by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 03:22 AM

Old October 17th, 2019, 08:34 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

@BILL.

Eagleflight perked up his ears when he heard the familiar summons, but noted that there was something so unfamiliar in its midst. That unfamiliar thing was Lionstorm's voice being the one making the call. Had something happened to Fallenstar? Why wasn't the clan leader the one making the announcement?
Intrigued, wondering if Lionstorm might be going behind Fallenstar's back again, the russet tom plodded up to the streamstone and gazed upon the golden warrior that sat atop it. He found himself a place near the front of the crowd and gave the deputy his full, undivided attention.

----------------------
@Dipper @Venus

Pigeonpaw had been mid-nap when the loud yowl awoke her from her slumber. She had not quite mentally recovered from hers and Graypaw's run-in at the ShadowClan border, which left her not only sleep-deprived due to it being such a late-night adventure, but had given her nightmares. She'd slept fitfully through bad dreams of that giant black cat tearing her apart. She couldn't believe that such a cat had been chosen as the new ShadowClan leader, and she found it increasingly difficult to keep that knowledge a secret. She didn't want to get herself or her brother in trouble by telling anybody that they had snuck out so late in the first place. Shuddering, she shook the thought from her mind as she stretched her fluffy limbs.
She trotted out into the clearing and to the Streamstone, immediately noticing her brother and Fawnpaw. She chose a seat close to them and looked upon them quizzically, wondering if they knew what was going on.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 17th, 2019, 08:41 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Brambles ears perked up at the new voice and dashed into streamstone with her tail in the air. Though her stomach sank when she saw lionstorm standing in place of fallenstar. what happened ? the tabby gulped as she took a seat near some warriors, her ears open but her eyes were searching for her ....not mate....lover? Yes, lover . lambdream needs to be here! And cinderpaw. Frigg....and shadowpaw... with a sigh BrambleBlaze shook her head and looked up at her new soon to be leader.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; October 17th, 2019 at 08:42 PM.
Old October 17th, 2019, 09:07 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Dreampaw padded up at Lionstorm's call, still sulking a bit that the deputy had separated them - them being her and Eaglepaw.

She took a seat, gazing up at the golden tom.

@BILL. @Lilyfur2

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old October 17th, 2019, 09:53 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

As their talk came to a close, Frostflight was left feeling... guilty to say the least. At least someone had told him the truth - at least Lionstorm always told him the truth. He had betrayed Riverclan.. He had drained the life from all his friendships.. He could barely even claim to be a deputy for the likes of Grousestar! Deep down, Frostflight believed that Lionstorm wanted him to succeed - why would he give him a speech like that if not? So, he'd try. Try his damndest to prove his worth and potential.

He hadn't even noticed Lionstorm depart from their spot, leaving a startled Frostflight to gaze up at him completely dumbfounded. "What?" He mumbled curiously as the others call rang out through the clearing. "A meeting?"

------

Pebblepaw had been snacking, of course, when he heard Lionstorm's call ring loud throughout the clearing. He had to see this! What if it was something exciting?! Pebble perked up from his meal, turning his attention to the Streamstone.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old October 17th, 2019, 10:17 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"RiverClan," his voice rang out crisply, the words sounding distant even to himself. "As you know, Fallenstar has been our leader for many seasons. His guidance has led the Clan through many difficult times, from the WindClan and ThunderClan wars to being driven out of our home, and taking it back from the clutches of our enemies. Even within these hardships, his focus was always on the Clan-- going as far as to devise competitions the entire Clan could participate in, and overseeing the merge between RiverClan and SkyClan. His service has been essential to bringing RiverClan to the height of power it currently stands at, and.. it's with a heavy heart I announce his resignation.

"During a scouting patrol to SkyClan territory, he lost eight of his lives in a span of only a few moments after being gravely injured and falling into a pit. We managed to recover him before further damage transpired, but the trauma has made him reconsider his position and step down to become an elder. I have consulted Grousestar on this matter and we have decided I will replace Fallenstar as a leader. However, I have no intention of choosing another deputy."

There was a moment of pause, Lionstorm's eyes narrowing with determination. "Frostflight is sufficient enough as one for a time being, and we have no need for multiple. For our Clan to be unified, we cannot be split down the center by high ranks. Fallenstar will be accompanying me to the Starcave to officially renounce his leadership to StarClan while I receive my lives. Upon our return, he will be known as Fallenstream, and I will be Lionstar. Frostflight, in my absence you are responsible for the Clan, and I expect you to have gotten a jump on patrols. Do not disappoint me."

With these words, Lionstorm was leaping off the Streamstone. Now that the Clan would hopefully be appeased by the StarClan nonsense, he could get the ridiculous journey over with. He couldn't believe how many cats believed in 'warrior ancestors.' "This meeting is dismissed!"

@Dust, @SpoopyStar

Last edited by BEAR.; October 17th, 2019 at 11:06 PM.
Old October 17th, 2019, 11:21 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnpaw gulped at the news. Fallenstar... was going to be Fallenstream, which meant Lionstorm was taking over the leadership of basically two Clans. Lionstorm had a decent track record of getting things done and sparking activity around the Clan, ensuring everyone was pulling their weight, but as the leader? The one who would call the shots on everything? This was bringing them into dangerous territory.

Without a word and through careful, very gradual movements, Fawnpaw was breaking away from the crowd. He didn't want to attract Lionstorm's attention to him, knowing that'd get him called out -- but he didn't think he wanted to hear any more, not without time to process. So, as Lionstorm went on with the meeting, Fawnpaw slid backward through the patch of reeds that bordered the camp until he had absconded entirely.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old October 17th, 2019, 11:41 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Knew I feel something bad! Dirtfur thought, wishing he would've gone hunting then listening to this! Fallenstar, now Fallenstream, used to be his favorite leader. Maybe he can helped him in the Elders' Den; although, it could make anycat think that the tabby warrior is an apprentice or a punishment. At least the meeting is over. Dirtfur padded over to the fresh-kill pile and sat down to eat.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old October 18th, 2019, 08:06 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Chestnutpaw was confused,” Why put Frostflight in charge is Grousestar not fit to handle the clan himself?”
Old October 18th, 2019, 11:22 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Dreampaw padded up at Lionstorm's call, still sulking a bit that the deputy had separated them - them being her and Eaglepaw.

She took a seat, gazing up at the golden tom.

@BILL. @Lilyfur2
Eaglepaw's gaze followed Dreampaw's, all the way up to the streamstone, where Lionstorm was. He was slightly confuzed. Fallenstar had retired?

His gaze flicked back to Dreampaw, his pelt filling back up with pangs of emptiness. He squashed the pain down. They would be together before long.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 18th, 2019, 12:05 PM
clearing away the dust

@BILL.

Eagleflight was shocked, to say the least. On the one paw, he was devastated that their leader had suffered so greatly. He thought about visiting Fallenstar to give him his condolences. But on the other paw, Lionstorm was going to become leader! This news was thrilling and concerning to him. He knew he had questioned the deputy's authority recently, but all in all, he did believe that this was the right cat to lead the clan. He wanted to congratulate him, but he wasn't sure if it would be in good taste, since he'd witnessed the destruction of the previous leader.

"Er, congratulations on becoming leader," He settled on the phrase awkwardly, trotting up to keep pace with the golden tabby as he stepped off the streamstone. "Are you doing okay?" He knew the soon-to-be-leader must be rather troubled over the intense amount of things he'd just been through.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!