Today 08:49 PM

Old April 29th, 2018, 10:15 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post

"Yeah. That would probably be the best course of action."
“Fine then,” The scarred maine coon said with a grunt before looking towards the forest, “Let us head back to camp and rest up until then.” Without waiting for an answer, Wolfclaw was already padding away down the path back to the Riverclan camp with his tail sweeping behind him as he walked with many thoughts brushing through his head as he went along--his muzzle stinging and his back aching--the warmth of a moss nest sounded too good to be true at this point for him now.
Old April 30th, 2018, 03:58 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
They started to walk towards the riverclan clearing, knowing the territry by heart at this point. the damp ground, the reeds theyd see here and there, the humidity from the rivers in the air. it wouldve felt comforting if they hadnt just been cast that news. "I know youre bit new to riverclan, but i want you to do my a favor." they tried to keep their tone as uncondescending as possible, they didnt want to seem as if they were looking down on heatherfur,"keep a close eye on fallenstar. theres something about him that rubs me the wrong way." in there short interaction with him he seemed stressed but in a..different way, resorting to immediate anger rather than reason when speaking, which could be dangerous when your clan is on the line.
[i feel this is a good place to end it after you post?]

@king kaleb!

(Yep that sounds good to me!)

Curiosity tickled Heatherfur's whiskers at Daydreams odd request that seemed to come out of nowhere, but she simply nodded, flicking her tail behind her in thought. She hadn't spoken much to Fallenstar besides discussing with him the vision she had received from StarClan. Often, she found herself speaking to Rowanflower, the deputy, though she figured now would be as good of time as any to get to know her new Clan leader. "I will," she replied, not sure why she had agreed so fast. Perhaps it was because she felt the smallest of connections with the ShadowClan medicine cat. Something about them made her trust in their judgement, and she figured it wouldn't harm anyone just to keep silent tabs on a rather young leader. Nonetheless, the medicine cat tried to push it out of her mind as they neared the camp entrance, the strong smell of RiverClan engulfing the two felines.
Old April 30th, 2018, 06:02 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dior View Post
there were many things about shinepelt that puzzled him. but nothing about her was unlikeable. he would ask point blank about her foreign habits, but he also didn’t want to chase her off with questions that she probably couldn’t even answer.

so blackfall just shrugged and got back onto his paws. “in that case, I’ll just take this back to camp. I don’t think even I can eat all of it.” he gestured at the sizable fish with a sweep of his tail. dipping his head, he hooked it on his teeth by its spiny tail fin.

as he began to trot back, barely managing to keep his catch from dragging against the surface, he turned to look over his shoulder.

“were you planning on heading back? I’ll walk with you if you were,” he meowed.

blackfall did enjoy the tranquility of walking back to camp alone, but he felt compelled to try to get to know shinepelt. possibly even get somewhere in trying to understand her.
Shinepelt pawed at the ground, worried she'd offended him. She often did that to others without noticing it, and now that she had found a --self-deemed-- friend, she didn't want to ruin it with her weird habits. When he didn't have a reaction of confusion or hurt, she felt a strange sense of relief. "Yes. It's good to feed the clan anyway," she said hollowly, looking at the fish regretfully. She wished she had the willpower to accept the offer and share the food, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Blackfall was the only cat she could consider a friend, so she naturally wanted to show her appreciation towards him, but just couldn't. Not in that way, at least.

The pure white molly suddenly remembered her fantastical dreams of romance and looked up at Blackfall's face. Her heart fluttered a little bit as she convinced herself that it was love at first sight. The only cat that wasn't disgusted by her, the only cat who bothered to get to know her, how could it not be a sign from StarClan that it was meant to be? She smiled and tilted her head, the thought cheering her up immediately. "Oh, yes! I would enjoy that," she smiled, hurrying over the river and dipping her paws in, not wanting to go off to camp with dirty appendages. Shinepelt happily skipped over to Blackfall, looking at him with her eyes sparkling as they set off towards camp. The thought of telling him crossed her mind and she pondered it, weighing the pros and cons of the decision, deciding she would tell him when the time was right. After all, he was most likely doing these acts of kindness out of love, wanting to show her his feelings. Or he could just want to be friends, but the molly decided against the latter, bolstering her hopes of true love.
Old May 1st, 2018, 06:46 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

[QUOTE=The Loner Forever;498018]

Redpaw shrugged before giving her left front paw a quick legs, spreading her toes out so that she can groom the dirt out from between them. "I don't understand either, but I guess it's because if a former kittypet, rogue or loner kept their birth name they would make their clans appear weak. If that is i wouldn't want anyone thinking I was weak." meowed the former Kittypet.
[/QUOTE
]

Code tilted his head as he peered at the molly in front of him. His paws clawed at the earth beneath him in a hyper manner, keeping him standing somewhat still.
"Well.. On the other paw.. I would feel weak if I were to take another name than the one I was given by my loving parents. I've considered joining the Clans a few times, but I've kept away so far. I don't want to change anything about my life, and my name is like my identity. But hey, this was your choice, hmm? Do you like the life in the Clan?"
He asked, the words streaming out of him. Quite a curious one.

(Sorry for the overly late reply, a lot of things suddenly happened in my life ;-
Old May 1st, 2018, 05:43 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

@Dark Queen

(How Old is WillowPaw?)
Old May 1st, 2018, 05:49 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
@Dark Queen

(How Old is WillowPaw?)
(Shes 7 moons)

Willowpaw looked around, her olive eyes searching for mice. She looked over to Patchpaw "This is gonna be fun!" she meowed happily. The mainecoon forgot about the hot sun that was burning her alive. She looked over to Cactuspaw "This your first time?"
@Florence + machine
Old May 1st, 2018, 05:51 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

(Shes 7 moons)

Willowpaw looked around, her olive eyes searching for mice. She looked over to Patchpaw "This is gonna be fun!" she meowed happily. The mainecoon forgot about the hot sun that was burning her alive. She looked over to Cactuspaw "This your first time?"
@Florence + machine
"My Father used to take me out, but he passed away.." CactusPaw said trailing off
Old May 1st, 2018, 05:52 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
"My Father used to take me out, but he passed away.." CactusPaw said trailing off
"Aaww, it's ok" She said with a smile.
Old May 1st, 2018, 05:54 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

(Shes 7 moons)

@Florence + machine
Patchpaw stopped abruptly and she skidded a lot now stumbling over and falling face first " fox dung! " she hissed her chin hurt a bit after she did oddly enough she landed in that position on the other side of willowpaw with her tail in the air and bent a bit she grumbled and stood back up now shaking her fur vigorously . She blinked and looked around the territory with a wide smile her eyes shining " wow! It's so big out here and not a lot of warriors either " she commented taking a step forward she flicked her ears as she heard willowpaw now looking at her she leaned in to her friends ear " this is our first time too ...we should be careful . We don't know how to hunt well either " she reminded in a soft whisper her eyes showing worry.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 1st, 2018, 05:57 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Patchpaw stopped abruptly and she skidded a lot now stumbling over and falling face first " fox dung! " she hissed her chin hurt a bit after she did oddly enough she landed in that position on the other side of willowpaw with her tail in the air and bent a bit she grumbled and stood back up now shaking her fur vigorously . She blinked and looked around the territory with a wide smile her eyes shining " wow! It's so big out here and not a lot of warriors either " she commented taking a step forward she flicked her ears as she heard willowpaw now looking at her she leaned in to her friends ear " this is our first time too ...we should be careful . We don't know how to hunt well either " she reminded in a soft whisper her eyes showing worry.
"What if a we stumble upon a rouge?" CactusPaw asked his two new friends

Last edited by CactusHeart; May 1st, 2018 at 05:57 PM.