Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 06:21 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:29 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Madelaine
Today 04:29 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 16th, 2016, 06:09 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singeflicker nodded the slightest bit, his pale orbs gazing past Sorrelskip. His gaze became unfocused and blurry as thoughts swirled through his head. Mentally he was trying to piece it together on how he would go about meeting Bucknight. The leader probably would not take kindly to intruders in his new Clan, nor would his followers. But if he stated his purpose, then maybe, just maybe there would be a chance that Bucknight would allow him to speak. He was pulled back to reality as Sorrelskip continued. Heat rose in his cheeks as she complimented him. The Savannah hadn't been complimented much and it was nice to hear something good about himself for once. "Thank you Sorrelskip. And if I need to be leader to bring change, then that's exactly what I'll do. Hopefully, you'll be there with me?" He asked.
"I'll try my best to be right next to you if that does happen- I mean, who would want to miss it?" She didn't exactly know what he was thinking about, with Bucknight and the prospect of gaining another clan as an ally, but she still found herself supporting him- he seemed like an interesting cat, somebody who would really be good at rallying his own troops in a time of need- he'd be better than a bunch of dead cats, that's true. "Maybe you'd even have a name like the new leaders... I like the sound of Singenight, right? There's a nice ring to it." She wasn't joking- the name did sound fitting for him- the suffix, it was a nice break from the usual -star given to leaders. Her tricolored fur felt like it was getting a bit hotter as he spoke, but she brushed it away as the fault of the sunlight, and not any of her emotions- even though it had been getting colder for the past few moons now.
Old November 16th, 2016, 07:14 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Ashstripe gently nibbled on his mate's neck. "But after that, I want to have some alone time with you... We're alwahs with the clan, never having time for ourselves." He mewed, kissing his mate's white furry chest.
"I guess..." he sighed closing his eyes sleepily.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old November 16th, 2016, 10:01 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"I'll try my best to be right next to you if that does happen- I mean, who would want to miss it?" She didn't exactly know what he was thinking about, with Bucknight and the prospect of gaining another clan as an ally, but she still found herself supporting him- he seemed like an interesting cat, somebody who would really be good at rallying his own troops in a time of need- he'd be better than a bunch of dead cats, that's true. "Maybe you'd even have a name like the new leaders... I like the sound of Singenight, right? There's a nice ring to it." She wasn't joking- the name did sound fitting for him- the suffix, it was a nice break from the usual -star given to leaders. Her tricolored fur felt like it was getting a bit hotter as he spoke, but she brushed it away as the fault of the sunlight, and not any of her emotions- even though it had been getting colder for the past few moons now.
Singeflicker smiled to himself. He tried to seem humble and thankful on the outside, yet on the inside he too enjoyed the way Singenight sounded. If he would be leader, then it would mean a lot for the young Savannah. Singeflicker dipped his head to his newly made friend. "Now, if this is going to work, we'll need more supporters. The two of us alone cannot make a revolt happen. More votes are needed." He said thoughtfully attemoting to think of more cats that would be up to support him. Truthfully though, not many cats talked to him, so he wasn't entirely sure if there even were any other cats who shared his disbelief in Starclan.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 16th, 2016, 10:08 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Lilypelt was staring down at a small beetle that was scuttling across the ground, seeing nothing else interesting. The thought never came across her that a cat might come hurtling into her. Suddenly, something hit Lilypelt so hard that she tumbled to the ground, the breath knocked out of her in the process. Lilypelt was stunned. She had not expected that to happen. She looked up from the ground and saw a tom cat standing in front of her, the frustration and anger clear on his face. "I-I'm sorry", Lilypelt stuttered. Slowly she heaved to her paws, breathing heavily, trying to regain the breath that had been knocked out of her a moment ago. "I d-didn't see y-you coming", Lilypelt stammered, trying her hardest not to whimper. Lilypelt turned her gaze to look at the ground, sniffing quietly as tears started to fall and roll down her cheek.
Singeflicker stooped down and sniffed at the rabbit hole. He knew very well that the hare wouldn't be out for a good amount of time, and that his meal had been lost. He turned back to Lilypelt to make a snide comment that would most likely end up being along the lines of You mouse brain! Learn to watch where your placing your paws! Although his face twisted in horror fading into shock when he watched the she cat begin to cry. "Oh for Darkforest's sake." He muttered still refusing to lean in Starclan. "Why in the name of the Clans are you crying?" He asked honestly confused. He had expected a sharp comment in return or just plain ignorance, but this, this he was not expecting, and he hated it. Crying, he believed showed that one was weak.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 16th, 2016, 10:16 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@S A G I E
Dovecloud sighed and leaned into her mates touch, her green eyes flickering with sadness and longing "it's the rumors that are going around...their bothering me...."she said, worry laced the words she spoke. Closing her eyes the silver she cat furrowed her eyebrows together and began to think on weather or not to tell her mate about her past. Deciding against it the she cat looked up at her mate and gave a sad smile "I wonder how bluejay and Wingpaw are doing ...by now Wingpaw should've gotten her warrior name" she said as the small light came back in her eyes.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 16th, 2016, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

“I might not retire early. It all depends on whether or not my hunting improves. I've been missing a lot of catches lately. And you're welcome.” she mowed hopefully. “And haha very funny.” she replied jokingly. “You really think so?” she asked. “Thank you, and I'm sure you're a very fine hunter.” she meowed, dipping her head to the older warrior. He must be far older than her, but if she couldn't hunt, she would have to retire. I'm not ready to retire yet. She thought, shaking her head vigorously.
Cypressmoon simply smiled an as rested his head on his paws answered sighed contenty "hey is it alright if I ask who your mentor was?" He questioned as he looked at the she cat with one eye.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old November 16th, 2016, 10:40 PM

@/~MaNg|3 and @Ivyshade
Sleepingcloud continued to pad along the windclan territory before stopping and crouching down, signaling for the two apprentice to copy "there's a rabbit hole...think you can get a rabbit out of it?" He questioned as he looked at the two apprentices, humor glistening in his eyes.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Last edited by Starfall; November 16th, 2016 at 10:40 PM.
Old November 16th, 2016, 10:43 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Cypressmoon simply smiled an as rested his head on his paws answered sighed contenty "hey is it alright if I ask who your mentor was?" He questioned as he looked at the she cat with one eye.
“Hmm? Um... I don't remember exactly....” she muttered, closing her sightless eyes and turning her face away for a moment. “Why do you ask?” she asked suddenly, her ears pricked.
Old November 16th, 2016, 10:44 PM

@starfall @/~MaNg|3

Ashpaw crouched down like Sleepingcloud said, eyes gleaming with excitement. "You bet! I'll flush it out, and Goldenpaw, you can catch it when it runs out, got it?" Without waiting for an answer the gray and white apprentice crept down the hole, ready to pursue her prey at any moment.
Old November 16th, 2016, 10:55 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day

Birdsong paced across the clearing out of boredom, feeling too tired to hunt but not tired enough to sleep.
He eventually sat near the edge, deciding to scan over the clearing with quick eyes, trying to decide what to do as boredom clouded his mind. He shifted the earth underfoot with his paw, letting out a sigh as he couldn't think of what to do.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Closed Thread