Closed Thread

Old November 21st, 2022, 11:50 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: November Gathering

Batblood
[Openish]

Though he was a little late, the muscular Keeper still made his way through the groups of cats, and settled somewhere near the front of the crowds to listen to the leaders. He had had little to no interest in gatherings during the majority of his life. He had kept from himself during the short three moons of his apprenticeship, and it was back when Dawnstar had taken over Thunderclan, so while he had been there at the edge of ther gathering when the other Thunderclan apprentices stormed it, he hadn't been on a proper gathering. He had been made a warrior at 9 due to his active part-taking in the battle of Fireflycove, and then a Keeper not long later. But it was first then he had placed a paw on this ground, as he saw it as his duty to make sure things went well even here, and after that he had attended each one, even if he still found them a bit dull with the exception of the messy little fights sometimes barking out, fights who would be his job to clean up.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old November 21st, 2022, 03:50 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiad View Post

☼ ☽
daffodilpaw of riverclan
2/100

Daffodilpaw hummed in response to the warrior’s gracious reaction. It seemed she had the fortune of trodding on a nice cat. The molly tipped her head as she observed the cat in question, figuring if they were nice enough to, well, be nice, then she owed it to them to learn their face. “What clan are you in? Wait-“ she broke off with a shy smile, “Let me guess!” It seemed like a good opportunity to practice all of that apprentice knowledge she was supposed to have. Her nose twitched as she tried to catch the cat’s scent. Heather and rabbit and… just kind of a windy smell overall. Like dandelions! The fluffy ones, that is. She decided to venture a guess. “Hmm.. WindClan?” It seemed like a reasonable conclusion, what with the windy smell and all. “Oh, and I suppose I should learn your name as well, shouldn’t I?”
Leaffall nodded. “That’s correct,” they meowed with a smile,”I am a WindClan cat. My name is Leaffall.”

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old November 21st, 2022, 11:21 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashcloud the WindClanner View Post
Leaffall nodded. “That’s correct,” they meowed with a smile,”I am a WindClan cat. My name is Leaffall.”
☼ ☽
daffodilpaw of riverclan
5/100

Ooh, so she was right. She did really like WindClan, so much so that she’d venture to say that if she weren’t RiverClan, she’d like to be WindClan - a Dandelion, instead of a Daffodil. The very nature of WindClan’s territory made them see so.. free, she guessed would be the right word to describe the air of the moors. Not that most WindClan cats seemed to embrace that wonderful aesthetic.

“Well, it’s quite lovely to meet you, Leaffall.” Daffodilpaw dipped her head in a quick little bow. “I’m Daffodilpaw from RiverClan - you could probably tell that though, couldn’t you? Being a warrior and all. What’s it like in WindClan? Do you guys really only eat bunnies?” With the awkwardness of apologies and introductions out of the way, Daffodilpaw allowed herself to spring to life, letting all the questions that had been simmering in her mind to bubble out into the air.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; November 21st, 2022 at 11:21 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2022, 12:19 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiad View Post

☼ ☽
daffodilpaw of riverclan
5/100

Ooh, so she was right. She did really like WindClan, so much so that she’d venture to say that if she weren’t RiverClan, she’d like to be WindClan - a Dandelion, instead of a Daffodil. The very nature of WindClan’s territory made them see so.. free, she guessed would be the right word to describe the air of the moors. Not that most WindClan cats seemed to embrace that wonderful aesthetic.

“Well, it’s quite lovely to meet you, Leaffall.” Daffodilpaw dipped her head in a quick little bow. “I’m Daffodilpaw from RiverClan - you could probably tell that though, couldn’t you? Being a warrior and all. What’s it like in WindClan? Do you guys really only eat bunnies?” With the awkwardness of apologies and introductions out of the way, Daffodilpaw allowed herself to spring to life, letting all the questions that had been simmering in her mind to bubble out into the air.
“We don’t just eat rabbits,” Leaffall meowed,”we also eat birds like thrushes or robins, and sometimes we eat bigger birds like eagles and hawks. The bigger birds are nasty. You don’t wanna mess around when catching those. Eagles are strong enough to carry a fully grown cat!”

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; November 22nd, 2022 at 12:19 AM.
Old November 22nd, 2022, 10:41 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Fallownose turned and padded back to the Seastones as Lilyheart led Scalepaw away. He hopped back onto his spot, paw pads stinging from the cold temperature of the rocks. Twilightstar had just started her announcements when Copperfire hobbled over and.. glared at him? The WindClan deputy frowned in confusion, raising a slight brow at the other tom. What was that about? There was no way he was upset over his little quip at the last Gathering, right? It was common for cats from other Clans to make light jabs at one another.

The dark gray tom glanced upwards to where the leaders were sitting as Twilighstar finished her announcements. She had made a vague reference about the rogues but had given nothing away about what actually was happening with them. As much as Fallownose would have liked to make small talk with the other two deputies, Gingerfrost didn't seem to care too much for it, and Copperfire was being a grouch for no reason. Hmmm, maybe if he hopped up onto the Seastone to sit next to Twilighstar? She looked cold, he was cold, and it would definitely be warmer if they shared body heat. His leader probably wouldn't care, but Dawnstar would probably throw him off the Seastones as she did to Twilightstar when she had first become leader, just for the fun of it.

@Estelle @MaryTheCrow

Old November 23rd, 2022, 09:56 PM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

~ Emberpaw of Thunderclan | Open ~

Oh gosh was she late. The orange she-cat quickened her pace as she approached the beach where the Seastones lay. She could hear the large gathering of cats already, and she was sure that some announcements had already been made. Weaving her way through the rushes and reeds, she stepped onto the sand and let her amber eyes wander over the collected clan cats.
Okay, where are the apprentices...
Emberpaw quickly made her way over to where she saw some of the younger cats sitting and planted her haunches on the beach, wrapping her tail around her paws.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old November 25th, 2022, 09:05 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Though late, Shadefrost arrived to the gathering a bit tired. It wasn't the easy traveling such a distance, but he made it none the less. The tom was curious as to what was going on and who had already spoken, but he knew it wouldn't matter right now, he'd just have to ask some other cat later on.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old November 26th, 2022, 03:53 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
Honeykit
She/Her

The ThunderClan kitten's ears flicked with puzzlement, trying to understand what Cinderpaw was saying. What did Cindy mean, 'Not yet'?
"I can chose my family?" She asked curiously, olive hues widening with intrigue.

"You can be my big sissy if you want." Honeykit piped up randomly after a couple moments, expression brightening as a dull spark of understanding lit in her brain. "I have two sisters already, but they're not as big or strong as you."

Placing her forepaws on Cinderpaw's single much larger one, Honeykit smiled hopefully up at the apprentice. "M-maybe," Here, she paused, but the stutter was unintentional, as Honeykit wasn't sure if she should speak of this outloud or not. "Maybe Redkit will be happy to have a bigger sister, she always looks so sad ... and angry." The tiny, dilute calico sat back on her haunches, expression betraying her confusion. "She's so nice to me, but I don't know why she's always so angry at everyone."
"...Wouldn't m-mind that." Cinderpaw mumbled almost shyly to the kitten. Was this weird? It felt weird seeing as she wasn't really Honeykit's family, but who was she to deny her what she was asking for? If she needed a big sister to be strong and protect them, then that's what the apprentice would be. Anything they needed.

Her eyes softened as Honeykit spoke about her sister's plight. Cinderpaw... knew the feeling. She still knew the feeling. She just didn't show it. "It's e-e-easy to be angr--y." She sighed to the kitten. "I'm angry. A-a-a lot. Bu--t you're all too li-li-little to be so angry."

A kitten, only a pawful of moons... was Thunderclan blind? Even their youngest were suffering, and even the kits around them could see it. Frustration boiled in the tabby's chest despite her attempts to swallow it. She shouldn't have been surprised, either -- there was a reason where Firkit laid to rest was only known to her and Bushpaw.

"There's a lot t-to be ma--d at." She rasped softly. "B-but I'll ke--ep you all from ge-getting as mad as me. I prom--ise.

[WAUGH SORRY FOR TAKING 10 YEARS]
Old November 27th, 2022, 08:43 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Mind elsewhere, his thoughts (or apparent lack there of) were paused when Fallownose leaped away to handle some situation. It didn’t appear threatening, so he didn’t bother turning more than his eyes and a slightly angled head his way. It was quickly handled, too, so really not worth much attention. Considering they were separated, he had to assume the two felines involved were getting a bit too close for simple cross-clan chit chat. As much as this didn’t interest him in the slightest, as was evident when his look neutrally turned away again, somewhere the tabby did take note of Fallownose’s action. And the situation especially. While using the memory of how sootflare acted as some sort of example (before ascending to leadership, mind you), that was several moons ago and his disappearance was less than stellar. Fallownose, as the tom had taken note, appeared to have been around a few moons and seemingly acted responsible enough to stay atop the stones. Hence why it wouldn’t hurt to note when he stepped in.

Just before Twilightstar began her report, it appeared Copperfire had finally arrived. So he was still around. The briefest glance the WindClan deputy’s way before he returned the slight and curt nod to Copperfire.
“Gingerfrost.”
Was all he meowed in turn, just as the ThunderClanner had done. He appeared less chatty, at least. An ear angled up a bit when WindClan officially began their announcement, another one that was quickly done. The bit about increased outsider activity, to be quite honest, wasn’t a surprise as much as it was worrying in some way. Mainly because RiverClan had been facing a similar issue. He’d hate to think the problem could be bigger than just some mousebrained fools playing boss, though he kept that brief thought to himself.

[ @NinjaBloss @MaryTheCrow ]

Old November 28th, 2022, 01:52 PM
Wide Awake Eyes Open

Bump Policy: daily, i am on in the early hours.
My Mood: Fine

silverwing sits around looking bored, wishing he had someone to talk to.
{open}
Dirk, he/him outsider, he enjoys running, and does almost nothing else. his pesonality is basically kakashi from naruto. he is a mottled black, orange, and brown in small dots, and has a leaf sized scar on his shoulder from upwalker pups chasing him off a cliff.

MERP
Closed Thread