Last post by ashtuft
Today 11:07 AM

Old May 24th, 2018, 03:00 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Ashfeather purred happily, tail swishing. It felt good to have Creamdusk be supportive of Ash wanting an apprentice soon. He flicked one of his ears at his brother as Cream spoke again. "Just the usual clan stuff? You sure?" He wondered. He picked up on his littermate's voice growing softer as he talked. Ash wondered if everything was okay with Cream.

Creamdusk gave his brother a reassuring smile. “Yea I’m positive.” He purred and flicked his tail over his brothers ear. “Do you have a kit in mind to take on as an apprentice?” He was curious about who his brother hoped to mentor. The young warrior also wanted to know what made up Ash’s mind on taking one on as well. “What made you consider having one?”
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 24th, 2018, 04:19 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Creamdusk gave his brother a reassuring smile. “Yea I’m positive.” He purred and flicked his tail over his brothers ear. “Do you have a kit in mind to take on as an apprentice?” He was curious about who his brother hoped to mentor. The young warrior also wanted to know what made up Ash’s mind on taking one on as well. “What made you consider having one?”
Ashfeather sighed and smiled at Cream. "There are a couple that have caught my eye. I'm hoping that I can mentor a she-cat, however." He answered. Ash's thoughts jumped to his family's beliefs for a moment. He went most but wasn't sure about the females needing to be queens forever thing. "I feel like its just something that I need to do...to pass on knowledge to the next generation of cats. And I think if I could properly train an apprentice that our family would be proud." Ash chose his words carefully, unsure of what Creamdusk would say.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old May 24th, 2018, 09:02 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Ashfeather sighed and smiled at Cream. "There are a couple that have caught my eye. I'm hoping that I can mentor a she-cat, however." He answered. Ash's thoughts jumped to his family's beliefs for a moment. He went most but wasn't sure about the females needing to be queens forever thing. "I feel like its just something that I need to do...to pass on knowledge to the next generation of cats. And I think if I could properly train an apprentice that our family would be proud." Ash chose his words carefully, unsure of what Creamdusk would say.

Creams eyes widened a bit. “Why a she-cat?” He asked slowly. He wasn’t to fond with how their family treated she-cats, he thought they should be able to do what they wanted, he had decided to never take on a female apprentice in case his upbringing made him do what those in his family did. “Well...” he hesitated a moment before slouching down “if you do get a She-cat as an apprentice...please don’t train her as a forever queen..” Cream said quietly, his mind wandering towards the young kits, she kits ya be exact, who wanted to be the best warrior they can be.
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 24th, 2018, 09:55 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Creams eyes widened a bit. “Why a she-cat?” He asked slowly. He wasn’t to fond with how their family treated she-cats, he thought they should be able to do what they wanted, he had decided to never take on a female apprentice in case his upbringing made him do what those in his family did. “Well...” he hesitated a moment before slouching down “if you do get a She-cat as an apprentice...please don’t train her as a forever queen..” Cream said quietly, his mind wandering towards the young kits, she kits ya be exact, who wanted to be the best warrior they can be.
Ash froze a moment as his brother's eyes widened. "My own mentor was a she-cat. I used to be angry I was paired with her because of our family, but she was a formable warrior and a great fighter." He explained, "I believe that any cat, even a she-cat can be a warrior." He pawed at the ground a moment, his face growing hot...this was his first time being open about his view. His yellow eyes glowed as he looked back up at Cream. "I promise, if I mentor a she-cat, she won't be forced to become a forever queen."

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old May 25th, 2018, 01:19 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Ash froze a moment as his brother's eyes widened. "My own mentor was a she-cat. I used to be angry I was paired with her because of our family, but she was a formable warrior and a great fighter." He explained, "I believe that any cat, even a she-cat can be a warrior." He pawed at the ground a moment, his face growing hot...this was his first time being open about his view. His yellow eyes glowed as he looked back up at Cream. "I promise, if I mentor a she-cat, she won't be forced to become a forever queen."

Cream purred softly and met his eyes. “I guess your former mentor made you see a She-cats worth.” He teased with a small smile. “I’m glad to hear that.” He purred, he really was glad to hear that his brothers views had changed. He smiled at his brother “Whoever your apprentice is will be one of the freates Warriors, after all you’ll be their mentor.”

Last edited by Tazzy; May 25th, 2018 at 01:19 AM.
Old May 25th, 2018, 03:35 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

[Guess who changed his name by accident? haha oops]

After he saw who it was, he let his fur lie flat, just a little, he was still a little tense though. As the deputy responded to his previous questions his fearful expression was replaced with a soft, small smile. "G-gracious Windygale it's j-just you." he giggled, tail twitching. He hadn't had such a good scare in a while, in fact, this morning to be more precise, he broke a record. Snowflower watched as the deputy stayed low, he was confused as to what the other feline was doing, and after a few seconds of brain storming the tom concluded that he other was lying. He did, indeed wish to have the flower. The lanky warrior dropped down onto his stomach, withholding a giggle as the grass beneath tickled his stomach, and inched forward until he was a hairs way away from the blue [was it blue or red?] colored flower. The tom swiveled his head, opened his jaws slightly, and gently gripped the flower stem and plucked it from the ground. At this point the white warrior was practically beaming with joy. It wasn't that he hadn't ever successfully picked a flower before, his flower infested nest proved that, but it was just that this was his first time picking a flower for someone else. Snowflower trotted over to Windygale, tucked the flower behind the others ear, and stepped back, a big, bright smile blossomed on the gentle felines features. "If you really wanted it, y-you could've just said so. Bes-besides it suits you." he purred, eyes half idled. It was really dark outside, and he hated being out in the territory in the dark, but, at least he wasn't alone.

[ I think it was red ^^ but let’s call it blue ]

Windygale watched with interest as the snowy feline delicately nipped the brilliant blue flower, successfully plucking it from the dirt while still preserving the flower’s delicate beauty. He didn’t know about the feline himself, though. The other warrior seemed a bit nervous, perhaps frightened of him. And yet he was... giggling. Still, Snowflower was stuttering. He seemed afraid. The deputy parted his maw to speak, perhaps offer another apology and leave. But the snowy feline trotted over to him and gently pushed the flower behind his ear. The stem tickled his fur, but it felt almost natural. Snowflower spoke to him about how Windygale had wanted the flower, and said it suited him. Windygale almost didn’t know how to reply. He didn’t want to crush the warrior’s emotions, but he didn’t want to just walk away. He noticed the shadows growing longer around the pair, the sky dimming as the sun floated down to join the horizon. Windygale raised his head to look Snowflower straight in the eye, his amber hues searching the other tom’s. Finally, he cleared his throat. “Thank you, Snowflower,” he started, adding a small smile. “I love it. But if you want it, you can have it.” he tried to keep his tone friendly, letting a little regret creep into his tone when he added the part about giving Snowflower the flora if he wanted it.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 25th, 2018, 04:52 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

"I'll believe it when I see it." Ashnose purred, leading his apprentice towards the pines. He flicked his gray tail to his left towards an oak tree amongst the thick pines. "Over there in that oak tree is where you'll find the most squirrels since it's close to ThunderClan territory." Ashnose swiped his tongue over his muzzle just thinking about the tasty creature. "You'll find other ThunderClan prey around here too, obviously, just as you'll find rabbits around the WindClan border."

@Tazzy

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old May 25th, 2018, 05:20 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
"I'll believe it when I see it." Ashnose purred, leading his apprentice towards the pines. He flicked his gray tail to his left towards an oak tree amongst the thick pines. "Over there in that oak tree is where you'll find the most squirrels since it's close to ThunderClan territory." Ashnose swiped his tongue over his muzzle just thinking about the tasty creature. "You'll find other ThunderClan prey around here too, obviously, just as you'll find rabbits around the WindClan border."

@Tazzy

Her eyes grew round as she gazed up at the oak tree. “Really? Squirrel?” She sniffed the air, wondering if she’ll be able to tell the scent, but couldn’t, all the scents blended as one making it a bit confusing. Flicking her ear in irritation, Mist moved closer to the oak and tried again. “I can’t...scent it.” Her words were a bit disgruntled. She can smell the borders just fine but why not the prey? “Maybe if I..” and with that, Mist climbed up and hauled herself onto the first branch to sniff again.

Old May 25th, 2018, 11:30 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
midday, mumblehen had already finished his personally-made agenda and was heading back to camp from a hunting party- of one, that is. stepping wary of young plants budding from the ground, the small tom had a drag in his expression, that of dissatisfaction. during his hunting crusade, mumblehen had set sights for a magpie that was bouncing in the grass with a little too much of an "assured" attitude. however, upon making his move, mumblehen proved to have had too much of his own assured-ness- overestimating the potential of his limitedly sized legs. the cream tom had spent half an hour bounding about the forest, floundering up trees and more in hot pursuit. the only one who had a good time was the intelligent magpie; badgering and crawing with mockery at its hunter. mumblehen, defeated, had settled for a measly shrew, which he now gingerly carried in his mouth.
mumblehen was almost to camp when his attention caught the presence of another cat around- a rather hefty body, which made a commotion in hopping about. he paused and delicately debated if he should... "investigate". in which his curiosity took over any sort of debating; so he padded around a bush or two to spot the culprit. a tom's plumy orange fur flowed and quavered to the force of his frisking for a pair of butterflies. the couple twirled about without a care for their orange pursuer, while mumblehen, in the cover of a tree trunk, enjoyed the energy from the cat. he found amusement in his spirit and vigor, watching his swift movements and the way his swishing tail stirred pine needles. analyzing was a hobby for mumblehen. not weird to him, which others may perceive, but it was like practicing his brain- all the while, observing social ques, emotions and such infatuated him. overall wallflower activity. but the tom had to flinch away if he thought the other tom's eyes came near his direction, otherwise, he may get embarrassed.

Pumpkinpatch was quite unaware of his examiner and was simply too focused on the clear white wings of the insect that danced and fluttered just out of reach with its partner not to far behind it, mimicking its same movements. The orange tom ceased his movement and dropped with a thud down onto the spongy earth for a brief moment, a smirk curled onto the sides of his lips. He crouched sinking deeper towards the earth, than with a burst of effort he extended both legs and sprang up into the air, his fur stirring up in the air and plastered back against his body. As the butterflies twisted upwards and attempted to dance out of the way the orange tom twisted mid air allowing his paw to gently come down on one of the slower insects, although its light wings seemed to barely tickle his paw pad. As he began his more than awkward descent to the ground it slipped right out of his grasp and struggled to regain its dynamic.

Just than the tom began to slip back through the air and just as he did the sight of a cream coloured warrior crouched behind a tree caught his eye. For a split second he found himself panicked, he or whoever it was had many similarities to his father but- ' ' whump ' ' pumpkinpatch slammed against the soggy ground bringing down with him all his extra weight, which stood away his breath in an instant. ' ' Huhhh ' ' he wheezed laying dazed on his back with his paws up in the air and his eyes glazed with pain. Of course it's only me. Of course. he couldn't bring himself to turn and see who had been standing there to watch him completely twist and fall on the flat of his back chasing a butterfly and not prey, amazing. Right in front of my new family and you've got nothing better to show for your hunting trip than a hurting back. the Tom let out a low moan of agony than rolled away from the prying eyes, pushing his muzzle into his paws too embrassed to raise his head.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 26th, 2018, 02:16 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

[ I think it was red ^^ but let’s call it blue ]

Windygale watched with interest as the snowy feline delicately nipped the brilliant blue flower, successfully plucking it from the dirt while still preserving the flower’s delicate beauty. He didn’t know about the feline himself, though. The other warrior seemed a bit nervous, perhaps frightened of him. And yet he was... giggling. Still, Snowflower was stuttering. He seemed afraid. The deputy parted his maw to speak, perhaps offer another apology and leave. But the snowy feline trotted over to him and gently pushed the flower behind his ear. The stem tickled his fur, but it felt almost natural. Snowflower spoke to him about how Windygale had wanted the flower, and said it suited him. Windygale almost didn’t know how to reply. He didn’t want to crush the warrior’s emotions, but he didn’t want to just walk away. He noticed the shadows growing longer around the pair, the sky dimming as the sun floated down to join the horizon. Windygale raised his head to look Snowflower straight in the eye, his amber hues searching the other tom’s. Finally, he cleared his throat. “Thank you, Snowflower,” he started, adding a small smile. “I love it. But if you want it, you can have it.” he tried to keep his tone friendly, letting a little regret creep into his tone when he added the part about giving Snowflower the flora if he wanted it.

[oops]

His tail flicked behind him as he waited for the awkward air to disappear. Neither had said a word and it had been a few seconds after tucked the flower behind the deputies ear. The white warrior began to panic, he began to feel as though he did something wrong, maybe Windygale didn't want the flower after all? Panic danced in the skinny felines hues and he was about to take a step forward, take the flower back, and turn tail and run, hopefully the other would forget? Thankfully, however, the deputy spoke up, and all the worry that was coursing through the other vanished instantly. His perplexed expression melted away and was instantly replaced with a soft smile. At the tan colored tom's compliment that was followed by an offer, the smaller shook his head, eyes fluttering open once again "No, you k-keep it. I've already got t-too many blue flowers anywho." he said, his tail swaying back and fourth behind him. Snowflower broke eye contact with the other and began to look around "B-besides, I'm on the hunt for r-red flowers." he added. It was true, he was looking for red flowers, he had a few Poppies already he had plucked near the Windclan border, but he wanted a different shade of red, not such a fiery red that the poppies held, maybe a gentler one? After a minute his gaze returned to the deputy, ears tilting forward "Um...by the way, h-have you seen any red flo-flowers?" he asked, figuring that it wouldn't hurt much since they were already talking.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us