by taillow
Last post by furrensic
Today 12:07 AM

Old April 21st, 2018, 09:20 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Emberpool jumped off of him obediently. Her tail swished around the leaf litter and nodded her head in agreement. "Your sure right we can't. We're warriors!" She agreed. "Now, we came out to hunt, so let's hunt some more before all the prey goes into their holes for today."

“I agree.” He said charging off into the forest.

(I have to go for right now I will got back on as soon as I can)

Old April 21st, 2018, 09:21 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
“I agree.” He said charging off into the forest.

(I have to go for right now I will got back on as soon as I can)
((OKI HF doing whatever your doing :3 I'll respond anyways))

Emberpool raced after him, sending the leaf-litter flying behind her as she launched herself ahead of Foxclaw and into the heart of the forest.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 21st, 2018, 10:40 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:

"Well I'm up for the challenge!" Dawnpaw cried excitedly. She followed her mentor, lashing her tail in excitement as they continued along the territory. "I think I'll get it right." She boasted.
Smallleopard exchanged an excited glance back with her apprentice as she ran. Being with her was truly like being an apprentice again, and she could only hope she'd pass on her knowledge of the clans as well as her own mentor had done for her. While they walked, the scenery of trees began to change a bit. The dark, lush forest soon changed into multiple clearings, with trees dotting the landscape occasionally. It didn't take long before the scent began to change, and mixed with Shadowclan and Windclan. Before them stood a large, open field. It was bright with sun's rays, and sounded of grass blowing in the wind. She looked over her shoulder towards her apprentice with an expectant glance. "Look around you. We're no longer surrounded by trees, but by valleys." She spoke longingly. The only thing she truly envied of Windclan was the beautiful landscapes they had in their territory, otherwise, they seemed rather weak. She breathed in the scent, wincing a bit at its smell. "They're not quite as bad as Riverclan, but I personally don't enjoy their scent in the slightest." She knew they only smelled so bad because of how close to the border they were. They marked the ground here regularly, making its stench much stronger than anywhere else in their territory.
Old April 21st, 2018, 11:15 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Smallleopard exchanged an excited glance back with her apprentice as she ran. Being with her was truly like being an apprentice again, and she could only hope she'd pass on her knowledge of the clans as well as her own mentor had done for her. While they walked, the scenery of trees began to change a bit. The dark, lush forest soon changed into multiple clearings, with trees dotting the landscape occasionally. It didn't take long before the scent began to change, and mixed with Shadowclan and Windclan. Before them stood a large, open field. It was bright with sun's rays, and sounded of grass blowing in the wind. She looked over her shoulder towards her apprentice with an expectant glance. "Look around you. We're no longer surrounded by trees, but by valleys." She spoke longingly. The only thing she truly envied of Windclan was the beautiful landscapes they had in their territory, otherwise, they seemed rather weak. She breathed in the scent, wincing a bit at its smell. "They're not quite as bad as Riverclan, but I personally don't enjoy their scent in the slightest." She knew they only smelled so bad because of how close to the border they were. They marked the ground here regularly, making its stench much stronger than anywhere else in their territory.
Remembering how Smallleopard had told her to depend on the terrain instead of the scent, even thought the airy-moorland scent was different, Danwpaw knew what the clan was immediately. "Windclan!" Dawnpaw cried with excitement. She gave her mentor an excited look.

No star is lost at all

Old April 22nd, 2018, 08:28 AM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

((OKI HF doing whatever your doing :3 I'll respond anyways))

Emberpool raced after him, sending the leaf-litter flying behind her as she launched herself ahead of Foxclaw and into the heart of the forest.

"Ok that was a long run don't you think." He said gasping for air, "I didn't realize how far away we were from camp." He said with another gasp for air.

Old April 22nd, 2018, 10:25 AM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Quote:

Remembering how Smallleopard had told her to depend on the terrain instead of the scent, even thought the airy-moorland scent was different, Danwpaw knew what the clan was immediately. "Windclan!" Dawnpaw cried with excitement. She gave her mentor an excited look.
Smallleopard gave a gentle purr to how inciteful her apprentice was. "Good." She gave a gentle praise, before turning back to her apprentice. "Oh forgot to tell you each clan characteristics. I'll go ahead and tell you Windclan and Riverclan since we've already been to their borders. Knowing their characteristics is good for fighting, as it will let you know who has the edge in what type of terrain, which can be the determining factor of a battle sometimes." She paused and looked over her shoulder to check the Windclan territory once more. "Riverclan is known for their ability to swim, but that's really it. If you're ever fighting a Riverclan cat, avoid going near water at all costs. All they'd have to do is knock you in, and you'd be about as helpless to them as a kit fighting a badger." She spoke frankly, with a long stare to show her apprentice that what she said truly was important. She walked back to the apprentice and gave her a flick on the back with her tail to make sure she was still paying attention. "Windclan, as you can see in front of you, live on the open moors. They are some of the fastest cats out of all the clans due to their hunting of rabbits. That means if you're trying to flee from one, or catch one for that matter, you might as well give up unless you're the fastest in all of Shadowclan." Smallleopard made sure to highlight all the best traits of the other clans, knowing it was important to know your enemies strengths in a battle. "For right now, I'll only tell you their strengths, not their weaknesses. I don't expect our clan, or you to get into a fight with any of them soon, so hopefully not knowing their weaknesses will discourage you from rushing into any fights with them." She gave a playful flick of her tail onto Dawnpaw's back, not wanting to sound untrusting, but wanting to sound informing.

Last edited by Panda; April 22nd, 2018 at 11:21 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2018, 11:16 AM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
"Ok that was a long run don't you think." He said gasping for air, "I didn't realize how far away we were from camp." He said with another gasp for air.
Emberpool panted, but was not panting as hard as Foxclaw. "That was." She agreed. "We should probably get back soon."

No star is lost at all

Old April 22nd, 2018, 11:18 AM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Smallleopard gave a gentle purr to how inciteful her apprentice was. "Good." She gave a gentle praise, before turning back to her apprentice. "Oh forgot to tell you each clan characteristics. I'll go ahead and tell you Windclan and Riverclan since we've already been to their borders. Knowing their characteristics is good for fighting, as it will let you know who has the edge in what type of terrain, which can be the determining factor of a battle sometimes." She paused and looked over her shoulder to check the Windclan territory once more. "Riverclan is known for their ability to swim, but that's really it. If you're ever fighting a Riverclan cat, avoid going near water at all costs. All they'd have to do is knock you in, and you'd be about as helpless to them as a kit fighting a badger." She spoke frankly, with a long stare to show her apprentice that what she said truly was important. She walked back to the apprentice and gave her a flick on the back with her tail to make sure she was still paying attention. "Windclan, as you can see in front of you, live on the open moors. They are some of the fastest cats out of the clan due to their hunting of rabbits. That means if you're trying to flee from one, or catch one for that matter, you might as well give up unless you're the fastest in Shadowclan." Smallleopard made sure to highlight all the best traits of the other clans, knowing it was important to know your enemies strengths in a battle. "For right now, I'll only tell you their strengths, not their weaknesses. I don't expect our clan, or you to get into a fight with any of them soon, so hopefully not knowing their weaknesses will discourage you from rushing into any fights with them." She gave a playful flick of her tail onto Dawnpaw's back, not wanting to sound untrusting, but wanting to sound informing.
Dawnpaw nodded in agreement. "That, or my brother would make me tell him." She purred. "Then he would go and start a fight!" She flicked her tail tip then motioned for her mentor to keep leading. "Let's go!" She cried happily.

No star is lost at all

Old April 22nd, 2018, 01:16 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Quote:

Dawnpaw nodded in agreement. "That, or my brother would make me tell him." She purred. "Then he would go and start a fight!" She flicked her tail tip then motioned for her mentor to keep leading. "Let's go!" She cried happily.
Smallleopard nodded and began to trod away towards the next territory. She noticed the sun had lowered in the sky slightly, but decided to slow her pace, knowing Dawnpaw may not yet be used to running around this much. "This next territory is mostly distictable by their lack of distinction. They are most willing to take in loners and kittypets that wander into their territory. They are also known to be some of the most powerful cats of all the clans, and are the only clan to bunch up their hindquarters before leaping to catch prey." She stated the facts of the clan simply, knowing that Dawnpaw would probably guess it by power of deduction anyway. "If you ever get into a fight with these cats, they are mostly wild cards. Some may be more like Riverclan cats, some like Windclan, and some may act like a loner or kittypet. I honestly think this is the hardest clan to be in a fight against because of how hard it is to read them." After a while more of trotting, they reached an area of the forest where the trees thinned out a bit, allowing sun rays to pour onto the forest ground here and there, but the forest was still relatively dense.
Old April 22nd, 2018, 03:45 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Smallleopard nodded and began to trod away towards the next territory. She noticed the sun had lowered in the sky slightly, but decided to slow her pace, knowing Dawnpaw may not yet be used to running around this much. "This next territory is mostly distictable by their lack of distinction. They are most willing to take in loners and kittypets that wander into their territory. They are also known to be some of the most powerful cats of all the clans, and are the only clan to bunch up their hindquarters before leaping to catch prey." She stated the facts of the clan simply, knowing that Dawnpaw would probably guess it by power of deduction anyway. "If you ever get into a fight with these cats, they are mostly wild cards. Some may be more like Riverclan cats, some like Windclan, and some may act like a loner or kittypet. I honestly think this is the hardest clan to be in a fight against because of how hard it is to read them." After a while more of trotting, they reached an area of the forest where the trees thinned out a bit, allowing sun rays to pour onto the forest ground here and there, but the forest was still relatively dense.
Dawnpaw nodded, stumbling after her mentor, panting for breath. She was glad when she slowed down as the trees became dense. "Ok." She agreed.

No star is lost at all