Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 04:14 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:47 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Fawn
Today 01:46 AM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 01:46 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 01:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 6th, 2017, 07:52 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Minkpaw had been within the shade of the apprentice den, sniffing around. It was their first day as an apprentice, after all, and they were eager to learn everything possible - including all the interesting scents of their new den. They woke up early, as they always do. They were incredibly rambunctious, and simply could not stay asleep for too long. Sometimes, they'd wake up several times between sleep with paws that itched to move. In fact, Minkpaw had woken up by dawn, but successfully managed to force themselves to remain in their nest as they awaited all the other apprentices to leave. That's when they made their move - they sniffed and searched the entire den; possibly destroying a few nests during the inspection, but they did try their best to put those nests back together again.

They bounded towards the entrance where they were supposed to meet their new mentor, Amberflame. Minkpaw had no idea who Amberflame was, but they determined that their mention would be a ginger cat based off their prefix. And how many ginger cats would be waiting at the camp entrance? Exactly. They spotted the dusty-ginger she-cat by the gaping opening to the outside of the camp walls. This would be their first time out of camp - how exciting! They came to an abrupt halt about two tail-lengths away from Amberflame. Their excitement and crazily speedy rush to reach the entrance did not leave them panting for breath. Minkpaw was a feline with unlimited energy; they learned how to put their air to use.

The brown apprentice's short, thick pelt was messy, not that they minded. They could care less about their appearance, though they owned a rather beautiful one. Their blue eyes had a purple tint to them, if you looked closely, that is. And they shone vibrantly, practically begging for attention. Right now, the young cat's expression was one of excitement, and their paws moved swiftly against the earth as they anxiously awaited their mentor's words.

Amberflame, on the other hand, didn't look too thrilled at the arrival of the younger cat. Her hues were colder then they should have been, and her expression was displeased. But, after a moment of the apprentice looking at her like that, Amberflame's own expression softened. After all, it was normal to be excited-- sometimes overexcited-- at the prospect of becoming an apprentice. It was a wonderful thing! And they were already an apprentice. Amberflame looked them over, her own hues carefully guarded and somewhat sterner then they needed to be, but at least they were looking directly at her. "Minkpaw." Her voice was calm, collected... maybe stern was too strong of a word to describe it, but it was definitely somewhere along those lines. Stern might have been a good word to describe it. Calm was probably better, however-- Amberflame wasn't exactly a stern cat.

"Excited much?"
She asked, noting their expression, their paws shuffling eagerly as though they just couldn't sit still, and the light of excitement shining in their eyes. Of course they would have that light. Practically every new apprentice or warrior Amberflame had seen in her life had that light. She had had it, on the day when she first became a warrior. But it wasn't that great. It definitely wasn't the glorified, amazing experience that everyone seemed to put up on a pedestal. It wasn't even anywhere close to that type of experience. But it was one that no one would ever forget, thanks to name changes and new responsibilities. Why were there always so many changes in a Clan? You changed your name, your rank... sometimes appearance and personality changed with age and rank as well.

As far as Amberflame knew, the Dusk Syndicate cats didn't go through that type of junk. They had the same name their whole life. Not always the same rank, though. And Healers were looked down upon, apparantly. The very thought of that made Amberflame angry, but what could she do about it? Nothing. That was what. Absolutely nothing. "Well, if you're ready we can get going. Unless you'd like to jump around a little more?" She asked. The sarcasm in her voice was practically inaudible-- it was hard to tell that she was joking. Mainly because the multi-colored, patterned female didn't joke much. No, she was normally serious. Except, it appeared, for right now. Maybe it was just having an apprentice at all that made Amberflame feel a little more lighthearted. The trust that was put into that, and the fact that Gyrestar had entrusted a new apprentice to her, a new warrior, was very exciting to the feline. She awaited the younger cat's answer to her somewhat sarcastic question before she moved into the territory as she knew they would be doing momentarily

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; April 6th, 2017 at 07:53 PM.
Old April 6th, 2017, 08:03 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Blackcrystal gave a gentle laugh at her companion as she looked up at him from being pinned down. The she-cat half-lidded her eyes, and shook her head. ''You must have been practicing.'' She purred. She haven't practiced her fighting technique in a while. She was busy with other things, such as helping the new queens and their kits. She was also busy with talking with her other good friend, Wheatfur. The she-cat looked at Orangetail, distantly getting lose in his orbs, lost in her mind. She tilted her head slightly, enjoying the feel of the long grass she was pinned against. After a short while, she finally came back to reality and she gave him a smirk, ''You can let me up now.'' She allowed one of her paws to graze his front paws, feeling the softness it carried.
Orangetail smirked a bit, "Looks like you need some more practice." He chuckled a bit. He tilted his head a bit as he watched Blackcrystal, he met her eyes and felt his nervousness come back. He saw her mouth move but was too lost in her eyes to realize what she had said. He shook his head and folded his ears back, his muscles bunched up as he realized he had been staring for too long. "O-oh, I am sorry. What did you say?"

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 6th, 2017, 08:50 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Orangetail smirked a bit, "Looks like you need some more practice." He chuckled a bit. He tilted his head a bit as he watched Blackcrystal, he met her eyes and felt his nervousness come back. He saw her mouth move but was too lost in her eyes to realize what she had said. He shook his head and folded his ears back, his muscles bunched up as he realized he had been staring for too long. "O-oh, I am sorry. What did you say?"
Blackcrystal snorted, finding that the tom was acting daft. She continued to rub her paw against his front paws, enjoying the feeling of his fur. ''I said,'' she paused, half-lidding her eyelids, as if she were narrowing them at him. ''Can...you...let...me...up?'' She giggled softly, and raised one of her paws to touch the side of his cheek. ''Staring won't get you anywhere, darling.'' She says, and waited for him to step off her.
Old April 6th, 2017, 09:08 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Blackcrystal snorted, finding that the tom was acting daft. She continued to rub her paw against his front paws, enjoying the feeling of his fur. ''I said,'' she paused, half-lidding her eyelids, as if she were narrowing them at him. ''Can...you...let...me...up?'' She giggled softly, and raised one of her paws to touch the side of his cheek. ''Staring won't get you anywhere, darling.'' She says, and waited for him to step off her.

"Oh, what if I don't want to?" He tilted his head and moved his head closer to Blackcrystal. "Well, what do I have to do to get somewhere?" He chuckled. He stared at her for a few more moments before licking between her ears and getting off of her. He began to trot off towards the entrance of the camp without a word.

{Is it okay if we move to the territory?}

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 6th, 2017, 09:30 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
"Oh, what if I don't want to?" He tilted his head and moved his head closer to Blackcrystal. "Well, what do I have to do to get somewhere?" He chuckled. He stared at her for a few more moments before licking between her ears and getting off of her. He began to trot off towards the entrance of the camp without a word.

{Is it okay if we move to the territory?}

{It's okay! Just mention me when you post!}

Blackcrystal sat there confused for a moment, but then she blushed. She laid there for a couple seconds, longer in the grass from the contact they shared before she decided to roll over and get up. She shook most of the debris off her pelt before she trotted alongside him, brushing herself against him before distancing her self away. She wondered what did he meant by: Well, what do I have to do to get somewhere?
Old April 6th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick View Post
"I said i'm okay! I just hurt my leg that's all." meowed Silverkit. She felt pain numb her leg. I'm not okay. My leg really hurts. Silverkit stood up, but fell back down with more pain. "It does hurt." she admitted at last. Silverkit felt weak for showing her pain.
From the second her sister said she was okay, she knew it was a lie. Ripplekit was relieved when Silverkit admitted the pain. That saved her a long lecture she didn't want to go through."Can you walk?" Ripplekit asked, she was unsure if Silverkit would be able to even put pressure on her leg.

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Old April 7th, 2017, 06:19 AM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post

Thornstep nodded in agreement as he sat down. "Yes, it is nice out today. It's a great day to go hunting," He told the friendly she-cat and looked up at the sky for a few seconds. Maybe she'd want to go hunting, He wondered to himself. Looking towards the camp entrance, then looking back at Morningwing he said, "Speaking of that, I was wondering if you would want to go hunting. The prey seems sort of low today."
bump @#1Warrior
Old April 7th, 2017, 09:01 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@Noire

A small, slender framed Molly entered the clearing through the nursery. Her long, loose Ebony pelt hid her in the numerous shadows that floated across the shady clearing. It was one of her many escapes from the nursery. Sure she didn't mind being in there, with her adopted kits, but sometimes it was nice to get out and enjoy life with other clanmates, Warriors like her. She normally just came out to grab food for her and the little ones, but every once in a whil she brought them all out to play, or just goof off. She understood that it could get boring rather fast in the nursery sometimes, especially if you were a four or five moon old kit looking for some apprentice or warrior to show you some early battle moves. Kits were always eager like that, Nightbreeze knew it all too well. She approached the fresh kill pile, planning to just get a small snack until later. Just something to pass time, and give her a break
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 7th, 2017, 10:08 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post

Thornstep nodded in agreement as he sat down. "Yes, it is nice out today. It's a great day to go hunting," He told the friendly she-cat and looked up at the sky for a few seconds. Maybe she'd want to go hunting, He wondered to himself. Looking towards the camp entrance, then looking back at Morningwing he said, "Speaking of that, I was wondering if you would want to go hunting. The prey seems sort of low today."
"I would love to go hunting. I've been stuck in camp all day with no one." she meowed. Morningwing took a deep breath and smelled the air with excitement. I finally get someone to talk to. Morningwing looked at Thornstep. "You ready to go?' she asked. Morningwing was a bit impatient to get out of the camp.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 7th, 2017, 12:31 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

( @Rockstar ) icepaw padded out of the apprentice den and looked around for her mother dawnfrost she wanted to go hunting but didnt want to go alone and she wanted to show her mom what redclaw had taught her

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Closed Thread