Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:12 AM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:53 AM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by Morrigan
Today 05:43 AM
Leafpaw's Training
by Bean
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 04:57 AM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 04:52 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 28th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Lonestar23

"O-oh," Goldenflame muttered through his full mouth of mouse, "I-erm..." he trailed off, looking at the sky Why now? the tom thought to the hidden stars. "I am- er... Goldenflame," he mewed with an almost hysterical laugh. The one day that he actually felt like he could strand sentences together that would actually make sense, StarClan had to send this- this imbisil to ruin his day. Goldenflame blinked hard, as though the she-cat would disappear if he did so. But of course, she didn't, and he didn't want to seem rude and walk away. Goldenflame sighed and regained his poise, his amber eyes having an almost bored glint to them as he spoke.
"That's apparently what every cat wants," he said in a would-be-sincere voice, but it had a hint of anger, bitterness in it. He gazed at Fallenfrost, frowning at her, though trying to conceal it. "How's life?" His tone was almost sarcastic, as though he really didn't care. Though his tone reflected some of what he felt inside, he cared somewhat of having company, though he would much rather be alone than with this she-cat.
Goldenflame's tail twitched as he looked across the clearing, many cats arousing from their sleep. If he could just escape to his nest and leave the she-cat behind... This is why you have no friends! Goldenflame scolded himself, You never want to talk to them, so they don't talk to you. The tom heaved another sigh, his gold-amber eyes flitting back to Fallenfrost. If she just left, he wouldn't have to worry about being rude...
Old April 28th, 2017, 01:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Goldenflame? That was a unique name. One that she hadn't heard before... well, obviously not, there was only one Goldenflame in the Clan, right? Fallenfrost quietly chuckled to herself at the thought that there might be another cat having this same conversation somewhere across the Clans. How interesting would that be? Some cats of her more senior age were grumpier. They weren't quite as... friendly and upbeat as she was, but Fallenfrost chose to focus on the good rather then the bad in life. Especially when she was with a cat who actually dealt with her... which was, y'know, pretty much anyone, but she still appreciated it every single time. Better then being around rude cats, right? Ones who were just going to push her away no matter how hard she tried?

He didn't seem like one of those cats to her. Then again, Fallenfrost never had had good judgement on these types of matters. She'd... how to put this delicately... messed up her friendships quite a few times because she'd made some bad judgements. "Nice to meet you, Goldenflame! You have such a nice name. Kind of unique, I like it." This was nothing special. She was constantly throwing out compliments and friendly words all over the place, to pretty much everyone. It was just another part of her overly friendly, overly energetic, polite and happy go lucky personality.

Not the best part. Not the best mix for an older warrior, either. "Life's good! I mean, it's always good to be alive, heh... you wouldn't want to be dead, now would you? No one really wants to die. Kind of scary, right?" And she was babbling. Going off on some irrelevant topic as she always did. "But anyways, I'm having a good day. How about you?" Thank goodness. She'd managed to get back on track. Now if she could just focus for a minute... or two... or possibly three, then the tom would probably be willing to tolerate her. Otherwise? Well, she'd caught that little bit of sarcasm and anger earlier. But, once again, she was seeing the good in him instead. Maybe something was wrong with her hearing! Or maybe he was playing. Yeah, that was it... he was being playful.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; April 28th, 2017 at 01:32 PM.
Old April 28th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Something or Other

Goldenflame blinked curiously at her; the tom hadn't met a she-cat so upbeat before. It was an odd feeling to him. "W-well, thanks," not too many cats complimented him; he assumed it was because of his hefty appearance, or because he acted grumpily all the time. Having a cat even give him the slightest compliment flustered him. He gulped as Fallenfrost continued. Eventually, he arched his eyebrows at her. Goldenflame didn't know it was possible to speak so fast.

"I--erm... Life... is life..." he meowed, looking at Fallenfrost with an awestruck look. Was it possible to be that happy naturally? Oh great StarClan, why have you forsaken me when I wanted to be alone? he thought while looking at the bluing sky, his amber-gold eyes turning lighter and lighter by the moment. "Life is... always tough for a clan cat... so... I guess it's normal?" Goldenflame didn't know how to word his sentences correctly; this cat confused him more than why some cats desired to eat bats.

Goldenflame cleared his throat, and regained his posture, forgetting about the half-eaten mouse before him. The tom tried to figure out what drove Fallenfrost to act so perky-- to be so happy all the time. The second that his calculating gaze set on Fallenfrost, though, he imediatly decided that he had no idea. On the outside, she looked normal, and that's all that Goldenflame could see. He was still confused, though, perplexed at why this she-cat was talking to him. Did she want more than to just keep him company?
@Lonestar23

Last edited by Brunch; April 28th, 2017 at 02:03 PM.
Old April 28th, 2017, 02:17 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Well now Fallenfrost was just confused. First he had seemed so friendly, and then a little more grumpy, and now he was confused? What was going on with this cat? But, the slim white feline managed to quickly calm, then cheer herself back up. Much better! A beaming smile was seen on her features, along with a steady purring coming from her throat. She seemed to feel so much more at home when she was smiling, or acting happy... though why was unknown. Yes, a strange cat indeed, but one that liked to be thought of as normal. And she was! Sort of. After all, it was much better to be a cheerful normal then a grumpy one, wasn't it? "Silly. I know life is life! Speaking of which, do you have any idea why they call it life?" Confusing questions were definitely a forte of Fallenfrost's.

Though she didn't mean them to be. She was being serious, she really did want to know; but no one had been able to answer her question so far. And then his next words made her feel more confused. So... was it good or bad? Okay or less okay? Fun or boring? All those thoughts made her head spin, but she got a good grip on it just moments later. "So... good, then?" She asked, cocking her head to the side. No, he had never said that. But still, she decided to think that it was good anyways.

Why wouldn't it be! It was always good to be alive! Fallenfrost's expression seemed to beam with confidence and excitement as she grinned at the tom. "Do you have a lot of friends? I do. But sometimes they aren't very nice, they say I annoy them-- I just want to be friendly! And besides, they're pretty annoying too." That was the first negative thing that had come out of the she cat's maw about another cat. And she quickly looked surprised, and then shrugged. "But, they're still nice cats. I'm just not the kind of friend they want." The smile returned to her maw and she awaited his response. Making conversation was always a good way to make a new friend... and hopefully he would put up with her. Hopefully she would focus long enough for him to put up with her.

@Cloudy

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; April 28th, 2017 at 02:17 PM.
Old April 28th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Something or Other

"I-I don't know why, and-" Goldenflame was cut off by the she-cat as she started to purr and babble; it seemed nonsensical to him. Why couldn't she just leave him alone? It was hard ebough trying to keep up with his own thoughts, and having Fallenfrost's energetic voice in the background didn't make it any better.

"Annoying..." Goldenflame meowed, staring the half-eaten carcass of the mouse in front of him, "Why would they ever think that?" the warrior tried to keep the sarcasm out of his voice, but it was still there, as well as his anger, just boiling at the surface, wanting to emerge. Keep it cool... Goldenflame thought to himself, No need to get angry...

Goldenflame munched silently on his mouse, slowly shaking his head. Perhaps this was just a dream, and he would wake up soon, to find that Fallenfrost was just a figure of his imagination.
@Lonestar23

Last edited by Brunch; April 28th, 2017 at 02:34 PM.
Old April 28th, 2017, 02:51 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

"I don't know! Some cats just don't appreciate a friendly face." Her mew sounded genuine, although she had, once again, heard his sarcasm. He thinks I'm stupid, doesn't he. Fallenfrost's expression changed for a moment and then she sighed. "Look. I'm pretty sure you don't like me either, and I would definitely appreciate you acting like you actually feel rather then pretending to be all friendly and acting like you do want me around." She mewed, an annoyed growl in her tone for the first time since speaking to the tom.

First negative thought, now first growl... had she undergone some sort of personality change? Not really, no, this was also part of her personality. Just... not the dominant part. Fallenfrost was used to being told, quite bluntly, that she wasn't appreciated or liked. No wonder ShadowClan was feared and no one liked them. If that was how cats within the Clan acted towards each other, then she wasn't surprised they weren't popular outside of the Clan. She might be. Well, not popular exactly, but at least she acted like other cats were actually existant and not just annoying things in her way!

And after a moment, the tip of her tail twitched. "Just tell me if you want me to clear out." Now she sounded bored, like she really couldn't care less. Maybe her energy had been spent on her earlier talk. And that annoyed growl was still in her voice, strangely enough... why wouldn't it go away? All she'd wanted was a nice conversation, but Goldenflame didn't really seem to like that very much. Maybe it was just her that he didn't like very much, and Fallenfrost was pretty sure she knew why too.

She really was annoying.

@Cloudy

Last edited by lone; April 28th, 2017 at 02:51 PM.
Old April 28th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Something or Other

"Look," Goldenflame sighed heavily, "It's just hard to keep up with you is all," he meowed earnestly, his ears twitching. "I also wasn't really expecting company either. Y'see I'm not normally... All together at this time of day, so I was trying to enjoy it... Being around other cats isn't exactly my forte..." Goldenflame looked at Fallenfrost with a serious expression, his golden eyes seeming to darken. Goldenflame frowned; he supposed that Fallenstream probably never growled, from what he saw of the she-cat, it seemed as though she tried to keep an outlook on life that was much better than his.

"I'm sorry if I offended you... I didn't mean to." Mostly, he silently added to himself, and disliking himself for thinking that.
Old April 28th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@ladybug03

Gingerpaw ran to the training hollow, as she got there she noticed Rubyclaw wasn't there, "Rubyclaw!?" she called waiting for her mentor to catch up.
Old April 28th, 2017, 05:44 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

His words surprised and made Fallenfrost nervous. Not... what? How could being around other cats not be anyone's forte? Wasn't it like, the number one thing that everyone loved? Sort of. Maybe. Then again, there was always that chance that it wasn't. The tip of her tail twitched back and forth as she sighed, and then forced her smile. "You know what? It's fine. It's cool. I can go if you need alone time." Getting to her paws, she stretched out, unsheathing her claws. Her voice no longer held that peppy energy, it was more of a polite coolness that seemed to radiate 'whatever you say' sarcasm. Oh, Fallenfrost could be an annoying cat! In her own opinion as well as others'. But, his apology both made her wince and caught her off guard. Oops. Looks like she might have had him wrong again. "Uhh -- okay? No, it's fine... I'm-- I'm kind of used to it by now. You'd think I would be better prepared, huh?" The smallest of laughs left her maw as well and she sighed, wishing upon the closest star that she would get the heck out of here. After all, if he didn't want her company she wasn't going to force it on him. And even if he did, she might make an excuse. There was always something that Fallenfrost could use to get away, though that was the least obvious thing about her. What a different cat Fallenfrost had turned out to be from the friendly, happy go lucky one that had earlier entered the Clearing.
@Cloudy

Old April 28th, 2017, 06:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Elmkit frowned in the clearing," Darn!" he spat," Kestrelberry is gone. Now I'll never be the amazing medicine cat I always dreamed of. What use am I as a dumb warrior?"
Dungkit pattered over," Elmkit, since that's the case why not start learning now, ask a warrior to teach us defense and figure out who will be our mentor?"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread