Last post by chickadee
Today 10:51 AM

Old August 13th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn pricked her ears and blinked in suprise. "Because its just the way that things were..." Tigerdawn let out a sigh. "Come on, lets get back to camp."
Cherrypaw followed after her mentor as the two cats made their way home, the forest alive with birdsong and wind rustling through the leaves. The little ginger and white looked up at the warrior, and thought about just how little she knew about Tigerdawn as a cat. As a mentor, she was cool, collected, and even-tempered, but what was her life like? "Do you have anyone waiting for you in Starclan?" she asked.
Old August 13th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn halted when she heard the question. Tigerdawn pinned her ears to her head as she began to have a flashback of her brothers death. She remembered getting attacked by a fox, then her brother came, but died saving her. Tigerdawn began trembling. She dug her claws into the ground. Finally, She shook her head to clear the memory, then continued toward the Camp. "Yes." She replied, sheathing her claws. "My brother."
@Charmer

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 13th, 2017 at 10:31 PM.
Old August 13th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Tigerdawn halted when she heard the question. Tigerdawn pinned her ears to her head as she began to have a flashback of her brothers death. She remembered getting attacked by a fox, then her brother came, but died saving her. Tigerdawn began trembling. She dug her claws into the ground. Finally, She shook her head to clear the memory, then continued toward the Camp. "Yes." She replied, sheathing her claws. "My brother."
@Charmer
Cherrypaw flinched at seeing how upset she'd made her mentor. She was just showing the first symptoms of greencough when Thuderclan camp was bustling with the news of the deadly fox attack that had claimed the life of a warrior. "I'm sorry," Cherrypaw meowed softly as they walked. "At least someday we'll get to see them again. Your brother, my sister, my mother. I miss them so much..." the little apprentice's pace slowed if the weight of her sad thoughts were clinging to her pelt like heavy rain.
Old August 13th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn shook her head. "Its alright... Im not angry."

Character Site

Old August 13th, 2017, 10:56 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Tigerdawn shook her head. "Its alright... Im not angry."
Cherrypaw followed her mentor a while longer in silence as the clearing came into view. She couldn't think of anything more to say and Tigerdawn didn't appear to be in the mood to talk anymore. Cherrypaw didn't really have anyone to talk to these days it seemed. She kept just missing Ravenwind and Spottedfern and she really hadn't made friends with any of the other apprentices, and Sunpaw was a bully. She thought this over sadly as she made her was into the camp. At least I have Skypaw, she thought, her mood brightening as she thought about how she'd see the Windclan apprentice again soon.
Old August 14th, 2017, 05:46 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
She shrugged,"be my guest. But I'm not sure if I'm to heavy. The small, non munckin warrior. She kept onto him doing perfect small scratches.
With a grunt, Mosspaw rolled over - with some effort, of course - but it worked. He heard a woosh of breath as he landed on top of her, and felt a surge of triumph.
Old August 14th, 2017, 11:18 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
With a grunt, Mosspaw rolled over - with some effort, of course - but it worked. He heard a woosh of breath as he landed on top of her, and felt a surge of triumph.
Rosefern laughed and used her hind legs to boot him in the air about two tail lengths to get up,"That's another form of getting them off."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 14th, 2017, 11:55 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Lynxheart could feel desperation creeping into his mind. He didn't know why he cared so much, but he did and the fact that Snowbreeze wouldn't let him help grated on him. What was worse was that she refused to get help from anyone. The warrior decided to drop politeness and go for candor, obviously politeness wasn't helping. "Look, Snowbreeze," he meowed frankly, "I understand you not wanting to tell me your problems. I don't blame you for that. But you're so afraid of something that you're shaking! You need to talk to someone. You can't go through life carrying this burden alone." He wore a stern yet kind expression and his yellow eyes were hard with sincerity.

Yes, I can. It was, perhaps, one of the more rebellious thoughts that Snowbreeze had had in her lifetime. By nature, even before all this fear, she had been a follower. A sit down and listen type of a girl. Never a fierce one. And she had never been one to stand up to anyone before... at all. "O - ok... okay..." The Siamese whispered, her ears going back against her head. Perhaps she could talk to Sagefrost at some point? Her sister had always been there for her. Trying to get her out of her nervous shell. But all she had managed to do so far was drive Snowbreeze back further into it. Not that Sagefrost was a bad cat, she was a wonderful one, a cat that her sister adored. But even an adored cat could make a mistake or two in their lifetime.

The Siamese had made her fair share of mistakes, her and her sister - and they had both led to fear. All that fear built up. She wasn't quite sure what to say to Lynxheart. Why was he so concerned about her? She was his clanmate, yes, but just a clanmate. There were dozens of others that he could have gone into the territory with. So why her, a shy and nervous and shaking young warrior? Why her. It was a question she wished she knew the answer to, and yet she didn't. There was nothing Snowbreeze could do about it - since she definitely wasn't going to ask him. It was a question that you just didn't ask.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 14th, 2017, 01:53 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Yes, I can. It was, perhaps, one of the more rebellious thoughts that Snowbreeze had had in her lifetime. By nature, even before all this fear, she had been a follower. A sit down and listen type of a girl. Never a fierce one. And she had never been one to stand up to anyone before... at all. "O - ok... okay..." The Siamese whispered, her ears going back against her head. Perhaps she could talk to Sagefrost at some point? Her sister had always been there for her. Trying to get her out of her nervous shell. But all she had managed to do so far was drive Snowbreeze back further into it. Not that Sagefrost was a bad cat, she was a wonderful one, a cat that her sister adored. But even an adored cat could make a mistake or two in their lifetime.

The Siamese had made her fair share of mistakes, her and her sister - and they had both led to fear. All that fear built up. She wasn't quite sure what to say to Lynxheart. Why was he so concerned about her? She was his clanmate, yes, but just a clanmate. There were dozens of others that he could have gone into the territory with. So why her, a shy and nervous and shaking young warrior? Why her. It was a question she wished she knew the answer to, and yet she didn't. There was nothing Snowbreeze could do about it - since she definitely wasn't going to ask him. It was a question that you just didn't ask.
Lynxheart nodded as Snowbreeze replied, feeling a little guilty for being so firm. It really wasn't his place, but he couldn't stop himself. The tom gave her a weak smile, not feeling overly happy after his conversation with Snowbreeze, if one could call it that. Lynxheart turned away from the she-cat, figuring that he wasn't the one she'd decide to share with. He padded quietly through the forest, flicking his eyes and ears back and forth at every sound. One in particular caught Lynxheart's attention and he paused. The scent of a blackbird washed over him and he dropped into a crouch. Stalking forward, Lynxheart silently pinpointed the bird's location. It hopped along the ground near a bramble bush. The warrior slunk forward, but accidentally trod on a stick. Then crack alerted the bird and it took flight. Lynxheart hissed and launched himself forward, rocketing into the air and managing to hook a claw on the blackbird's wing. He pulled it back to earth with him and the feathered creature flopped onto the ground where he promptly pinned it down and finished it off. It was messy, but at least he caught it.

Last edited by dionysus; August 14th, 2017 at 01:53 PM.
Old August 14th, 2017, 02:59 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Rosefern laughed and used her hind legs to boot him in the air about two tail lengths to get up,"That's another form of getting them off."
He yelped ad he was flung into the air. Then he dropped, and he hit the ground with a grunt. The brown tom pushed himself up and groaned. "Ow," he muttered