Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by paris
Today 03:42 PM
Frost and Dust Training
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:35 PM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 03:33 PM
My Bad Attitude Keeps Me...
by Dark
Last post by Undertaker
Today 03:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 1st, 2017, 02:37 PM

My Mood: Confused
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by guapathecat View Post
A gray tabby tom sits in the clearing, looking for the apprentices den. "They all look alike," he mews puzzledly. So he heads off toward one.
"Um... Hey... could you help me?" Dracopaw meowed. "For some reason.. my battle scar randomly started bleeding, could you get Wheatfur for me.. please? He paused, then continued. " It hurts to move, and i just don't want it to hurt as much as it did before." Dracopaw layed down and started trying to clear his forehead, where the battle scar was.

Last edited by DarcoTheFox; April 1st, 2017 at 03:40 PM.
Old April 1st, 2017, 03:40 PM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@DarcoTheFox
"H-hello?" mews Lightpaw sadly. "My buddy Dracopaw is hurt in the clearing and needs your help. His battle scar is bleeding and hurting. Can you help?"
Old April 1st, 2017, 04:13 PM

He saw Smokepaw across the clearing. "Smokepaw, my scar is bleeding again, i just asked Lightpaw if (he/she) could help me, by going to get Wheatfur for me, so what are you up to? He mewed.
Old April 1st, 2017, 04:25 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarcoTheFox View Post
He saw Smokepaw across the clearing. "Smokepaw, my scar is bleeding again, i just asked Lightpaw if (he/she) could help me, by going to get Wheatfur for me, so what are you up to? He mewed.
"I... um, I can't help you there." Smokepaw's soft voice wavered as he spoke to this injured stranger. "How do you... know my name?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old April 1st, 2017, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MootheBean View Post
"I... um, I can't help you there." Smokepaw's soft voice wavered as he spoke to this injured stranger. "How do you... know my name?"
" I mean, we are in the same clan arent we, and were both apprentices, it would be wierd if i didnt know you name, wouldnt it?" He meowed.
Old April 1st, 2017, 06:11 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MootheBean View Post
"Yeah, let's play! Do you want to play, Spottedkit?" Berrykit grinned and scooped up a large clump of clean moss, clawing and biting at it to form a ball like shape. "C'mon, it'll be fun!"

@Dovekit12
"Yeah let's play" Spottedkit said jumping up.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old April 1st, 2017, 06:51 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

(@Nighty @Cherry Cola . Spirit has decided to have the kits be aged to 3 or 4 moons so you guys don't loose interest . So from now on please role play the kits at 3 moons.)

Copperstrike lay down in her nest eyes filled with enthusiams as she let her gaze travel across the den. Kits were playing all around and Copperstrike was as content as could be. There had been a few births since she had had her own litter but the queen barely noticed them happy that she could watch her kits play and be as joyful as ever.

Blossomkit scampered about the nursery her tan fur rippling with movement as she ran around.
The she-kit did this often for no real reason but to do so. Her mind drifted off for a moemtn before she stopped panting. It wasn't something cats did often by she usually did so. She gazed around feeling a need for drama. Ceasing her panting and glancing around searching for something to do.

Spiderkit only halfway accnolaged his mother before throwing the moss ball at Berrykit from his hooked claw. The green ball of bedding bounced softly against his head before falling to the ground. Spiderkit began to laugh before starting to put together another moss ball not waiting for Spottedkit to reply.

@MootheBean @Dovekit12

Clickity Clackity

Last edited by Crumbleless; April 1st, 2017 at 06:52 PM.
Old April 1st, 2017, 09:15 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkflight exited the Warriors den. He released a yawn, his brilliant blue hues squeezed shut. As he yawned he padded forwards, aiming to head for the fresh kill pile, but turned the wrong way and began heading for the entrance. He had trusted his paws, but apparently both his mind and his paws had failed him. Being in the warrior den was taking some getting used to. It was located on the opposite side of the fresh kill pile, which explained why he turned the wrong way and had made a complete fool of himself. He just hoped no one was watching. Opening his eyes and very quickly embarrassing himself, he corrected his direction and made way towards the fresh kill pile. He was still extremely tired from having to stay up all night in guard for the camp, as one could tell from his large yawns and groggy eyes. After sweeping the camp over, looking for any cat familiar that might have seen his mistake, his gaze landed on the one cat he was sure would laugh at him, Owlpaw. Giving her a sheepish smile, he approached her. "You uh...didn't see that. Did you?" He asked lifting a black tied paw to rub his ear. Great, first full day as a warrior and he was making a fool of himself. Some big shot he was.... But still, he didn't know too many cats, but he trusted Owlpaw that she wouldn't go around telling the entire camp that he didn't know his way around. Sure she would laugh and make fun of him for a while, but she wasn't like that. That was as far as he knew, hopefully she lived up to his thoughts on her, besides she was his closest friend, he liked to think he knew her inside and out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
Briarbranch nodded,"I'm sure she'd love to meet you too." she purred. She felt happy bother her and her brother were doing well, smiling at the thought. "So she was a loner and you brought her to the clans? Sounds like a nice thing to do." but her ear twitched as he didn't finish his sentence,"You flirted with her and? You can't leave me hanging,lil bro." she chuckled. She was curious to meet this 'kiwipaw' one day, to see what her brother was so interested in. She hoped this cat was good for him,a little bit unsure since she was a loner but that didn't cause any doubts in her. She thought no matter where ever you came from, there was always good. "I hope you guys are getting along,yea?"

[sure!]

--

It was a lot to take in, seeing the apprentice so yippy and excited. Last time he had seen her she was cool,calm,and collected. But it felt refreshing to see her so excited too,seeing as he wasn't the only one. "After that I figured we could try at some hunting,if you don't get to tired." he smiled. He remembered when it was his time to take a tour of the territory for the first time. The new scent of grass and the green above him as he walked, how the sun warmed his pelt and made dappled shapes on the ground through the leaves. This would truly be exciting. He stood up and arched his back in a stretch, giving out a yawn,turning towards the camp exit. "Lets get a move on then."

[Post in the territory?]

The brown and white she cat wasn't laughing. Instead, her expression remained worried-- though the faintest of smiles crossed over her features when her friend approached. "Oh, I saw that alright. Don't worry, Storkflight-- your secret is safe with me." Had she gotten his new name right? She hoped so. There was nothing more embarassing then getting a clanmate's name wrong, and especially someone who had been her friend for so long. Not to mention she was so confident about it too. But she'd been right there! Owlpaw was just... so used to calling him Storkpaw that she was afraid something bad might happen did she try to change the very thing she'd been calling him for so long. Her own eyes were flitting around, as though she were looking for someone.
In reality, she was just making sure no one was looking at her-- the new apprentice was frightened by her rank. As strange as it seemed, she was utterly terrified that something bad might happen were the Clan to be under attack, or some other disaster to occur. She wasn't ready to fight! To die for her Clan! When she was a kit, all of these worries seemed exciting. But now? Was she ready? She knew nothing-- nothing! And she didn't want to join the ranks of StarClan quite yet, because she was a coward...just a coward, that was all she was.
She was scared of what might happen. Scared of the unknown. And who wasn't? Everyone was scared of things they didn't know, but Owlpaw especially. She'd been eager to explore as a kit. And why? Because there was no danger involved! She'd always had a cat who would protect her by her side, willing to fight for her if needed! And now...she didn't know if she would have that. There would definitely be times she was alone. And she might have to learn to stand up for herself, as much as the idea scared her. "What was your first day as an apprentice like?" The feline asked worriedly, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth, hues staring directly at the tom before her.

A warrior. Timberstrike had finally made it, he was a warrior. No more training, though there were other things to do for the Clan. He might end up with an apprentice of his own. Too bad he wasn't getting to train... Kiwipaw? That was Apurva's new name, right? He could hardly wait to give her the good news, considering he hadn't seen her after the ceremony, he doubted she had been there. And Briarbranch! Did she know? True, he would be somewhat frustrated if his own sister hadn't been there for his ceremony, but to be fair-- maybe she had been busy. They had their own lives. Their own families, someday... she already had a mate! He could hardly believe it and yet it was true. And now he was a warrior, someday to have a family of his own. Someday to be with the cat of his dreams, the cat that his future would revolve around, a cat that would mean so much to him everything else would seem like...well...nothing. Timberstrike could hardly wait to meet that cat. Then again, maybe he had high expectations. Settling down in a secluded part of the clearing, the brown tom waited for someone...anyone that he knew to approach him, maybe someone who was unaware of his new rank so that he could tell them about it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 1st, 2017, 10:25 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by guapathecat View Post
@DarcoTheFox
"H-hello?" mews Lightpaw sadly. "My buddy Dracopaw is hurt in the clearing and needs your help. His battle scar is bleeding and hurting. Can you help?"
(I do not think you have permssion to post here, since you have not replied on @The Eye Of The Storm 's thread on healing in ThunderClan)
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old April 1st, 2017, 10:39 PM
Aesthetic And Pathetic

My Mood: Devilish

Cherrykit gazed out of the nursery entrance, excitement filling her gaze. She was only halfway towards being an apprentice! She couldn't wait- all the fighting, hunting, battles, gatherings- was just one step closer to being someone important. Not that just regular warriors weren't crucial, it was just that being a leader, deputy, or medicine cat would make her feel like she was really living her life to its full extent. She glanced over at her mother, Copperstrike, and then to her siblings, Vireokit and Blossomkit. Though her eyes sparkled with mischief and her mind was telling her to run to the apprentices, she realized how much trouble she'd get into. She dragged her paws back to her mother, still stumbling a bit as she walked, and Cherrykit's gray eyes met her mom's.
"Why can't we go outside?" She complained, voice squeaky.
"The best you can do when life gives you a difficult time is to stand up proudly. In every game I've ever played, more enemies meant you were going the right direction. After all, life is just a game. What you might not realize is:

You are not the player,
You are the programmer."

~Unknown

Last edited by ~Aesthetic~; April 16th, 2017 at 09:14 AM.
Closed Thread