Last post by glitch
Today 11:53 AM

Old September 10th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Spottedpaw trotted into the Training Cave edited for her second training session. She was hoping to learn some hunting moves this time so she can help her clan with the lack of food.

Brindlestream followed at a slower pace. Oh cheer up Brin! You have to train your apprentice, it's a duty to your clan. The molly shook her head, trying to rid herself of her own thoughts. But she couldn't. She was stuck thinking about the one thing that was she had to train her apprentice. What? She was not sure. Anything! Just teach her something! Brindlestream narrowed her eyes, but quickened her pace so she stood in front of Spottedpaw. "We're going to learn a few more battle moves today." she stated.
Old September 10th, 2017, 02:49 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Really? That's cool. So you don't have any favorite places, then?" Even Hawkfeather knew to keep her voice down while hunting, and so her peppy tone was toned down a little more. Bright blue optics sparkled as she glanced at the other she cat. The scents of the forest seemed to be overwhelming her, and her mind was everywhere at once. Bird... cat... squirrel... but the two scents that could have been prey were old, and stale. Not to mention not hearing so much as a chirp wasn't helping much either. It was far too quiet for Hawkfeather's liking. She would have said something in a louder tone of voice, just to hear something ringing out through the trees, but if there was any prey here, it was doubtful it would be there much longer if she didn't keep her voice down. The tabby's tail began to twitch antsily, and she glanced at Bubblestep every few steps. Though her attention was primarily on hunting. The chittering of a squirrel, or at least she believed it to be a squirrel, caught her attention. Ears pricked, the warrior softly headed in that direction, stopping when she was about two tail-lengths from the chittering. Oh, please let this be a squirrel, she thought as she crouched down in a hunting crouch and began slowly pulling herself fowards.

Technically the she cat wasn't supposed to be here. This was not her territory and Riskwatcher had made it perfectly clear that she was supposed to stay out. But, then again, Whisper didn't listen to anyone. She wasn't good at that kind of thing. The multicolored she cat made her way through the territory, realizing just how quiet it seemed. The birds weren't singing as they had been during green-leaf. How sad. Riskwatcher's territory is running out of prey... what an awful, awful story. No, Whisper was not evil. Though there were those who would beg to differ on the topic of her good/evil ratio. Pretty green optics sparked as she scanned the territory for any remaining prey.

Surely there had to be something here she could take! Whisper knew that she had to be careful, because if someone caught her (and from what the tom had told her there were dozens of cats living here) there might not be any questions asked. It was pretty obvious what she was planning on doing. But hey, a girl had to live, didn't she? Whisper's olive-green optics sparked as she glanced up at the branches of the trees. They looked lonely without any fat squirrels or plump birds sitting on them. Even a round mouse would have been appreciated, but there was nothing.

Stupid ThunderClan. How could they be so full of prey sometimes, and then it was all gone? It wasn't even like leaf-fall was really starting, yet! The weather was still kinda warm. It wasn't cold enough for prey to be getting ready to hibernate, and Whisper knew it. So wherever all the prey was, they weren't out here. Her eyes flashed with frustration and she growled low in her throat. It was frustrating enough that she was already hungry without coming here only to find that their prey was diminishing as well. Had this been a waste of time? So far the answer to that question was proving to be yes.
@Panic
Styx kept making his way through the territory, wincing at his injured side. Mouse-brained Clan cats... when I get my claws on them-! His thoughts were interrupted by the scent of another cat. There's not much I can do... it doesn't smell like those two, but even if it was, I'm in a bad spot.In an effort to appear less weak, he pulled himself up into a more intimidating walk, and slowed his pace. Act like I'm supposed to be here, and these idiots won't even give me a second thought.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old September 10th, 2017, 02:58 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
Styx kept making his way through the territory, wincing at his injured side. Mouse-brained Clan cats... when I get my claws on them-! His thoughts were interrupted by the scent of another cat. There's not much I can do... it doesn't smell like those two, but even if it was, I'm in a bad spot.In an effort to appear less weak, he pulled himself up into a more intimidating walk, and slowed his pace. Act like I'm supposed to be here, and these idiots won't even give me a second thought.
The approach of another feline instantly caught Whisper's attention. Her green optics flashed and she quickly got into a defensive stance. The scent wasn't that of a Clan cat, but there was no way the she cat would take any chances. She was scared, although the pounding in her chest quickly stopped when she saw the cat. He was injured. He would be fine, there was no fighting in that condition. "Those Clan cats will get you." She mewed in a low voice, watching the tom with somewhat of an air of worry. He looked like he had been beat up pretty badly. It was no fun to get beat up. That didn't look too good, either, but as a loner - it was every cat for themselves. If Whisper wanted a family she would have had one long ago. Why was she still on her own? Cause she wanted to be, that was the one and only reason why. "You'd better get out of here. Last time I was here - or the time before that - I ran into a real piece of work. Stupid cat tried to bust my skull. So I suggest you leave." He obviously wasn't in a condition to take care of himself. Whisper felt more appreciative towards fellow loners... when she wasn't on their territory and when they weren't trying to kill her, that was. Although she had assumed that would be implied. No one liked someone who tried to kill them, least of all the she cat who was always running from traps and death and things like that.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 10th, 2017, 03:05 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
The approach of another feline instantly caught Whisper's attention. Her green optics flashed and she quickly got into a defensive stance. The scent wasn't that of a Clan cat, but there was no way the she cat would take any chances. She was scared, although the pounding in her chest quickly stopped when she saw the cat. He was injured. He would be fine, there was no fighting in that condition. "Those Clan cats will get you." She mewed in a low voice, watching the tom with somewhat of an air of worry. He looked like he had been beat up pretty badly. It was no fun to get beat up. That didn't look too good, either, but as a loner - it was every cat for themselves. If Whisper wanted a family she would have had one long ago. Why was she still on her own? Cause she wanted to be, that was the one and only reason why. "You'd better get out of here. Last time I was here - or the time before that - I ran into a real piece of work. Stupid cat tried to bust my skull. So I suggest you leave." He obviously wasn't in a condition to take care of himself. Whisper felt more appreciative towards fellow loners... when she wasn't on their territory and when they weren't trying to kill her, that was. Although she had assumed that would be implied. No one liked someone who tried to kill them, least of all the she cat who was always running from traps and death and things like that.
So she's not a Clan cat, either. "I know." he replied. "I can't exactly travel quickly, as any cat would notice..." His voice was slightly raspy as he spoke. I could get this cat to help me out, if I tried... I won't be getting any revenge on those two anytime soon. "You should probably do the same, you know."

Old September 10th, 2017, 03:13 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Mintkit inhaled sharply as the Tom started to fall. Slamming her paws down, she quickly slid under him, nearly crashing sideways herself, but managed to spread her paws out just slightly so she caught herself. Gasping, the she-kit whirled around to see the apprentice on the ground, her ice blue eyes wide with excitement, and some disbelief that she'd been able to take him down. At his words, a soft snort escaped her lips, then the smallest giggle. She didnt laugh very often and when she did, the sound was smooth and sweet, somewhat... Musical. The she-kit shook her head in amazement, paws tingling with excitement. "What a rush," She gasped, still trying to catch her breath. The attack had taken alot out of her, no doubt - But this was fun! Learning was awesome.

"I didnt hurt you, did I?" Mintkit's face turned serious as she spoke, looking him over. She'd heard a small grunt as the Tom landed, and while she was certain she hadnt really caused any damage, she wanted to be sure. He was, after all, her friend; She didnt want to hurt him. After a few moments she trotted forward, reaching out to prod his shoulder with a paw. "Now get up. You've gotta have some more battle moves to teach me, dontcha?" She cast him a friendly grin, her eagerness shining through in her eyes. Mintkit was definitely going to be an easy apprentice to train when she was six moons old, that was for certain, due to her love for learning.

Honestly when this was over, she was definitely going to go back and show off to Ripplekit, try to annoy him with the moves she'd learned. Her brother would definitely be jealous of her amazing adventure, though Mintkit doubt he'd be jealous that she'd spent it training, but she didnt care. Training was something that she enjoyed... And she hadnt even begun her apprenticeship. With wide eyes, Mintkit prodded Marshpaw with a paw, trying to get him to stand, before stepping back, giving him a huge smile. She definitely liked this Tom. He was nice and while he was somewhat goofy, he brought out that more playful, energetic side of her that Mintkit had never seen before. Sure Ripplekit brought out her competitive, annoying side, but Marshpaw was different. He made her feel more alive, more excited, somehow. Mintkit wondered if he had that effect on other cats. Probably. She'd never have thought the could have felt so lighthearted - She was mostly as serious as Honeyfur. And yet, here she was, almost ready to leap onto Marshpaw and start pummeling him until he got up.

Mintkit laughed despite herself, gazing at the Tom. Perhaps, She decided, smiling warmly. I've finally found a best friend. The thought made her feel warm inside, and... Giddy. Unnaturally giddy, and it just made her chuckle again. In any case, Marshpaw was definitely a good friend - a best friend - And she decided, from this moment on, he had her trust and affection.
Her eagerness was amusing to the feline, who purred at the sight of it. Looks like I brought out the kit in little miss maturity over here, He thought. Yes, Marshpaw was somewhat proud of himself. It could take a lot to get a serious cat to want to play, or at least want to do something along the lines of playing (he counted this as playing, especially when he wasn't with his mentor) but he had done it! She liked him. At least, she seemed to. And as long as they were still friends, Marshpaw had met his goal. "Alright, alright, I'm getting up!" He laughed, rolling to his paws and pushing himself upwards. It wasn't hard, since Mintkit hadn't really been able to hurt him... though he had no doubt that she could have if she had wanted to. "Geez, you're so strong for a little thing!" The tom laughed, shaking his pelt out almost in a canine-like manner. It was nice to have a friend.

A friend who didn't judge him for not being as great at battle moves as he should have been, and who was willing to just come out here and train. To help. To play along the way, to be... supportive. To be the type of cat that Marshpaw wished a lot of apprentices were. It wasn't often that he got a friend to come out here. They were always busy with their own mentors. Or with other friends. All in all, he wasn't too popular within the Clan. Sometimes it hurt, sometimes he was okay with it. If cats weren't going to like him for who he was, well, then Marshpaw didn't need to be who he was. He could act as though he were someone else if that was what it was going to be like. Except he didn't want to, he wanted other cats to accept him for who he was, not some fake version of himself.

The tom sighed and seemed to come back to the present, his optics focusing on Mintkit. Thankfully there was one cat who cared about him. Or at least, she seemed to. She liked to spend time with him as far as he could tell. "Okay! You try going on defense this time - don't let me knock you down. Move out of the way or do whatever it takes, and if I do pin you down, try to push me off. Ready?" He would wait for her okay before he went. When there was a larger cat charging at you it could be scary, as Marshpaw knew only too well. And he didn't want to put Mintkit off of her "training" forever, to scar her or do anything else like that. And he definitely wanted to keep his friend, so that meant no squishing the younger cat either. A friend. A real live friend.

Marshpaw could hardly believe that he had really made one, and maybe... maybe she would even end up being his best friend. Although the tom didn't want to get too greedy for fear that she would fade away if he tried to. Focused, the tom got ready to spring. He was going to impress with his moves, right? Of course. Marshpaw focused himself while he was training, or at least he tried to. He had done pretty good so far. His attack was almost excellent by now, or at least he thought it was. Yes. His mentor had said that he was doing a good job, and he believed it... his attack was good.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 10th, 2017, 03:22 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
So she's not a Clan cat, either. "I know." he replied. "I can't exactly travel quickly, as any cat would notice..." His voice was slightly raspy as he spoke. I could get this cat to help me out, if I tried... I won't be getting any revenge on those two anytime soon. "You should probably do the same, you know."
"The border isn't far. If you hurry up, you might make it out of here before some cat like the one that caught me gets ahold of you. Again, by the looks of things." Whisper spoke with a somewhat annoyed tone in her voice as she glanced wistfully into the deeper parts of ThunderClan territory. She so badly wanted to explore! Everything in her was dying to get out, to run and hunt, but if this cat needed her help... technically it's beneficial to me too. If I get him out of here, he won't be able to see all the prey that I'm sure is just deeper into the territory. The she cat thought for a moment before sighing. His next words caught her interest and she laughed a little. "No thanks. I can take care of myself - a loner should be able to take care of themselves." Now, this wasn't exactly aimed as an insult towards him, although she realized it probably sounded that way after speaking. Oh well. He could take it however he wanted to, and Whisper wouldn't care a bit. She wasn't one to care what others thought of her, not to mention that her untamed tongue had gotten her into countless scrapes. Her voice might be a whisper, as her name suggested, but her words? They were definitely sharper then a whisper. Despite what volume they were spoken in.

Old September 10th, 2017, 03:30 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
"Really? That's cool. So you don't have any favorite places, then?" Even Hawkfeather knew to keep her voice down while hunting, and so her peppy tone was toned down a little more. Bright blue optics sparkled as she glanced at the other she cat. The scents of the forest seemed to be overwhelming her, and her mind was everywhere at once. Bird... cat... squirrel... but the two scents that could have been prey were old, and stale. Not to mention not hearing so much as a chirp wasn't helping much either. It was far too quiet for Hawkfeather's liking. She would have said something in a louder tone of voice, just to hear something ringing out through the trees, but if there was any prey here, it was doubtful it would be there much longer if she didn't keep her voice down. The tabby's tail began to twitch antsily, and she glanced at Bubblestep every few steps. Though her attention was primarily on hunting. The chittering of a squirrel, or at least she believed it to be a squirrel, caught her attention. Ears pricked, the warrior softly headed in that direction, stopping when she was about two tail-lengths from the chittering. Oh, please let this be a squirrel, she thought as she crouched down in a hunting crouch and began slowly pulling herself fowards.

Technically the she cat wasn't supposed to be here. This was not her territory and Riskwatcher had made it perfectly clear that she was supposed to stay out. But, then again, Whisper didn't listen to anyone. She wasn't good at that kind of thing. The multicolored she cat made her way through the territory, realizing just how quiet it seemed. The birds weren't singing as they had been during green-leaf. How sad. Riskwatcher's territory is running out of prey... what an awful, awful story. No, Whisper was not evil. Though there were those who would beg to differ on the topic of her good/evil ratio. Pretty green optics sparked as she scanned the territory for any remaining prey.

Surely there had to be something here she could take! Whisper knew that she had to be careful, because if someone caught her (and from what the tom had told her there were dozens of cats living here) there might not be any questions asked. It was pretty obvious what she was planning on doing. But hey, a girl had to live, didn't she? Whisper's olive-green optics sparked as she glanced up at the branches of the trees. They looked lonely without any fat squirrels or plump birds sitting on them. Even a round mouse would have been appreciated, but there was nothing.

Stupid ThunderClan. How could they be so full of prey sometimes, and then it was all gone? It wasn't even like leaf-fall was really starting, yet! The weather was still kinda warm. It wasn't cold enough for prey to be getting ready to hibernate, and Whisper knew it. So wherever all the prey was, they weren't out here. Her eyes flashed with frustration and she growled low in her throat. It was frustrating enough that she was already hungry without coming here only to find that their prey was diminishing as well. Had this been a waste of time? So far the answer to that question was proving to be yes.
@Panic
The deputy simply shook her head and crouched, her tail whipping back and forth. Her eyes burned into a squirrel. You're mine... She slowly crept forward, her paws careful not to step on anything this time around.
Old September 10th, 2017, 03:32 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
"The border isn't far. If you hurry up, you might make it out of here before some cat like the one that caught me gets ahold of you. Again, by the looks of things." Whisper spoke with a somewhat annoyed tone in her voice as she glanced wistfully into the deeper parts of ThunderClan territory. She so badly wanted to explore! Everything in her was dying to get out, to run and hunt, but if this cat needed her help... technically it's beneficial to me too. If I get him out of here, he won't be able to see all the prey that I'm sure is just deeper into the territory. The she cat thought for a moment before sighing. His next words caught her interest and she laughed a little. "No thanks. I can take care of myself - a loner should be able to take care of themselves." Now, this wasn't exactly aimed as an insult towards him, although she realized it probably sounded that way after speaking. Oh well. He could take it however he wanted to, and Whisper wouldn't care a bit. She wasn't one to care what others thought of her, not to mention that her untamed tongue had gotten her into countless scrapes. Her voice might be a whisper, as her name suggested, but her words? They were definitely sharper then a whisper. Despite what volume they were spoken in.
Ouch. For such a quiet cat, this one sure speaks volumes... "I guess hurrying out of here would be my greatest option right now..." He took a couple staggering steps forward. That's a bit dramatic, even for me... "I'm really not going anywhere fast."

Old September 10th, 2017, 03:58 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Her eagerness was amusing to the feline, who purred at the sight of it. Looks like I brought out the kit in little miss maturity over here, He thought. Yes, Marshpaw was somewhat proud of himself. It could take a lot to get a serious cat to want to play, or at least want to do something along the lines of playing (he counted this as playing, especially when he wasn't with his mentor) but he had done it! She liked him. At least, she seemed to. And as long as they were still friends, Marshpaw had met his goal. "Alright, alright, I'm getting up!" He laughed, rolling to his paws and pushing himself upwards. It wasn't hard, since Mintkit hadn't really been able to hurt him... though he had no doubt that she could have if she had wanted to. "Geez, you're so strong for a little thing!" The tom laughed, shaking his pelt out almost in a canine-like manner. It was nice to have a friend.

A friend who didn't judge him for not being as great at battle moves as he should have been, and who was willing to just come out here and train. To help. To play along the way, to be... supportive. To be the type of cat that Marshpaw wished a lot of apprentices were. It wasn't often that he got a friend to come out here. They were always busy with their own mentors. Or with other friends. All in all, he wasn't too popular within the Clan. Sometimes it hurt, sometimes he was okay with it. If cats weren't going to like him for who he was, well, then Marshpaw didn't need to be who he was. He could act as though he were someone else if that was what it was going to be like. Except he didn't want to, he wanted other cats to accept him for who he was, not some fake version of himself.

The tom sighed and seemed to come back to the present, his optics focusing on Mintkit. Thankfully there was one cat who cared about him. Or at least, she seemed to. She liked to spend time with him as far as he could tell. "Okay! You try going on defense this time - don't let me knock you down. Move out of the way or do whatever it takes, and if I do pin you down, try to push me off. Ready?" He would wait for her okay before he went. When there was a larger cat charging at you it could be scary, as Marshpaw knew only too well. And he didn't want to put Mintkit off of her "training" forever, to scar her or do anything else like that. And he definitely wanted to keep his friend, so that meant no squishing the younger cat either. A friend. A real live friend.

Marshpaw could hardly believe that he had really made one, and maybe... maybe she would even end up being his best friend. Although the tom didn't want to get too greedy for fear that she would fade away if he tried to. Focused, the tom got ready to spring. He was going to impress with his moves, right? Of course. Marshpaw focused himself while he was training, or at least he tried to. He had done pretty good so far. His attack was almost excellent by now, or at least he thought it was. Yes. His mentor had said that he was doing a good job, and he believed it... his attack was good.
Mintkit laughed with him, her tail swishing. She liked this feeling. The overwhelming happiness at being close to someone who... Actually liked her. Mintkit knew alot of kits didnt like her because of her usual seriousness, and none of them actually tried to bring out the more kit-side of her. Except Marshpaw. She liked him, and he seemed to like her, too. It made her feel... Good. Really good. Smiling, the she-kit giggled at his words. "Thanks! Blackstorm always says we should use all our strength during battles." She explained, smiling in amusement. She liked her Uncle, regardless of what she'd heard of him. He was here now, so...

He didnt judge her for being so serious. For acting so mature when she probably shouldnt be. He didnt judge her for being her like most of the other kits usually did - And she didnt judge him. She had at first, she wouldnt lie, believing it probably wouldnt work out. But... It had. Honestly, Mintkit couldnt bring herself to be surprised. Marshpaw was a really likeable cat, after all. Mintkit... Not so much. Yet, he liked her. Somehow. She shook her head, bringing herself out of these thoughts, luckily as he started speaking. The grin fell slightly, turning into an intent expression as she listened to his words, nodding slightly.

"Ready!" Mintkit felt no fear as she straightened herself, ready for his attack. She wasnt worried about being hurt - He was her friend, he wouldnt hurt her. Not on purpose, anyway. Though he may be able to pin her, but Mintkit would try to get away. She kept her gaze on his face intently, bracing herself for the attack, readying herself to jump away or slide under him to get away. She felt a thrill of excitement at being able to train so early, especially with her new friend. She couldnt wait to become an apprentice. And maybe if Marshpaw was a warrior by then, she could ask her mother to make him her mentor! That would be amazing!

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 10th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@RipplePaw le bump

Morningblue was face to face with the fox, the scent of rabbit on its breath and fresh blood from its kill still on its lips. Morningblue was an excellent fighter, that was no secret, but even the best warrior could only do so much against an opponent so much larger and stronger than himself, and this fox was an adult and easily both. At that moment, the fox staggered and turned its head just long enough for Morningblue to see Sparrowfang attacking it from behind. She had bought him just what he needed: an opening. Starclan bless that shecat! The grey-furred tom launched himself at the foxes exposed chest and bit into its exposed neck. The fox howled in pain and shook its body so fiercely that It threw Morningblue off, the tom tried to catch himself but landed awkwardly and tumbled over landing on his side. The forest around him spun, but he thought he heard heavy paw steps growing more and more faint.
SparrowFang growled at the fox and pushed it away from MorningBlue. Getting a hold of it pelt in her jaws, she tried as hard as she could to not let go, no matter how hard the fox tried to shake her off. After several seconds she was thrown off but quickly got back to her feet. Then she noticed MorningBlue was no longer helping her fight. "Hey are you ok?" She managed to say before the fox shoved her harshly over. She got up again and faced the fox, unsheathing her claws as far as they let her and pouncing at it. This weak fox has no right hurting my clan mates!

(Ah so sorry for the wait -_-)

Quote or mention me so I don't miss your post! Pm me if you want to Roleplay Check out my character site

Everyone give it up for Americas favorite fighting Frenchman, LAFAYETTE

<3 Lellinicole.zob and OxygenCat are moist slope turtles with a mini cotton ball of wisdom and canniballism riding each of their shells <3 and the CheeseMan too