Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 03:55 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 03:47 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by glitch
Today 03:43 PM
2024 wco talent show
Last post by constellation
Today 03:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 28th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Ratpaw tilted his head just a bit, his mentor seemed hesitant in her chose of words. 'Maybe she doesn't want to hurt my feelings.' He thought, slightly confused. He almost jumped when Badgerbite placed her tail on him but he had remembered that it was his mentor and she hadn't done anything to hurt him yet. He looked up at her forced grin, he tried not to chuckle. 'She must really not want to hurt my feelings.' Through all the excitement of training Ratpaw did not realize how tired he had felt. He still wasn't ready to be done, he didn't want to look weak. He was angry at himself for being tired already, 'We have barely done anything yet!' He thought. "What's the first thing I need to learn for hunting?" He asked, trying to cover up how angry and tired he was.

"How to get a good nights rest!" She chortled, her tail lashing back and forth as she rose from her position. The molly herself was tired. She hadn't been training in such a long time, this would definitely take a toll on her old bones. "I'm getting older than I'd like, wish I had you as an apprentice when I was a few moons younger." It was a sort-of apology in case she had hurt her apprentices feelings. "We can start learning how to hunt after you go rest up 'n eat! I'm probably going to do the same, now come on." Turning towards the entrance of the hollow, Badgerbite motioned for her apprentice to follow her back to camp. Their training session was over for now, but the molly was incredibly excited for their next.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; April 28th, 2017 at 06:14 PM.
Old April 28th, 2017, 06:27 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Fawnspots sat in the ShadowClan clearing, her tail twitched or her paws flexed as if the she-cat couldn't stay still. She leapt to her paws, her eyes wide with kit-like curiosity and friendliness. Fawnspots glanced around for anyone to make a friend, she was clearly one of the nicer ShadowClan cats. She walked through the cats, saying hello to pretty much every one of them. She smiled widely, her pelt fluffed out and messy as she scanned the crowd. Fawnspots saw a tom, approaching him with a friendly grin.

@xxJaggededgexx
"Tell me pretty Lies,"

Spottedthroat smiled weakly, "Hi", Oof.. Bad impression, he was the king of that, the tendrils swished around him as he pads toward the female, smile widening, he laughed, darkly, the one that makes him so.. Attractive.

"Look me in the face,"

He put a paw to the femme's chin, "Look at me," He purred, his eyes meeting hers.
lotusfang
Old April 28th, 2017, 07:00 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
"Tell me pretty Lies,"

Spottedthroat smiled weakly, "Hi", Oof.. Bad impression, he was the king of that, the tendrils swished around him as he pads toward the female, smile widening, he laughed, darkly, the one that makes him so.. Attractive.

"Look me in the face,"

He put a paw to the femme's chin, "Look at me," He purred, his eyes meeting hers.
Fawnspots looked at the tom with an odd look in her eyes, a small smile on her maw. "Hello! What's your name?" She asked, her kit-like friendliness not disappearing.
Old April 28th, 2017, 07:05 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Fawnspots looked at the tom with an odd look in her eyes, a small smile on her maw. "Hello! What's your name?" She asked, her kit-like friendliness not disappearing.
"Spottedthroat, you?"
lotusfang
Old April 28th, 2017, 07:44 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
"Spottedthroat, you?"
"My name is Fawnspots" She mewed back, still smiling.
Old April 28th, 2017, 08:17 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Tigerkit turned and started batting at him gently
Smokekit play bats at her back and thorn jumps in the mix attacking the both of them "I am leader."

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old April 28th, 2017, 09:43 PM

My Mood: Fine

Stagwhisper glanced around camp clearing. His tail twitching as he looked at the various cats that surrounded him. He glanced around happily. His claws unsheathed as he gave a large yawn. He gave a small quiet purr as he rose to his paws. His white pelt standing out among the shadowy pine forest. His tail flicking as he looked into a small puddle. He was white, and had a couple of patches of brown, it was an odd color, but it was what he looked like and he couldn't control that. He was sometimes made fun of as an apprentice, and even now for his odd colored pelt. Well, it was odd for ShadowClan. They have more earthy and natural tones. 'Why did I have to be born with this pelt!' He thought to himself in frustration.
Old April 29th, 2017, 05:31 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
Stagwhisper glanced around camp clearing. His tail twitching as he looked at the various cats that surrounded him. He glanced around happily. His claws unsheathed as he gave a large yawn. He gave a small quiet purr as he rose to his paws. His white pelt standing out among the shadowy pine forest. His tail flicking as he looked into a small puddle. He was white, and had a couple of patches of brown, it was an odd color, but it was what he looked like and he couldn't control that. He was sometimes made fun of as an apprentice, and even now for his odd colored pelt. Well, it was odd for ShadowClan. They have more earthy and natural tones. 'Why did I have to be born with this pelt!' He thought to himself in frustration.
Gingerpaw padded through the forest when she heard someone, Gingerpaw followed the sound until she found Stagwhisker! "Stagwhisker, what's going on?" Gingerpaw asked tilting her head to one side.
Old April 29th, 2017, 12:39 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
"How to get a good nights rest!" She chortled, her tail lashing back and forth as she rose from her position. The molly herself was tired. She hadn't been training in such a long time, this would definitely take a toll on her old bones. "I'm getting older than I'd like, wish I had you as an apprentice when I was a few moons younger." It was a sort-of apology in case she had hurt her apprentices feelings. "We can start learning how to hunt after you go rest up 'n eat! I'm probably going to do the same, now come on." Turning towards the entrance of the hollow, Badgerbite motioned for her apprentice to follow her back to camp. Their training session was over for now, but the molly was incredibly excited for their next.
Ratpaw let out a sigh of relief when his mentor said she was tired as well. The tom still wasn't excited about seeing his mother again, who knows what she'll do. He nodded but hesitated a bit, he took in a deep breath and trotted towards the entrance,trying to get himself ready for whatever his mother was going to do to him the rest of the day.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 29th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Flustered Child

My Mood: Bashful

@Undercover

It was a warm, pleasant and laid back day. Quietnose laid solemnly in place, slightly opening her eyes for a faint moment before steadily stretching out her delicate looking dark chestnut forepaws and hind paws. She felt at ease in her home clearing, unsheathing her claws and letting out a large yawn.

She had been laying in a small and secluded area near the elders den taking it rather easy, there had been nothing paticualrly intresting to do that day, she sighed as slight bordem crept up her body.
She gazed around, wondering if there was any opportunity to approach others and possibly converse about the day in hopes that it'd go by quicker and possibly become more interesting.

Schedule
| 3:00 PM PST - 5:00 AM PST ✿ Awake ✿ |
| 5:00 AM PST - 11:00 AM / 2 PM PST ☆ Asleep ☆ |

You're more than free to PM me concerning anything, I'm open to chat/discuss.

Closed Thread