Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:30 PM

Old June 11th, 2020, 04:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
"How?" Panic set in, but mama and Gullkit! Gullkit wouldn't even know- she'd be worried about him! She wouldn't even know what happened.
"That means Gull is alone now. She doesn't have anyone else now." Tears started to pick at the corners of his eyes. "Gullkit's alone now." His head hung heavily as he trembled.
@Zesty Mango
Tulipapple gently put her tail around Fizzletwist,”Gullkit has mama and everyone else in Windclan.” she explained, she didn’t want to watch over Gullkit as it would break her heart seeing Gullkit being so upset about what happened.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by panchiko; December 20th, 2021 at 11:19 AM.
Old June 12th, 2020, 02:15 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Goldenkit padded across the starry camp, a pout across her face. She was so bored! ugh. Normally she would just sneak up to Gingerki-- er.. Gingerpaw, now, and pounce at him as if he were prey. Then, of course, get him to play with her whether he liked it or not. He needed to get his lazy butt moving after all. But now she hasn't been able to do so for ages, and it was clearly bad for both him and her boredom! Hmmm.. maybe she could see if her mother had anything interesting to do. The supposed-to-have-been-an-awesome-and-great-apprentice-now kitten started looking around, blue eyes scanning each little corner and spot she could find. Of course Honeybee wasn't going to be in such small places but.. she was just so bored!
@Zesty Mango
Old June 12th, 2020, 02:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
Goldenkit padded across the starry camp, a pout across her face. She was so bored! ugh. Normally she would just sneak up to Gingerki-- er.. Gingerpaw, now, and pounce at him as if he were prey. Then, of course, get him to play with her whether he liked it or not. He needed to get his lazy butt moving after all. But now she hasn't been able to do so for ages, and it was clearly bad for both him and her boredom! Hmmm.. maybe she could see if her mother had anything interesting to do. The supposed-to-have-been-an-awesome-and-great-apprentice-now kitten started looking around, blue eyes scanning each little corner and spot she could find. Of course Honeybee wasn't going to be in such small places but.. she was just so bored!
@Zesty Mango
Honeybee saw that Goldenkit seemed quite bored. She felt bad for Goldenkit so she padded over to her daughter,” You seem a bit bored? Do you want to do something perhaps?” she suggested. Part of her wanted to just begin mentoring her own daughter and let her be an apprentice, but she wasn’t sure if she could let Goldenkit be an apprentice in Starclan.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 12th, 2020, 02:58 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Honeybee saw that Goldenkit seemed quite bored. She felt bad for Goldenkit so she padded over to her daughter,” You seem a bit bored? Do you want to do something perhaps?” she suggested. Part of her wanted to just begin mentoring her own daughter and let her be an apprentice, but she wasn’t sure if she could let Goldenkit be an apprentice in Starclan.
Goldenkit's eyes darted up and she whirled around to be met by the sight of her mother "mom!" the kitten exclaimed ever so excited, jumping over "that's because I am bored, nothing exciting ever happens!" the kitten started with a sigh "what could we do then?" she asked, looking up at the molly as she went to roll on the ground, now stretching out her paws until she gasped "can you teach me how to hunt? Pleeaassee?" she turned back on her paws as the idea came, looking up with a pleading expression. She wanted to learn something fun!
Old June 12th, 2020, 03:33 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Goldenkit's eyes darted up and she whirled around to be met by the sight of her mother "mom!" the kitten exclaimed ever so excited, jumping over "that's because I am bored, nothing exciting ever happens!" the kitten started with a sigh "what could we do then?" she asked, looking up at the molly as she went to roll on the ground, now stretching out her paws until she gasped "can you teach me how to hunt? Pleeaassee?" she turned back on her paws as the idea came, looking up with a pleading expression. She wanted to learn something fun!
Honeybee knew that Goldenkit would be a kit forever, frankly she didn’t see the harm in training her to be a warrior. She’d be a small warrior yes, but she’d still be a warrior,” Alright. Goldenpaw I can teach you to hunt.” she meowed she knew that in Starclan Goldenkit wouldn’t be able to die so this would definitely safe.

Old June 12th, 2020, 03:36 PM
gaycats4life

My Mood: Dark

Rosekit was in starclan "what happen?"
Old June 12th, 2020, 03:55 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Honeybee knew that Goldenkit would be a kit forever, frankly she didn’t see the harm in training her to be a warrior. She’d be a small warrior yes, but she’d still be a warrior,” Alright. Goldenpaw I can teach you to hunt.” she meowed she knew that in Starclan Goldenkit wouldn’t be able to die so this would definitely safe.
Goldenkit's eyes lit up with excitement as Mother agreed-- and called her Goldenpaw! "thankyouthankyouthankyou!" she bounded to her paws and dropped to what she considered a hunter's crouch "i'm going to be the best hunter ever, I promise!" she exclaimed with no trace of hesitance, only pure confidence and excitement.
Not being able to wait much longer, she turned around and took a run for the territory "let's go!" Despite her time in Starclan, and supposed to have been about seven moons by now, it did little to her lasting energy. And confidence, for that matter.
Old June 12th, 2020, 04:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Goldenkit's eyes lit up with excitement as Mother agreed-- and called her Goldenpaw! "thankyouthankyouthankyou!" she bounded to her paws and dropped to what she considered a hunter's crouch "i'm going to be the best hunter ever, I promise!" she exclaimed with no trace of hesitance, only pure confidence and excitement.
Not being able to wait much longer, she turned around and took a run for the territory "let's go!" Despite her time in Starclan, and supposed to have been about seven moons by now, it did little to her lasting energy. And confidence, for that matter.
Honeybee was amused by how happy Goldenkit was so she ran after her ready to help her learn to hunt, she skidded to a halt ready to train Goldenkit,” Let’s see your hunter’s crouch.” she purred.

Old June 12th, 2020, 04:20 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Honeybee was amused by how happy Goldenkit was so she ran after her ready to help her learn to hunt, she skidded to a halt ready to train Goldenkit,” Let’s see your hunter’s crouch.” she purred.
goldenkit came to an abrupt halt and turned again, facing Honeybee. Okay. Hunting; she knew that! Dropping to a crouch to the best of her ability, the kitten's haunches were lifted high up, ready to jump at anything. Her tabby tail sway in excitement, waiting the judgement.
Old June 12th, 2020, 04:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
goldenkit came to an abrupt halt and turned again, facing Honeybee. Okay. Hunting; she knew that! Dropping to a crouch to the best of her ability, the kitten's haunches were lifted high up, ready to jump at anything. Her tabby tail sway in excitement, waiting the judgement.
Honeybee glanced at her crouch,” Lower you’re hind legs more.” she meowed she wasn’t gonna be harsh on the tail as she knew kits couldn’t keep their tails still really.