Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 03:41 PM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 03:40 PM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:39 PM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 03:36 PM
Maybe the moon isn't as...
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 03:25 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 29th, 2017, 07:20 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

(Anyone rp with me?)

The blue-gray cat crept across the moor. Her blue eyes shone as she caught sight of a rabbit. She would have to be sneaky. She couldn't get caught. The cats ribs showed. Leaf-bare had taken a toll on her. She was starving, and needed that rabbit.

The cat crept up to its prey, about to leap, before the rabbit pricked its ears and dived into its hole. The cat stood up angrily. "Hey! I needed that rabbit! Can't you see I'm starving?!" She growled. "Come out!"

(Open)

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old March 29th, 2017, 02:02 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
While an emotional storm roared on within Shrikecall's mind, unbeknownst to Heathertail, the she-cat simply smiled and looked towards the camp entrance. A familiar tingling ran from her ears to tail tip and she realized that she was genuinely happy and excited to be out and about today. The days and moments not spent with the WindClan deptuty were rather slow and boring, and when she finally did get to see him, oh StarClan. She felt her heart race at every sight of him, and her ears were constantly overheated and cheats aflame with chagrin. He made her feel young again, like she could run forever and keep going, and never quite loose energy. She often wondered if he gave her the same thought, although she once again dismissed the thought. He's much too busy she thought firmly, that making more sense to her in her brain.

"How about this time we check the RiverClan border? Make sure there's no badgers there to mess with." A light tone overtook the words she spoke, and a playful gleam appeared in her eyes. Despite her senior warrior status, Heathertail had an adventurous side to her, of which Shrikecall must be catching onto by now. She sincerely hoped that they didn't run into any large predators for the sole purpose of keeping WindClan safe and secure, but knew that she would rather have Shrikecall by her side to face anything in life - danger or otherwise.

There had been many times when Shrikecall had wished he could read minds. Who wouldn't want to? You could tell what anyone was thinking, and you could pretty much control things since you would be able to change according to their thoughts. Plus, in battle? Most cats went through what they were going to do in their heads. It was certainly be a useful skill to have. And yet, no matter how many times Shrikecall had wanted it for battle, or just to be able to maintain control, he had never wanted that more then right now. What was she thinking? Curiosity was not a common emotion with the Deputy, but at the moment? He was more curious then he had been in a long time. He was used to being able to control his own feelings, at least.
But right now? It seemed as though they had taken ahold of him, which wasn't a nice feeling at all. This was why he hadn't wanted to make friends in the first place. And yet-- he was comfortable at the same time. She seemed to bring out a more gentle side of the normally cold, unfriendly tom. "RiverClan border it is," He mewed. The Deputy didn't really purr...but he began to, just glad to be around her. To be honest, she was probably one of his best friends. So the fact that he was getting to spend another day with the brown feline honestly made him happy. And, while he was definitely contented; happy wasn't exactly a word that he'd been using to describe himself. But with Heathertail? He was happy.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 29th, 2017, 02:13 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Everything had become routine. Well, not everything...there were always those talks with Heathertail, or an unexpected conversation with a clanmate, but mostly...things were pretty routine. Why wouldn't they be? He was a Deputy, things were supposed to be routine and organized all the time. That was the way Shrikecall liked it. But unfortunately, it seemed he had developed closer bonds with a few members of the Clan then he would have liked to...and tended to stay away from others, which he also didn't like. He should be treating everyone equally, with respect, but it hadn't worked quite the way he had thought. Of course there were always going to be cats that Shrikecall would disagree with, or who didn't appreciate his ideas. He could still get along with them. Couldn't he? Shrikecall stretched out, unsheathing his claws to stretch them.
A long time ago, he might have been doing this right before attacking, but now? Thanks to SkyClan, there was peace. He had no reason to attack anyone. Not unless a loner, or stranger, like those three cats who had arrived earlier did so. Those three cats. Where were they? Was Blazingstar allowing them to come into the Clan? Oh, he hoped not. There was something strange about them. But, Shrikecall had learned to deal with things he couldn't control. This wasn't his decision-- someday, perhaps, if he were to live that long, but not until then.
Which bothered him. He would have liked to be in control of this, and yet he wasn't. So he would have to accept it for what it was...at least, for the moment being...and pray to StarClan that whatever was decided, it wouldn't mess up. He wanted things to go smoothly so, so badly. And he could only hope that was what would happen. Shrikecall got to his paws for a brief moment, and then-- tired-- settled back down. What had happened to his stamina? He felt like it had gone down so much over the previous twenty moons or so.

Its was indeed a fine evening to be out. Though as usual the auburn coloured Bengal had nothing to do with he social groups of the patrol or the lazy afternoon chats on their way to hunt. Rather he was here, keeping a watchful eye for kits who thought they could stray to far from the nursery. He was one to make sure they didn't wander too far, while he wasn't really doing a warriros job rather he was doing the queens job. Though he'd like to think of it as helpful. Marbledtongue often found himself wrestling with his own self worth like many apprentices goign into warriorship. He had kept the un knowingness up until this point and it became part of him. Most of his days where filled with uncertainty and worry which caused him great suffering. He couldn't quite get along with most clanmates due to this, unless you count elders because he could surely get along with them. Not the grumpy ones though. Marbledtongue twicthed at the thought. The skyclan elder had died here just about three sunrises ago, without clanmates that he knew. It saddened him greatly but that elder was no peach to be around anytime. Maybe just because he knew he was going to die alone.
Marbledtongue rose to his paws seeing as the kits had decided to stay inside this evening. Perhaps the lazy sun was proving helpful in tiring the whole clan out, reminding them of the long new leaf days ahead of them. Stretching out his hindlegs than his forelegs by shaking them out he decided it was time he was helpful. As the last light of day was attempting to stay above the hills of windclan he was reminded that some warriros still needed to eat. Maybe shrikecall had yet to eat. The deputy and himself had made friends of each other, it was odd due to marbled tongue and shrikecalls obvious differences. Than to his surprise he spotted the deputy. The Tom smiled softly and padded over to the deputy with high hopes of a long conversation.
He didn't really want to hunt when the sun was going down after sun bathing all day. A weak smile was pasted over the warriros maw as he approached the deputy with Long strides. Felines often thought diffrently of marbledtongue due to his looks. He was a massive Tom with long legs and acute ears. It scared off others which reminded him of how much taller he was than shrikecall. He frowned internally while keeping on his wistful smile. "Hello shrikecall" he meows with a slight waiver in his voice.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 29th, 2017, 03:25 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
The warm feeling of her mothers tail wrapping protectively around her made the young cat positively want to melt, just sink right into Sunsong and lay there for all eternity in the comfort and tranquility of her mothers soft embrace. But alas she was too excited to sit still for too long, even if it was comfortable to be in that position, and was soon bouncing excitedly in front of the forever queens face.
"Ohh, okay, okay! So at first I was assigned this mentor, his name was like.. Hareflight or something like that, but he never showed up to train me, not for like a whole half-moon and now I have a new mentor, Spiderstrike, but even he is falling behind in my training so I'm might be getting another mentor! I hope this next one will actually teach me stuff!"
There was a pause and it was clear that Adderpaw, despite how excited she was, was upset by the fact that she would be going on with her third mentor. Ever since she was little Adderpaw wanted to be the best warrior in Windclan and not getting the nearly daily training she needed was well, putting a damper on that. Regardless, the young she-cat has been teaching herself the things she knows, observing other apprentices and what they're doing, asking questions from the warriors of the clan. Slowly, she would shake her head a bit before starting to grin again.
"And I have a best friend, he's really really nice! You should meet him sometime, his name is Pinepaw!"
"Are you sure you aren't causing then to disappear?" she chuckled. She felt happy for her kit that she was so eager to train. Her eyes grazed over the apprentices body, much bigger the last time she had seen her, muscles growing leen and thin like her adoptive fathers, she was growing up right before her eyes. Her amber eyes grew soft at hearing about her training and how it was going, "Great Starclan how you've grown. I'm sure Blazingstar will find you a good mentor this time, if not they'll hear from me about it." she smirked. "Pinepaw? They sound nice, I'll have to meet them sometime. They sound lovely,dear." she giggled as she bounced infront of her telling her the news. "I have news of my own, but I'm sire you'll know it once your new brothers and sister arrive." she purred softly, looking down at her belly. "There are some kits who have been taken in without a mother aswel, so I will be taking care of them." her voice was what pure happiness sounds like, a soft smile on her face at the new arrival soon. It had been awhile since her last litter, it would be new to be a mother again.
Old March 29th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Sparrowpaw only snorted to Heatherstep in reply. He was not all interested in her warm words that were supposed to melt him and make him as soft as Gorsepaw. Then even more cats came to distract him and he let out a growl with a simple answer,"Because that dimwit needs to toughen up! He can't just let others beat him up with his unstable emotions." The tom flexed his claws as if he were eager to sink them into something.

@Rivergold @LostintheEchoes

Clickity Clackity

Last edited by Crumbleless; March 29th, 2017 at 04:27 PM.
Old March 29th, 2017, 05:05 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Territory

{ @wolybro }
The small kit ran around, looking everywhere, not seeing where he was, or where he was going. He was aimlessly walking unknown territory, his ears pinned to his head, his kitten blue eyes alight with curiosity, bravery, and caution. He had already seen big groups of cats, and stayed away from them, for they looked like his clan's camp, but still, he was to brave to realize his ignorance of the places he was wanting to travel to. He rose his head, and then began to run along the territory, and suddenly he himself realized what he was doing. He could smell prey, very faintly as his nose was not trained, but he could smell it. He ran faster, his tiny paws hitting the ground with small thuds that carried. The Sokoke finally spotted his prey, and with a leap, he unsheathed his claws, and surprisingly he latched onto the mouse, and instinctively bit it's throat, suffocating it. He lifted his head, the ouse dangling from his maw, and with a proud, cute grunt, he turned to walk away and run around a few before he ate his prize.
Old March 29th, 2017, 06:03 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

{these two}
Leopardpaw smiled at his playful nudge, and chuckled softly. They where a cute set of friends, her, Surge, and Moon. At the thought of her friend, she realized she was late from her return from the territory. She looked to the door, her eyes flashing in worry. She always was so protective of the molly. She was protective of everyone close to her actually. Surgestorm was a father figure, Moonpaw was like a sister, Sunsong was the best mother ever, and Smokethorn was the best father. Every kid had that one parent figure aside their parents. Surgestorm was hers. And Moonpaw wa so much like a sister. They trained and patrolled together, and they could occassionally be seen playing and having fun. She shook of a sort of.... feeling she had. She felt like this time, this time Moonpaw's lateness wasn't good. Like something had happened. She shrugged it off, hoping that she was just being over-protective like always. She looked back at Surgestorm and smiled. "So, Surgey, do you think you can teach me a few more herbs?" she asked, her eyes alight with her normal sweet look.
Surgestorm seemed to be thinking the same thing about now, his eyes traveling to the entrance of his den almost longingly. He had Leopardpaw here, so he wasn't lonely of course, but he still missed his niece with all his heart when she was away. However, he was confident that she could handle herself out there; she was his kin and those with this blood were able to handle stuff. He turned his attention back to Leopard when she spoke, tilting his head upwards a bit to meet her gaze. For a moment, he was struck at how much she had grown in the pass few weeks. If anyone, this cat in front of him was as much as a daughter as he could get, being a medicine cat and all, and he almost felt a kind of fatherly pride in far she had come. He chuckled at her nickname for him and went to the herb storage, flicking his tail for her to follow him. "You know the basics already, and the stuff for broken bones. Hm... What do you want to learn? Pick a herb you don't know and I'll tell you about it."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old March 29th, 2017, 07:45 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheEchoes View Post
Duskpaw and Dewpaw had been sitting in the back of the den, watching the ordeal with shining eyes. As soon as the words escaped Sparrowpaw's mouth, Dewpaw gaped and Duskpaw shot up in shock. He skidded in front of the tom apprentice. "Why did you say that?" He hissed, seeing the other apprentice run away with tears in his eyes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbleless View Post
Sparrowpaw only snorted to Heatherstep in reply. He was not all interested in her warm words that were supposed to melt him and make him as soft as Gorsepaw. Then even more cats came to distract him and he let out a growl with a simple answer,"Because that dimwit needs to toughen up! He can't just let others beat him up with his unstable emotions." The tom flexed his claws as if he were eager to sink them into something.

@Rivergold @LostintheEchoes
"Who said he was 'letting' anyone do anything?" Heatherstep narrowed her eyes at the young apprentice. "It appears to me that you are unable to use the proper amount of restraint when dealing with others. Does a warrior train kits with claws?"
Old March 29th, 2017, 08:05 PM

Cool Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Surgestorm seemed to be thinking the same thing about now, his eyes traveling to the entrance of his den almost longingly. He had Leopardpaw here, so he wasn't lonely of course, but he still missed his niece with all his heart when she was away. However, he was confident that she could handle herself out there; she was his kin and those with this blood were able to handle stuff. He turned his attention back to Leopard when she spoke, tilting his head upwards a bit to meet her gaze. For a moment, he was struck at how much she had grown in the pass few weeks. If anyone, this cat in front of him was as much as a daughter as he could get, being a medicine cat and all, and he almost felt a kind of fatherly pride in far she had come. He chuckled at her nickname for him and went to the herb storage, flicking his tail for her to follow him. "You know the basics already, and the stuff for broken bones. Hm... What do you want to learn? Pick a herb you don't know and I'll tell you about it."
{*has the herb list bookmarked**runs to it*}
Leopardpaw smiled and followed of course, and then looked down at the many small piles of herb leaves, flower petals, and seeds that layed neat thanks to Moonpaw and her. She purred in amusement at that small thought, and then focused back at the pile. What seemed most important? She searched around a moment and her gaze landed on a pile leafy, green plants. Dock. However she truly had no experienced with the plany.

Finally, after a short after-search, she lifted her paw and pointed to it. "That one." she said, pointing to the Dock leaves. It seemed simple, harmless, but then again it could be deadly if used wrong and such, like some of the herbs here. She turned her gaze to the ebony tom, her eyes full of curiosity and love about the herbs. They were fun to learn, and very beneficial to know as well, in case of battle and such. As she kept her gaze on him, she couldn't help but to smile. This was a great bonding thing for the two, sure, they didn't look of the same breed, look anything alike, or seem to be from the same bloodline, but if someone didn't know better one would say they had a real father-daughter relationship by blood. But that was just not true. They were just two close friends who came from the same pasts, and just so happened to get to know each other.

Last edited by monfang; March 31st, 2017 at 05:30 PM.
Old March 29th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Territory

"Tawnypaw, deep breaths, I need you to lead us to Moonpaw, now," he spoke calmly, but with meaning. His golden gaze flicked back towards the two warriors that accompanied him, with a sharp flash of his eyes, he gestured the two. "You guys run ahead and see if that badger is still around, I'll try to get Tawnypaw to lead me to Moonpaw, if you find her first, please call," he commanded. Blazingstar wasn't the normal happy-go-lucky feline he normally was. This was the other version of Blazingstar. The over protective leader that most cats didn't like seeing. It was the serious side to him, the one where he took no nonsense, but easily took authority when that was needed. Looking back at Tawnypaw, he nudged the feline a little bit. It was a gentle movement, hopefully enough to get her moving. That was all he needed. He simply needed Tawnypaw to lead them in the right direction, she was the only one to know where Moonpaw was. Of course the warriors could track the scent, but that would take much longer since the badger's scent would be overwhelming, perhaps enough to drown out the apprentices. The quicker they found Moonpaw, the better. Every moment counts. "She could still be alive, you need to take us to her. You can still save her life," he encouraged. This time there was a urgent feeling in his voice.
{super short. writers block x.x}

@fenic! @Lilly @wolybro

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 29th, 2017 at 10:07 PM.
Closed Thread