Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Fish
Today 01:09 PM
The Makings of A New Dawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:08 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Bean
Today 01:07 PM
Cavekit, ThunderClan...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:04 PM
Splashkit Family Finder!
Last post by SandyFox
Today 12:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 31st, 2017, 10:47 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

The tom displayed a feign mock of shock as he rolled onto his back for added effect and drama. He darted his eyes to look up at her, ‘’You’re a cat!? I would had never know!’’ He says, trying to stifle in his laughter and annoyance. ‘’I mean...I honestly thought you were badger or a fox!’’ He says, rolling onto his stomach, giving her a glare. ‘’I didn’t know you were a cat. Wow! I must learn something new everyday.’’ Then, the eyes rolled, and the sarcastic remark was out.

At first impression, the she-cat didn’t give him much. From first impression, he could already tell from her expression that she didn’t want to be bothered. She seemed to be living in her own world. Thinking everything was about her, anyway. At first glance, at least. She greatly offended him, and he was not pleased of the manner. His eyes rolled down to her paw for a moment, examining a slight muscle reflex, and the tom scowled. ‘’Trust me, I know a lot more than I need to. Not that I have to prove anything to you!’’ He lashed his tail. This she-cat was not only sarcastic, but as well...disrespectful. Spiralpaw looked away from her for a moment, allowing her words to be carried off by the wind. He was daydreaming, lost in his own world. On purpose at least, closing off his ears, so that he didn’t have to hear her annoying remarks anymore.

At the next words she said, he allowed a snort to surpass his maw. Important? You? ‘’I think you need a reality check.’’ The words that were meant to be in his thoughts, rolled off his tongue in a natural manner. It was quite humorous to him, yet frightening. Especially since he didn’t know how the feline would react to him saying such about her. Spiralpaw knew that everyone had a place within the clan. That everyone carried out a job, thus everyone was important in their own way. He, however, was too absorbed in his own world, hoping to become leader one day to pay attention to respecting others. The tom held a lot of respect to elders and warriors who were older than him. Granted, he even respected a few apprentices...but this one in front of him? Didn’t deserve his respect at all. The tom couldn’t stop staring at her with cold yellow hues, and his laugh came out in a snorting manner. She was extremely hilarious. Really, she were. He would definitely be able to have some fun with her.

‘’Oh, yes. Of course, you’re very important. I’m sorry for not acknowledging that.’’ He says, his tail thumping slightly. Inwardly, he laughed until his insides hurt. If she seriously thought was far too important, she was worse than him. He was hoping to make a new friends...but instead, he ran into her. Why didn’t he just take the road less chosen? Why didn’t he just leave her alone to ponder in her own oblivion? Well, the tom had dug himself deeper in more barren holes. He might as well continue to find a way out of a one-end tunnel.

At her next words, he purposely didn’t listen to her. He knew she something something about herself becoming leader, and the thought was hilarious! She was a good comedian, he’ll give her that, but she was dragging herself on cloud nine, believing she would be leader. ‘’Listen here, whatever-your-name-is. You can never be leader. The lack the skills of being leader. However, the name Spiralstar shall be known to all. It has a nice ring to it, huh?’’ He stared at her, a smile dancing on his face. He thought about the name, and repeated it over and over in his head. It, indeed had a pleasurable sound to it. ‘’Come, on,’’ He urged her. ‘’Repeat the name. You know you want to.’’
"Oh why thank you," Caracalpaw replied sarcastically, clearly annoyed with this cat's attitude. How rude! the abyssinian thought, clearly not agreeing with his sense of humour. "If it weren't for the fact that we're speaking the same language, I would've thought you were a piece of badger dung. I mean, if we were to find some and compare it to you, no one would be able to tell you apart," Caracalpaw said smartly. "Oh wait, that's right. You're not speaking cat, i'm simply smart enough to understand gibberish," the she-cat said, smirking at her remark. She had to admit, this tom was quite good with comebacks.

But she was better.

"You....you have a lot of knowledge?" Caracalpaw gasped mockingly, raising a paw and placing it on her heart as if someone had just broken it. "But. But you have no brain," the abyssinian continued in fake shock. She meant all these words. This arrogant tom really seemed to have no brain. I swear i've never met anyone as dumb as him. It's shocking really, because i've met some seriosuly dumb cats, Caracalpaw thought, rolling her eyes. Refocusing on the tom witha cold glare, she noticed how he semed to be in his own world. He wasn't listening to her at all. How dare he! "Well you obviously don't have anything to prove to me. We already know that i'm better than you!" the she-cat snarled, not standing for his lack of respect. How dare he shut out her wonderful voice! It was too beautiful to be wasted. In her opinion anyway.

His next statement made her anger bubble, preparing to pop. "Oh really? Well that's big coming from the one who was in la la land just a few moments ago!" Caracalpaw exclaimed, her yellow hues blazing with rage. The apprentice stared back at the tom, breathing deeply in attempt to calm herself down. Scanning the tom, she decided he would be the perfect punching target for her. He was a wimp and it would be great fun and excersise. "Congratulations. You've just got yourself a job as my punching target," Caracalpaw breathed, huffing in anger and frustration. The she-cat had to resist punching the brindled apprentice in the face. He really got her temper up and she didn't want to deal with such angry emotions. The abyssinian had planned for today to be a calm day. Yet this idiot tom just had to come along and ruin everything. Who did he think he was? Oh she would show him not to mess with someone like her. You should never underestimate a pretty face.

Caracalpaw snorted. "Yeah, i'm more important than you'll ever be," the she-cat shot back. Not only was this cat stupid, he was also extremely sarcastic. That seemed to be a disadvantage to her. A sarcastic cat going against a sarcastic cat never worked out when it came to arguements. The arguments always lasted too long. They never ended because there were so many comebacks to go between the two. All that came out was a stream of insults. They had just fallen into a bottomless pit.

The abyssinian justed wanted to stomp off and end this. But she couldn't. She was too proud. Caracalpaw never lost. She especially couldn't lose to an idiot! "If I lack the skills of being a leader then you must be lacking the skills of being alive," the apprentice snorted, rolling her eyes. Does he know how fo speak anything but nonsense? She was clearly getting sick of all the rubbish that was coming out of his mouth. "Spiralkit? Yeah I know, that's what you're called when you're down to the level of a kit. That's the level you're at," Caracalpaw declared. His next sentence made her fall onto her back and roll around on the floor laughing till her belly ached. "You're....hilarious," Caracalpaw said through laughs, her eyes tearing up from laughing so hard.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 31st, 2017, 10:54 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Cat (Star :3) View Post
(I have a good guess, but you can say so I know I'm right x3)
(Also I'm gonna make a Character bio, so I'll be posting slow x3)
"Flowers can't grow inside you," Snow blinked, completely calm "but if it had a spider or another bug, it could lay eggs inside of you, and a bunch of baby bug could hatch, crawling all over your insides."
Curly and Swift stared at her with huge eyes.
"Uh, yeah," Curlypaw backed away from his sister "I'm ready"
(ERIIIICCC X3)
Cavestorm's eyes went completely wide.

"Well thank you for that." Fencall sighed at Snowpaw, before nodding at Curlypaw.

"Fenny," Cavestorm turned to him, eyes wide. "I DONT WANT BUGS INSIDE OF ME!!" He yowled in terror, ears flat to his head. Fencall cringed.

"Relax, Cavestorm! Theres no bugs inside of you." He said calmly, and Cavestorm blinked at him.

"How can you be sure?"

"Trust me." Fencall said simply before looking at Springwind. "Lets go then shall we?"

"Im coming," Cavestorm announced at once, eyes glittering with determination. Eclipsemoon stopped staring at Hunterpaw long enough to give him a look.

"No you're not,"

"Yes I am,"

"No you're not."

"Yes, I am."

"No. You're not."

"Yes. I--"

"Alright shut up!" Hunterpaw interrupted, tail twitching in annoyance as he glared at the two warriors, but his glare was mostly for Eclipsemoon. "Quit acting like apprentices, you're warriors for crying out loud."

Eclipsemoon fell silent and Cavestorm glanced at him.

"Yes I am." He said quickly, and both Eclipsemoon and Hunterpaw rolled their eyes this time.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; March 31st, 2017 at 10:56 PM.
Old March 31st, 2017, 10:57 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Hunterpaw dipped his head in acknowledgement to his mentor, before lifting it again, throwing Curlypaw a mischievous glance. He knew, well hoped, Springwind wouldnt split the two up for training if he did cause some trouble. Although, even if that happened, Hunter could still see his best friend on his days off. The two did everything together. They were the troublemakers of WindClan!

Fencall nodded in amusement, throwing a glance toward Cavestorm as he did. While his former apprentice could be quite annoying, Fencall did enjoy helping him with any problems. Although....Eating a flower wasnt....A problem? Shaking his head, Fencall turned his attention to Curlypaw. "Curlypaw, ready to go?"

Cavestorm pricked his ears. "Ohhh, are you guys going training? Can I come Fenny? Can I? Huh? Please? Can I?"

"Six moons and you still havent changed." Fencall sighed, eyeing him with an amused look. He began to speak before a large black and white Tom came up. His fur coloring was similar to Hunterpaw's,and said apprentice's eyes narrowed.

"Cave, quit bothering the older warriors," Eclipsemoon said with a sigh, to which Cavestorm responded with a lighthearted chuckle. The black and white Tom's gaze went to his half-brother and he frowned.

"What do you want?" Hunterpaw asked blankly, staring at him with no emotion in his brown eyes. Eclipsemoon shook his head.

"Hunterpaw, it wasnt my fault Mom left WindClan."

"It was your fathers fault, and thats not even why I dont want to know you." Hunterpaw said coldly.

"Well then why do you hate me?" Eclipsemoon tilted his head, completely calm. Hunterpaw didnt reply, just shook his head and turned away.

"Can we go now?" He asked his mentor, casting a glance toward his half-brother, who was just staring at him with a frown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Cat (Star :3) View Post
(I have a good guess, but you can say so I know I'm right x3)
(Also I'm gonna make a Character bio, so I'll be posting slow x3)
"Flowers can't grow inside you," Snow blinked, completely calm "but if it had a spider or another bug, it could lay eggs inside of you, and a bunch of baby bug could hatch, crawling all over your insides."
Curly and Swift stared at her with huge eyes.
"Uh, yeah," Curlypaw backed away from his sister "I'm ready"

‘’Enough the two of you.’’ Springwind says, his voice becoming deeper. He had enough problems on his paws right now, and he didn’t need the two brothers weighing him down even more. Turning to the older half-brother, he ordered, ‘’Don’t you have an apprentice to teach? Leave me and my apprentice to be, and go handle...with care...my niece.’’ He says, his eyes narrowing before he turns back to Fencall, giving him a tired look.

‘’It’s going to be a long day, I tell you.’’ The tom approached the older cat while looking at the four apprentices they had with them. Hunterpaw, Curlypaw, Swiftpaw, and Snowpaw. That had to cut it out. He wondered where were Swiftpaw and Snowpaw’s mentors at. Did they have any? The tom turned to Cavestorm, not uttering a word. His stupidity worried him, thinking it would reflect on his apprentice, but Hunterpaw looked fine.

Intelligent, perhaps. Maybe that was too much of a strong word. Hunterpaw was definitely not a strong willed feline. He often acted like his own father, and Springwind was afraid that it would happen. That Hunterpaw would turn into the being that left him. He couldn’t allow his apprentice to go through that. Hurting other she-cats. Embracing the consequences of it all. It wouldn’t happen. Though the apprentice was young and had a couple moons to wait around, the mentor was still highly alerted--and worried.

Springwind twitched his ears toward Cavestorm. ‘’Cavestorm, if you’re going to come, please don’t distract our apprentices. They are here to learn and train.’’ He wanted to add more words but thought best of it. He didn’t want to hurt Cavestorm’s feelings. The tom seemed like he would be sensitive. The last thing Springwind wanted was some tears. Before they left, Springwind turned back to Eclipsemoon. ‘’Remember to be...patient with Alunamoon. She’s very…’’ Springwind shook his head, and lightly touched Eclipsemoon with his tail. ‘’...Just, good lucky buddy. Good luck.’’ He says before turning to the four apprentices. ‘’We’re going to the training moor everyone!’’ Lastly he turned back to Eclipsemoon. ‘’We’ll be in the training moor if you decide to join our little field trip.’’

{Next post, could you pleaseeeee post in the training moor ^^}
Old March 31st, 2017, 11:11 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

( @Noire @Cosmic Cat (Star :3) ^^)
(Tmw you post in the wrong thread XP XD)

Hunterpaw trotted after his mentor with his ears pricked up eagerly. In his mind he was thinking up schemes, casting glances at Curlypaw every now and then. Whatever scheme Hunter thought of, Curly would always be involved...Whether he was a victim or an accomplice.

The thought made the young Tom chuckle to himself, all thoughts of his father forgotten, for now. Hunterpaw rarely thought of anything but his father. Family as important to him after all...Just, it didnt seem like that to his dad at all. Hunterpaw longed for the day they'd actually spend some time together....But Springwind was a good father-figure to him too, and if that was all he got? He would be okay.

Fencall followed along behind the apprentices, watching them. He loved to help out with the younger cats, teach them new things. It was always a joyful experience watching them grow into fine young cats, especially his own apprentices. All of them had turned out well...Well, except..

Fencall cast an amused glance toward Cavestorm, who was watching a butterfly float right in front of his face. I failed with him. He thought, but it was only playful. Fencall saw potential in the Tom. Now if only he could unlock that potential, and make him into something...Great. He'd be a fine warrior.

Cavestorm padded after the others quickly, his gaze flickering up to the butterfly above his head every now and then. He was smiling, his tail swishing side to side. A thought came to his mind and suddenly he puffed out his chest, head raising as he mocked Fencall's posture. He'd show them he could be responsible!

Okay, so he acted very immature and just....Stupid, at times. But he was a kit at heart. He couldnt help that. But he also knew that he could turn serious if anything happened to his loved ones. Though, Cave could only be serious for a limited time. He was a playful, rather idiotic Tom in all, but he was perfectly okay with that.

Forever...

Old March 31st, 2017, 11:44 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

‘’Enough the two of you.’’ Springwind says, his voice becoming deeper. He had enough problems on his paws right now, and he didn’t need the two brothers weighing him down even more. Turning to the older half-brother, he ordered, ‘’Don’t you have an apprentice to teach? Leave me and my apprentice to be, and go handle...with care...my niece.’’ He says, his eyes narrowing before he turns back to Fencall, giving him a tired look.

‘’It’s going to be a long day, I tell you.’’ The tom approached the older cat while looking at the four apprentices they had with them. Hunterpaw, Curlypaw, Swiftpaw, and Snowpaw. That had to cut it out. He wondered where were Swiftpaw and Snowpaw’s mentors at. Did they have any? The tom turned to Cavestorm, not uttering a word. His stupidity worried him, thinking it would reflect on his apprentice, but Hunterpaw looked fine.

Intelligent, perhaps. Maybe that was too much of a strong word. Hunterpaw was definitely not a strong willed feline. He often acted like his own father, and Springwind was afraid that it would happen. That Hunterpaw would turn into the being that left him. He couldn’t allow his apprentice to go through that. Hurting other she-cats. Embracing the consequences of it all. It wouldn’t happen. Though the apprentice was young and had a couple moons to wait around, the mentor was still highly alerted--and worried.

Springwind twitched his ears toward Cavestorm. ‘’Cavestorm, if you’re going to come, please don’t distract our apprentices. They are here to learn and train.’’ He wanted to add more words but thought best of it. He didn’t want to hurt Cavestorm’s feelings. The tom seemed like he would be sensitive. The last thing Springwind wanted was some tears. Before they left, Springwind turned back to Eclipsemoon. ‘’Remember to be...patient with Alunamoon. She’s very…’’ Springwind shook his head, and lightly touched Eclipsemoon with his tail. ‘’...Just, good lucky buddy. Good luck.’’ He says before turning to the four apprentices. ‘’We’re going to the training moor everyone!’’ Lastly he turned back to Eclipsemoon. ‘’We’ll be in the training moor if you decide to join our little field trip.’’

{Next post, could you pleaseeeee post in the training moor ^^}
(Posteeeeeed Senpaiii X3)

Forever...

Old April 1st, 2017, 01:10 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
"Oh why thank you," Caracalpaw replied sarcastically, clearly annoyed with this cat's attitude. How rude! the abyssinian thought, clearly not agreeing with his sense of humour. "If it weren't for the fact that we're speaking the same language, I would've thought you were a piece of badger dung. I mean, if we were to find some and compare it to you, no one would be able to tell you apart," Caracalpaw said smartly. "Oh wait, that's right. You're not speaking cat, i'm simply smart enough to understand gibberish," the she-cat said, smirking at her remark. She had to admit, this tom was quite good with comebacks.

But she was better.

"You....you have a lot of knowledge?" Caracalpaw gasped mockingly, raising a paw and placing it on her heart as if someone had just broken it. "But. But you have no brain," the abyssinian continued in fake shock. She meant all these words. This arrogant tom really seemed to have no brain. I swear i've never met anyone as dumb as him. It's shocking really, because i've met some seriosuly dumb cats, Caracalpaw thought, rolling her eyes. Refocusing on the tom witha cold glare, she noticed how he semed to be in his own world. He wasn't listening to her at all. How dare he! "Well you obviously don't have anything to prove to me. We already know that i'm better than you!" the she-cat snarled, not standing for his lack of respect. How dare he shut out her wonderful voice! It was too beautiful to be wasted. In her opinion anyway.

His next statement made her anger bubble, preparing to pop. "Oh really? Well that's big coming from the one who was in la la land just a few moments ago!" Caracalpaw exclaimed, her yellow hues blazing with rage. The apprentice stared back at the tom, breathing deeply in attempt to calm herself down. Scanning the tom, she decided he would be the perfect punching target for her. He was a wimp and it would be great fun and excersise. "Congratulations. You've just got yourself a job as my punching target," Caracalpaw breathed, huffing in anger and frustration. The she-cat had to resist punching the brindled apprentice in the face. He really got her temper up and she didn't want to deal with such angry emotions. The abyssinian had planned for today to be a calm day. Yet this idiot tom just had to come along and ruin everything. Who did he think he was? Oh she would show him not to mess with someone like her. You should never underestimate a pretty face.

Caracalpaw snorted. "Yeah, i'm more important than you'll ever be," the she-cat shot back. Not only was this cat stupid, he was also extremely sarcastic. That seemed to be a disadvantage to her. A sarcastic cat going against a sarcastic cat never worked out when it came to arguements. The arguments always lasted too long. They never ended because there were so many comebacks to go between the two. All that came out was a stream of insults. They had just fallen into a bottomless pit.

The abyssinian justed wanted to stomp off and end this. But she couldn't. She was too proud. Caracalpaw never lost. She especially couldn't lose to an idiot! "If I lack the skills of being a leader then you must be lacking the skills of being alive," the apprentice snorted, rolling her eyes. Does he know how fo speak anything but nonsense? She was clearly getting sick of all the rubbish that was coming out of his mouth. "Spiralkit? Yeah I know, that's what you're called when you're down to the level of a kit. That's the level you're at," Caracalpaw declared. His next sentence made her fall onto her back and roll around on the floor laughing till her belly ached. "You're....hilarious," Caracalpaw said through laughs, her eyes tearing up from laughing so hard.

For a long second Spiralpaw only stared at the female, cursing her in his head. If only she knew the things that went on in his thoughts...he would most likely be a dead tom. That did not stop him from pushing her buttons--because he knew he was. He did it with everyone he met. He was deemed annoying. And, that was okay for him. Coming back to the present, the tom smirked. ‘’Yeah, I’m sure you can understand my language. My gibberish is the only advanced language that you know, anyway.’’ He retorts with a swish of his tail. He was ready to stalk off, find something more entertaining than a standoffish she-cat who thought she knew everything!

Spiralpaw, however, stopped in his tracks at hearing her next words. They flowed into his head, and he rolled his eyes back trying his hardest not to groan out of boredom. This tom had a short attention span, and he always wanted to keep moving. Yet, this feline was bringing him down. He was about ready to put her in her place, but thought best not to… at least for now. She was pretty dense minded to him. How could she not think he had a brain? ‘’I have no brain, huh?’’ He smirked, walking back up to her, putting himself at a safe distance from her, but able to land a snarl in her face, showing his fangs. ‘’I guess we have something in common then, heh.’’ He pulls back slowly, allowing a purr to emit out his maw.

‘’Whoever said I was trying to prove anything to you anyway?’’ The tom shouted, hopping onto his paws in an anxious manner. He never recalled trying to prove himself to her, as if he needed her acceptance. He was perfectly fine without her judgement. ‘’And, please, you wouldn’t even be better than me even if we were the last cats on this planet!’’ He says, puffing out his chest, his eyes closed for a second, and a prideful look came onto his face. He felt good inside, having to yell at her. Of how their bickering escalated quickly, and yet she was tearing him down. Though she didn’t know, Spiralpaw felt a bit of his confidence lower, but he allowed a smile to stay glued to his expression as he waited for her next remark. Then, when it came, he allowed another short laugh to come out his maw. Truly sad if she thought she could use him as a punching bag. ‘’I bet it’ll feel like being hit by puffy clouds.’’ He remarked, and found a nearby rock to hop up on, so that he was looking down at her. Then, he slowly brought his head up to look at the moors. How gorgeous they were. He loved being high enough to see what he was looking, to see where he was living, the clan he would be fighting for.

For a second he forgot all his troubles--his trouble at the current moment being the little conceited abyssinian with a hard head. That surely brought him back to his misery, as he heard her say her next words. ‘’Do I even have time to deal with you anymore? I feel like you’re wasting some valuable time from my life--I could be doing more important things you know!’’ The tom hopped off the rock in a quick swift move as he walked a bit past her. ‘’Well, if I’m being completely honest, lalaland was way better than being in your presence.’’ He glows an innocent sweet smile her way. There was only so much any cat can take. And, he wondered what made her take off so easily. To play with her even more, he added, ‘’You sure are much more important to me. Or whatever helps you sleep at night.’’ He says, blankly while staring ahead. For a long moment, he wondered what he could do. What his next devious plan would be in order to get a thrill out of today. There was so much on the list, and yet none at the same time. Then again, the she-cat in front of him was giving him fuel--a fuel that made him live on the day and waiting for tomorrow. She put instant thrill into his life, being a challenge. Being stubborn. Being conceited. Being an idiot. All the sorts, and for a moment, he felt like he could actually like her for a moment.

Then, she said something that completed offended him. And, all was lost once again. He didn’t reply back, only watched as she rolled onto the ground laughing. He stared at her, his eyes rolling once more. How many times have he done this today with her? Simply wasting his time as he stated before. The tom proceeded to walk away, giving the female a glance. ‘’I would love to stay and partake in your giggle fest--but I have important manners to do. Something you wouldn’t understand because you’re not smart enough to get it.’’ He flickers his tail at her, an indication whether she would be curious and follow him or let him go. Either way it would be a catch-22 for him.
Old April 1st, 2017, 01:25 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
( @Noire @Cosmic Cat (Star :3) ^^)
(Tmw you post in the wrong thread XP XD)

Hunterpaw trotted after his mentor with his ears pricked up eagerly. In his mind he was thinking up schemes, casting glances at Curlypaw every now and then. Whatever scheme Hunter thought of, Curly would always be involved...Whether he was a victim or an accomplice.

The thought made the young Tom chuckle to himself, all thoughts of his father forgotten, for now. Hunterpaw rarely thought of anything but his father. Family as important to him after all...Just, it didnt seem like that to his dad at all. Hunterpaw longed for the day they'd actually spend some time together....But Springwind was a good father-figure to him too, and if that was all he got? He would be okay.

Fencall followed along behind the apprentices, watching them. He loved to help out with the younger cats, teach them new things. It was always a joyful experience watching them grow into fine young cats, especially his own apprentices. All of them had turned out well...Well, except..

Fencall cast an amused glance toward Cavestorm, who was watching a butterfly float right in front of his face. I failed with him. He thought, but it was only playful. Fencall saw potential in the Tom. Now if only he could unlock that potential, and make him into something...Great. He'd be a fine warrior.

Cavestorm padded after the others quickly, his gaze flickering up to the butterfly above his head every now and then. He was smiling, his tail swishing side to side. A thought came to his mind and suddenly he puffed out his chest, head raising as he mocked Fencall's posture. He'd show them he could be responsible!

Okay, so he acted very immature and just....Stupid, at times. But he was a kit at heart. He couldnt help that. But he also knew that he could turn serious if anything happened to his loved ones. Though, Cave could only be serious for a limited time. He was a playful, rather idiotic Tom in all, but he was perfectly okay with that.
Springwind looked behind him just to make sure Hunterpaw was indeed following. He knew when Curlypaw was by his side, something was bound to happen. Something not good. The tri-tabby tom kept glancing his eyes to the back of them as they approached the training moor. He took a quick look around, soaking in his surroundings. It looked pretty free, albeit a couple cats were using it to train further.

Springwind checked on each of the apprentices, making sure they were okay, before he announced. ‘’We are training.’’ His eyes deadpanned on Hunterpaw and Curlypaw. ‘’I mean this, you two.’’ He tells them, knowing what they were capable of doing. Springwind didn’t mind Hunterpaw getting his well-needed fun, but training was serious, and fun came later. Curlypaw seemed to be the one distracting Hunterpaw from his lessons all the time. Springwind was regretting the decision to ever let them come. He was afraid that Hunterpaw wouldn’t listen.

Hunterpaw had a mind of his own anyway. Though to the older tom, he was easier to handle than Alunapaw. Springwind figured because Hunterpaw was a tom, and she-cats were more different to handle. They were constantly entering mood swings, confusing toms, and acting pushy or bossy. Springwind knew he would had loved to take in a mate and had kits, but right now his main focus was on the tom in front of him. He would have to deal with Alunapaw later when he got the chance.

‘’The first thing we want the four of you to do is run. Run as fast as you can, and can someone tell me why...and can someone tell me why as a windclan cat, running is an important factor?’’ His eyes scanned them all, waiting for an answer. He had hoped Hunterpaw would know the answer. He went over this lesson with the tom plenty of times. It was as if his eyes were pleading for Hunterpaw to answer and give the correct answer.

Springwind trotted towards Fencall, sitting down next to him. The older mentor was a teacher as well. He taught two apprentice, although...the first one seemed to have hit every branch that fell from the tree. Hopefully Curlypaw wouldn’t end up like him. Then again, the tom might end up like him. Maybe even worse. Springwind prayed to starclan that Curlypaw wouldn’t have to deal with it. Springwind had full faith in Hunterpaw’s turnout. The tom will be a dashing young one with good intentions and integrity. Springwind knew he would be proud to have trained Hunterpaw and turned him into anything except his father. As for his own niece, he didn’t know how she would turn out. She only hoped her mentor would do her some good, knock some sense into her. Furthermore, once they gained a break from their training, he would have to go and check on her. It was habit. Something he wanted to break, but couldn’t.
Old April 1st, 2017, 01:29 AM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

Curly padded not far behind, his eyes never leaving Hunterpaw. While the older apprentice was a pain sometimes, and was quite obnoxious, Curlypaw couldn't help but look up to him. He was like a big brother. Well, Hunter was his big brother, since they share the same father. Even if they weren't blood related, Hunter would always be close to him. He also acted as a father-figure, since the actual one was never around.

Curly grimaced at the thought of his father. He didn't exactly like him, he was never around, and when he was, it wasn't like he cared, he just acted like he did. To top it off, Mom was always running off. They weren't really the best parents. As far I'm concerned, Curly thought Hunter and Snow are my only family

Snow padded behind Fencall. the young she-cat was always very optimistic and determined, despite her clumsiness. However she secretly wished she wasn't so clutzy. The rest of her family was skilled or at least decent, she wished she could live up to that. Sometimes she doubted how much Hunter and Curly accepted her as a sister, but that just made her want to be stronger, and practice even more with her mentor, Pantherstrike. She was thankful that Oliver was cheering her on

The thought of Oliver made her bubble up inside. She knew it was wrong to like a cat outside of your clan, especially if they aren't even a clan cat, but she didn't care for that rule. She found it ridiculous. As long as you love each other and it's true love, it's alright.

Swiftpaw padded beside Hunterpaw. Swiftpaw began to talk to him a little later than others, because she didn't understand him that well, and as far as she was concerned, he was an idiot. He annoyed her to an extent, as did the others, Snow the only one keen on being a true warrior. She had to admit though, that she admired Hunterpaw's free-willed attitude. Sometimes it helped ease tension. She admired that as well.

It wasn't like she liked him or anything! They were just friends, hardly even that. She just stuck around for the heck of it. That's what she tells herself at least
Old April 1st, 2017, 01:40 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Springwind looked behind him just to make sure Hunterpaw was indeed following. He knew when Curlypaw was by his side, something was bound to happen. Something not good. The tri-tabby tom kept glancing his eyes to the back of them as they approached the training moor. He took a quick look around, soaking in his surroundings. It looked pretty free, albeit a couple cats were using it to train further.

Springwind checked on each of the apprentices, making sure they were okay, before he announced. ‘’We are training.’’ His eyes deadpanned on Hunterpaw and Curlypaw. ‘’I mean this, you two.’’ He tells them, knowing what they were capable of doing. Springwind didn’t mind Hunterpaw getting his well-needed fun, but training was serious, and fun came later. Curlypaw seemed to be the one distracting Hunterpaw from his lessons all the time. Springwind was regretting the decision to ever let them come. He was afraid that Hunterpaw wouldn’t listen.

Hunterpaw had a mind of his own anyway. Though to the older tom, he was easier to handle than Alunapaw. Springwind figured because Hunterpaw was a tom, and she-cats were more different to handle. They were constantly entering mood swings, confusing toms, and acting pushy or bossy. Springwind knew he would had loved to take in a mate and had kits, but right now his main focus was on the tom in front of him. He would have to deal with Alunapaw later when he got the chance.

‘’The first thing we want the four of you to do is run. Run as fast as you can, and can someone tell me why...and can someone tell me why as a windclan cat, running is an important factor?’’ His eyes scanned them all, waiting for an answer. He had hoped Hunterpaw would know the answer. He went over this lesson with the tom plenty of times. It was as if his eyes were pleading for Hunterpaw to answer and give the correct answer.

Springwind trotted towards Fencall, sitting down next to him. The older mentor was a teacher as well. He taught two apprentice, although...the first one seemed to have hit every branch that fell from the tree. Hopefully Curlypaw wouldn’t end up like him. Then again, the tom might end up like him. Maybe even worse. Springwind prayed to starclan that Curlypaw wouldn’t have to deal with it. Springwind had full faith in Hunterpaw’s turnout. The tom will be a dashing young one with good intentions and integrity. Springwind knew he would be proud to have trained Hunterpaw and turned him into anything except his father. As for his own niece, he didn’t know how she would turn out. She only hoped her mentor would do her some good, knock some sense into her. Furthermore, once they gained a break from their training, he would have to go and check on her. It was habit. Something he wanted to break, but couldn’t.
Hunterpaw gave his mentor an innocent look, ears pinning back as he dipped his head respectfully. Springwind could be strict sometimes, yeah. But at least he wasnt as bad as Fencall. Boy, Hunter felt bad for Curlypaw but then again, he also got some of the lessons Curly was taught. Fencall had a habit of training apprentices that werent even his, but the Tom saw the old warrior as a grandfather. "Alright Springwind we'll behave." He replied, casting a glance toward Curlypaw. The Tom was smirking at his best friend, mischief clear in his eyes.

But all thoughts of a scheme fell right away, his mentor's order had him grinning. Hunterpaw loved to run.

Hunterpaw wasted no time as he crouched, ready to dash off. However when his mentor spoke again he looked up, ears pricking. The question made him think for once, ears pricked slightly. "...Because there's no cover in the moors, right? We have to be quick because we can easily be spotted by predators, as well as prey. Not to mention the wind down here can blow in any direction at any time, we need to act fast and be fast when we're hunting so that if the prey scents us we can catch it swiftly without letting it get away, and patrolling in case there are enemy cats around." Without waiting for confirmation he dashed off.

His ears laid back at once and he stretched his forepaws out, eyes closing slightly against the fierce blast of wind. He felt relaxed now as he ran, his gaze fixed on an old tree up ahead. I'll hit the tree, turn and dash back. He decided as he picked up speed.

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; April 1st, 2017 at 01:42 AM.
Old April 1st, 2017, 01:55 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"You have other loyalties? I'll admit, BlazingStar...is pretty new...and...doesn't really know how to cope with certain things just yet. And we all know Shrikecall won't last long either...he's in his way out like Bramblespeck and any other WindClan deputy after BlazingStar. It's like the position is cursed. And Halestar and Moondancer of ShadowClan aren't any better either! The leader is crazy for Starclan's sake and can't even trust them self let alone their own clan! Moondancer will soon be replaced. She has that flea-brained Tom Cedarvine running after her all the time, you can tell he wants her as his mate." ShinePaw took a breath after her long speech then waited for Phantompaw's reply.
Phantompaw gave her friend a somewhat eerie, almost threatening grin, her blue eyes gleaming dangerously. “Not other loyalties, just different, as none of my loyalty is placed upon our flea-brained leaders and deputies that are around, but towards the old ones.” she said calmly, her voice taking on a smooth, dangerous tone. She remained quiet for the rest of Shinepaw's long speech, sitting down and wrapping her tail over her paws. She didn't like any of the cats currently in high ranks, not from leader to medicine cat, they were all bad. She nodded in agreement. “I hope they all catch greencough and die. It would be better for WindClan. Perhaps then, a reasonable cat can step up.” she muttered, lashing her tail for emphasis.