Last post by Daragca
Today 04:53 AM

Old December 13th, 2022, 04:41 PM
formerly estelle.

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archbone View Post

"Flykit would be cooler, or Ashkit, or Firekit, or Smokekit, or Emberkit, to fit your gray pelt. Maybe as an apprentice you can request a prefix change. It's been done a lot and would show guts. My mom thought about naming me Applekit and I swear to Starclan I would've changed that name if I'd been given it. But Foxpaw is cool." Foxpaw told Butterflykit.

"Also, uh, I've heard along the grapefine that you're trans, in a way. Like you use they/them pronouns or something. But that you were born a molly. As you know, I was also born a molly, but I don't know if I feel like one. I honestly think I feel more tomish but i dont know if thats just because I like mollys and I feel like only toms should like mollys, or if i genuinely feel like a tom..." Foxpaw said, before she realized she was ranting to a kit. "Sorry, you're just a kit... I didn't mean to rant..." She apologized.

. ⋅˚̣-: ✧:– ⭒Butterflykit⭒ –:✧ :-˚̣⋅ .

Butterflykit listened intently to the words of the orange apprentice. A cat like her must be worth listening to at all costs, or at least that's what they decided, taking every word into consideration.

Butterflykit. Their name.

Until now, they really haven't given that much thought to it. They never knew, of course, but just assumed that they were given their name for their eyes--vibrant like a butterfly's wings. Yet Foxpaw was different, so she had to be right. They most likely called her that because they thought she was weak, but not her--not Foxpaw. Maybe they would get a name change, but at the same time, that would anger everyone else. They wanted to fit in... but did they truly want that in this moment?

The conversation- well, it was a bit one sided for now, but Butterflykit didn't mind, was continuing. They'd think about other matters a different time.

She likes mollies and feels like she's a tom?...

"I don't think it matters if you're a tom who likes mollies, a molly who likes mollies, or even a tom who likes toms." They mewed suddenly without thinking. "It shouldn't matter what you feel like or who you're in love with. You should just be yourself."

Ah, wait, what did I just say?

"A-um... only if you want to, I mean, uh..." Butterflykit squeaked, attempting to correct themself but failing.

To them, it was true though. They could honestly care less about who identified as what and who they liked. It seemed trivial in comparison to other things, but then again, that was just their opinion. Maybe it was wrong. Was it wrong? The dark gray-pointed kit silently searched for confirmation from something inside their head. They usually never got what they were looking for, and ended up simply hoping for the best.

--

(changed my text lol, sorry bout the sudden switch up)

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)

Last edited by vampy; December 13th, 2022 at 04:42 PM.
Old December 13th, 2022, 10:36 PM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

~Mistykit~
"I'm Mistykit, and thats my brother, Shadekit!" Mistykit said happily. @I_AmJayfeather

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)
Old December 14th, 2022, 08:38 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by estelle. View Post

Butterflykit listened intently to the words of the orange apprentice. A cat like her must be worth listening to at all costs, or at least that's what they decided, taking every word into consideration.

Butterflykit. Their name.

Until now, they really haven't given that much thought to it. They never knew, of course, but just assumed that they were given their name for their eyes--vibrant like a butterfly's wings. Yet Foxpaw was different, so she had to be right. They most likely called her that because they thought she was weak, but not her--not Foxpaw. Maybe they would get a name change, but at the same time, that would anger everyone else. They wanted to fit in... but did they truly want that in this moment?

The conversation- well, it was a bit one sided for now, but Butterflykit didn't mind, was continuing. They'd think about other matters a different time.

She likes mollies and feels like she's a tom?...

"I don't think it matters if you're a tom who likes mollies, a molly who likes mollies, or even a tom who likes toms." They mewed suddenly without thinking. "It shouldn't matter what you feel like or who you're in love with. You should just be yourself."

Ah, wait, what did I just say?

"A-um... only if you want to, I mean, uh..." Butterflykit squeaked, attempting to correct themself but failing.

To them, it was true though. They could honestly care less about who identified as what and who they liked. It seemed trivial in comparison to other things, but then again, that was just their opinion. Maybe it was wrong. Was it wrong? The dark gray-pointed kit silently searched for confirmation from something inside their head. They usually never got what they were looking for, and ended up simply hoping for the best.

--

(changed my text lol, sorry bout the sudden switch up)
(bit hard to read in this format-)

"Hm, yeah, but I don't know if I just want to be a tom to fit in or if I truly feel like one still. Like I don't think being called a molly bothers me, it, it just doesn't feel like me." Foxpaw said.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old December 14th, 2022, 04:27 PM
formerly estelle.

Quote:

(bit hard to read in this format-)

"Hm, yeah, but I don't know if I just want to be a tom to fit in or if I truly feel like one still. Like I don't think being called a molly bothers me, it, it just doesn't feel like me." Foxpaw said.

Butterflykit assumed that they were the most humiliated cat in the universe right now. Foxpaw didn't seem to notice it though--maybe they were just too quiet while speaking. Good.

As expected, Foxpaw was correct again, however. As much as the gray-pointed kit tried to sound all smart and philosophical--in their head and the few times the spoke out loud--deep down, they were simply just a kit. Probably not one to be taking advice from as well, since they had to have done something to receive hate. Still, it was mostly in this area that they were unknowing. Butterflykit didn't give their gender too much thought in all honesty. They just decided that they didn't feel like a she-cat or tom, and since no one really had objections over what they identified as (or they just didn't care about them), they decided to do what they wanted.

"I... I think you'll figure it out with some time," Butterflykit mewed gently, even if they weren't sure if what they said was true. "Just... think about who you are--putting aside everyone else."

--

(sorry (╥﹏╥))

character Website

Old December 15th, 2022, 08:14 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:

Butterflykit assumed that they were the most humiliated cat in the universe right now. Foxpaw didn't seem to notice it though--maybe they were just too quiet while speaking. Good.

As expected, Foxpaw was correct again, however. As much as the gray-pointed kit tried to sound all smart and philosophical--in their head and the few times the spoke out loud--deep down, they were simply just a kit. Probably not one to be taking advice from as well, since they had to have done something to receive hate. Still, it was mostly in this area that they were unknowing. Butterflykit didn't give their gender too much thought in all honesty. They just decided that they didn't feel like a she-cat or tom, and since no one really had objections over what they identified as (or they just didn't care about them), they decided to do what they wanted.

"I... I think you'll figure it out with some time," Butterflykit mewed gently, even if they weren't sure if what they said was true. "Just... think about who you are--putting aside everyone else."

--

(sorry (╥﹏╥))

"Yeah, I think I will. You seem like a pretty chill and cool kit, Fly." Foxpaw said, shortening Butterflykit's name to just Fly. "Wanna maybe be friends or something? I could teach you battle and hunting stuff I learn as an apprentice.." Foxpaw said.

(how old is Butterflykit?)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old December 15th, 2022, 05:15 PM
formerly estelle.

Quote:

"Yeah, I think I will. You seem like a pretty chill and cool kit, Fly." Foxpaw said, shortening Butterflykit's name to just Fly. "Wanna maybe be friends or something? I could teach you battle and hunting stuff I learn as an apprentice.." Foxpaw said.

(how old is Butterflykit?)

"Friends?..."

A friend, huh... they had never had one before. Butterflykit didn't know what to say. They weren't worthy of what they were being given. That's what they were taught growing up, and they felt it was true especially now. Being friends with someone like them had to be embarrassing, right? Right? Yet, some part of them...

"I- I'll be your friend." Butterflykit answered timidly.

They couldn't shake an odd feeling, though. Of all of her clanmates, Foxpaw chose them.

"But... why me? The dark gray-pointed kit questioned cautiously.

Though they had their doubts, it was what Foxpaw wanted, so wouldn't it be wrong of them to decline? There didn't seem to be a right answer to this situation like there had been up to now. Was that normal?

Life not being in black and white?

--

(Butterfly is 5 moons)

character Website

Last edited by vampy; December 16th, 2022 at 06:54 AM.
Old December 16th, 2022, 09:28 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:

"Friends?..."

A friend, huh... they had never had one before. Butterflykit didn't know what to say. They weren't worthy of what they were being given. That's what they were taught growing up, and they felt it was true especially now. Being friends with someone like them had to be embarrassing, right? Right? Yet, some part of them...

"I- I'll be your friend." Butterflykit answered timidly.

They couldn't shake an odd feeling, though. Of all of her clanmates, Foxpaw chose them.

"But... why me? The dark gray-pointed kit questioned cautiously.

Though they had their doubts, it was what Foxpaw wanted, so wouldn't it be wrong of them to decline? There didn't seem to be a right answer to this situation like there had been up to now. Was that normal?

Life not being in black and white?

--

(Butterfly is 5 moons)

"I dunno. I feel you, I guess. Feel your potential. Feel a good feeling around you. Can't really explain it. But you're cool, and I could see us being friends." Foxpaw said.

(do ya think maybe the 2 could end up being mates? they're only 2 moons apart)
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old December 16th, 2022, 12:17 PM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

The gray-black she-cat laid in her nest, dreaming of her kits.
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Old December 16th, 2022, 04:07 PM
formerly estelle.

Quote:

"I dunno. I feel you, I guess. Feel your potential. Feel a good feeling around you. Can't really explain it. But you're cool, and I could see us being friends." Foxpaw said.

(do ya think maybe the 2 could end up being mates? they're only 2 moons apart)

Oh.

It wasn't some sort of prank? Foxpaw didn't feel disgusted, pitiful, annoyed. Good. She felt good around Butterflykit. Was that even possible for any normal cat? No, it wasn't. She was abnormal just like them, but abnormally amazing. Though the two were opposites, maybe that was the common trait that drew them closer.

"Oh." They repeated, aloud this time. "Okay."

Butterflykit stood there silently for a little while, confused yet understanding at the same time. Their brain was a jumbled mess at the moment, and they couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed of it. Especially in front of a cat like Foxpaw.

"Uhhhm okay gotta go now see you later!" The kit blurted out stiffly before scurrying away with their face feeling hot.

Yet, something new seemed to arise in them.

A friend. I... like that.

--

(sure, why not! )

character Website

Old December 16th, 2022, 04:56 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:

Oh.

It wasn't some sort of prank? Foxpaw didn't feel disgusted, pitiful, annoyed. Good. She felt good around Butterflykit. Was that even possible for any normal cat? No, it wasn't. She was abnormal just like them, but abnormally amazing. Though the two were opposites, maybe that was the common trait that drew them closer.

"Oh." They repeated, aloud this time. "Okay."

Butterflykit stood there silently for a little while, confused yet understanding at the same time. Their brain was a jumbled mess at the moment, and they couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed of it. Especially in front of a cat like Foxpaw.

"Uhhhm okay gotta go now see you later!" The kit blurted out stiffly before scurrying away with their face feeling hot.

Yet, something new seemed to arise in them.

A friend. I... like that.

--

(sure, why not! )
Foxpaw chuckled a bit at the kits reaction. It was like they'd never talked to anyone or had a friend before! Foxpaw didn't realize that was mostly true. She nodded to Butterflykit as they went off. "See ya around, Fly." She said in parting, and dipped out of the nursery
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~