Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 09:48 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:42 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 09:38 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 09:37 PM
Fangs, paws, and morning...
by Hound
Last post by chrysanthemum.petals
Today 09:36 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 29th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

For Blazingstar, only a few moments passed by before Shrikecall was re-entering the den with a new face. He assumed this was Infernosky.
The ginger tom's golden hues gave her a once over before they flicked towards Shrikecall. "Anything else you need to report to me?" he inquired, raising a brow. The young leader knew just how cautious Shrikecall was, but he was still the deputy and Blazingstar respected him. In all honestly, the leader had chosen the older warrior because he didn't feel like he could lead this clan on his own. He felt the need to have an older warrior around to turn to for advice and tell him what to do here and there, but over the past few moons, Blazingstar had matured a little. Perhaps enough that soon he'd be fine with simply working Shrikecall instead of the two bickering all the time about how things should be done. Blazingstar was finally finding mutual grounds with the other tom. With that, assuming Shrikecall didn't have anything else to say -- or if he did, the leader listened -- Blazingstar gestured him out of the den. This discussion was between two cats. No outside opinions were needed from here.

His gaze flicked back towards Infernosky. With a small dip of his head, he blinked warmly at her. Of course there was always kindness in everything Blazingstar did. "You must be Infernosky. Oh how Shrikecall told me so much about you just moments before you came into the den," there was a light tone to his voice. Something that showed he was merely playing around a little bit, but his posture and his gaze were nothing was seriousness. He was sitting tall with his fluffy tail wrapped around his paws. His ears were pricked towards her, although they honed in on sounds right outside the entrance when it was loud enough to catch his attention."It's nice to finally meet you," he finished simply. He let a little silence come between the two of them before he continued on. A deep breath entering his body just before he spoke. "So," he paused, curiousness written all over his face. "Of course I've never seen you before and Dapplestar never mentioned you before she..." he searched for the right word, hesitation lingering. left, there was a little bit of a hurt tone in his voice, but he continued on. "But Shrikecall says you claim to be the previous deputy," he paused again. Blinking and letting that settle in. "I'm not saying I don't believe you, but why did you return after what I assume to be many, many moons? Especially after everything had taken place... if you even know what had happened, but I assume you've been filled in."

@InfernoFlicker @Lonestar23

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 29th, 2017, 10:44 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
"Tawnypaw, deep breaths, I need you to lead us to Moonpaw, now," he spoke calmly, but with meaning. His golden gaze flicked back towards the two warriors that accompanied him, with a sharp flash of his eyes, he gestured the two. "You guys run ahead and see if that badger is still around, I'll try to get Tawnypaw to lead me to Moonpaw, if you find her first, please call," he commanded. Blazingstar wasn't the normal happy-go-lucky feline he normally was. This was the other version of Blazingstar. The over protective leader that most cats didn't like seeing. It was the serious side to him, the one where he took no nonsense, but easily took authority when that was needed. Looking back at Tawnypaw, he nudged the feline a little bit. It was a gentle movement, hopefully enough to get her moving. That was all he needed. He simply needed Tawnypaw to lead them in the right direction, she was the only one to know where Moonpaw was. Of course the warriors could track the scent, but that would take much longer since the badger's scent would be overwhelming, perhaps enough to drown out the apprentices. The quicker they found Moonpaw, the better. Every moment counts. "She could still be alive, you need to take us to her. You can still save her life," he encouraged. This time there was a urgent feeling in his voice.
{super short. writers block x.x}

@fenic! @Lilly @wolybro
Spireflare and Fireflare looked at the leader, green hues filled with nothing but determination. "I'll get that badger away from Moonpaw if it means if I have to-" Fireflare interrupted,"-kill it ourselves." They turned their heads toward each other and nodded. Turning around and dashing thicker into Windclan territory. They weren't used to getting blood on their claws for the sake of saving cats, but they wouldn't object at this point. Both of the twins had been very good at tracking, mouths open and whiskers twitching and following the faint scent of badger that was faintly in the air, but the scent of pure terror was more apparent. When they ran at eachothers side it seemed they were the same cat, going the same fast speed and legs moving in sync, it was quiet scary at first. But Fireflare looked at his brother, which was enough to tell him he had caught a scent. "Moonpaw! Moonpaw can you hear me?!" The eldest twin,Spireflare shouted as Fire's nose was at ground level following the she cats scent. @fenic! @Lilly

Last edited by graves; March 29th, 2017 at 10:44 PM.
Old March 29th, 2017, 11:33 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
Spireflare and Fireflare looked at the leader, green hues filled with nothing but determination. "I'll get that badger away from Moonpaw if it means if I have to-" Fireflare interrupted,"-kill it ourselves." They turned their heads toward each other and nodded. Turning around and dashing thicker into Windclan territory. They weren't used to getting blood on their claws for the sake of saving cats, but they wouldn't object at this point. Both of the twins had been very good at tracking, mouths open and whiskers twitching and following the faint scent of badger that was faintly in the air, but the scent of pure terror was more apparent. When they ran at eachothers side it seemed they were the same cat, going the same fast speed and legs moving in sync, it was quiet scary at first. But Fireflare looked at his brother, which was enough to tell him he had caught a scent. "Moonpaw! Moonpaw can you hear me?!" The eldest twin,Spireflare shouted as Fire's nose was at ground level following the she cats scent. @fenic! @Lilly
Breaking into her sadness, Moonpaw's head jolted up, eyes and ears alert. In the distance she could spot two figures, both of whom she recognized as warriors in the Clan. "H-Help!" she called, frantically scrambling to her paws and throwing flurries of snow behind her. Maybe they would be able to hear and see her. Maybe she wouldn't die just yet, not without saying goodbye first. Her heart was racing as her paws drummed across the territory, tail streaming out behind her. She barely noticed the stars already in her fur, barely noticed the fuzzy outline that surrounded her. The only thought on her mind was reaching Fireflare and Spireflare, and maybe, just maybe, surviving long enough to at least make it back, to say goodbye. Her sides heaved with each breath she took as she came to a halt in front of them. "This way! The badger is gone but I'm right over here!" she screamed, terror pulsating in her ears and blocking out even the sound of her own voice. After a moment of no response, Moonpaw blinked, wondering why that had not caught their attention. Wondering why they were staring right through her as if she was already dead...

Beneath her, the earth felt as though it had shifted, and a sick feeling flowed into Moonpaw's gut. "Wait..." she mumbled, backing up slowly, her ears going flat against her head. "No... no, no, no..." Over and over again, she murmured under her breath before turning tail and bolting back to where her unconscious body lay, full on panic settling into every limb. She was still on the ground, unmoving with no sign of breathing, and already the frozen ground had started to chill her fur. "Wake up you mouse-brain!" she hollered, using her nose to try and roll her physical body over. Nothing. Anger filling her eyes' watery depths, a growl escaped through her bared teeth, and she barely noticed the tears that stung at her eyes. "You can't just leave every cat like this!" Again, she put more force into getting her body to roll over in an attempt to wake her physical form up. And again, nothing. This time, the apprentice shoved both forepaws into her backside, using all the strength she had left to push herself over. Not a single response from her unconscious body.

The tears flowed freely now, and Moonpaw crumbled to the ground, shoulder shaking and quivering as her starry form melted next to her physical being. Grief shook her to the core as the thought that she might be on her way to StarClan sunk in. On one paw, maybe this was what her destiny was. To be reunited with her mother again. To run the plains of StarClan's territory with her, wild and free once more. Oh, how she missed Birdflight. Every day, despite the close friends she had acquired, the absence of her mother tore at her like sharp enemy claws. It made her want to scream at the top of her lungs and dig her fangs into the fur of the unknown attacker, though she was far from a vicious feline. At times, the pain was almost unbearable, and more than once Moonpaw had considered just ending it all. She was close to her uncle, and knew where all the herbs were. She had learned of death berries, and at the time as a young kit had been thoroughly frightened. Though sometimes, late at night when she felt as though she were the only one awake, a mysterious urge tempted her to go searching for them.

But on the other paw, she had Tawnypaw, Leopardpaw, Surgestorm, and even her father. How would they cope with losing her? She knew just how precious she was to her father, being his only surviving kit. Was she really selfish enough to take that away from him, too? And Surgestorm... Oh, she couldn't bear the thought of leaving him behind. They had stuck together through some of the worst of the Evil Era. He had gotten her through some dark times, and was the only cat who really knew of the despair not having her mother with her truly caused her; not even Swiftflight was aware of it.

Then there was Tawnypaw and Leopardpaw. Sure, Moonpaw didn't have any biological littermates, but what could be said about those two that didn't make it seem as if the three of them came from the same litter? Tawnypaw was the adventurous side of Moonpaw, the one who brought out her hidden desire to go out and explore; the warrior side of the somewhat withdrawn WindClan apprentice. And Leopardpaw. They had met a short while ago, but already she considered the spotted she-cat like family. Her, and Leopardpaw, and Surgestorm... there was something unique there that tugged at Moonpaw's heart.

"Please, I'm begging you," the black and white she-cat sobbed, turning her tear-stained face up towards the darkening sky. It seemed to her as if thunder clouds were rolling out overhead, matching the chaotic storm that swirled within her. "I don't want to die. I miss my mom, but I can't leave WindClan. I still have so much to do." Each word carried with it moons of pain and suffering, almost as if Moonpaw was much older than eight moons.

Bringing her gaze back down, she rested it upon her still unmoving physical form, studying the attack. The most gruesome part was already being clotted slightly, although the crimson liquid still oozed out from here and there. Deep cuts were still flayed open like marks in a tree, and Moonpaw had no doubt that no amount of her uncle's herb storage could repair them fully. Finally, she let her gaze travel up towards the center of her face, where her eyes sat. Except... Moonpaw felt as though she had been sucker-punched, all the air leaving her body in a snap. Where her eye should be, was a gaping hole, filled with darkness, with three gigantic claw marks apparent going diagonal across it. There was no lingering parts, no remnants of what used to dwell there. Just a black socket, empty and useless.

Moonpaw made a gurgling sound and scooted away in a hurry, bile rising in her throat. Dizziness flowed through her as she kicked herself away, turning around and burying her gace in her paws, though her eyes were still wide open with shock. No. That couldn't be her face. Still, her pulse and breath rapidly increased with fear and she tried her best to settle herself down, but to no avail. Suddenly, she hoped that Tawnypaw, and Spireflare and Fireflare wouldn't find her. She hoped that a new layer of snow would come and cover her up so that no one would ever have to look at the gruesome reality that was now her face. Surely, there was no chance of her becoming one with her body now. The physical pain alone was enough to keep Moonpaw where she was; not trying to go back. A loud ringing filled her ears and she quickly shut her eyes, curling up into a tight ball and just wishing for once for everything to go away. I want my mom...

@fenic! @Suspiciousmindz @wolybro

Last edited by spade; March 29th, 2017 at 11:33 PM.
Old March 30th, 2017, 12:10 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Breaking into her sadness, Moonpaw's head jolted up, eyes and ears alert. In the distance she could spot two figures, both of whom she recognized as warriors in the Clan. "H-Help!" she called, frantically scrambling to her paws and throwing flurries of snow behind her. Maybe they would be able to hear and see her. Maybe she wouldn't die just yet, not without saying goodbye first. Her heart was racing as her paws drummed across the territory, tail streaming out behind her. She barely noticed the stars already in her fur, barely noticed the fuzzy outline that surrounded her. The only thought on her mind was reaching Fireflare and Spireflare, and maybe, just maybe, surviving long enough to at least make it back, to say goodbye. Her sides heaved with each breath she took as she came to a halt in front of them. "This way! The badger is gone but I'm right over here!" she screamed, terror pulsating in her ears and blocking out even the sound of her own voice. After a moment of no response, Moonpaw blinked, wondering why that had not caught their attention. Wondering why they were staring right through her as if she was already dead...

Beneath her, the earth felt as though it had shifted, and a sick feeling flowed into Moonpaw's gut. "Wait..." she mumbled, backing up slowly, her ears going flat against her head. "No... no, no, no..." Over and over again, she murmured under her breath before turning tail and bolting back to where her unconscious body lay, full on panic settling into every limb. She was still on the ground, unmoving with no sign of breathing, and already the frozen ground had started to chill her fur. "Wake up you mouse-brain!" she hollered, using her nose to try and roll her physical body over. Nothing. Anger filling her eyes' watery depths, a growl escaped through her bared teeth, and she barely noticed the tears that stung at her eyes. "You can't just leave every cat like this!" Again, she put more force into getting her body to roll over in an attempt to wake her physical form up. And again, nothing. This time, the apprentice shoved both forepaws into her backside, using all the strength she had left to push herself over. Not a single response from her unconscious body.

The tears flowed freely now, and Moonpaw crumbled to the ground, shoulder shaking and quivering as her starry form melted next to her physical being. Grief shook her to the core as the thought that she might be on her way to StarClan sunk in. On one paw, maybe this was what her destiny was. To be reunited with her mother again. To run the plains of StarClan's territory with her, wild and free once more. Oh, how she missed Birdflight. Every day, despite the close friends she had acquired, the absence of her mother tore at her like sharp enemy claws. It made her want to scream at the top of her lungs and dig her fangs into the fur of the unknown attacker, though she was far from a vicious feline. At times, the pain was almost unbearable, and more than once Moonpaw had considered just ending it all. She was close to her uncle, and knew where all the herbs were. She had learned of death berries, and at the time as a young kit had been thoroughly frightened. Though sometimes, late at night when she felt as though she were the only one awake, a mysterious urge tempted her to go searching for them.

But on the other paw, she had Tawnypaw, Leopardpaw, Surgestorm, and even her father. How would they cope with losing her? She knew just how precious she was to her father, being his only surviving kit. Was she really selfish enough to take that away from him, too? And Surgestorm... Oh, she couldn't bear the thought of leaving him behind. They had stuck together through some of the worst of the Evil Era. He had gotten her through some dark times, and was the only cat who really knew of the despair not having her mother with her truly caused her; not even Swiftflight was aware of it.

Then there was Tawnypaw and Leopardpaw. Sure, Moonpaw didn't have any biological littermates, but what could be said about those two that didn't make it seem as if the three of them came from the same litter? Tawnypaw was the adventurous side of Moonpaw, the one who brought out her hidden desire to go out and explore; the warrior side of the somewhat withdrawn WindClan apprentice. And Leopardpaw. They had met a short while ago, but already she considered the spotted she-cat like family. Her, and Leopardpaw, and Surgestorm... there was something unique there that tugged at Moonpaw's heart.

"Please, I'm begging you," the black and white she-cat sobbed, turning her tear-stained face up towards the darkening sky. It seemed to her as if thunder clouds were rolling out overhead, matching the chaotic storm that swirled within her. "I don't want to die. I miss my mom, but I can't leave WindClan. I still have so much to do." Each word carried with it moons of pain and suffering, almost as if Moonpaw was much older than eight moons.

Bringing her gaze back down, she rested it upon her still unmoving physical form, studying the attack. The most gruesome part was already being clotted slightly, although the crimson liquid still oozed out from here and there. Deep cuts were still flayed open like marks in a tree, and Moonpaw had no doubt that no amount of her uncle's herb storage could repair them fully. Finally, she let her gaze travel up towards the center of her face, where her eyes sat. Except... Moonpaw felt as though she had been sucker-punched, all the air leaving her body in a snap. Where her eye should be, was a gaping hole, filled with darkness, with three gigantic claw marks apparent going diagonal across it. There was no lingering parts, no remnants of what used to dwell there. Just a black socket, empty and useless.

Moonpaw made a gurgling sound and scooted away in a hurry, bile rising in her throat. Dizziness flowed through her as she kicked herself away, turning around and burying her gace in her paws, though her eyes were still wide open with shock. No. That couldn't be her face. Still, her pulse and breath rapidly increased with fear and she tried her best to settle herself down, but to no avail. Suddenly, she hoped that Tawnypaw, and Spireflare and Fireflare wouldn't find her. She hoped that a new layer of snow would come and cover her up so that no one would ever have to look at the gruesome reality that was now her face. Surely, there was no chance of her becoming one with her body now. The physical pain alone was enough to keep Moonpaw where she was; not trying to go back. A loud ringing filled her ears and she quickly shut her eyes, curling up into a tight ball and just wishing for once for everything to go away. I want my mom...

@fenic! @Suspiciousmindz @wolybro
@fenic! @Suspiciousmindz @Lilly

Unfortunatly, they could not see the stary cat infront of them. Green eyes glaring daggers right through her, they could not hear her screams and pleas, they couldn't hear how much she wanted to be alive. They heard none of it, running through her starry figure and following the scent close tot he ground. Fireflare had heard of Moonpaw, he knew when her mother had died, he remembered the ceremony that was held in the clearing. He didn't know why, but there was just and urgency to get to where this apprentice was. In all of his life he hadn't felt that feeling when regarding another cat, he had only looked out for himself. Twitching nose was held to the ground while his brother continued to shout the cats name, though it was all a blurry to him, the grass becoming hazy in a dull green color that was tinted with frost. His breath was slow, he could hear his heart beat. He couldn't hear his brothers shouts, he couldn;t hear the blades of grass under his paws as he took steps. He didn't know why but he remembered his mom. The pain he felt when she had left, he blamed her for dying, even though it was uncontrollable of when a cat dies, he blamed her, hence why he was a cat known for playing with shecats hearts, using them and then cutting them off as easy at string. But all of that felt nonexistance as he remembered his mother and how sweet she was.
He could relate to the apprentice. He was almost certain at that point she probably wished death - but he refused.
His paw kept moving until they eventually made it to the apprentice, but after having blood on his claws, the gore didn't phase him anymore. He was as cold as snow when it came to this now, all because of Spire. His brother was the real one with blood on his paws, he just had to go along with it to not have him caught, he cared, but by the looks of his brother he didn't care. Spireflare turned to him,"We could barry her in the territory,there's a river if you'd prefer-" "No." "What did you just say?" Fireflare for the first time in his life, disagreed with his brother. "She's in pain, she has family. She has a life to live and she's young, she could have a better life then we had. I'm not letting it end you mousebrain. Go call for Blazingstar and Tawnypaw." his words were cold but the meaning behind him were warm. Perhaspe he felt a bond with the shecat already, even if they had never talked before. Spireflare called for the other cats, ("We found them we found them!"). Fireflare in the meantime rested himself next to the unmoving shecat. Her breath felt shallow, a chilled hue to her fur. He rested his head ontop of her. He didn't care how she looked, he was unphased as he closed his eyes and waited for the leader to arrive.

"Please live."
Old March 30th, 2017, 01:36 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
He didn't know what had attracted her to him,as seen there was nothing positive going on about the shecats mood.

Perhaspe maybe it was because he could relate to her,her mood. After all a shecat he was so close to grasping an fitting around his claws had denied him-it hurt. A molly he was using as a game-entertainment that meant nothing him he couldn't get over. He hadn't felt much rejection in his life,as he could remember was his brother. Him him him. Nothing more,nothing less. So the the scene of shecats in his life now he wanted acceptance,he wanted to feel wanted and strike that away from them like he had felt. Or else,that is what was happening. Fireflare would tell you that this was all a simple entertainment thing,to feel wanted. To lead shecats on until he has a new one under his paws so he can fade away from their lives while he is having a good time..

He gazed at the shecat curiously. He was used to being able to push over shecats,she used to have shy little cats that would listen to his every confident word. That's what Honeypool was like. So he didn't know his paws were padding closer to the black n white molly until he could basically feel his aggression from being around her. His eyes stayed gentle,patient. He would take his time. He opened his mouth,the smallest-almost unnoticeable smile on his face,"Hello there,I don't believe we have met."
[Super duper sorry for this super duper late reply ^^']

The black and white molly took absolutely no notice of a certain ginger tom. But really, she never took any notice of anyone. Winterwisp hated pretty much all of her clanmates, whether she had met them or not, that didn't matter to her. The she-cat was determined to hate everything in her life. The warrior had been hated the moment she set paw in WindClan, why not follow by example? It had only taken Winterwisp a few moons to stop attempting acts of friendship, and she wasn't going to start now. It wasn't the way things worked for her.

An unfamiliar voice interrupted her thoughts and Winterwisp looked up. In front of her now, was an orange tom with green eyes. The warrior was rather blunt and didn't find much based on first appearances. She didn't reply for about half a minute, taking her time to study the tom. He was certainly unfamiliar and she couldn't recall having ever seen him around the camp. Winterwisp stayed completely still as the examine the stranger, not moving anything but her eyes. To be honest, the black and white she-cat was making this a rather awkward situation.
Finally, she moved. "Well of course we haven't met! Why would I be talking to someone like you ?, Winterwisp snapped, rolling her eyes. How stupid was he? Couldn't he tell that she was the kind of cat that didn't like talking to others? What an idiot, Winterwisp thought irritably.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 30th, 2017, 06:54 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
"Who said he was 'letting' anyone do anything?" Heatherstep narrowed her eyes at the young apprentice. "It appears to me that you are unable to use the proper amount of restraint when dealing with others. Does a warrior train kits with claws?"
Dewpaw padded up, gaping at Heatherstep. "No!" She said, shocked. "That wasn't fair to let Sparrowpaw bully the other apprentice like that. Now he ran away!"
Old March 30th, 2017, 12:18 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheEchoes View Post
Dewpaw padded up, gaping at Heatherstep. "No!" She said, shocked. "That wasn't fair to let Sparrowpaw bully the other apprentice like that. Now he ran away!"
(....she was saying that to Sparrowpaw)
Old March 30th, 2017, 12:28 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
(....she was saying that to Sparrowpaw)
(Ik, she's not talking directly TO Heatherstep.)
Old March 30th, 2017, 12:36 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheEchoes View Post
(Ik, she's not talking directly TO Heatherstep.)
(okay, but reading it, it looks like she's just blaming Heather.)
Old March 30th, 2017, 01:34 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post
{ @wolybro }
The small kit ran around, looking everywhere, not seeing where he was, or where he was going. He was aimlessly walking unknown territory, his ears pinned to his head, his kitten blue eyes alight with curiosity, bravery, and caution. He had already seen big groups of cats, and stayed away from them, for they looked like his clan's camp, but still, he was to brave to realize his ignorance of the places he was wanting to travel to. He rose his head, and then began to run along the territory, and suddenly he himself realized what he was doing. He could smell prey, very faintly as his nose was not trained, but he could smell it. He ran faster, his tiny paws hitting the ground with small thuds that carried. The Sokoke finally spotted his prey, and with a leap, he unsheathed his claws, and surprisingly he latched onto the mouse, and instinctively bit it's throat, suffocating it. He lifted his head, the ouse dangling from his maw, and with a proud, cute grunt, he turned to walk away and run around a few before he ate his prize.
Spireflare and Fireflare were currently patrolling the windclan moor. After the evil era that he taken it at their job to patrol the territory, seeing as the territory would never truly be safe, seeing as any cat could trespass if they really wanted to,despite the border markers they leave. Green hues glazed over the frosted grass. The snow had since melted and it was now rainy, with left over frost tinting the edges of the grass as they walked. Some might think they are the same cat, walking in sync to eachother, having the same looks as one another. The only difference between them were the broken kink in Spireflares tail from fighting. They have always been good at tracking, Fireflare more then Spire, which is how with the twitch of a tail Fireflare had caught onto the kits scent, and the scent of mouse. Fire didn't even have to say anything, Spire already knew, both of them running after the unfamiliar scent in their territory.
Closed Thread