Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:55 PM
☆ ART RAFFLE ☆
by zBlaze
Last post by Bean
Today 06:49 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:43 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ollie
Today 06:32 PM
A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 06:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 21st, 2017, 12:18 AM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Almost feeling an awkward feeling rush through her entire body as Moonpaw replied, she smiled quietly as the other apprentice talked, enjoying being the quiet one for once in awhile. She did feel a connection to the black-and white she-cat, and everything that tore apart her family only made her more protective of her friends and the relationships she still had close to her. "...We can hunt, but we'll have to bury the prey, unless we want to carry everything." She mused, green eyes wandering around the strange place, her ears perked as she tried to hear the strange noises echoing around the area. "Okay, we can do that, but I don't want to be too far away from you- It's kinda dark in here, with all the trees." Surely she was also scared of being separated from her friend who had become something even more, a deep connection that she didn't want to let go of.
Gazing around nervously, Tawnypaw gulped as she nodded, shuffling her paws as she let out a sigh. She was nervous about this, because this was her friend- no, something better than a friend, because she almost couldn't live without her. However, this was what Moonpaw wanted to do, and she'd rather let her friend go off by herself than make her mad- she'd never seen the molly mad, and didn't want to- ever. I'm overreacting, everything's going to be fine. I'm just being too weird, because I don't want to lose the only friend that I really have right now, besides Aspenpaw, who's more of an annoyance, anyways.

Moonpaw smiled and moved forward slightly, touching her nose lightly to her friends ear. "I'll be right over there. Call if there's anything that goes wrong, okay?" she purred, offering a sweet smile before she turned and bounded over to one side of the house. Her nose twitching in the air, the black and white she-cat attempted to detect any prey scents on the wind. Since the abandoned house was so close, it was almost as if the moldy smell covered everything else up. Her heart began to race faster; albeit humble and kind were often key words used to describe the apprentice, she had a bit of a competitive side thanks to Swiftflight, and after her last training session with Winterwisp, wanted desperately to be able to prove to herself and the Clan that she could do more than sort herbs and name ways to help cure diseases. Her blue eyes narrowed slightly and she crouched down, moving slowly across the dewy grass, her white underbelly becoming slightly damp at the moistness.

Off to the side, still a ways in front of her, a piece of wood snapped and the apprentice's head shot up, ears sticking straight off her head. Nothing followed the sound after, but every muscle in Moonpaw's body was tense, each scent on high alert. Against her better judgement, she took a small step forward, then another, before her eyes widened in shock at what emerged next. Out of a few broken pieces of wood near the crumbled side of the house, a beady eyes badger lumbered out, it's jaws snapping as if it had just woken up from a nap. "Ta.. Tawn... Tawny..." Moonpaw muttered, barely able to get her voice above a whisper as she moved backwards at a snail's pace, ears going flat against her head and horror flooding the depths of her blue eyes. In a flash, the badger had it's eyes locked on Moonpaw and snarled, rearing up to stand on it's hind legs. There, it towered over Moonpaw and continued to lumber her way. Quickly, the young molly scrambled backwards, shocking herself as she backed right up into a tree. "Tawnypaw!" she called, fear practically choking her as the words came out in a strangled tone.

Like thunder crackling through the sky, the badger let out a roar, slamming it's massive claws down just inches from Moon before reaching out with one, claws extended, and aiming for the apprentice. A small squeak came from within Moonpaw and she tried to move out of the way, her vision becoming slightly hazy. However, in the panic that had ensued as the badger growled, the apprentice let her feet move in the wrong direction, and before she know what was happening she was knocked sideways, flying through the air like a ragdoll. An intense burning pain stung her face and she landed with a sickening thud. The badger's claw had hit it's mark. Another growl escaped the hostile creature and it clamored over to the unmoving apprentice, picking up it's claw again and striking her once more, directly in the face, and once more the unconcious apprentice rolled across the forest floor like a dead piece of prey. Her back was towards the abandoned house, but it was apparent that she was not moving, her flank remaining as still as frozen water.
Old March 21st, 2017, 06:25 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Gleamkit flinched a little at the sight of her new friend's paw but didn't let it get to her. "My. How did that happen then? I'm so sorry he is that way to you..." She gave Quailpaw a friendly nuzzle for comfort then settled down to listen to the apprentice's tale.
Quailpaw sighed," I was a foolish kit and always being the smart one, but when the fire broke out and we were being evacuated he told me fire is dangerous, he normally was wrong, so I desided to put my paw in fire to prove my point, but he was right, and that was the last time he was right.he laughed at me when a first came conscious, though I probably deserved it and when a struggled adapting to walking and would faceplant in the clearing."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 21st, 2017, 11:15 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
Quailpaw sighed," I was a foolish kit and always being the smart one, but when the fire broke out and we were being evacuated he told me fire is dangerous, he normally was wrong, so I desided to put my paw in fire to prove my point, but he was right, and that was the last time he was right.he laughed at me when a first came conscious, though I probably deserved it and when a struggled adapting to walking and would faceplant in the clearing."
Gleamkit tried to hold back sniggers as Wuailpaw said the words "...face plant in the clearing" and only watery eyes and a small squeek escaped. "Wow, I'm sorry. But I don't think you deserved it...well...I mean...you were right to stamd up to him! Cats like him deserve to get what you got...cats like you don't...and don't let it stop you from putting your paw on fire again...use your story to stand up for others and make a difference in the clan! Stop bullying!" Gleamkit was panting now. There was a hint of rage in her voice as she spoke her monologue. Images of her sister, ShinePaw, on the nursery as a kit flashed through her mind. Because ShinePaw stood up for herself, her bully was now her best frienemy.
Old March 21st, 2017, 12:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Gleamkit tried to hold back sniggers as Wuailpaw said the words "...face plant in the clearing" and only watery eyes and a small squeek escaped. "Wow, I'm sorry. But I don't think you deserved it...well...I mean...you were right to stamd up to him! Cats like him deserve to get what you got...cats like you don't...and don't let it stop you from putting your paw on fire again...use your story to stand up for others and make a difference in the clan! Stop bullying!" Gleamkit was panting now. There was a hint of rage in her voice as she spoke her monologue. Images of her sister, ShinePaw, on the nursery as a kit flashed through her mind. Because ShinePaw stood up for herself, her bully was now her best frienemy.
Quailpaw nodded," I do, I just wish I could show him that I am usually right and teach him some basic sense, I wish I could show him some basic senses since his is like negitive five." Her eyes twinkled.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 21st, 2017, 01:53 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
"Yes, of course. But....their father denies that they are his.." Sagewhisker mewed, her voice clouded and shallow. She thought of how she had informed Blazingstar that the kits were his and how he had refused to believe her. Well, one day they are going to find out the truth and I can guarantee that they won't be happy about it. Obsidiansky's voice thrust her back into reality as he asked how she herself had been lately. "That's great that you got an apprentice, I'm sure you'll be a great mentor. Well, I found out that Galespring is my half-sister and that the kits' father denies the kits are his." Sagewhisker meowed. She blinked slowly and sighed. I just wish Blazingstar would act like a father. I know the clan needs him, but the kits and I are included in it. I hate that these kits will grow up without a father, but that is how it is going to be. I just hope that a can be a good mother to them. "I hate that the kits will grow up without a father, but I hope I can be a good mother to them, just the same." Sagewhisker mewed.
"W-wait...r-really?" Obsidiansky mewed, his hues springing open in surprise. He couldn't believe that anyone would not want the beautiful kits that he saw before him, let alone Sagewhisker... what had happened? And why would the tom have kits in the first place if he wasn't going to keep them? It was a story he had heard time and time again, but he had never once imagined that it would happen to his friend. The tom looked at his friend, his hues flashing with anger and worry at the same time. Who would leave her with kits? He thought. He had already made up this mind that whoever would do something like that must be no good...after all, there wasn't a good reason for leaving any cat; especially his best friend. But why? He thought. Something wasn't adding up, and he realized he should probably catch up with her a little more-- the one thing he remembered since the last time he saw her was that she had been spending some time with Blazingstar.
Was it possible...? Probably not, after all, the leader was supposed to take care of all his clanmates. That would mean staying with Sagewhisker, right? He smiled at her words, not saying anything about her re-mention of the kits' father denying knowing anything about the kits. "Thanks. I'm not so sure about that... I mean, Rainpaw doesn't seem to like me very much. He's got quite a temper too." Obsidiansky sighed, lowering his head and averting his gaze from Sagewhisker's. A chuckle left him at her mention of Galespring being her half-sister. "Galespring? Your half sister? I don't see it," He purred with a twitch of his tail. He really didn't see how the two could be related...although he loved Sagewhisker, they couldn't be more different in his opinion. Maybe being a Mother had changed his friend some-- or maybe whoever left her did. He thought. Had she ever had a mate in the first place? Had the kits' father even been her mate? It was strange, but definitely not unheard of...unfortunately for the various kits and queens that it had happened to.
"You'll be a wonderful Mother. I'm sure of that," Obsidiansky purred, smiling at his friend and glancing down at her kits again. A frown passed over his features. Having never had kits of his own, perhaps he was missing something that could cause a father to just deny that he had any kits... but if he was, what was it?

"If you don't mind my asking...who is the kits' father?"

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 21st, 2017, 02:02 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
Quailpaw nodded," I do, I just wish I could show him that I am usually right and teach him some basic sense, I wish I could show him some basic senses since his is like negitive five." Her eyes twinkled.
"Mm..." She grunted, nodding. After staring into the distance for a moment, day dreaming, Gleamkit turned back to Quailpaw "so, uh...who is your mentor? And what do you plan to do like...In future...my future is all laid out for me...or at least, if what StarClan said was true..."
Old March 21st, 2017, 04:09 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
"It's ok..."he said snapping out of his thoughts and looked at her.
"I shouldn't have said that. I guess I get irritated easily." she meowed softly, and kept her head on her paws, not looking at him. He was adorable, playful, sure he got on her nerves but she never truly minded that. She finally turned to him and gave a smile. "Friends?" she asked.
Old March 21st, 2017, 04:33 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

"I shouldn't have said that. I guess I get irritated easily." she meowed softly, and kept her head on her paws, not looking at him. He was adorable, playful, sure he got on her nerves but she never truly minded that. She finally turned to him and gave a smile. "Friends?" she asked.
Eaglefeather nodded and smiled, " Ya." He said
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old March 21st, 2017, 04:36 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
Eaglefeather nodded and smiled, " Ya." He said
She smiled playfully now. "Good, because the one to catch the least food has to do what the other says for a day!" she meowed and climbed down the tree, laughing. "Come on, you don't wanna be bossed around by a molly do ya?" she purred and ran into the territory.
Old March 21st, 2017, 04:45 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

She smiled playfully now. "Good, because the one to catch the least food has to do what the other says for a day!" she meowed and climbed down the tree, laughing. "Come on, you don't wanna be bossed around by a molly do ya?" she purred and ran into the territory.
" Looks like I already am." He purred and jumped down the tree and ran into the territory. Eaglefeather lifted his snout and scented a rabbit. He dropped down into a hunters crouch, and stalked the rabbit. He got quite close and unsheathed his claws even more and pounced on it, and dug his claws into it to keep it still, and bit its neck and it fell limp.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Closed Thread