Today 03:36 AM
[WC Healing] The Forest...
by Rose
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 02:18 AM

Old August 13th, 2017, 01:54 PM

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

A small black kit unknowingly sprinted across the ThunderClan border, the bell on her collar jingling. She couldn't wait to see the surprise her friend had told her about!

Last edited by Crystalkitty; August 13th, 2017 at 01:58 PM.
Old August 13th, 2017, 02:54 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalkitty View Post
A small black kit unknowingly sprinted across the ThunderClan border, the bell on her collar jingling. She couldn't wait to see the surprise her friend had told her about!
Petalfall, the small tortoiseshell had been taking a stroll away from the camp, since she had gotten tired of the camp for the time being. She sighed, trotting along a well worn path as she listened to the bird song that surrounded her with serene song. The molly looked at the ferns that were swaying gently in the breeze, their movement barely even visible.
She paused as she heard a sudden jingling that obviously couldn't be prey... She turned to look, she saw something dark dash in front of her path, and it took her a moment to realize that it wasn't just her imagination, or the shadow of a bird flying overhead. It was a kit.
"Woah there!" She called out, leaping into the kit's path, hoping she would block it's way and that it wouldn't just swerve around her.
Old August 13th, 2017, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Petalfall, the small tortoiseshell had been taking a stroll away from the camp, since she had gotten tired of the camp for the time being. She sighed, trotting along a well worn path as she listened to the bird song that surrounded her with serene song. The molly looked at the ferns that were swaying gently in the breeze, their movement barely even visible.
She paused as she heard a sudden jingling that obviously couldn't be prey... She turned to look, she saw something dark dash in front of her path, and it took her a moment to realize that it wasn't just her imagination, or the shadow of a bird flying overhead. It was a kit.
"Woah there!" She called out, leaping into the kit's path, hoping she would block it's way and that it wouldn't just swerve around her.
The kit skidded to a stop and looked up at the bigger cat. "Oh, hey! I didn't expect to see anyone else here!" she said. "Are you here looking for... uh... whatever is here too? Ooh, or have you already found it? My friend told me there was something cool here but she didn't say what it was. Do you know what it is?"

Last edited by Crystalkitty; August 13th, 2017 at 03:23 PM.
Old August 13th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
SparrowFang noticed the warrior try and creep his way around the fox. They had to move fast in order to surprise attack it, because if the fox smelled MorningBlue's scent when he moved upwind, the fox might be able to dodge the attacks. SparrowFang readied her paws and pounced at the fox.
Morningblue saw Sparrowfang spring into the air just as he got into position, he saw the fox's nose switch as it sat upright, but he joined his clanmate and launched himself at the creature. He sank his claws into the fox's red-furred haunch and bit down viciously on the joint.
Old August 13th, 2017, 04:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
"Hah, hah, hah, hah." Mosspaw took a deep breath, his legs spread out and he studied her through narrowed eyes. Well, I'll be ready when she does, he thought. "Can I try?" he asked. "The roll, I mean."
She shrugged,"be my guest. But I'm not sure if I'm to heavy. The small, non munckin warrior. She kept onto him doing perfect small scratches.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 13th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn looked down at Cherrypaw, who was struggling.
She scooted down a bit, then leaned down to grab Cherrypaw by the scruff and waited for her to get her grip on the tree again.

Character Site

Old August 13th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn looked down at Cherrypaw, who was struggling.
She scooted down a bit, then leaned down to grab Cherrypaw by the scruff and waited for her to get her grip on the tree again.
Cherrypaw sank her claws into the bark, and looked up at her mentor, her blue eyes bright with gratitude. "Thanks Tigerdawn."
Old August 13th, 2017, 06:25 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn let go and nodded. She scooted to the side and waited there. "You can go in front of me, Incase you slip again,"

Character Site

Old August 13th, 2017, 06:31 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalkitty View Post
The kit skidded to a stop and looked up at the bigger cat. "Oh, hey! I didn't expect to see anyone else here!" she said. "Are you here looking for... uh... whatever is here too? Ooh, or have you already found it? My friend told me there was something cool here but she didn't say what it was. Do you know what it is?"
Petalfall huffed, slight amusement written on her face. "What do you mean- that you didn't expect to see any other cats here?" She said, her tail flicking. What does this kittypet mean, find whatever is here? She wondered. Narrowing her eyes slightly, she took a step closer to the black kit, an ear flicking. "What do you mean by that? This is Thunderclan's territory, any kittypets don't really belong here."
Old August 13th, 2017, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Petalfall huffed, slight amusement written on her face. "What do you mean- that you didn't expect to see any other cats here?" She said, her tail flicking. What does this kittypet mean, find whatever is here? She wondered. Narrowing her eyes slightly, she took a step closer to the black kit, an ear flicking. "What do you mean by that? This is Thunderclan's territory, any kittypets don't really belong here."
She swallowed and stared down at the ground. "Um, I-I just didn't think any other cat would know about this. If they did, I probably would have known about it sooner. And what is ThunderClan, and what's a kittypet?" she asked.

Last edited by Crystalkitty; August 13th, 2017 at 06:52 PM.