by dino.
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:06 PM

Old January 10th, 2023, 05:48 PM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Sky Glade

"Hear anything?" She shivered, fluffing up her thick fur against the newleaf chill.
((Ahh I put bird in my last post, I meant mouse)) @azu-azulu

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Patchwish (she/her)
ShadowClan ❍ 26 moons
big short-furred tawny she-cat with light yellow eyes
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Staff, vandalize my Sig.
velli vandalized very violently <3

Last edited by Cinderspirit; January 10th, 2023 at 05:48 PM.
Old January 10th, 2023, 06:12 PM
GAY BOIII

My Mood: In Love

he nodded and stalked west, he could have sworn he heard wings

ART CONTEST
Old January 15th, 2023, 11:41 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

WindClan Re: Sky Glade

꧁|Brightdawn|꧂
They/Them | WC:212

The walk was quiet. They couldn't find Lynxyowl, so they decided to go it alone. It was fine with them, they spent the majority of their time hunting alone, just not here. As they approached this certain chunk of territory, the fear finally took over them, their legs shaking from the adrenaline coursing through their veins. They found themselves surprised by the snow dusting the grass, instead of the pelts they had last seen. There was no blood coating the ground either. The land had long since recovered, so why couldn't they? Their breath was quick as images flashed before them, a striped cat shredding their back, Twilightstar dying before them, being helpless to do anything about it.

They didn't know how long it had been until they finally recovered enough to pick their crumpled form up from the ground, but long enough that their legs had grown numb from the cold ground. They walked a bit to regain their composure, before leaping into full on hunting mode. There were rabbits a few fox lengths away, loafing to keep them fully aware of their surroundings as they slept. The lynx-point was smart enough to know they wouldn't stay like that as they got closer, and they prepared to fun as they stepped.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old January 16th, 2023, 10:09 AM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Lynxyowl quickly leaped after Brightdawn (@Erebus).
"Sorry. I had to quickly do something." She said to them, catching her breath. She sniffed out for prey, and caught the scent of a rabbit. She tracked the rabbit down, and crouched. Trying to keep her tail still, she then leaped, although, she missed a step, and accidently stepped on a twig, alerting the rabbit. It leaped away.

"Great, it's gone." She grumbled.

The beige she-cat twitched her ears, and she heard another rabbit.

Better not miss this one.

She followed the scent, and crouched down, keeping as quiet as possible, keeping her tail still.
Lynxyowl then leaped at the rabbit, and did the killing bite on it's neck.

"Finally!" She exclaimed.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Last edited by wendigo; January 16th, 2023 at 04:54 PM.
Old January 16th, 2023, 10:41 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

꧁|Brightdawn|꧂

They/Them | @RunningInTheHeather |WC:183

The presence of another made them stop in their tracks. They turned to see Lynxyowl, their missing patrolmate, running to catch up with them. The lynx-point nodded as she explained her absence , not wanting to cause any more unnecessary noise. The beige molly quickly began to hunt the rabbits they had been stalking, with some difficulty. They made a brief signal to the other warrior towards the heather, communicating they would go for any prey hiding in the heather, and leave the rabbits up to her.

They looked over the heather with disdain. It felt so wrong, for two things to share a single thing. Eventually you would lose one, and could never look at the other the same. Heather, Fern, Fog, all lost, and Brightdawn would think of the remaining one the same.

Wait...Was that what they thought it was?

Only a couple tail lengths away sat an oblivious mouse. Nibbling at some indercernible thing, it was unaware as the large warrior approached, quickly dispatching it. Successful with their hunt. albeit small, they returned to Lynxowl to see how she had done.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old January 17th, 2023, 06:44 AM
just feel the rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus View Post

꧁|Brightdawn|꧂

They/Them | @RunningInTheHeather |WC:183

The presence of another made them stop in their tracks. They turned to see Lynxyowl, their missing patrolmate, running to catch up with them. The lynx-point nodded as she explained her absence , not wanting to cause any more unnecessary noise. The beige molly quickly began to hunt the rabbits they had been stalking, with some difficulty. They made a brief signal to the other warrior towards the heather, communicating they would go for any prey hiding in the heather, and leave the rabbits up to her.

They looked over the heather with disdain. It felt so wrong, for two things to share a single thing. Eventually you would lose one, and could never look at the other the same. Heather, Fern, Fog, all lost, and Brightdawn would think of the remaining one the same.

Wait...Was that what they thought it was?

Only a couple tail lengths away sat an oblivious mouse. Nibbling at some indercernible thing, it was unaware as the large warrior approached, quickly dispatching it. Successful with their hunt. albeit small, they returned to Lynxowl to see how she had done.

Lynxyowl looked over at the mouse Brightdawn had caught.

“Nice job! Should we go back or shall we stay to catch more?” She asked the lynx-point.

my characters | my carrd

Old January 18th, 2023, 03:47 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

꧁|Brightdawn|꧂

They/Them | @RunningInTheHeather

"Go back, I really don't want us running late. " Though that was true, they also really wanted to get out of here. But failing to report a patrol was a very large concern of theirs, they had failed Windclan enough in their eyes, they couldn't stand the thought of doing worse. "But if we see any more prey on our way then we'll stop and get it."

"Rabbits, are more active at dusk and dawn, so I usually come back out then anyhow. " They explained as they began the trek back to camp. Huntoing at the time also made them feel... better for lack of a better term, about themselves for not sleeping.

Last edited by nykyrian; January 18th, 2023 at 10:03 PM.
Old January 18th, 2023, 05:16 PM
just feel the rock

Quote:

꧁|Brightdawn|꧂

"Go back, I really don't want us running late. " Though that was true, they also really wanted to get out of here. But failing to report a patrol was a very large concern of theirs, they had failed Windclan enough in their eyes, they couldn't stand the thought of doing worse. "But if we see any more prey on our way then we'll stop and get it."

"Rabbits, are more active at dusk at dawn, so I usually come back out then anyhow. " They explained as they began the trek back to camp. Huntoing at the time also made them feel... better for lack of a better term, about themselves for not sleeping.

Lynxyowl nodded and followed after Brightdawn. She listened to the lynx-point telling her about how rabbits came out more at dawn.

“That’s cool. Hopefully we see more so we can have more prey for the fresh-kill pile.”

my characters | my carrd

Old January 19th, 2023, 12:44 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

( This will be my last post here, I'll make two more, one at the prey-pile and on reporting the patrol.)

꧁|Brightdawn|꧂

Despite her wishes the rest of the walk was silent, no trace of anyone other than themselves. They didn't mind it though, they had been lonely aws of late. Well a lot more than lately, they had been feeling like this since everyone they cared about disappeared from their life. So they treasured this comfortable silence. But before long they reached camp. "Make sure you drop that off at the prey-pile, I'll go report to Fallownose."
Old January 19th, 2023, 02:29 PM
just feel the rock

Quote:
( This will be my last post here, I'll make two more, one at the prey-pile and on reporting the patrol.)

꧁|Brightdawn|꧂

Despite her wishes the rest of the walk was silent, no trace of anyone other than themselves. They didn't mind it though, they had been lonely aws of late. Well a lot more than lately, they had been feeling like this since everyone they cared about disappeared from their life. So they treasured this comfortable silence. But before long they reached camp. "Make sure you drop that off at the prey-pile, I'll go report to Fallownose."

Lynxyowl nodded, took her rabbit, and trotted to the fresh-kill pile.

my characters | my carrd

Last edited by wendigo; January 19th, 2023 at 02:32 PM.