by BEAR.
Last post by ollie
Today 06:32 PM

Old April 29th, 2018, 08:08 AM
Warrior

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Sunray turned and crouched down, locating the direction of the prey. Yeah, he admitted to himself that he hasn't done anything today, so catching a piece of prey would be good enough. Good enough in Sunray's mind, at least. His pawsteps lightly brushed the earth as he moved forward ever-so-slightly, not exactly concentrating on his surroundings. Eventually he leaped swiftly, but what he didn't realize was that the undergrowth was concealing a thorn bush, and he was about to fall straight in it.
Cloudheart watched as Sunray stalked his prey, admiration burning in his green gaze. His brother truly was one of the best hunters in the Clan... he was good at everything. He moved forward on his own belly, careful not to disturb the prey, and leaned forward to see if he would catch whatever he was stalking, oblivious of the thorn bush as well.
Old April 29th, 2018, 11:54 AM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airabelle View Post
Cloudheart watched as Sunray stalked his prey, admiration burning in his green gaze. His brother truly was one of the best hunters in the Clan... he was good at everything. He moved forward on his own belly, careful not to disturb the prey, and leaned forward to see if he would catch whatever he was stalking, oblivious of the thorn bush as well.
Suddenly a wail of pain left the orange tom's mouth, and he tumbled forwards. Sunray hissed, a horribly sharp pain in his eye. He pulled himself out of the thorn bush, leaving a few scratches on his pelt, and revealing the bloody sight of the thorn jammed in his eye. "Foxdung," he growled, voice a bit shaky from the pain.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 29th, 2018, 12:11 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Suddenly a wail of pain left the orange tom's mouth, and he tumbled forwards. Sunray hissed, a horribly sharp pain in his eye. He pulled himself out of the thorn bush, leaving a few scratches on his pelt, and revealing the bloody sight of the thorn jammed in his eye. "Foxdung," he growled, voice a bit shaky from the pain.
As soon as Cloudheart heard the wail of pain, he took off running towards his brother, and it only took a few bounds before he was at Sunray's side, examining the wound. "Fox-dung, that looks bad," he meowed, brushing his pelt against his brother's. "Come on, let's go to the Medicine Cat, I don't want to risk removing that myself." Despite his calm words, Cloudheart's voice was shaking. Was his brother going to lose his eye? Would it get infected?

Last edited by rascalcats; April 29th, 2018 at 12:11 PM.
Old April 29th, 2018, 01:34 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airabelle View Post
As soon as Cloudheart heard the wail of pain, he took off running towards his brother, and it only took a few bounds before he was at Sunray's side, examining the wound. "Fox-dung, that looks bad," he meowed, brushing his pelt against his brother's. "Come on, let's go to the Medicine Cat, I don't want to risk removing that myself." Despite his calm words, Cloudheart's voice was shaking. Was his brother going to lose his eye? Would it get infected?
Sunray wiped the blood trickling down his cheek away before it got in his mouth, frowning. He took a deep breath before nodding. "Yeah, okay..." he meowed softly in agreement, angry at himself. Great job, Sunray...

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 29th, 2018, 05:43 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
*He leads them to the bush and plucks a flower and holds it up to your nose* take a smell *he says*
Twilighteye gingerly sniffed the flower, then smiled happily. "Doesn't smell quite as nice as the others, but it does have a pleasant scent." she nodded for him to set it down, then stood beside him. "I want to smell a daisy, then we must go back to camp. I must say I am quite exhausted." the blind she-cat's maw opened into a huge yawn, revealing thorn sharp canines. She then smiled at him, waiting for him to lead the way.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 30th, 2018, 07:58 AM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Twilighteye gingerly sniffed the flower, then smiled happily. "Doesn't smell quite as nice as the others, but it does have a pleasant scent." she nodded for him to set it down, then stood beside him. "I want to smell a daisy, then we must go back to camp. I must say I am quite exhausted." the blind she-cat's maw opened into a huge yawn, revealing thorn sharp canines. She then smiled at him, waiting for him to lead the way.
i smell one come on let's go *he said*
Old April 30th, 2018, 08:34 AM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

ShadowFire was walking around the forest he was a bit angry and was sharpening his claws on a rock growling to himself he had got up to leave until he heard you he growled who's out there and you said @Windsher

Last edited by ShadowFire 1967; May 1st, 2018 at 08:32 AM.
Old April 30th, 2018, 05:37 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
(No Night hasn't met Vasilli before~)

Vasilli walked on the clan's invisible imaginary borderline. He chuckled darkly to himself at the thought of having borders and staying within only one territory for his life. In the DS, he could go anywhere he pleased, and now as a loner, he was free to wander wherever at anytime. Though, the tom did catch his mind wandering back to a certain amusing little she-cat. Brokendusk, yes that was her name... He thought to himself with a curt smile. Padding along the borderline, he caught an unfamiliar scent, not the one he had been waiting for. His eyes narrowed to slits as he slunk into the undergrowth just inside ShadowClan territory. He watched as a feline padded by, obviously alert about his presence, luckily for him, he had managed to stay in the opposite direction that the wind was blowing towards. He grinned as he watched the she-cat relax and seemingly remain eating her meal. He slunk out of the shadows, coming up from behind her. His gorgeous whiteish tan spotted fur rippled as the muscles beneath it moved. The brute had put on weight since the last time Brokendusk had seen him, not that she'd know since she wasn't there. But he took pride in how masculine and strong he looked. He slowly came up behind the she-cat, now on the other side of the border. "Well, hello there." He said in a suave kind of tone, his eyes narrowed daringly at the she-cat. Her demeanor reminded him of the DS and she seemed like a cat that would fit in perfectly. He could tell she wasn't social or anything, she looked like a reserved, wants-to-be-all-alone type of feline. He sat on the other side of the border, tail curled around his paws. He wasn't worried at all, he was calm and ready to see what kind of reaction the feline would give her.
Nightshadow dropped the remains of the lizard and licked her lips, satisfied with her meager meal. It was something, at least, and what made it sweeter is that she was all alone... or at least she believed she was. Oblivious to the roaming loner tom trespassing on her beloved territory, because she would certainly tear apart any unwelcome cats on the territory. She thought she was so fierce and regal, untouchable, perhaps, though to everyone else she seemed haughty. The molly stood up, shaking out the cramp that had formed in her left back leg. She sniffled and her eyes darted around, looking for something interesting to do in would otherwise be a very boring situation. She was relieved that she was able to escape the tiring and quite depressing conversation she had been having with her new 'friend', though the title was one-sided she supposed. Anyone that tried to get close to her would end up getting hurt, considering she always shut cats out when they got to sensitive topics in conversation. If she wanted to be friends with someone, it was usually because she wanted something from them.

The black feline's ears perked up as she heard the slightest movement behind her. She froze, her whiskers twitching as she sniffed the air, looking for a scent to notify her of what creature had been making that noise. Nightshadow jumped and stood up, swiveling around to face the tom who had so easily snuck up on her. She cursed herself for not thoroughly checking the area before deeming it safe, but there was nothing that could be done about it now... except for chasing this trespasser off of her territory, of course. "What are you doing here? You're dangerously close to getting your eyes torn out," she growled, her fur standing on end. She could immediately tell by his scent that he wasn't a clan cat, but she did have to admit he had stayed quite fit despite the lack of consistent clan-style training. She pushed away the unwelcome thoughts and continued, "You certainly seem like an... intelligent... tom, so perhaps you can see why I'm angered by your proximity to my border." She was reminded of her inability to keep sarcasm out of her tone as she said this, narrowing her eyes as she looked at the tom. Her tail flicked back and forth as she stood in front of him defiantly, ready to chase the rebel away from her homeland.
Old May 1st, 2018, 07:21 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
The she-cat brushed herself off as well, now being able to scent he was definitely part of Shadowclan. Sucking up her pride, she bowed her head begrudgingly in response to his apology, trying her best not to seem like she was being bitter for stumbling over him. She stood unmoving for a moment, knowing she recognized this cat, but she couldn't quite connect the dots. Then, it hit her like a ton of bricks. This was Windygale the new deputy! She cursed herself mentally for her denseness of the ranking of cats in her own clan, before giving him a second bow in respect. The small scent of fresh kill gazed her nose, and she opened her mouth once more in an attempt to find where it came from. After a few moments of breathing in the scent, she was able to track it to a small mound of dirt a few paces away from them. Oh, he must be hunting too. I should join him. It'll be a good chance for me to catch up on what all is happening in the clan right now. Mentally deciding to join him, she gave a flick of her tail towards his buried fresh kill, trying to indicate she was hunting as well.

[ oh dang this is really late im sorry ]

The first thing Windygale noticed about the cat was that he or she - he thought it was a she - didn’t talk. She gestured a lot, but never spoke. ”You don’t need to bow, it’s fine,” he nodded. “But I appreciate it.” After a series of gestures, he half-understood what the cat was trying to tell him. “You... uh, you’re hunting? Or, no. Wait. You... want to help ME hunt?” he guessed, feeling a bit flustered. He hated that he didn’t know the warrior’s name. The Clan had so many members now, it was hard to know everyone. He awaited the she-cat’s response, just to make sure he wasn’t assuming anything. He offered a friendly smile,his fluffy tail flicking back and forth.
@Panda

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; May 14th, 2018 at 03:26 PM.
Old May 1st, 2018, 09:44 AM
Sugar Dust

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
ShadowFire was walking around the forest he was a bit angry and was sharpening his claws on a rock growling to himself he had got up to leave until he heard you he growled who's out there and you said @Windsher
Galaxypaw wandered deeper and deeper into Shadowclan territory, her territory. She heard a deep growl and a voice say " whos out there? " "Well its me duh who are u? R u trespassing on SHADOWCLAN territory? Are u a Shadowclan cat?" She asked questions flowing from her like rushing water.
@ShadowFire 1967

Last edited by Windsher; May 1st, 2018 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Wrong person mention