Today 06:47 AM

Old December 23rd, 2017, 06:20 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Pokemon RP~ Anyone can join~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
As Zavier nuzzled her she looked up and touched her nose to his. She turned and looked back at the bird who was holding out the stone. "Yea thats a thunderstone" She confirmed glancing at it. Shes seen one once before a long time ago when she was just an eevee.

@Spiraling Snow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"Yeah... Awesome for you, you sure aren't the one who's been stuck under a helmet for years." Zavier said, rolling his eyes, remembering how it was with that stupid thing on... But he quickly calmed down as he gazed down at his mate, she was the one who had made this helmet fall off, he nuzzled the Espeon and gazed back at Glacier, he didn't know either why he was made, he had heard that it was to fight beasts, but what beasts? Pokemon weren't beasts. At what the Articuno told them about the candies, he nodded and gazed at the stone. "That's a Thunderstone... I think..." He said. "Though, a thing about me is that I can have every type..." He admitted.
"Helmet? Well that was a stupid addition. However you don't have it on so I'll guess you got it off. " Glacier said, she never evolved before. She envied the ones who were able to. They could actually look forward to seeing something new. That why she was different; she wanted to be different in the ways she could. "Correct, a thunderstone. It can make eevee's evolve into a Jolteon if their trainer uses it on them. However it just really shiny like glistening fresh fallen snow. " The Articuno said, ignoring the eye roll from Zaiver. She wasn't easily offended- mostly. She didn't like when pokemon dissed her collection. Glacier was sensitive over three topics difference, family, and power. She avoided when someone asked her about it. "Soooo.. Who ya travelin with? Just each other or no? Well.. supposing you are travelers, plus you smell like other pokemon." Glacier asked. She wasn't exactly a traveler, she took trips but her home was the icy mountains. "Changing type, eh? That is useful~ Mostly because.. most pokemon tend to focus on which type was weaker or stronger. Not all together." She smiled a little. She was a flying and ice type. Duh. She didn't focus on the types, she could still win against her great weakness if the Articuno was smart about what she did.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 23rd, 2017, 06:36 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiraling Snow View Post
"Helmet? Well that was a stupid addition. However you don't have it on so I'll guess you got it off. " Glacier said, she never evolved before. She envied the ones who were able to. They could actually look forward to seeing something new. That why she was different; she wanted to be different in the ways she could. "Correct, a thunderstone. It can make eevee's evolve into a Jolteon if their trainer uses it on them. However it just really shiny like glistening fresh fallen snow. " The Articuno said, ignoring the eye roll from Zaiver. She wasn't easily offended- mostly. She didn't like when pokemon dissed her collection. Glacier was sensitive over three topics difference, family, and power. She avoided when someone asked her about it. "Soooo.. Who ya travelin with? Just each other or no? Well.. supposing you are travelers, plus you smell like other pokemon." Glacier asked. She wasn't exactly a traveler, she took trips but her home was the icy mountains. "Changing type, eh? That is useful~ Mostly because.. most pokemon tend to focus on which type was weaker or stronger. Not all together." She smiled a little. She was a flying and ice type. Duh. She didn't focus on the types, she could still win against her great weakness if the Articuno was smart about what she did.

"We're traveling with a bunch of other pokemon. Their all back in our camp" She replied. She didnt tell her where camp was. She knew if the bird actually wanted to find it she could. "Thats part of your collection? Thats pretty neat. It's nice that you enjoy collecting things like that" Moonlight smiled a little.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old December 23rd, 2017, 07:30 PM

Quote:
(Actually, Type: Null doesn't 'evolve', as seen on the show, the helmet just breaks off.)

"Yeah, it was a stupid addition, because they were scared of me, scared of what I could do to them, because, In all honesty, I would love to kill humans to avenge my brothers..." Zavier said, giving her a look that said 'I'm not dumb, you know?' As she told him that it could be used to evolve Eevees into Jolteons. The shiny Silvally then looked over his shoulder at the camp's entrance. "With a bunch of other pokemon, they're pretty nice, even though some didn't really trust me at first." He added and nodded. "You forgot about immunities, that's the most useful part of it, being steel against poison or fairy against dragon." He said. "I also have an attack, which those pesky humans call 'Multi-Attack', which adapts to my type." The normal-type admitted.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 08:42 PM

Quote:
(Actually, Type: Null doesn't 'evolve', as seen on the show, the helmet just breaks off.)

"Yeah, it was a stupid addition, because they were scared of me, scared of what I could do to them, because, In all honesty, I would love to kill humans to avenge my brothers..." Zavier said, giving her a look that said 'I'm not dumb, you know?' As she told him that it could be used to evolve Eevees into Jolteons. The shiny Silvally then looked over his shoulder at the camp's entrance. "With a bunch of other pokemon, they're pretty nice, even though some didn't really trust me at first." He added and nodded. "You forgot about immunities, that's the most useful part of it, being steel against poison or fairy against dragon." He said. "I also have an attack, which those pesky humans call 'Multi-Attack', which adapts to my type." The normal-type admitted.
Quote:
"We're traveling with a bunch of other pokemon. Their all back in our camp" She replied. She didnt tell her where camp was. She knew if the bird actually wanted to find it she could. "Thats part of your collection? Thats pretty neat. It's nice that you enjoy collecting things like that" Moonlight smiled a little.
"Awesome!" The Articuno chirped, dipping her head in thanks a little. "Yup, trying to be different, ya know?" That part was mumbly and quiet. Glacier nodded, "Immunities. Lethal, really Lethal. " She said. She had forgot about immunities, Truefully. She raised a brow at Zavier a little. She didn't know what to exactly to reply to that. The Articuno just gave a short nod, shuffling her feet a little where she stood. "I don't like relying on moves or that kind of stuff. I usually tire them and test what they will do first. I rely all on a plan... which you can most likely use that against me but I don't think you would attack." Glacier admitted, she didn't trust the two pokemon but highly doubted they would attack her. One because even the Type: Null was strong.. The Espeson didn't seem like a tough attacker or to her. If always she could fly away. "Hmm, what about being a flying type? Do you get wings or something?" Glacier asked, curious about if he could fly or not.

(Oh. I actually don't really watch the show so much, or I'm not close to being caught up. I usually play the games, instead.)

pronouns.cc
Old December 23rd, 2017, 09:39 PM

Quote:
"Awesome!" The Articuno chirped, dipping her head in thanks a little. "Yup, trying to be different, ya know?" That part was mumbly and quiet. Glacier nodded, "Immunities. Lethal, really Lethal. " She said. She had forgot about immunities, Truefully. She raised a brow at Zavier a little. She didn't know what to exactly to reply to that. The Articuno just gave a short nod, shuffling her feet a little where she stood. "I don't like relying on moves or that kind of stuff. I usually tire them and test what they will do first. I rely all on a plan... which you can most likely use that against me but I don't think you would attack." Glacier admitted, she didn't trust the two pokemon but highly doubted they would attack her. One because even the Type: Null was strong.. The Espeson didn't seem like a tough attacker or to her. If always she could fly away. "Hmm, what about being a flying type? Do you get wings or something?" Glacier asked, curious about if he could fly or not.

(Oh. I actually don't really watch the show so much, or I'm not close to being caught up. I usually play the games, instead.)
The Silvally yawned, having not slept a lot sooner today sure didn't help. "Immunities are lethal, but the way I was created, I know them all by heart." He admitted, surprised to see that the legendary bird didn't reply to that. "The thing is that I can rely on my move, considering it will always be the same type as I." Zavier said. "And unlike you, I do not rely on plan, I was created to act on instincts, and those are something when they kick in." He chuckled.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 10:51 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Moonlight stood up "Once again it was nice meeting you but i should go in. Cya around" She turned and walked into the entrance. Moonlight went over and sat next to Sparks.

Sparks looked at her "Here eat this" She said softly rolling fruit to her.

Moonlight thanked her and began eating.

"I think we're gonna head out maybe tomorrow.." Sparks whispered "Its time for us to move on to our next location" She went on. Moonlight just nodded.
@Spiraling Snow @Raven & Co
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Last edited by Tazzy; December 23rd, 2017 at 10:52 PM.
Old December 24th, 2017, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Moonlight stood up "Once again it was nice meeting you but i should go in. Cya around" She turned and walked into the entrance. Moonlight went over and sat next to Sparks.

"I think we're gonna head out maybe tomorrow.." Sparks whispered "Its time for us to move on to our next location" She went on. Moonlight just nodded.
Quote:
The Silvally yawned, having not slept a lot sooner today sure didn't help. "Immunities are lethal, but the way I was created, I know them all by heart." He admitted, surprised to see that the legendary bird didn't reply to that. "The thing is that I can rely on my move, considering it will always be the same type as I." Zavier said. "And unlike you, I do not rely on plan, I was created to act on instincts, and those are something when they kick in." He chuckled.

"If I followed my instincts all the time.. I would be way more rough and deadly or I would flee everytime." Glacier joked around. She didn't follow her instincts one bit, well a little. She dodged without hesitating or having to think. While she always had a urge to flee and sometimes it was a horrible urge to kill and scare them. The Articuno didn't like it. Glacier didn't know if their were more Articunos or not. She never met one if there was; it felt a bit lonely. She waved goodbye to Moonlight, "I suppose you will be going too! See ya again, hopefully!" With that she flew off. She suppose she wouldn't have a group. She didn't travel either. She was just there. Letting out a screech of delight as Glacier headed home.

pronouns.cc
Old December 25th, 2017, 12:02 AM

Quote:

Quote:

"If I followed my instincts all the time.. I would be way more rough and deadly or I would flee everytime." Glacier joked around. She didn't follow her instincts one bit, well a little. She dodged without hesitating or having to think. While she always had a urge to flee and sometimes it was a horrible urge to kill and scare them. The Articuno didn't like it. Glacier didn't know if their were more Articunos or not. She never met one if there was; it felt a bit lonely. She waved goodbye to Moonlight, "I suppose you will be going too! See ya again, hopefully!" With that she flew off. She suppose she wouldn't have a group. She didn't travel either. She was just there. Letting out a screech of delight as Glacier headed home.
Zavier listened to Glacier. "In all honesty, I'm more of the kind of pokemon to kill, even though I can spare some of them, most of those who I've encountered are dead now due to everything they tried on me." The shiny Silvally admitted and gazed at his mate as she walked back in the camp, he then gave the Articuno a nod. "See you around, I guess, both of us being the only ones of our kind, there's the same amount of luck we'll get to see each other again." With that, the normal-type turned around and made his way back into camp, sitting next to Moonlight and gazing at Sparks. "Hey." He greeted.
Old December 26th, 2017, 03:05 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Zavier listened to Glacier. "In all honesty, I'm more of the kind of pokemon to kill, even though I can spare some of them, most of those who I've encountered are dead now due to everything they tried on me." The shiny Silvally admitted and gazed at his mate as she walked back in the camp, he then gave the Articuno a nod. "See you around, I guess, both of us being the only ones of our kind, there's the same amount of luck we'll get to see each other again." With that, the normal-type turned around and made his way back into camp, sitting next to Moonlight and gazing at Sparks. "Hey." He greeted.

"Hello" Sparks returned the greeting. "I was just telling Moonlight that i was thinking the group should continue the journey. What do you think Zavier?" Since he was part of the group now she wanted his opinion.

(Sorry backs now~)

Old December 26th, 2017, 10:55 AM

Quote:
"Hello" Sparks returned the greeting. "I was just telling Moonlight that i was thinking the group should continue the journey. What do you think Zavier?" Since he was part of the group now she wanted his opinion.

(Sorry backs now~)
The Silvally smiled. "Well, I think it's a great idea, though, we'll have to take an obligatory stop." He said and nuzzled Moonlight. "Because in not too long, we'll have an egg to care for and then, a monling." Zavier added, turning his gaze towards Sparks again.