Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Mosspaw training!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 07:57 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:51 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 07:28 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 07:26 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 1st, 2017, 11:49 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

"Don't call me!!" Swiftpaw began, then growled and jumped off of him "Whatever. Just meat me out in the territory when you're ready." She whipped around and stomped away, tail high and grumbling to herself
"But Swift!" Snowpaw meowed "We're not done training!"
"I am!" Swiftpaw called back.
"Oh dear," Snowpaw rolled her eyes, nosing Curly and eyeing Hunterpaw before trotting after Swiftpaw.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 01:35 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Phantompaw nodded, feeling her chest fur puff up with pride. “Thanks! If I ever become leader, you'd be my first choice for deputy.” she replied, her eyes dancing happily. Shinepaw was the only cat she could talk so openly too, and she was glad that she'd met the silver furred molly. She had lots of littermates, but she never really spoke to them anymore, and the only one she did talk to was hiding something from her and lying about it. She knew he was, and she still didn't know what, just that it had something to do with her father, Gustflight. “Huh, I hope she doesn't actually think that StarClan is real. StarClan is a bunch of nursery tales if you ask me.” she said disdainfully, shaking her head. She knew that StarClan couldn't be real, or they would've been down here dying in the battle.

(What're the symbols at the top of your post for?)
(Ignore it. I think I accidentally pressed some buttons)
"Well, our connection and belief in StarClan can't be that strong...seeing as we were born rogues. We nearly died and despite being on clan territory, StarClan probably wouldn't have bothered to save us anyway!" ShinePaw let out a low growl and grudge and revenge. She was glad she had a cat like Phantompaw to let out her darker side with, without it becoming a problem and starting suspicions from other clanmates.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 02:14 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

[FONT="Fixedsys"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
[CENTER]
The abyssinian raised an eye as she awaited a response from the brindled apprentice. She could already tell he was going to give back a sharp reply, so she herself braced herself to be hit with something hard. There were pretty much throwing rocks at each other, each rock getting bigger the more they threw. "Oh please. It's you that isn't worth the fight's time. Even the fight is superior to you," Caracalpaw spat, rolling her eyes in annoyance. Looking at the male apprentice, she decided he really wasn't worth anyone's time. Not their clanmates, not the leader, not her. Spiralpaw was just an annoying obstacle in life that was particularly hard to jump over. Caracalpaw was feeling an indescribable hatred towards the tom and really thought of him as thorns without any roses. There seemed to be nothing good about him. She believed that she herself was a rose without any thorns. She was much better than him. There was no doubt about that now was there? She didn't dare say that aloud, knowing that the idiot tom in front of her would disagree before she'd even finished talking.

Yellow hues stared back coldly and unblinking as Spiralpaw's gaze lingered on her whilst he tried to remember her name. "It's rude to stare you know. But I guess my good looks are too irresistible," Caracalpaw snarled softly, an angry flame dancing in her eyes. Sick of looking at the ugly features of the tom, she looked down at the ground, wanting to block out any words he spoke. His words weren't worth listening to. Spiralpaw wasn't worth anyone's attention. He's too stupid and arrogant to have attention be paid to him, Caracalpaw thought bitterly, narrowing her eyes as she stared at the ground.

Looking up from the ground, she quickly came up with a reply. "Well uh duh," Caracalpaw replied as if it were obvious. She decided to take no notice of the sarcasm that tainted his tone of voice. The abyssinian really couldn't think of any other better reply so she just decided to go with that one. Sometimes, it was just better to say what first came to mind rather than taking a whole minute to think something even better up. She shook her head as she looked at the tom. He was so arrogant. There seemed to be nothing good about him. She didn't trust him, he looked suspicious.

His next response made her think. She was stuck. Caracalpaw couldn't seem to find a comeback. The abyssinian managed to quickly come up with something. It wasn't very good, but it would do for now. "My eyes are perfectly fine. The more important matter right now, is we need to see if we can find you a brain. I'm sure that any size will fit considering your head is so fat and big," Caracalpaw retorted, not letting her sudden lack of confidence show through.

"Would you like me to test that out?" Caracalpaw snarled, anger and hatred dominating the emotions her orbs held. She was ready to break his voice box, she was so sick of hearing his stupid voice and everything that came out of it. Remembering what she had just said, she sat back on her haunches and looked around for a large rock. She found one about the size of Spiralpaw's head. Lovely, she thought. She picked up the rock without much struggle and held it with both her forepaws. She narrowed her eyes and imagined aiming. Aim for the eyes, Caracalpaw told herself. He can live with damaged eyesight for the rest of his life, the abyssinian thought, smirking to herself.

The apprentice was about to throw the rock when he spoke again. She grumbled softly to herself but she stopped what she was about to do and listened. "Well seeing as you said 'No one is better than the other', my name is now 'No One', and your name is 'other'" Caracalpaw snarled defiantly. "See, now you just agreed with me that i'm better than you," the abyssinian continued smartly. Caracalpaw wasn't one to give up easily, and she certainly wasn't going to give in to an idiot like Spiralpaw. And she for one, didn't walk away from fights because they were too much of a coward.

Cactuspaw.

Caracalpaw didn't say anything for a moment and stared at Spiralpaw, dumbfounded. The rock fell out of her paws and landed on the ground beside her with a thud. The thud brought her back into reality and she felt her anger rising up. "You arrogant, rude, disrespectful idiot!" Caracalpaw shrieked. "You don't even have the decency to learn the name of a clanmate! As much as I hate you even I know your name is Spiralpaw!" The she-cat yelled, thrusting her face forward so that their noses were on the brink of touching. Anger and hatred danced as flames within her yellow hues.

The brindled tom leaned back, uncomfortable at how close the she-cat was to his face. Then again, he deserved the angry shout from her. And, if he were being honest. She looked pretty scary when she was yelling him. The tom did not take notice at the thought of his eyes widening before he found himself backing up to put space between them. He pinned his ears to his head for a second, collecting his mind. The tom looked towards the female, wanting to apologize for forgetting her name. After all, it was rude for him to forget a name. Especially if she were a fellow clan member. Not only was it rude on his end, but she also remembered his name. Spiralpaw. The tom argued with himself. His name was more catchy than any day! It was easy to remember. Hers was a lot more difficult--hence why he couldn’t get it.

Her words had hurt. He could understand about her disliking him, but hating him? Hate was a strong word. A word that cannot just be thrown out at any given time. Spiralpaw never liked others to hate him. He was lovable! He was humorous! He was daring! It was the main reason as to why he had plenty friends as their were, but this she-cat...though he still did not soak in her name--made him feel worthless. How can someone hate without having a reason to?

Forgetting a name was not on the list either. He made a mistake. There were other plausible ways to handle the situation. Like correcting him on a kindly basis. That would had been nice. Instead, she chose a more aggressive manner. That shouldn’t have surprised him. Ever since he met the feline, she had been aggressive.

Though he was ready to apologize, he decided against it. His heart hardened at the mention of her hating him. He sharply turned back to her and retorted, ‘’Well, it’s not my job to know your whole life story! Your name matters as little as my life, apparently.’’ The tom gets up, ready to stalk off and find something better to do, but he wasn’t done with her yet. He had enough of her witty remarks, her know-it-all knowledge, and her conceited standpoint on life--her life, her looks-- anything about her!

He wanted to shout at her, make her feel sorry, make her know how much she had hurt him inside, but he knew she didn’t care. The feline lived too far in her own world to ever take notice of anyone’s feelings. Have she feelings of her own? The tom huffed, and looked away. He refused to allow her to hurt him--claw him in his heart and making his self-esteem low than it already was. The tom was furious, and he hardly ever became furious. Though he understood why she was mad, but in all honesty, she had been pushing his buttons the first time he came to talk to her. What was her problem anyway?

The tom sat still for a moment. He recalled earlier about how he wished she did throw the rock at him. Then, without thinking, he said, ‘’I wished you had threw that rock at me. At least I wouldn’t have to see your face anymore.’’ It was a bad enough compliment, but the tom never believed in calling females ugly. It was not his forte, and he learned this from his mother. He held a high amount of respect for she-cats and found them all beautiful to stare at. However, the feline in front of him was making him think differently. Nah, don’t allow one she-cat to change how you view life. He nodded his head to himself, but he refused to look at her. Perhaps not looking at her will calm him down and make him that happy tom he was just moments go.

Once he felt at ease, the tom closed his eyes for a second, thinking. He opened them up and flicked them towards the she-cat. ‘’If you want me to know your name, you could had just corrected me.’’ He says, calmly and firmly. His head was lifted, his eyes closed. Once he turned his head to not stare at her, he continued, ‘’But since I’m not worth anyone’s time, I don’t know why you’re wasting it talking to me, so how about we fix this problem, and I’ll just leave?’’ He sneered, his fur bristling. For a young apprentice, he felt stressed moments after meeting the female. Granted, their first meeting didn’t go well, and they both exchanged some pretty hurtful comments. Spiralpaw, however was threw, and he turned lashing his tail to stalk away. A few cats looked at him, but he didn’t look back up. ‘’Not worth anyone’s time, huh?’’ He snorted, bringing his head back up, and looked back once at the she-cat before he found another spot he could sit down at. Getting away from her had to be the best thing he done already.

For the first time in his life, Spiralpaw felt that he made an enemy. The tom usually spoiled himself with friends, but having an enemy...that left a sharp, hard rock weighing him down.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 06:19 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

The brindled tom leaned back, uncomfortable at how close the she-cat was to his face. Then again, he deserved the angry shout from her. And, if he were being honest. She looked pretty scary when she was yelling him. The tom did not take notice at the thought of his eyes widening before he found himself backing up to put space between them. He pinned his ears to his head for a second, collecting his mind. The tom looked towards the female, wanting to apologize for forgetting her name. After all, it was rude for him to forget a name. Especially if she were a fellow clan member. Not only was it rude on his end, but she also remembered his name. Spiralpaw. The tom argued with himself. His name was more catchy than any day! It was easy to remember. Hers was a lot more difficult--hence why he couldn’t get it.

Her words had hurt. He could understand about her disliking him, but hating him? Hate was a strong word. A word that cannot just be thrown out at any given time. Spiralpaw never liked others to hate him. He was lovable! He was humorous! He was daring! It was the main reason as to why he had plenty friends as their were, but this she-cat...though he still did not soak in her name--made him feel worthless. How can someone hate without having a reason to?

Forgetting a name was not on the list either. He made a mistake. There were other plausible ways to handle the situation. Like correcting him on a kindly basis. That would had been nice. Instead, she chose a more aggressive manner. That shouldn’t have surprised him. Ever since he met the feline, she had been aggressive.

Though he was ready to apologize, he decided against it. His heart hardened at the mention of her hating him. He sharply turned back to her and retorted, ‘’Well, it’s not my job to know your whole life story! Your name matters as little as my life, apparently.’’ The tom gets up, ready to stalk off and find something better to do, but he wasn’t done with her yet. He had enough of her witty remarks, her know-it-all knowledge, and her conceited standpoint on life--her life, her looks-- anything about her!

He wanted to shout at her, make her feel sorry, make her know how much she had hurt him inside, but he knew she didn’t care. The feline lived too far in her own world to ever take notice of anyone’s feelings. Have she feelings of her own? The tom huffed, and looked away. He refused to allow her to hurt him--claw him in his heart and making his self-esteem low than it already was. The tom was furious, and he hardly ever became furious. Though he understood why she was mad, but in all honesty, she had been pushing his buttons the first time he came to talk to her. What was her problem anyway?

The tom sat still for a moment. He recalled earlier about how he wished she did throw the rock at him. Then, without thinking, he said, ‘’I wished you had threw that rock at me. At least I wouldn’t have to see your face anymore.’’ It was a bad enough compliment, but the tom never believed in calling females ugly. It was not his forte, and he learned this from his mother. He held a high amount of respect for she-cats and found them all beautiful to stare at. However, the feline in front of him was making him think differently. Nah, don’t allow one she-cat to change how you view life. He nodded his head to himself, but he refused to look at her. Perhaps not looking at her will calm him down and make him that happy tom he was just moments go.

Once he felt at ease, the tom closed his eyes for a second, thinking. He opened them up and flicked them towards the she-cat. ‘’If you want me to know your name, you could had just corrected me.’’ He says, calmly and firmly. His head was lifted, his eyes closed. Once he turned his head to not stare at her, he continued, ‘’But since I’m not worth anyone’s time, I don’t know why you’re wasting it talking to me, so how about we fix this problem, and I’ll just leave?’’ He sneered, his fur bristling. For a young apprentice, he felt stressed moments after meeting the female. Granted, their first meeting didn’t go well, and they both exchanged some pretty hurtful comments. Spiralpaw, however was threw, and he turned lashing his tail to stalk away. A few cats looked at him, but he didn’t look back up. ‘’Not worth anyone’s time, huh?’’ He snorted, bringing his head back up, and looked back once at the she-cat before he found another spot he could sit down at. Getting away from her had to be the best thing he done already.

For the first time in his life, Spiralpaw felt that he made an enemy. The tom usually spoiled himself with friends, but having an enemy...that left a sharp, hard rock weighing him down.
Caracalpaw's eyes narrowed as Spiralpaw slowly moved back, his eyes widening as he did so. Whilst Spiralpaw felt alarmed, the abyssinian felt mad. Really mad. So mad, she wouldn't be very surprised if she were to suddenly explode into a ball of fire and kill the arrogant tom in front of her. She was ready to pretty much murder someone. Without realising it, Caracalpaw herself started to move back and straighten her back into a somewhat proud kind of posture, though she felt anything but proud. The apprentices teeth were bared and she was breathing very deeply and slowly, as if trying to calm herself down. The snarl slowly turned into just a scowl, as Caracalpaw fell back into reality and realised what she had just done. The more she thought about it, the more shocked she felt. Had she really just done that? The she-cat had never gotten so mad over something, or someone.

After a short while, Caracalpaw actually felt rather....guilty. She felt guilty and....regretful. What she had said had been rather mean. The apprentice hadn't even known she was capable of doing something like that. She didn't let her shock show through, but she certainly felt it surging through her.

The abyssinian parted her jaws to apologise, but stopped just as she was about to speak. Should she really have to be apologising? Like sure her words had been rather hurtful, but that tom had been extremely rude towards her. It was certainly a debatable topic, but she didn't have time to debate about it. The she-cat closed her mouth, deciding that if she really did want to apologise, then she would do so later. For now, she needed some time to properly think about it. She would make sure she didn't leave it too long.

Her whole decision was immediately decided at his next remark. The flame in her eyes flared up again as she felt hatred rising up in her. "I never asked for you to know about my whole life! That'd just be creepy. But then again, you are a freak aren't you?" Caracalpaw spat, her eyes narrowed and accusing. Any feelings of guilt and regret had immediately been washed away with the few words he had spoken. "What lies. My name matters a lot, your life on the other paw, doesn't" Caracalpaw snarled softly, a scowl resting upon her face.

As Spiralpaw huffed and looked away, Caracalpaw felt herself doing the same. In all honesty, they looked like two bickering kits who were disagreeing over who won the game. But the abyssinian couldn't help it that she felt a deep dislike for the tom. She didn't like how he thought so highly of himself. She also didn't like how he had to talk about it. Ugh, why did he have to come along anyway? I was having a perfectly fine idiot free day before he just had to come along and talk to me, Caracalpaw thought bitterly. It wasn't fair that she had to be the one dealing with such an arrogant tom. She hated arrogance, it was something she just couldn't put up with.

Slowly, she turned her head around to look at the male apprentice as he spoke. She felt her eyes narrowing once again and she felt the urge to bite him. She bit her tongue to make sure she didn't commit such a crime, but that didn't stop her from imagining it. "And i'm glad I didn't. I don't need an even uglier face to look at," Caracalpaw replied flatly, the words tumbling out without a care or thought. The abyssinian appeared to have taken no offence with his statement, rather, she was too focused on insulting him instead. Not only did she want to insult him. She wanted to do more than that. She wanted to hurt him. She wanted to hurt him physically, and mentally.

It only took Caracalpaw a few seconds to realise what she had just thought, and she took those thoughts back. She wasn't that kind of cat. She didn't enjoy hurting others. The apprentice did indeed want to make the tom feel sorry for all he had said to her, but she wouldn't want to do that by hurting him. Maybe she would tug at his emotions a bit, but nothing that went to the extremes of biting or throwing rocks. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't let you continue to talk so selfishly. Someone had to tell you eventually," Caracalpaw said bluntly, many emotions swimming in her yellow hues. They weren't good emotions though. They were dark ones, negative ones. "Who said I was going to spent all my precious time talking to you? I was just making sure that you got the message first," the abyssinian replied sharply, rolling her eyes. Caracalpaw watched as Spiralpaw started to walk away. Good, was all that she could think.

"Nope. Not a single soul's."

The statement was said as a soft snarl, the abyssinian wasn't even sure if Spiralpaw had heard her, but it wasn't like she cared. With that, Caracalpaw rose to her paws and walked off, disappearing into the depths of the apprentice's den.

They had thrown rocks harder and harder, and the wounds had cut deeper and deeper.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old April 2nd, 2017, 07:32 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Cat (Star :3) View Post
"Don't call me!!" Swiftpaw began, then growled and jumped off of him "Whatever. Just meat me out in the territory when you're ready." She whipped around and stomped away, tail high and grumbling to herself
"But Swift!" Snowpaw meowed "We're not done training!"
"I am!" Swiftpaw called back.
"Oh dear," Snowpaw rolled her eyes, nosing Curly and eyeing Hunterpaw before trotting after Swiftpaw.
"Yeesh," Hunterpaw's usually cheeky smile was gone now as he stood, watching Swiftpaw go. "I dont think she likes me that much." His mind flickered back to when he was younger, his mother storming out on him and his father, and his face darkened in confusion.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old April 2nd, 2017, 08:55 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
"Yeesh," Hunterpaw's usually cheeky smile was gone now as he stood, watching Swiftpaw go. "I dont think she likes me that much." His mind flickered back to when he was younger, his mother storming out on him and his father, and his face darkened in confusion.
Springwind was there. He watched the whole scene play out. At first everything was fun and games but soon the older tom came to realize that...it was a harsh understanding. Springwind himself knew how it felt to be rejected. The tom hadn't had a strong suite in the past when it came to she-cats yet his apprentice was the little flirt. An annoying flirt but he was a flirt.

After some time of just watching the younger tom Springwind decides to pad after him and sat down on his Guanches next to him. He could see the dark look in the apprentice's eyes, and wanted to avoid seeing it. "Listen here, bud." Springwind started and wished he hadn't. What was he suppose to tell the younger tom? That everything would be alright? Because it probably wouldn't be alright. He didn't want to provide false hope to his apprentice. "At least you landed a date, huh!?" Springwind piped, hoping to lighten the situation. "Alina's not going to be happy about that! I tell you!" The tom gave a nervous chuckle, joking lightly. In all honesty he just wanted his apprentice to feel good again. To stay away from what his father had done. The tom was still young, why was he allowing himself to flirt to get his heart broken? Haven't he learned from his father's mistake? Probably not, since his father was never around. "But no seriously, what you need to do is focus and stop flirting around. A special she-cat will come around if you allow her the time to prepare for you."
Old April 2nd, 2017, 09:08 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Springwind was there. He watched the whole scene play out. At first everything was fun and games but soon the older tom came to realize that...it was a harsh understanding. Springwind himself knew how it felt to be rejected. The tom hadn't had a strong suite in the past when it came to she-cats yet his apprentice was the little flirt. An annoying flirt but he was a flirt.

After some time of just watching the younger tom Springwind decides to pad after him and sat down on his Guanches next to him. He could see the dark look in the apprentice's eyes, and wanted to avoid seeing it. "Listen here, bud." Springwind started and wished he hadn't. What was he suppose to tell the younger tom? That everything would be alright? Because it probably wouldn't be alright. He didn't want to provide false hope to his apprentice. "At least you landed a date, huh!?" Springwind piped, hoping to lighten the situation. "Alina's not going to be happy about that! I tell you!" The tom gave a nervous chuckle, joking lightly. In all honesty he just wanted his apprentice to feel good again. To stay away from what his father had done. The tom was still young, why was he allowing himself to flirt to get his heart broken? Haven't he learned from his father's mistake? Probably not, since his father was never around. "But no seriously, what you need to do is focus and stop flirting around. A special she-cat will come around if you allow her the time to prepare for you."
Hunterpaw looked startled to hear his mentor speak, and quickly turned his head to stare at him, ears flicking in surprise. The black and white Tom sat back and gave him a confused look. "Why would Aluna care? She doesnt like me either." He chuckled, deciding not to add the words he wanted to say next. Not sure any she-cat does.

Why did he flirt, anyway? He said he wanted to avoid getting hurt, so why did he bother trying to find a she-cat he was willing to be with? His max for a relationship was two weeks - No more, no less, and then it was over and he moved on. The realization hit him hard and he cringed. Ohh...I've turned into my father. His ears went back almost immediately, but before he could think any further, Springwind was speaking again.

"Yeah, yeah." Did he mentor think he was hurt? No. He wasnt hurt. He was used to it. Used to people leaving. His mother, his father, most his siblings, now Swiftpaw. What's next, was Curlypaw going to leave him, too? The thought made his fur prickle uneasily as he looked over toward his best friend. So what if he does. I dont need him. I dont need anybody. He decided with a flick of his fluffy tail. But at the same time he knew it wasnt true. Curlypaw was...Some of the reason he hadnt left WindClan yet. He couldnt just up and leave his best friend...Or Springwind.

The thought of his mentor had Hunterpaw turning back to the only father-figure he had in his life at the moment, and he gave a shrug. "I think i'll cancel that date. Its wrong to make her go if she doesnt want to, who would want to date a half-Clan scum anyway?" The black and white Tom chuckled dryly as he stood up, shaking out his thick fur. His gaze flickered to the sky, then back to his mentor, tail flicking side to side.

Forever...

Old April 2nd, 2017, 09:44 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Hunterpaw looked startled to hear his mentor speak, and quickly turned his head to stare at him, ears flicking in surprise. The black and white Tom sat back and gave him a confused look. "Why would Aluna care? She doesnt like me either." He chuckled, deciding not to add the words he wanted to say next. Not sure any she-cat does.

Why did he flirt, anyway? He said he wanted to avoid getting hurt, so why did he bother trying to find a she-cat he was willing to be with? His max for a relationship was two weeks - No more, no less, and then it was over and he moved on. The realization hit him hard and he cringed. Ohh...I've turned into my father. His ears went back almost immediately, but before he could think any further, Springwind was speaking again.

"Yeah, yeah." Did he mentor think he was hurt? No. He wasnt hurt. He was used to it. Used to people leaving. His mother, his father, most his siblings, now Swiftpaw. What's next, was Curlypaw going to leave him, too? The thought made his fur prickle uneasily as he looked over toward his best friend. So what if he does. I dont need him. I dont need anybody. He decided with a flick of his fluffy tail. But at the same time he knew it wasnt true. Curlypaw was...Some of the reason he hadnt left WindClan yet. He couldnt just up and leave his best friend...Or Springwind.

The thought of his mentor had Hunterpaw turning back to the only father-figure he had in his life at the moment, and he gave a shrug. "I think i'll cancel that date. Its wrong to make her go if she doesnt want to, who would want to date a half-Clan scum anyway?" The black and white Tom chuckled dryly as he stood up, shaking out his thick fur. His gaze flickered to the sky, then back to his mentor, tail flicking side to side.
Springwind slightly turned away, thinking of that upturned niece of his. She was something...that needed to be tamed. Just like Hunterpaw, Alunapaw aimlessly flirted. Though she never truly meant what she said. The poor apprentice always been that way since she was a kit--nursed by a queen when her mother left, and later...her father, his brother died. Then, he had to step up and play "father" to her just as he was trying to do with Hunterpaw. He knew the tom had so much to live for, to look forward to. "Eh, yeah...she's complicated. I advise for you to stay away from her." Springwind tells this to all the younger toms who wants to get to know his niece. Not in a sense of protecting her, but protecting them. The older tom knew how well his niece worked. She was conniving and manipulative whenever she wanted to be. It was quite a selfish thing, something he needed to train her on.

For now he would focus on his own apprentice. That's all that mattered. By time the day ended, he would go and talk to her. "You're not half-clan scum. Stop saying that. As far as I'm concerned, you are a windclan cat. Be a proud one. Stop allowing others to belittle you. There's so much to you than you know. And stop with the careless attitude! Unless you want to pick ticks from the elders!" Springwind says, his voice tainted with playfulness but full of authority. The tom jump to his paws, swishing his tail. "Cancel the date of you want. It could either be the greatest thing that happened to you or the worse thing that happened to you." He shrugged and turned away, flicking his tail for Hunterpaw to follow. "For now, stop focusing on these pretty she-cats. They're nothing but trouble I tell you." He chuckled. "You're running is also good. Nothing wrong with practicing though. However I'm far more concerned with your battle skills, so I'll need you to do a couple pouncing lessons with..." Springwind eyes scanned around the area to see if he could find a nice target for Hunterpaw to practice his sneak attack.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 09:55 AM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

"I think you shouldn't cancel it," Curlypaw mewed, looking up at his friend "Swiftpaw might be snappy, but she really cares for you as her friend. I don't think she'd want to hurt your feelings."
Old April 2nd, 2017, 10:32 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Springwind slightly turned away, thinking of that upturned niece of his. She was something...that needed to be tamed. Just like Hunterpaw, Alunapaw aimlessly flirted. Though she never truly meant what she said. The poor apprentice always been that way since she was a kit--nursed by a queen when her mother left, and later...her father, his brother died. Then, he had to step up and play "father" to her just as he was trying to do with Hunterpaw. He knew the tom had so much to live for, to look forward to. "Eh, yeah...she's complicated. I advise for you to stay away from her." Springwind tells this to all the younger toms who wants to get to know his niece. Not in a sense of protecting her, but protecting them. The older tom knew how well his niece worked. She was conniving and manipulative whenever she wanted to be. It was quite a selfish thing, something he needed to train her on.

For now he would focus on his own apprentice. That's all that mattered. By time the day ended, he would go and talk to her. "You're not half-clan scum. Stop saying that. As far as I'm concerned, you are a windclan cat. Be a proud one. Stop allowing others to belittle you. There's so much to you than you know. And stop with the careless attitude! Unless you want to pick ticks from the elders!" Springwind says, his voice tainted with playfulness but full of authority. The tom jump to his paws, swishing his tail. "Cancel the date of you want. It could either be the greatest thing that happened to you or the worse thing that happened to you." He shrugged and turned away, flicking his tail for Hunterpaw to follow. "For now, stop focusing on these pretty she-cats. They're nothing but trouble I tell you." He chuckled. "You're running is also good. Nothing wrong with practicing though. However I'm far more concerned with your battle skills, so I'll need you to do a couple pouncing lessons with..." Springwind eyes scanned around the area to see if he could find a nice target for Hunterpaw to practice his sneak attack.
Hunterpaw had to grin at the advice, shaking his head in amusement to his mentor's words. "Noted. She doesnt seem like the kind to mess with. Fierce, like Swiftpaw." He commented as he shook out his fur again, giving his chest a few quick licks. True Alunapaw seemed like one he shouldnt mess with, but thats what made her so....Intriguing, to him.

Hunterpaw turned to Curlypaw as he spoke and his ears flicked up slightly. "Maybe. I dont know what to do yet." He managed a smile. "I dont think she likes me like that anyway," He flicked his tail over his best friends ears before turning back to Springwind.

His mentor's next words had him blinking up at the older Tom in a mixture of surprise and confusion. "Well I am half-Clan," He mewed, ears flicking as he thought of his mother. It was always a bittersweet thought to remember her warm fur and her milky scent, the way she sang to him...It was all so faded and blurry but he could remember ThunderClan, remember the nightly trips he and his mother made to the border to meet his father regularly. They had all been one happy family until the next Tom came along. Then Hunter's mother dumped him on his father and left one night. Hunterpaw never saw her since.

A haunted look flickered through his dark brown eyes. He'd never forget that night, his parents last ever fight. This one hadnt been bloody or anything - His father had been an abusive mate before but now he was somewhat different. This one had just consisted of yowling and snapping at eachother until finally Hunter's mother had stormed off, never to return. Hunterpaw found himself blinking, swallowing back the sudden lump in his throat. Who needs her anyway? Not me! I dont need anyone!

Hunterpaw shook his head vigorously and turned back to Springwind, looking up at him as the older cat started walking away. He'd only caught the last part of his sentence; so I'll need you to do a couple pouncing lessons with... He watched his mentor look around and a grin spread over his maw. Crouching swiftly, he tensed up and leaped for Springwind, his sheathed paws aiming for his mentors side to try and knock him over.

Fencall watched for a long moment, then turned to Curlypaw. "We should get training too," He said, shaking out his fur calmly. "We're wasting daylight."

Forever...

Closed Thread