Today 02:25 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 18th, 2017, 05:56 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Burningforest shuffled his paws.'This is getting awkward...' he thought.Being the talkative cat he was,it didn't seem right to just be sitting here in silence,but he couldn't. He glanced at cayotecry and tried to think of a way to get the conversation started again.
Coyotecry looked up at the leaders, his tail flicking lazily. He thought that the leaders would have started the gathering by now, but he assume s they were taking there time. His gaze wandered absentmindedly around at the sea of cats that surrounded the tow toms. He looked quickly over at Blazingforest with a blank gaze, a half-smile decorating his slender maw. "Sorry if my silence bothers you." He meowed quietly, humor creeping into his gaze. He knew many cats didn't like to sit in silence, though it never bothered him.
Old October 18th, 2017, 06:03 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post

Breezefoot saw badgerthroat as she was with her sister.
"Hello" brezzy said.

" heh looks like we have a scaredy cat sis " primfur meowed with a giggle , the dark gray she cat could tell he was from thunderclan , but strangers are just friends you haven't met yet. She smiled as her tail thrashed happily in a greating.

badgerthroat ears perked and he hopped to his feet about an inch off the ground with a nervous mrrow . He smelled riverclan scent! No no no, he was never great with riverclan cats " h-hello. I'm b-badgerthroat ,you from riverclan? " he asked in a shakey tone , he slowly crept up to them " and I'm not a scaredy cat " he meowed

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 18th, 2017, 06:04 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"So far? I really like hunting. It feels good to add to the freshkill pile," the shecat meowed, pride in her voice. "I like battle training though and I hope I get better. I was a kittypet before, and I got attacked by a dog once," she admitted, her torn ear flicking as if it remembered that day as well as she did.
The molly's eyes widened with wonder. "You have the Clan leader as your mentor, and you were a kittypet?" Snowpaw purred excitedly. She sighed, tail waving slightly behind her. When she spoke again, her mew was wistful. "I wish I had a life as exciting as yours. Facing off against a dog? Whew. That must've been hard."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 18th, 2017, 06:16 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
Ravenpaw’s eyes found a smaller cat walking around — no, walking to them. They sat down, awaiting the approaching cat. They became nervous, anticipating the conversation ahead. What if the cat made fun of them for being non-binary? Why did the cat come over to them? Why were they even chosen? Ravenpaw wished they weren’t so socially awkward. It was most likely from their abusive rogue parents who always put them down. They fled to WindClan, officially becoming an apprentice. But their past looked over them like a dark thundercloud. Speech snapped them out of their trance. “Hello,” they replied, voice hinting happiness. They studied the apprentice before them, ending up thinking they were in no danger. “I’m Ravenpaw.”
Dustpaw smiled again, a little calmer than before. "Hi." He said softly, ear prickling. The other apprentice's voice seemed to have a hint of....well they didn't sound sad at least. "Is this your first gathering, I haven't seen you around before?" He continued, making small talk with the other cat. His eyes glowed with hopefulness that Ravenpaw would keep talking to him and not run off. Or at least not make fun of him before they left. For starters, Dustpaw was chubbier, making him look younger than his actual age or lazy. Next, he was homosexual. Which made some cats tell him he was heading to the dark forest once he dies. Dustpaw smiled again, looking at Ravenpaw.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old October 18th, 2017, 06:30 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
" heh looks like we have a scaredy cat sis " primfur meowed with a giggle , the dark gray she cat could tell he was from thunderclan , but strangers are just friends you haven't met yet. She smiled as her tail thrashed happily in a greating.

badgerthroat ears perked and he hopped to his feet about an inch off the ground with a nervous mrrow . He smelled riverclan scent! No no no, he was never great with riverclan cats " h-hello. I'm b-badgerthroat ,you from riverclan? " he asked in a shakey tone , he slowly crept up to them " and I'm not a scaredy cat " he meowed
"No I'm from windclan, I'm brezzyfoot but I go by breezy" the shecat meowed.
"this is my older sister primfur" brezzy said.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old October 18th, 2017, 06:41 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post

"No I'm from windclan, I'm brezzyfoot but I go by breezy" the shecat meowed.
"this is my older sister primfur" brezzy said.
" oi! Don't go assuming us to be riverclan . But nice to meet you badgerthroat" primfur smiled calmly . What was up with this tom? Some one sneak a bug in his dinner? She shrugged and yawned

badgerthroat sighed in relief " sorry I smelled riverclan I'm to scared right now about what rumors have been spreading. Nice to meet you breezy . I'm thunderclan " He meowed AND Dipped His Head In REspect With A Smile.they Seemed Alright FOr Windclanners

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 18th, 2017, 06:45 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Frostedpaw's tail flicked with excitement as she looked at the surrounding cats. This was her first Gathering and she could hardly keep herself from running off to talk to every cat from every clan, oblivious of the high tensions.
@Chameleon

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; October 18th, 2017 at 06:46 PM.
Old October 18th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
JaggedSpot gasped. "Really? Why haven't I seen you...?" she then shook her head. "I'm new, so maybe that's why..." she smiled at Whitebird. "We are from Thunder Clan, too."

She saw a mouse dart by and watched it hungrily, but stayed where she was. She turned back to Whitebird. "How many moons old are you?"
"I'm 44 moons you?" Whitebird said inquisitively.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old October 18th, 2017, 07:18 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“Perhaps..” Newtpaw uttered, her tone somewhat quiet as her gaze rested on the ground in front of her. There were times when the small apprentice blamed herself for many things, especially for being so awkward and uncomfortable for others to be around - maybe that was because Lionpaw abandoned her after they moved back to their camp? He finally had come to his senses about the munchkin and found someone better, it wasn’t that uncommon or surprising, for that matter. She drew away from her self-conscious thoughts though and turned her head to look at Ebureanpaw with a sweetened smile, at least he didn’t find her boring and abandon her. Well, the short-legged female didn’t know how this Windclan apprentice thought of her, but she did not dare dwell on it now. “That’s one of the few good things that come with the aftermath of something like this.” Newtpaw said with an agreeing nod of her head, the shecat’s tail swishing along the front beside her with a sense of contentedness. In the past, she usually had to sit back and wait for others to actually notice her - like Lionpaw, her old best friend, and Brightfluff, her previous mentor. These days, Newtpaw had Raspberrybubble as her mentor and she had already made a new friend in Ebureanpaw. Things were looking much better for her, maybe she just needed to focus on that and move on. “Your long legs will only get you so far, Windclanner!” She teased, playfully pawing his shoulder, “We Shadowclanners have strength like you wouldn’t believe!” This was fun.

[ It's completely fine. ^^ ]
Eburneanpaw purred. He really liked this she-cat. Even if she was from a different clan. His tail flicked with pleasure as she teased him. He got to his paws in one swift moment and growled playfully. "So far!?" He meowed in mock fierceness. "I bet they could get me farther than your legs could ever get you!" He stuck his rump in the air, thin tail waving wildly. "Your strength is nothing compared to mine, O-brave-cat-who-dares-tease-me!" He laughed at his own joke, realizing he was teasing her as well. "I bet I could finish off a ShadowClan kit like you any day!" He made sure to keep his ears perked in a friendly way and made sure his voice stayed teasing. He didn't want any cat to think they were having a real fight. It was a gathering, after all. "Come and get me, if you dare!"
Old October 18th, 2017, 07:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post
Frostedpaw's tail flicked with excitement as she looked at the surrounding cats. This was her first Gathering and she could hardly keep herself from running off to talk to every cat from every clan, oblivious of the high tensions.
@Chameleon
Cuckootree saw that Frostpaw was rather Excited. My first gathering wasn't full of tentions. Is it safe to let her socailize...ehh...just not Windclanners he grunted," Go sociailize, just avoid Windclanners." He meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread