Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:06 AM

Old September 2nd, 2017, 07:49 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Wolfpaw sighed, it seem he wasn't getting no where. Not to mention that he just caught the rabbit from luck, he unburied his rabbit and carried to back to the middle. "I'll wait until she is back, maybe a bit trouble.. " He muttered out loud, a trick popping in his mind. Well, it wasn't exactly trick but it might be fun.
She sighed and looked over to where Wolfpaw was, only to see him waiting for her. "What? Its already over?" She meowed while unburying her mouse and bringing it over. She looked at the rabbit he caught. "Holy Starclan, you definitely beat me!" The she-cat couldn't believe he had caught the rabbit. It must have been pure luck in the situation.
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc
Old September 2nd, 2017, 08:15 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webpaw All The Way~ View Post
She sighed and looked over to where Wolfpaw was, only to see him waiting for her. "What? Its already over?" She meowed while unburying her mouse and bringing it over. She looked at the rabbit he caught. "Holy Starclan, you definitely beat me!" The she-cat couldn't believe he had caught the rabbit. It must have been pure luck in the situation.
Wolfpaw shrugged, " Let's call it a tie. I couldn't find anything, the rabbit literally just ran across my path! I almost didn't catch it, " He paused. How should I say it so she'll come with me into Windclan territory? " Wanna just go hunt together? We might have better luck!" He said, wording it carefully.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old September 4th, 2017, 04:51 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

@Lonestar23;
"Mousedung!"
Bubblestep was sure prey from mouselengths around had heard her hiss of frustration and fled, which frustrated her even more. She had just missed her catch, a plump bird that could have fed half the nursery kits if she had caught it. Though a twig had snapped under her paw, and it flew away. Normally the deputy wouldn't have been bothered, but these past few days have been different. With the twoleg noise and greenleaf coming to an end, finding prey was getting harder and harder. She despised the thought of stealing but, did they really have a choice? She sighed and ducked her head, lost in her own thoughts.

Last edited by Stario&Co.; September 4th, 2017 at 04:52 PM.
Old September 4th, 2017, 06:15 PM

@Lonestar23
It didn't work the first time x3

Last edited by Stario&Co.; September 4th, 2017 at 06:16 PM.
Old September 4th, 2017, 06:44 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario View Post
@Lonestar23;
"Mousedung!"
Bubblestep was sure prey from mouselengths around had heard her hiss of frustration and fled, which frustrated her even more. She had just missed her catch, a plump bird that could have fed half the nursery kits if she had caught it. Though a twig had snapped under her paw, and it flew away. Normally the deputy wouldn't have been bothered, but these past few days have been different. With the twoleg noise and greenleaf coming to an end, finding prey was getting harder and harder. She despised the thought of stealing but, did they really have a choice? She sighed and ducked her head, lost in her own thoughts.
The tabby was heading through the territory, a bright spark in her blue optics as she moved fowards. While Hawkfeather was definitely extroverted, there were times when it was nice to be alone and think. Although, she was having a good time searching the territory for a cat to talk to as well. Hawkfeather had tried to do some hunting, despite being such a cheerful feline no one could deny that she did her part for the Clan, but it hadn't ended well. Prey was so scarce it was almost funny! The she cat had gained a glossy coat over green-leaf - prey had been so plentiful that most cats had - but now she was confident it would be fading again. That was okay, though... appearances weren't so important, now were they? "Oh hi, Bubblestep!" Of course everyone knew the deputy's name. "I was just looking for someone to talk to. Sometimes it's really boring just being in the territory on your own, you know? It gets like, really tiresome after a while. So it's nice to see you!" The feline babbled on. Hawkfeather normally spoke without realizing how quickly, or how cheerfully she sounded. Why would she? It didn't make sense to her that cats sounded down sometimes, and even though she had had her fair share of troubles (no, Hawkfeather did not have the perfect life as it might seem from the outside) she had chosen to be optimistic rather then bothered about it. Life was too short! So what was the point of acting grumpy and rough if you were going to lose that good old, golden happiness? Hawkfeather had always tried to spread joy and happiness wherever she went, and it seemed that their deputy could use a little bit of that happiness at the moment. She needed to lighten up some... and not just for the Clan, but for herself. Perhaps there was a way for Hawkfeather to spread some of her own happiness to the deputy.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 4th, 2017, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The tabby was heading through the territory, a bright spark in her blue optics as she moved fowards. While Hawkfeather was definitely extroverted, there were times when it was nice to be alone and think. Although, she was having a good time searching the territory for a cat to talk to as well. Hawkfeather had tried to do some hunting, despite being such a cheerful feline no one could deny that she did her part for the Clan, but it hadn't ended well. Prey was so scarce it was almost funny! The she cat had gained a glossy coat over green-leaf - prey had been so plentiful that most cats had - but now she was confident it would be fading again. That was okay, though... appearances weren't so important, now were they? "Oh hi, Bubblestep!" Of course everyone knew the deputy's name. "I was just looking for someone to talk to. Sometimes it's really boring just being in the territory on your own, you know? It gets like, really tiresome after a while. So it's nice to see you!" The feline babbled on. Hawkfeather normally spoke without realizing how quickly, or how cheerfully she sounded. Why would she? It didn't make sense to her that cats sounded down sometimes, and even though she had had her fair share of troubles (no, Hawkfeather did not have the perfect life as it might seem from the outside) she had chosen to be optimistic rather then bothered about it. Life was too short! So what was the point of acting grumpy and rough if you were going to lose that good old, golden happiness? Hawkfeather had always tried to spread joy and happiness wherever she went, and it seemed that their deputy could use a little bit of that happiness at the moment. She needed to lighten up some... and not just for the Clan, but for herself. Perhaps there was a way for Hawkfeather to spread some of her own happiness to the deputy.
Bubblestep yowled and jumped back in surprise. The cats fur was standing on end. She was usually kind to everyone and would have happily greeted Hawkfeather, but instead her reply came out rather harshly. "You can't just walk up to someone who's lost in thought without warning!" she hissed, ears back.
Old September 4th, 2017, 09:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario View Post
Bubblestep yowled and jumped back in surprise. The cats fur was standing on end. She was usually kind to everyone and would have happily greeted Hawkfeather, but instead her reply came out rather harshly. "You can't just walk up to someone who's lost in thought without warning!" she hissed, ears back.
Now, the tabby was used to being yelled at. She had been called annoying, and some other, more hurtful names. So Bubblestep's snappish response didn't scare her at all. Instead, she stood there with a puzzled expression for a moment before the cheerful grin returned to her features. "Okay! I won't do it again, promise! Sorry I scared you - or startled you, or whatever!" That smile never faltered. Hawkfeather wasn't easily hurt, and she was all too eager to get to know the cat better. Everyone thought of the high ranks as superpowered cats. But the tabby wasn't interested in getting to know Bubblestep because she was the deputy, as a matter of fact, she didn't care at all. She was interested in getting to know her as a cat. Just herself. No title needed. "You know, I wouldn't be stressing out if I were you. It's not good for your mind, at all! If you get stressed out, you know what'll happen, right? It'll start destroying you from the inside out. And that wouldn't be good, because then everyone who likes you will be reallyreally sad!" How could someone so foolish sound so smart sometimes? It was true; Hawkfeather knew that stress would eventually destroy you. But the way she phrased it made it sound light and stupid, because that was how everyone viewed her... just a friendly, bubbly, excitable cat.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 5th, 2017, 04:45 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Off? Me, off, no! Why - um, why do you ask?" Froststing nearly choked on the words, his eyes sparking with alarm. It was as though panic had suddenly entered his mind and made a home there. Boy, this was awkward. It was beyond awkward. "I'm fine. Really. Fine. Like, a hundred percent... five hundred percent... all the way fine," He mewed with another awkward laugh. Oh, why couldn't Froststing just be cool and calm like the other cats? Why did he have to feel so awkward around Marigoldflower? He liked Mari, but sometimes he felt too warm around her for his own liking. "S - say, um... h - hey Mari, I, um..." His voice trailed off and he stopped, feeling his pelt getting warmer. Great. So he wasn't going to be able to tell her anything he wanted to say. And, there were a few things he wanted to tell her... he wanted her to know... but he couldn't. Because he was a coward. A pathetic coward. The Siamese's ears went back, pinning themselves against his head as though they were never going to pick themselves up again. Froststing really was a coward. Why would Marigoldflower want to be with someone like him? "Never mind." His voice was grumpy, as it had been before he had really gotten to know her, as it had been before she had persisted and pushed at him. Flighty and skittish, as it had been before those things as well. It was like they had gone back in time - yet still his feelings hadn't changed.
Marigoldflower stopped walking and gazed at Froststing, placing her tail on his shoulder. The she-cat wanted to help him, but how could she if he didn't tell her. "Froststing? I'm your friend you can trust me and if you can't I'm sorry. What is on your mind. I won't judge. I promise." meowed Marigoldflower, her nose almost touching his. The Molly couldn't help but feel sympathy for her friend. "I don't want you to feel awkward around me. I want to help you out. That's what friends do." she stated. He's my friend. No he's not my friend. He's my crush. I just wish he could see that.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old September 5th, 2017, 06:08 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Stoneheart wiggled through the fern tunnel and turned to look back at Crowsong. He smiled, enjoying having her by his side. @Phoenix Flames

Come check out my forum game!

Old September 5th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
Stoneheart wiggled through the fern tunnel and turned to look back at Crowsong. He smiled, enjoying having her by his side. @Phoenix Flames
Crowsong padded through the fern tunnel after him. She looked at him, smiling, affection showing in her eyes as he looked at her. "Come on, Stoneheart.", the gray she-cat mewed, padding a little bit ahead of her mate.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif