Last post by Fish
Today 03:22 AM

Old September 14th, 2017, 09:18 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

(Ah I'm so sorry about this! I didn't see this till now </3 )
Kiwituft shook her head, coming up empty, and each time she thought she smelled something, it was stale and old, and she realized that this wasn't looking great. If they weren't lucky, they would be returning to camp empty pawed. Bee-brained twolegs. She thought, flicking her tail in annoyance. “Anything?” she asked, looking over at Cherrypaw and Tigerdawn, still scenting the air, but found nothing.
@Flameleaf

(You're ok )
Cherrypaw shook her head sadly. Rumbling noises and heavy crashing sounds imminated from the direction of the Thunderpath along with the raised calls of twoleg voices. It was the new background noise that had come to replace the songs of birds. The apprentice sighed, and looked toward her mentor with eyes dull with faded hope and hunger. "What should we do?"

Last edited by Charmer; September 14th, 2017 at 09:19 AM.
Old September 14th, 2017, 01:08 PM
Dead Account

My Mood: Fine

(For Aquarius)

Halfkit wandered through the forest. He was confused, as he had gotten lost on his wander through the forest. He had just wanted to look for herbs so he could be useful, but he had lost the trail he had left. He had used some bits of fur he had taken from the freshkill leftovers, and also some bones. But, he had heard some loud noises from the thunderpath, which spooked him and turned him around. He was lost, had no ways of telling where he was, and his only two legs couldn't carry him anymore. He fell to the ground, his legs aching. He sighed, resting. Maybe someone knew he was out and had noticed his absence,
and would come to save him. He would be fine. Everything would be fine.
"Hello? Is anyone there?" The kit mewled out, his voice shaking. He hoped a friendly cat would find him, and not some fox or a badger.
Old September 14th, 2017, 03:44 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Mintkit let out a gentle chuckle, rolling her eyes slightly in amusement. "Good! Luckily, so am I. I'm so quiet all the time, I bet nobody even knows i'm gone." The words were filled with pure amusement, not even feeling bad in the slightest that her escape probably went unnoticed. In fact, she sounded rather proud of herself. "See? Observing and sitting quietlyhas more than one advantage." She sang, giving him a carefree grin. She felt more lighter than before. Ecstatic that it had been confirmed that he was, indeed, her best friend. And she was his. And they would do anything for eachother.... That's what Mintkit had wanted for a long time now. It'd just taken her a while to see that though. But now that she did she wasn't going to let it go. She was going to hold on to this friendship with everything she had.

The she-kit stretched out both of her front paws, arching her back in a luxurious stretch. She heard a few cracks and let out a satisfied sigh, smiling to herself as she straightened up. Now she felt much more energized; Ready for another spar that was for sure. Mintkit liked sparring with Marshpaw. He was fun to train with. Even though he was huge and could probably crush her - She knew he wasn't going to. He was all too careful not to. Mintkit chuckled and turned to the Tom when he spoke, pricking her ears as she awaited his response. She watched as his muscles tense, but before she could register what that meant, he had already let out a yowl and was launching at her. Mintkit's face filled with surprise at first, and then pleasure. Yes! He wanted to continue the game. Perfect!

He was trying to tackle her, that much she knew; But Mintkit wasn't going to allow herself to be pinned so easily. The she-kit managed to duck his paws and squirm away, giggling to herself. She skidded and turned on her paws to face him again, sticking her tongue out playfully. "Missed me!" She squealed with a laugh, tensing to launch at him this time. And she did almost instantly; She sprang at him, taking a different approach this time. One front paw was aimed for Marshpaw's shoulder, the other for his paws, trying to knock him down, and possibly pin him. Of course she hoped if he did fall, he wouldn't hit the ground with too much force; She didn't want to hurt him, but seriously doubted that she could. Her ice blue eyes were lit with excitement and happiness, and there was a challenging smirk on her face. She definitely didn't want this relationship to end. And hopefully it wouldn't, not for a long time. Not ever.
What the younger cat had said bothered him. What did she mean, nobody even knew that she was gone? Whether that bothered her or not, it worried him just a little bit. Why - why - would Mintkit feel like she wasn't seen? Or at least, like nobody knew she was gone? Like she had said... she was quiet. That wasn't a reason for her to be afraid that no one saw her. The tom gave his friend a partly worried look, before realizing that she was still fine. Maybe this just wasn't a big deal for her! And besides, it would be easier to sneak her out so that they could have more days like this. He would have thought that her Aunts and Uncles would keep a better watch on her, a closer eye at least, but perhaps they were busy with their own things. Someone should be watching them at all times!

Except Marshpaw was kind of glad they weren't, because he never would have gotten to know a very sweet particular young feline. "Hey!" The tom protested, his optics sparking with frustration as she stuck her tongue out at him. Of course he knew it was just playful - Mintkit didn't seem like someone who would just be plain-out disrespectful, and even if she was, it really wasn't any of his business. The tom felt a sudden impact as Mintkit hit both his shoulder and his paws - and the force of that actually did manage to bring the larger feline down. The she cat was on top of him - and it seemed like she was trying to pin him, but Marshpaw wasn't going to be brought down that easily. He pushed her off of him, lightly, holding her in the air with his paws for a moment. She was so small, she could probably have fit on only two of his paws!! How adorable was that? And she was so light, he could easily lift her up... it was like lifting a mouse!

Except, unlike some cats who would mean that as an insult, Marshpaw meant it as a compliment of the best kind. For him, there was nothing better then a small she cat. They were the most adorable of all. And Mintkit - as he had thought before - would definitely be a knockout when she got older. He would protect her, though. There were some cats who just lived to take advantage of others. Some cats who had no consideration for others' feelings. There were some cats who just couldn't let another live in peace, they had to do something to ruin their lives. Marshpaw had known a few of those cats. Namely one who had broken his heart - but that was all in the past.

The present was way better then the past, in more ways then one, and the one way that it was the best was getting to spend time with this precious kit. She was the cutest kit Marshpaw had ever met in his lifetime. And she was the most fun to be around. "You can't get me that easily, cutie." He teased her lightly. Had she been an actual enemy, this would have been a point where he would have thrown her. As it was, he set her back down on the ground and stared at her with his dark optics sparkling happily.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 14th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[Stupid School!]

Tigerdawn sighed and brushed her tail across the forest floor. "I think… We... She hesitated. "Maybe we could hunt in WindClan territory?" She suggested with a shrug.
@Bad Wolf

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; September 14th, 2017 at 03:46 PM.
Old September 14th, 2017, 03:59 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Flameleaf

(You're ok )
Cherrypaw shook her head sadly. Rumbling noises and heavy crashing sounds imminated from the direction of the Thunderpath along with the raised calls of twoleg voices. It was the new background noise that had come to replace the songs of birds. The apprentice sighed, and looked toward her mentor with eyes dull with faded hope and hunger. "What should we do?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
[Stupid School!]

Tigerdawn sighed and brushed her tail across the forest floor. "I think… We... She hesitated. "Maybe we could hunt in WindClan territory?" She suggested with a shrug.
@Bad Wolf
Kiwituft shook her head, her eyes narrowed and thoughtful, tail twitching slightly as she walked, head down and ears pinned back. She didn't have any ideas, and glanced at Tigerdawn helplessly, only to stare in surprise at Tigerdawn's words. She knew well enough the unfriendly rivalries between ThunderClan and WindClan, but that? She shrugged. “We'd have to be careful to disguise our scent, so we don't leave much ThunderClan scent in WindClan territory. Can you imagine how angry Blazingstar would be if he found out? But we can't starve, either....” she shook her head, her long silky fur spiking out slightly, especially the little tuft atop her head that always stuck up.
Old September 14th, 2017, 04:02 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
What the younger cat had said bothered him. What did she mean, nobody even knew that she was gone? Whether that bothered her or not, it worried him just a little bit. Why - why - would Mintkit feel like she wasn't seen? Or at least, like nobody knew she was gone? Like she had said... she was quiet. That wasn't a reason for her to be afraid that no one saw her. The tom gave his friend a partly worried look, before realizing that she was still fine. Maybe this just wasn't a big deal for her! And besides, it would be easier to sneak her out so that they could have more days like this. He would have thought that her Aunts and Uncles would keep a better watch on her, a closer eye at least, but perhaps they were busy with their own things. Someone should be watching them at all times!

Except Marshpaw was kind of glad they weren't, because he never would have gotten to know a very sweet particular young feline. "Hey!" The tom protested, his optics sparking with frustration as she stuck her tongue out at him. Of course he knew it was just playful - Mintkit didn't seem like someone who would just be plain-out disrespectful, and even if she was, it really wasn't any of his business. The tom felt a sudden impact as Mintkit hit both his shoulder and his paws - and the force of that actually did manage to bring the larger feline down. The she cat was on top of him - and it seemed like she was trying to pin him, but Marshpaw wasn't going to be brought down that easily. He pushed her off of him, lightly, holding her in the air with his paws for a moment. She was so small, she could probably have fit on only two of his paws!! How adorable was that? And she was so light, he could easily lift her up... it was like lifting a mouse!

Except, unlike some cats who would mean that as an insult, Marshpaw meant it as a compliment of the best kind. For him, there was nothing better then a small she cat. They were the most adorable of all. And Mintkit - as he had thought before - would definitely be a knockout when she got older. He would protect her, though. There were some cats who just lived to take advantage of others. Some cats who had no consideration for others' feelings. There were some cats who just couldn't let another live in peace, they had to do something to ruin their lives. Marshpaw had known a few of those cats. Namely one who had broken his heart - but that was all in the past.

The present was way better then the past, in more ways then one, and the one way that it was the best was getting to spend time with this precious kit. She was the cutest kit Marshpaw had ever met in his lifetime. And she was the most fun to be around. "You can't get me that easily, cutie." He teased her lightly. Had she been an actual enemy, this would have been a point where he would have thrown her. As it was, he set her back down on the ground and stared at her with his dark optics sparkling happily.
"Ha ha!" For the small time that Mintkit was "pinning" Marshpaw, she had her nose pressed to his, grinning in a teasing manner. "Who's the Champion now, Marshy-- Whoa!" A surprised squeal escaped her when he began pushing her off, only to lift her up into the air slightly. Gasping, the she-kit clung to his paws, looking down at him through wide ice blue eyes. But they held no fear, just surprise at first, and then amazement. Was she that small, where he could lift her up so easily? A laugh escaped her lips, a grin spreading across her maw in an instant. "I feel like im flying." She admitted, mostly to herself. She continued holding onto him, though, not too keen on falling even though it wasn't that much of a height difference. Okay. That was a lie. Compared to how close she usually was to the ground, this was like standing on top of the Highpeak! Not that she'd ever been on top of the Highpeak, having sneaked out while her mother was asleep... No, definitely not.

So maybe she had more of an adventurous streak than she'd given herself credit for. She wrinkled her nose and drew her whiskers back playfully when he teased her, sticking her tongue out at him again. "Cutie? I'm not cute. I'm vicious. Rawr!" As if to prove a point, she let out what was probably the most squeaky growl ever as she flicked her paws down, attempting to bat at his nose, but it was obvious she would fail. At least until he lowered her to the ground, then she managed to deliver a few gentle bats to his nose, scampering forward since he was still on the ground.

"You tired?" Mintkit sat down in front of him, reaching out to poke his nose gently with a paw, then his ears, then his forehead, giggling to herself. She didn't exactly know why she was acting like such a kit, but she liked it. It felt like she was still young and immature, but also a little too intelligent for her age. The blue-point Siamese laid down as well, the tips of her paws lightly pressed to Marshpaw's chest as she stretched her head out to rest it over his shoulder, peering down at him through soft ice blue eyes. "I'm not tired." She boasted, a smirk tugging at her maw. "I'm pretty energized actually. But if you're tired, I wouldn't mind if you wanna go back." She offered kindly, tilting her head at him. She wasn't sure if he'd want to head back to camp for a nap or not; Hopefully not. She wanted to continue the sparring match, but he hadn't gotten up, so she assumed he was either tired or wanted to do something else. If that was the case, Mintkit let her eyes flicker around, What else could we do? Hm.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 14th, 2017, 06:28 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie View Post
AmberLeaf sighed letting her tail drop "Alright then" she said
Mapleflame smiled, walking as he moved beside to the she-at. "So, What's your name?" He mewed.
Old September 14th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Once Sparrowfang finished raking the fox, it reared up. Morningblue released his grip and dropped down, darting to stand beside Sparrowfang. The two warriors faced the fox together, hissing. Morningblue's hackles were raised and his fur stuck out until he looked twice as big. The fox turned and began to flee, yelping from pain and terror. Morningblue gave chase at once, intent on driving it off Thunderclan territory.
SparrowFang was going to stay put, but when MorningBlue ran off to chase the fox she darted after him. Quickly the trees passed overhead and the fox was getting closer and closer to their border. SparrowFang leapt over a log and continued to run as fast as her legs would take her. Not wanting MorningBlue to look down on her she sprinted even faster and tried her hardest to get ahead of him. Almost ignoring the fact that they were chasing a fox, she was determined to run faster than him.
Old September 14th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
SparrowFang was going to stay put, but when MorningBlue ran off to chase the fox she darted after him. Quickly the trees passed overhead and the fox was getting closer and closer to their border. SparrowFang leapt over a log and continued to run as fast as her legs would take her. Not wanting MorningBlue to look down on her she sprinted even faster and tried her hardest to get ahead of him. Almost ignoring the fact that they were chasing a fox, she was determined to run faster than him.
At last the fox crossed the border into Shadowclan territory, and Morningblue stopped as the fox continued to run off into the distance. The tom was panting heavily, but he managed to loose a long and loud yowl of victory as he watched it disappear into the pine woods. He looked back to see Sparrowfang. His eyes were alive and glittering with triumph. "Next time he'll think twice before setting paw on Thunderclan land," he meowed with a satisfied grin. "You were excellent!"

Old September 14th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
At last the fox crossed the border into Shadowclan territory, and Morningblue stopped as the fox continued to run off into the distance. The tom was panting heavily, but he managed to loose a long and loud yowl of victory as he watched it disappear into the pine woods. He looked back to see Sparrowfang. His eyes were alive and glittering with triumph. "Next time he'll think twice before setting paw on Thunderclan land," he meowed with a satisfied grin. "You were excellent!"
SparrowFang felt weirdly alive and at least not complaining about something for once. Maybe MorningBlue wasn't so bad. He wasn't annoying her like most cats, which was strange. It felt weird. "Thank you," she replied. The words felt weird in her mouth. Thank you. Not that she hasn't thanked any cat before. The way she said it was weird. It was like she actually meant what she said, that she actually was thankful for his compliment. It didn't have a hint of sarcasm in it. I like this.