Today 07:11 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:08 AM

Old December 1st, 2017, 04:56 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Frozensnow looked around for the leader. Shaking her head she padded over to where Bloodbird was.
Bloodbird had her eyes on the newcomer Yuki.

Yuki looked around for someone to talk too
Old December 1st, 2017, 06:53 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@seasalt

Juniperpaw knew talking about what had happened would bring back... memories, but it was dire that Runningpaw spoke about what was on her mind. Juniperpaw would not have this poor feline carrying this weight on her own! Runningpaw should certainly talk about it, yes, but it didn't have to be too soon. Juniperpaw smiled softly, ``Yes, grief has the tendency to effect appetite.`` Just recently, the younger apprentice had lost her mentor, Geckoleaf. She was currently experiencing grief as well. The loss of a close friend also seemed to change Juniperpaw. She wasn't as immature as before, as the entire Clan relied on her alone. The seven moon old apprentice had the entire weight of the Clan on her shoulders. Unfortunately, she didn't seem capable of caring for the entire Clan. She just lost her first two patients, having been unable to heal their life-threatening injuries and feeding them deathberries to end their misery. Her first patient was only a kit, her second being an elderly she-cat. Their deaths haunted her daily, but she didn't let this show. ``Whenever you prefer not to eat, just remember that your family wouldn't want to see you suffer. Don't let them have gone missing for nothing, Runningpaw. They live on in you.``
The fluffy black she-cat gave a slight nod. Memories.. she had mostly very happy memories of her kithood. And then.. the bad memories for most of her apprenticeship. Runningpaw didn't like dwelling on the past very much, if it had to do with very, very bad memories. Memories that made her sad, or memories she didn't like very much. Dwelling on memories that were good, made her smile. Playing with her father, watching fireflies, and pretending to go against ShadowClan. All very pleasant and good memories. Runningpaw loved thinking about them. They were just.. memories that made her mood go up almost immediately when thinking about them. The apprentice smiled as well. "Yes, it does." Her appetite, it wasn't very bad when she dwelling on her mother, and two siblings death. She did eat, but today.. was the start of when she didn't exactly cared. But.. it was a good thing the medicine cat apprentice had noticed. Runningpaw looked rather happy at the moment, her blue-green optics were shining with a bright intensity that hadn't been like that ever since she was a kit. She was thinking about what they could talk about. A topic starter, Runningpaw had supposed to herself. "So, how are you?" The black she-cat asked. That was a good start. Asking how she was. Runningpaw tended to fuss about her friends, and Juniperpaw was one of her friends, and she would probably fuss. Fuss, a lot. She wanted to know how they were, if something happened, if they were alright, stuff like that. It could be annoying, but she worried a lot. But, not often, which was a very good thing, if Runningpaw was honest. Worrying wouldn't help anyone, at all.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 12:00 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Tumblekit gave the warrior an odd look as he leaned in and sniffed her. The young feline smiled again when Risingcreek introduced himself and mewed, “Nice to meet you too!” As Risigcreek lay down, Tunblekit bounced up and down on her paws, excited to have someone to talk to. If she had known the older cat’s motive, to keep an eye on her, she would have been indignant. Tumblekit did not like to be treated like a kit, though she was one. This way, however, she just thought he wanted some company. “What do you wanna do?” She chirped, hopping around in a circle before him, “we could play mossball! Or tag!” Darting forward, Tumblekit poked Risingcreek with a small paw and hopped backwards with a giggle.
risingcreek had always loved kits, despite never having his own. he just..never got the chance to. so he tried to visit the nursery every so often to see the kits, play with them, and so on. soon, when he retired, he would be able to do that all of the time. he was a senior warrior afterall. he gave a small chuckle, a purr rumbling from his chest as she got excited. ¨i dont mind playing a good game of mossball.¨ he mewed, looking around,¨just gotta find one first.¨
Old December 2nd, 2017, 07:32 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
risingcreek had always loved kits, despite never having his own. he just..never got the chance to. so he tried to visit the nursery every so often to see the kits, play with them, and so on. soon, when he retired, he would be able to do that all of the time. he was a senior warrior afterall. he gave a small chuckle, a purr rumbling from his chest as she got excited. ¨i dont mind playing a good game of mossball.¨ he mewed, looking around,¨just gotta find one first.¨
“Oh...yeah,” Tumblekit mewed, looking around for a mossball. She didn’t see any laying around but there might’ve been some in the nursery. Or maybe they could collect some moss and make their own. Looking back at Risingcreek, Tumblekit got the feeling he wouldn’t want to go out into the territory with her. Few warriors ever did. “I don’t see any... Maybe there is one in the nursery. Or we could do something else?” Tumblekit sat down and looked around thoughtfully, wondering what else there was to do.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 03:36 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphafury View Post
Minnowkit let out a loud,happy rumble from the pit of his throat as he beamed up at silvermask before parting his paler accented jaws to “I know! I know! But my paws always get in the way when I run!” He squeaked out jumping up and down rapidly in small circles with his pale green eyes glimmering brightly as he shook his pelt in effort to make his pelt revert to its previous state.
He still took what she said into consideration though, she was right when it came to his pelt which would become matted and tangled when mistreated plus who was he to question his mothers word?

He then proceeded followed his foster mothers gaze as she spoke and gestered about picking what ever he wished from the fresh kill pile which only make his gaze brighten with excitement. “What ever I want?!” He glowed with his muzzle a gape in a large smile.
The queen giggled slightly as the kit squeaked out his words. She reached her pale gray paw up to cover her grin. A rush adoration and affection consumed Silvermask. Minnowkit was too cute for his own good. The she-cat hoped that his enthusiasm and excitement never faded with age. If she could have it her way, Minnowkit would stay a kit forever.

"Whatever you want," Silvermask repeated. "As long as it doesn't go to waste. Remember that the Warrior Code says that prey is only killed to be eaten. We should be thankful for all the prey that StarClan has blessed us with by trying to not let it go to waste." She added. She doubted that the biggest fish on the pile would be eaten in full even if the queen and the kit shared it.

Leaf-bare is just around the corner too. RiverClan's fresh-kill pile won't be stacked as high in the upcoming moons. Silvermask grimly added to herself. I'll let Minnowkit pick and choose his meal while he still can. We'll all have to eat only what is given to us soon enough.

The queen watched as a smile plastered itself across Minnowkit's muzzle. The smile was infectious. Soon enough, she was mimicking his smile with nearly as much enthusiasm. "Go ahead and make your pick. Try to stay out of the way of the bigger cats." Silvermask kept her green eyes trained on the kit. She was sure he'd get safely through the crowd of warriors and apprentices, but the mother in her made her worry about him.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:01 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
The queen giggled slightly as the kit squeaked out his words. She reached her pale gray paw up to cover her grin. A rush adoration and affection consumed Silvermask. Minnowkit was too cute for his own good. The she-cat hoped that his enthusiasm and excitement never faded with age. If she could have it her way, Minnowkit would stay a kit forever.

"Whatever you want," Silvermask repeated. "As long as it doesn't go to waste. Remember that the Warrior Code says that prey is only killed to be eaten. We should be thankful for all the prey that StarClan has blessed us with by trying to not let it go to waste." She added. She doubted that the biggest fish on the pile would be eaten in full even if the queen and the kit shared it.

Leaf-bare is just around the corner too. RiverClan's fresh-kill pile won't be stacked as high in the upcoming moons. Silvermask grimly added to herself. I'll let Minnowkit pick and choose his meal while he still can. We'll all have to eat only what is given to us soon enough.

The queen watched as a smile plastered itself across Minnowkit's muzzle. The smile was infectious. Soon enough, she was mimicking his smile with nearly as much enthusiasm. "Go ahead and make your pick. Try to stay out of the way of the bigger cats." Silvermask kept her green eyes trained on the kit. She was sure he'd get safely through the crowd of warriors and apprentices, but the mother in her made her worry about him.
Minnowkit perked his ears forward with a enthusiastic nod “I know! I won’t I hate letting things go to waste anyway!” He squealed shuffling his paws before cantering towards the fresh kill but minding the much larger cat around him before he skidded to halt once he spied a tiny fish around a length of his paw whichever he quickly clamped between his small jaws and dragged it back towards back to silvermask. He soon dropped his fish once arriving back in front of his mother with a still bright smile. “Do you want to share?” He asked flicking his bushy tail around his small paws politely.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 08:21 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphafury View Post
Minnowkit perked his ears forward with a enthusiastic nod “I know! I won’t I hate letting things go to waste anyway!” He squealed shuffling his paws before cantering towards the fresh kill but minding the much larger cat around him before he skidded to halt once he spied a tiny fish around a length of his paw whichever he quickly clamped between his small jaws and dragged it back towards back to silvermask. He soon dropped his fish once arriving back in front of his mother with a still bright smile. “Do you want to share?” He asked flicking his bushy tail around his small paws politely.
What a good mannered kit, Silvermask thought to herself. He's walking innocence.

The silver she-cat watched as Minnowkit crossed the clearing, wary of the bigger cats, just like she told him. The little kit brought back one of the smallest pieces of prey on the pile. He look so accomplished, which made Silvermask chuckle. "How about the youngest cat eats first and oldest cat will eat whatever the youngest cat didn't eat?" The queen suggested. "I wonder how much the younger cat will eat. That fish looks like a pretty hefty meal." She teased, leaning down so that she met his height, or as close as she could get.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:02 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
What a good mannered kit, Silvermask thought to herself. He's walking innocence.

The silver she-cat watched as Minnowkit crossed the clearing, wary of the bigger cats, just like she told him. The little kit brought back one of the smallest pieces of prey on the pile. He look so accomplished, which made Silvermask chuckle. "How about the youngest cat eats first and oldest cat will eat whatever the youngest cat didn't eat?" The queen suggested. "I wonder how much the younger cat will eat. That fish looks like a pretty hefty meal." She teased, leaning down so that she met his height, or as close as she could get.
Minnowkit puffed out his small chest in pride causing his fur to ruffle up a cold or disturbed bird before he playfully batted silvermasks muzzle with his soft,pale grey paw.”I could eat the whole thing if I wanted to!” He bragged out but immediately cut himself off and sank down very slightly “but if I did, there wouldn’t be any left for you and that wouldn’t be very nice.” He mumbled guiltily and scraped his paw against the soil below as he pondered.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:24 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
“Oh...yeah,” Tumblekit mewed, looking around for a mossball. She didn’t see any laying around but there might’ve been some in the nursery. Or maybe they could collect some moss and make their own. Looking back at Risingcreek, Tumblekit got the feeling he wouldn’t want to go out into the territory with her. Few warriors ever did. “I don’t see any... Maybe there is one in the nursery. Or we could do something else?” Tumblekit sat down and looked around thoughtfully, wondering what else there was to do.
he thought for a moment, too. what would be good enough to entertain a kit for awhile? ¨you can try to see if you can catch my tail if youd like. i dont know how well youll do though, im pretty fast.¨ he mewed, a rumbling purr coming from his chest.
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:42 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
he thought for a moment, too. what would be good enough to entertain a kit for awhile? ¨you can try to see if you can catch my tail if youd like. i dont know how well youll do though, im pretty fast.¨ he mewed, a rumbling purr coming from his chest.
Tumblekit watched Risingcreek for a moment as he thought, thumping her little tail against the ground impatiently. Her ears perked up at his suggestion and she cawed, "I bet I can catch it! I'm fast too!" Almost before finishing her assertions, Tumblekit was flying into action, bounding over to the tom's tail and leaping at it with all of her strength.