Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:09 PM
New Emote Petition
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 08:07 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by oakcrane
Today 08:05 PM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by oakcrane
Today 07:58 PM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by oakcrane
Today 07:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2017, 08:38 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisperingheart View Post
The copper colored apprentice sat near his dark fur'd sibling sharing some tales with her before noticing his Mentor Featherdust had come back into camp. It felt like he had been awaiting her return forever. Without the slightest bit of hesitation the young tom stood up after saying goodbye to his sibling and trotted over to her, his jade eyes alight with eagerness. "Hey Featherdust!"he meowed excitedly.

@Rivergold

Whisperingpaw watched her brother go to join his mentor and wondered briefly when her own would arrive. She could hardly sit still! Her tail swiping from side to side as she began to become almost impatient. "Come on already" she huffed to herself

@coldheart
Coldheart be injured rn)
Featherdust glared at the young tom. "Haven't you finished your duties yet?" She growled, then picked up a mouse from the pile and stalked off to wolf it down.
Old April 15th, 2017, 08:51 PM

My Mood: Lurking

The young cats ear's twitched with slight annoyance. His Duties? She hadn't even given him any for today. Any and all sense of excitement evaporated in the air as the she-cat took a mouse from the pile and stalked off with it. It bothered him. A lot. He stood there for maybe a moment more in disbelief at how sour she had been with him. "Well maybe if you took me hunting with you then you would have brought back more prey then that scrawny vole that is hardly a replacement for the mouse you just took." he spoke in a level tone despite how annoyed he found he was. The reddish-brown tom sat a few tail lengths away from his mentor knowing his words would probably only agitate her while she scarfed down her mouse.

(ohhhh okay)

@Rivergold
Old April 15th, 2017, 08:59 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
The young she-cat raised an eyebrow at Marigoldpaw's sudden noise. Cinderkit was curious of this cat. She didn't annoy her all that much, and she certainly did not back down like the kittens in the nursery. Such babies. Luckily, she was speaking to an older cat. Nine moons old! That seemed like an eternity away from Cinderkit's meager age of 5—well, she was turning 6 moons old soon. "I dunno. Don't I seem mature and old enough, though?" A hint of a smirk swept across her face. Cinder stood and flicked her tail up in the air, raising her chin and staring up at the apprentice. "I don't have much time left to enjoy it. What's your name?" she meowed. She tended to dance from subject to subject, never focusing all of her time on one topic and hopping over to another.
Marigoldpaw tilt her head up slightly as she stared at the kitten through what seemed like narrowed eyes. She studied the molly closely as took her question into consideration. Was this kit mature for her age? Or was she just like every other small kittens in the nursery. She could conclude that wasn't the case of course. But at the same time she was still younger by a few years. And there was nothing different about that, nothing would change that fact at all. "I could be nice and say you seem so much older then you appear to be but to put it more bluntly you do seem a little but I wouldn't get all high and mighty just yet. You're still young and you do slip up or am I wrong? Besides its good to just have plain fun! Act silly for no reason then just the monotone boring moments that seem to get most warriors. Which blows, you gotta live life with adventure! Or so I would like to think anyways." She said with a small shrug before she gave her head a small shake as she begin to think about a few other things. Her ears flickered in acknowledge of the mollys question about her name. But it took her what seemed like forever to respond to her question. "Even so still enjoy it while it last. And the names Marigoldpaw," She said softly as a small smile began to grow at the corner of her mouth. Fluffing out her fur slightly feeling the small glimpse of the suns warm rays that shone on her backfur. It was those moments she couldn't help but enjoy with every form of happiness in her small body. The one thing she truly looked forward too after the long harsh weather they have to endure over the leafbare seasons. The one she somewhat hated with some form unknown passion hidden within. Letting out a soft sigh she gave her full attention to the smaller cat seeming to have gotten lost there for a mere moment. "And what may your name be? Since I so kindly gave you my name I feel as if it would be polite if you returned the favor?" She said lowering her head to stare her in the eye. She was quite curious to hear what she could possibly say to that. If this molly were to be nice enough to return the name giving and not blow her off unlike some of her peers she would see no problem in which they could become some sort of friends in the near future.
Old April 16th, 2017, 03:36 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Harethorn looked around frantically for a moment before slowly calming down, eyes closing.
Redpool glanced at her, warrior filling his gaze. He didn't say anything,
but he rested his head on her shoulders, breathing in her familiar scent and purring to hopefully calm her. He didn't want his mate to get too upset. Especially not now that he knew she was expecting their kits. He wanted to be of as much help as he could, and it was the only time he'd ever wanted that.
Old April 16th, 2017, 08:08 AM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post

Marigoldpaw tilt her head up slightly as she stared at the kitten through what seemed like narrowed eyes. She studied the molly closely as took her question into consideration. Was this kit mature for her age? Or was she just like every other small kittens in the nursery. She could conclude that wasn't the case of course. But at the same time she was still younger by a few years. And there was nothing different about that, nothing would change that fact at all. "I could be nice and say you seem so much older then you appear to be but to put it more bluntly you do seem a little but I wouldn't get all high and mighty just yet. You're still young and you do slip up or am I wrong? Besides its good to just have plain fun! Act silly for no reason then just the monotone boring moments that seem to get most warriors. Which blows, you gotta live life with adventure! Or so I would like to think anyways." She said with a small shrug before she gave her head a small shake as she begin to think about a few other things. Her ears flickered in acknowledge of the mollys question about her name. But it took her what seemed like forever to respond to her question. "Even so still enjoy it while it last. And the names Marigoldpaw," She said softly as a small smile began to grow at the corner of her mouth. Fluffing out her fur slightly feeling the small glimpse of the suns warm rays that shone on her backfur. It was those moments she couldn't help but enjoy with every form of happiness in her small body. The one thing she truly looked forward too after the long harsh weather they have to endure over the leafbare seasons. The one she somewhat hated with some form unknown passion hidden within. Letting out a soft sigh she gave her full attention to the smaller cat seeming to have gotten lost there for a mere moment. "And what may your name be? Since I so kindly gave you my name I feel as if it would be polite if you returned the favor?" She said lowering her head to stare her in the eye. She was quite curious to hear what she could possibly say to that. If this molly were to be nice enough to return the name giving and not blow her off unlike some of her peers she would see no problem in which they could become some sort of friends in the near future.
[i'm developing her personality, so she may seem a little out of character in her traits!!]

Cinderkit examined this new cat with equally narrowed orbs. The feline watched her actions, wondering how she would respond to her question. Originally, she had meant it as a joke—that was the whole reason why she smirked at her senior—but if Cinder was to be totally honest, she was terrible at conveying jokes. Nobody ever seemed to understand them, or they took them seriously, like this one did. "Well, you aren't wrong," she grinned. She really did enjoy this molly's company. Her sass was simply wonderful. "I do make lots of mistakes! But I'm not very fond of just... being silly. I don't think it does very much good in the long run," meowed the soon-to be apprentice, staring at her acquaintance with gleaming optics.

"But if you're mature and polite towards the older cats, then you'll be more likely to be chosen for important tasks!" Cinderkit plastered a smile on her face, one that was partially fake. For the most part, she wanted to see how this Marigoldpaw would react to what she had said; would she agree with her opinion, or would this apprentice have a no-doubt lesser opinion? She loved exploring the possibilities of how someone would respond. Cinder couldn't help but feel a slight twinge of anxiety, however; what if she was completely opposed to all of her views? Then they wouldn't be able to interact at all.

But... why was she so distressed by the idea that they wouldn't be able to talk without arguing? It shouldn't affect her as much as it should; but then again, Marigoldpaw did have a more interesting personality than those she had met earlier in her short life.

That must be it. If she couldn't interact with Marigold anymore, then she wouldn't have anyone else to talk to! "Oh, I'm Cinderkit! Pleasure to meet you," she raised both her eyebrows this time, bending down in a position similar to a stretch, rump in the air and tail cocked forward. It was obvious to her that she was mimicking a bow, but it wasn't the most obvious thing on the planet. "What sort of things do you learn as an apprentice?" There she went, off on yet another tangent. "I mean, of course you guys learn hunting and fighting—that's the most basic answer in the book—but I wanted to know what kinds of battles moves you learn! I know that there's one where you..." she trailed off, attempting to stand on her hind legs. "...do this! What is this calle—" Cinderkit was cut off as she toppled over, the weight of her upper body too much for her legs. "StarClan Almighty!" she hissed, laying on the ground with her limbs splayed out.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; April 16th, 2017 at 08:10 AM.
Old April 16th, 2017, 06:37 PM

My Mood: Bored

@MossFlower

Web heart sniffed the fresh kill pile,searching for something good and eventually grabbing a frog.She picked it up and went to the edge of camp to eat. "I have been a warrior for 3 moons now.And I'm still not use to bei g pout by myself. she thought,grey tailtip twitching as she crouched down to eat.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old April 16th, 2017, 10:06 PM

My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Darkflower sighed. Kits were hard work. They keep up at night and then expect you to be jumping around with energy the next day. How are you suppose to do that? She looked at her three balls of fur, Shadekit, Wingkit, and Amberkit. Each one was different in their own way.

"Come on!" Amberkit whispered, "You can't get in that much trouble if you go out of the nursery. That's only a guideline, not a rule, you don't have to follow it."
"Yeah," Wingkit added, "You have to do it to join our game."
Shadekit looked at the ground. Being the youngest of the litter had its disadvantages. "I don't to get in trouble... I might held back from being an apprentice if I do." Shadekit didn't know if that was true, but he'd say anything to get into the game without going outside the nursery when he wasn't supposed too.
Amberkit gasped. He hadn't thought about that! "Well... Ok but you still have to go the entrance of the nursery to join."
"Yes," agreed Wingkit, "You also have to do it without being caught!"
Shadekit gulped. This wasn't going to easy! "Ok... I'll try..." He took a big breath of air and headed towards the entrance.
Old April 16th, 2017, 10:55 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
[i'm developing her personality, so she may seem a little out of character in her traits!!]

Cinderkit examined this new cat with equally narrowed orbs. The feline watched her actions, wondering how she would respond to her question. Originally, she had meant it as a joke—that was the whole reason why she smirked at her senior—but if Cinder was to be totally honest, she was terrible at conveying jokes. Nobody ever seemed to understand them, or they took them seriously, like this one did. "Well, you aren't wrong," she grinned. She really did enjoy this molly's company. Her sass was simply wonderful. "I do make lots of mistakes! But I'm not very fond of just... being silly. I don't think it does very much good in the long run," meowed the soon-to be apprentice, staring at her acquaintance with gleaming optics.

"But if you're mature and polite towards the older cats, then you'll be more likely to be chosen for important tasks!" Cinderkit plastered a smile on her face, one that was partially fake. For the most part, she wanted to see how this Marigoldpaw would react to what she had said; would she agree with her opinion, or would this apprentice have a no-doubt lesser opinion? She loved exploring the possibilities of how someone would respond. Cinder couldn't help but feel a slight twinge of anxiety, however; what if she was completely opposed to all of her views? Then they wouldn't be able to interact at all.

But... why was she so distressed by the idea that they wouldn't be able to talk without arguing? It shouldn't affect her as much as it should; but then again, Marigoldpaw did have a more interesting personality than those she had met earlier in her short life.

That must be it. If she couldn't interact with Marigold anymore, then she wouldn't have anyone else to talk to! "Oh, I'm Cinderkit! Pleasure to meet you," she raised both her eyebrows this time, bending down in a position similar to a stretch, rump in the air and tail cocked forward. It was obvious to her that she was mimicking a bow, but it wasn't the most obvious thing on the planet. "What sort of things do you learn as an apprentice?" There she went, off on yet another tangent. "I mean, of course you guys learn hunting and fighting—that's the most basic answer in the book—but I wanted to know what kinds of battles moves you learn! I know that there's one where you..." she trailed off, attempting to stand on her hind legs. "...do this! What is this calle—" Cinderkit was cut off as she toppled over, the weight of her upper body too much for her legs. "StarClan Almighty!" she hissed, laying on the ground with her limbs splayed out.

Looking up at the clear sky, she let out a soft hum that shook her chest area slightly. Tilting her head from side to side as if she was weighing the thoughts of many she let out a sudden small laugh. “And do you think being a boring monotone have no fun in life cat would get much far? You want to make friends especially as an apprentice because you can trade off tasks and such you would rather not do. And it’s always good to be a little silly at time it helps when things are down in the dumps. Learn to lighten up a bit when you can!” she said in a more goofy tone before sending herself in a series of giggles and laughs. It took her a moment or so to straighten herself out shaking her head as she cleared her throat. She had to seem serious about things and what she had done was not much of an example nonetheless she could care less about what the kittens thought on her would be. Her ears flickered slightly as she heard the others comment on the whole task ideal. Shrugging slightly she gave a small eye roll, “Yes that may be the case but you have to be careful on things like that because you don’t want to seem like you have a stick up your behind if that make sense. You want to have an evenly balance between everything and oh word of advice don’t seem like a stuck up and or a know it all because none of the other apprentice will tolerate that I can for sure tell you that.” she drone on with the endless possibilities and cues the other would need to know before she too join them a moon later. If she wanted anything in the friendship column she needed to work on being helpful in the least. What kind of cat would she be if she simply expected something like that to occur? Sighing softly once more she gave her head a small dip, “It’s a pleasure to meet you as well.” she meowed her amber gaze shined with every ounce of curiosity she could possibly hold. Of course she would be curious why wouldn’t she be? Some strange young feline sitting all by herself with not a single soul around her. It was strange to her anyways she was simply unique in some way yet she couldn’t put a single paw on it. Drawing a tongue over her maw she listened to the younger cat babble on and on with whatever it was she was talking about. She had simply lost interest and was only able to grasp bits and pieces of what Cinderkit had talked about. “What fun would it be if I just spilled every last detail of battle training? Don’t you want to find out for yourself? To see the drop of your fake opponents face as you totally beat them at the task at hand? Now I’m not going to ruin that fun for you what so ever so you’ll just have to wait a see.” That’s when the molly had a total failed attempt with the demonstration of some random move she was trying to show. Purring in amusement she pawed at her side gently. “You did decently well but your footing was a little off, which is probably why you ended up like that!” she said softly as she nosed the kit in a more suitable position before continuing on with what she was going to say. “You also want to go a little slower just so you don’t hurt yourself!” Lifting up her paw she gently patted the mollys head before she licked the top of it and drawing it over her orange ears her eyes closed a tad bit.
Old April 17th, 2017, 08:12 AM

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKShift View Post
Mistkit slowly turned her head towards where Kestrelberry was sorting his herbs. She took in his mouth movements as he started to speak, mimicking them in her head as she digested the words. Was she awake? Well, of course! If she wasn't awake why would he be asking the question? Wow, some cats could be stupid.
"Yes, silly. Why wouldn't I be awake? I'm alive, and that means there's no time for sleeping!" She muttered in her most matter-of-a-fact voice she could muster.
She didn't really know why she was acting so silly. Her body still ached, and her head still pounded. Maybe she was trying to trick her brain? Who knows.

(merp, short. @Ashley/Kestrel @Raine)
bumpsies? I'm going to duplicate her in the nursery, just because there is going to be a time skip between her there and her here and I'm bored and want to start roleplaying her with other kits.))

Last edited by KKShift; April 17th, 2017 at 08:25 AM.
Old April 17th, 2017, 09:43 AM

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

(okie dokie, just gonna pop in with misty because i’ve become impatient in the medicine cat den and want to start in here..)
(@Lonestar23 @Empress Of Evil @fenic! @Lilly @Suspiciousmindz @Raine @starfall @bad company @Spirit)

Mistkit blinked open her eyes slowly. She winced at the sun's cruel rays of light that filtered in from the sun-up, closing them and cringing against the glare. She sighed in a deep breath of air as she pushed herself around in her nest. Come on lazy bones! She scolded herself silently. She was tired, it had been ever since she had gotten out of the medicine cat den yesterday. but knew she couldn’t fall back asleep. There was too much talking. What was everyone talking about!
A smell reached towards Mistkit’s nose, grabbing and twisting scents. Her nose had been jacked up since she had fallen, but she would know that cat anywhere. Within seconds she was on her feet, but the fell down again as a result of too much pressure on her front legs. She cursed silently under her breath, this time taking a few extra moments to gather her sleepy body together. When she was able to stand without falling, she raced over to her older sister’s side.
“Moondancer! Moondancer!” She said happily, dancing around the silver cat's feet. She hadn't seen Moondancer since before her accident. She stopped moving as a terrifying thought raced across her face. Her eyes filled with worry.
What if Moondancer was mad at her because she had gotten cocky and fallen down the cliff! Oh, she was in trouble now..
Mistkit could suddenly feel the eyes of all Moondancer’s kits and her siblings on her. She suddenly felt silly and embarrassed. She turned around to face them all and muttered,
“Sorry..”
Closed Thread