further.

Athena stood up and stretched herself out. There was no reason to be upset now was there? She also determined that if she was going to get through this, she wouldn't do this alone. "Race ya!" She said before darting out of the camp, laughing. "Catch me if you can slowpoke!" She shouted behind her.

Old March 1st, 2022, 08:13 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Athena stood up and stretched herself out. There was no reason to be upset now was there? She also determined that if she was going to get through this, she wouldn't do this alone. "Race ya!" She said before darting out of the camp, laughing. "Catch me if you can slowpoke!" She shouted behind her.

Rí blinked, staring at the empty space that Athena previously occupied for only a few seconds. It was only when his eyes focused on the upturned dirt and dust did he register what happened. His eyes immediately turned playful, accepting the challenge though he knew he was far from winning- especially with the small moment he took for processing. The older pup raced out after her, laughing as he tracked her trail towards the lake. It was only when he exploded out of the foliage that acted as a natural barrier between the forest and lake did he see her again, and the pup practically purred as he trotted up to her. “Your so fast,” He huffed. “I don’t think I can ever catch up with you.”

Quote:
(if the font looks different its because I accidentally got rid of the first part of the font sorry)

~~Midnight~~

Midnight sniffed the air. Her ears perked up. "I smell deer!" She dropped down low and snuck up on the deer. It felt someone was there and tried to run but Midnight was already on it. It was over in seconds.

--After The Hunt--
(That’s alright, don’t worry about it )

Annik was impressed, the stranger had managed to take down a deer so easily- presumably with expert precision. “Wow…that was impressive…” The wolf gawked, still in awe after deciding to sit back and watch her. He assumed she wouldn’t need any of his help from the get-go and she proved him right. Hell, the he wolf wasn’t even able to land a scratch on the animal before she had it tackled and was already working on putting it out of its misery. “I’ve never seen someone take down deer that quickly, ‘cept for Seba of course.” The white wolf hummed, giving the prey a good sniff over to make sure it was healthy- a force of habit. “Everything you do manages to surprise me.” He blinked, meaning it as a complement. “What’s next? Are you going to sprout wings and fly?”

Old March 1st, 2022, 08:36 PM
error in the code

Quote:

Annik was impressed, the stranger had managed to take down a deer so easily- presumably with expert precision. “Wow…that was impressive…” The wolf gawked, still in awe after deciding to sit back and watch her. He assumed she wouldn’t need any of his help from the get-go and she proved him right. Hell, the he wolf wasn’t even able to land a scratch on the animal before she had it tackled and was already working on putting it out of its misery. “I’ve never seen someone take down deer that quickly, ‘cept for Seba of course.” The white wolf hummed, giving the prey a good sniff over to make sure it was healthy- a force of habit. “Everything you do manages to surprise me.” He blinked, meaning it as a complement. “What’s next? Are you going to sprout wings and fly?”

~~Midnight~~

Midnight laughed. "I wish!!!" She yawned. She didn't remember the last time she slept. Nothing to worry about. She dragged the deer with her as she followed Ainnk back to camp. But she found herself slowing down, her eyelids starting to drop. ARG!!! SPEED UP!!! She broke out into a run, taking the deer with her and almost knocking the male wolf down.

◺--------------◿
Old March 2nd, 2022, 12:24 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Rí blinked, staring at the empty space that Athena previously occupied for only a few seconds. It was only when his eyes focused on the upturned dirt and dust did he register what happened. His eyes immediately turned playful, accepting the challenge though he knew he was far from winning- especially with the small moment he took for processing. The older pup raced out after her, laughing as he tracked her trail towards the lake. It was only when he exploded out of the foliage that acted as a natural barrier between the forest and lake did he see her again, and the pup practically purred as he trotted up to her. “Your so fast,” He huffed. “I don’t think I can ever catch up with you.”

Athena huffed in appreciation. She had barely lost her breath as she smiled. "Yes yes I know." She said full of herself. "They don't call me Athena the Swift for no reason." Truth be told, nobody called her that, but it sounded cool enough for her and so she would call herself that until word spread to other wolves in the pack. "I'm the fastest wolf in this forest, guaranteed!" She looked down to Ri and smiled. "You know, you might not be that close far behind me in terms of speed, you weren't that far behind me so maybe you have some potential to be the second fastest in the pack."

Old March 5th, 2022, 05:37 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Athena huffed in appreciation. She had barely lost her breath as she smiled. "Yes yes I know." She said full of herself. "They don't call me Athena the Swift for no reason." Truth be told, nobody called her that, but it sounded cool enough for her and so she would call herself that until word spread to other wolves in the pack. "I'm the fastest wolf in this forest, guaranteed!" She looked down to Ri and smiled. "You know, you might not be that close far behind me in terms of speed, you weren't that far behind me so maybe you have some potential to be the second fastest in the pack."

Rí’s eyes sparkled at her complement. “Really?” He asked in awe, fully believing everything she said. “I’ll train hard to impress you then.” He puffed his chest out, trying to seem as manly as he possibly could, however the splash of the lake behind her made his attention shift. “Whoa!” He gasped, getting on all fours as if he was ready to bolt over to the lake. “Is that a fish?!”

Quote:
~~Midnight~~

Midnight laughed. "I wish!!!" She yawned. She didn't remember the last time she slept. Nothing to worry about. She dragged the deer with her as she followed Ainnk back to camp. But she found herself slowing down, her eyelids starting to drop. ARG!!! SPEED UP!!! She broke out into a run, taking the deer with her and almost knocking the male wolf down.

“Whoa there!” Annik yelped as he jumped out of her way. “Calm down, you don’t have to go that fast!” The he wolf put a pace to his step, catching up to her after a bit of walking. “Are you alright? You don’t seem too good…” He asked, trying to get her to stop. The she wolf looked as if she was going to suddenly drop any second, and he was fully prepared to soften her fall if it came to that.

Old March 5th, 2022, 07:34 PM
error in the code

Quote:

“Whoa there!” Annik yelped as he jumped out of her way. “Calm down, you don’t have to go that fast!” The he wolf put a pace to his step, catching up to her after a bit of walking. “Are you alright? You don’t seem too good…” He asked, trying to get her to stop. The she wolf looked as if she was going to suddenly drop any second, and he was fully prepared to soften her fall if it came to that.

~~Midnight~~

Midnight let out a low, long yawn, her eyelids dropping. She stopped, digging her teeth in her shoulder to keep herself awake. She swayed on her paws. "I'm fine." She moaned, digging her claws into her arm to keep herself awake. Annik stopped her from hurting herself. "OW! Fine! I haven't slept in a good long time!" She looked like she might fall over any minute.

◺--------------◿