Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Marshykit Relationships...
Last post by Rowan
Today 03:47 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by sootflame
Today 03:35 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 03:28 PM
Diving Down- Goldfish...
by zBlaze
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 03:28 PM
stag q&a
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 03:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 24th, 2017, 09:25 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
He purred and brushed against her before saying, "I want to be mates with you"
Ravenstorm was obviously flustered, and blood pulsed vigorously through her cheeks, blush. She cracked a wide grin, all thought if why he looked beaten up, gone. She was speechless for a moment as she groped hpfor words. She hadn't been expecting this. "Y-yes!" She finally managed. She leapt forwards and laid her chin around her neck, resting it in his back. She purred quietly. "I wouldn't want anyone beside you."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 24th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Ravenstorm was obviously flustered, and blood pulsed vigorously through her cheeks, blush. She cracked a wide grin, all thought if why he looked beaten up, gone. She was speechless for a moment as she groped hpfor words. She hadn't been expecting this. "Y-yes!" She finally managed. She leapt forwards and laid her chin around her neck, resting it in his back. She purred quietly. "I wouldn't want anyone beside you."
He purred, "me either." He licked her forehead and blinked. "well... since we've been friends for awhile... what do you say about becoming a queen." He winked
Old March 25th, 2017, 12:30 AM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Darkkit shifted uncomfortably where he was sat then decided to say something to change the subject, to stop any nasty thoughts about him "so do you think it's anything serious, Wheatfur? Will I get any long-term injuries?"
"Wait, what? 'I guess you'll need some moss too'?! Do you know who your talkihg to?" hissed the grey cat, ears flicking aggressively back. "Stop acting like your some sort of medicine cat, shut your mouth and let the older cats do the work, okay?" They glared furiously at the kit, using a large amount of restraint not to leap at the cat and tear his throat out. Hey, less marigold on his wounds, more dirt to cover his grave, a good enough trade off.. No, Remora, cool it.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; March 25th, 2017 at 12:32 AM.
Old March 25th, 2017, 02:56 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

"Wait, what? 'I guess you'll need some moss too'?! Do you know who your talkihg to?" hissed the grey cat, ears flicking aggressively back. "Stop acting like your some sort of medicine cat, shut your mouth and let the older cats do the work, okay?" They glared furiously at the kit, using a large amount of restraint not to leap at the cat and tear his throat out. Hey, less marigold on his wounds, more dirt to cover his grave, a good enough trade off.. No, Remora, cool it.
Darkkit said nothing and just raised an eyebrow, backing away a little further into the confines of Wheatfur's shadowed den.
Night was drawing nearer as the light outside faded to reveal the starry ancestors of the clans. "Yes. Mother." The golden Tom kit mocked through gritted teeth.

Later on that evening, another kit came into the nursery, her eyes wet and bloodshot. This kit was familiar. Her neat white fur and creamy patches once complimented her green eyes but now it was matted and sticky. As the kit approached them further into the den, blood red with the sunset, Darkkit recognised his sister, Lemonkit. "Lemonkit?"
"Hello?"
"Lemonkit! It's me! Darkkit, your brother!"
"Oh..."
"Remember? We haven't been together in ages!"
"Hi!" But the spotted Tom kit wasn't convinced she even cared.
Old March 25th, 2017, 03:54 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
He purred, "me either." He licked her forehead and blinked. "well... since we've been friends for awhile... what do you say about becoming a queen." He winked
Ravenstorms Joy faltered a little at this. She wasn't too sure of this, not again. She wasn't sure he was ready for that. She put on a joking face though and smiled. "Whoa there, slow your role. Let's not go quite that fast just yet." She chucked a bit nervously.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 25th, 2017, 07:12 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Darkkit said nothing and just raised an eyebrow, backing away a little further into the confines of Wheatfur's shadowed den.
Night was drawing nearer as the light outside faded to reveal the starry ancestors of the clans. "Yes. Mother." The golden Tom kit mocked through gritted teeth.

Later on that evening, another kit came into the nursery, her eyes wet and bloodshot. This kit was familiar. Her neat white fur and creamy patches once complimented her green eyes but now it was matted and sticky. As the kit approached them further into the den, blood red with the sunset, Darkkit recognised his sister, Lemonkit. "Lemonkit?"
"Hello?"
"Lemonkit! It's me! Darkkit, your brother!"
"Oh..."
"Remember? We haven't been together in ages!"
"Hi!" But the spotted Tom kit wasn't convinced she even cared.
"Fix your attitude problem, kit," Remora snarled. (Ughhh mobileee)
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old March 25th, 2017, 10:35 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Ravenstorms Joy faltered a little at this. She wasn't too sure of this, not again. She wasn't sure he was ready for that. She put on a joking face though and smiled. "Whoa there, slow your role. Let's not go quite that fast just yet." She chucked a bit nervously.
He laughed and mewed, "OK, if you say so." He purred and nuzzled her forehead "well what do you wanna do?"
Old March 25th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
( @Duskflight )
Quailleaf slid from the warriors den, her gray and white splotched pelt ruffled up slightly. The she-cat sighed quietly and shook out her fur, causing bit and pieces of moss to fall to the ground near her. Rolling her ice blue eyes, she quickly turned her head and gave the fur along her back a few quick licks, trying to groom it down. Her fur all messy like this couldnt do.

When she'd gotten her fur to look decent enough, she shook out out again and turned her gaze to the clearing, gazing around at the cats in silence. Last time I sleep in. She sighed to herself before padding forward, heading for the fresh-kill pile. I'll eat, then go out. We need the food, but I cant hunt on an empty stomach, can I?

(Sorry short XDD I suffer from writers block)
{It's fine!}

Cormorantstone was already up and had been up since perhaps an hour past dawn, her burly figure pacing the clearing, doing anything to keep her body moving, enjoying the feeling of her muscles rippling beneath that short, grey tabby coat of hers, bringing a toothy grin to her maws. She had worked hard to grow these muscles, had worked hard to be one of the strongest cats in Thunderclan (though it was a self-proclaimed title), and she was enjoying every minute of it. But never did this she-cat take a day away from training as harshly as ever, spending hours of a time out in the territory, striking trees with her bare paws, building up callouses, building her muscles, as if training for an upcoming battle, readying herself. She was always waiting for a battle, always waiting for something that would set her off so that she could truly put her skills to the test. But for now.. She could settle with just sparing, or with the occasional fox or badger in the territory. Btu she was patiently waiting the day when Thunderclan fell into battle again.. Oh yes.

Hours had passed and she continued to pace the clearing, but now she was growing tired of that. The last warriors were padding out of the warriors den and heading to get their breakfast and Cormorantstone finally stopped. Heaving out a breath, the bulky warrior shouldered her way to the pile as well, accidentally hitting some other cat, Quailleaf to be exact, with her shoulder as she made her way to the pile, taking no notice of the physical interaction and almost seeming to not even realize that she had even been near another cat.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 25th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Flamepaw sat in the clearing, grooming herself. She paused for a moment to look at the sky. The sky was covered with gray clouds. Maybe its going to rain, or wemare going to have a storm... She thought. Flamepaw shrugged and continued grooming herself.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; March 25th, 2017 at 03:25 PM.
Old March 25th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

Flamepaw sat in the clearing, grooming herself. She paused for a moment to look at the sky. The sky was covered with gray clouds. Maybe its going to rain, or wemare going to have a storm... She thought. Flamepaw shrugged and continued grooming herself.
Snowpaw was walking out of the apprentices den. He went to the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a mouse. He started to eat it