Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 09:09 AM
frozensky's everything...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:09 AM
Dreamingbloom adoption
Last post by zBlaze
Today 09:05 AM
Fangs, paws, and morning...
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 08:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 7th, 2017, 02:16 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@Noire

A small, slender framed Molly entered the clearing through the nursery. Her long, loose Ebony pelt hid her in the numerous shadows that floated across the shady clearing. It was one of her many escapes from the nursery. Sure she didn't mind being in there, with her adopted kits, but sometimes it was nice to get out and enjoy life with other clanmates, Warriors like her. She normally just came out to grab food for her and the little ones, but every once in a whil she brought them all out to play, or just goof off. She understood that it could get boring rather fast in the nursery sometimes, especially if you were a four or five moon old kit looking for some apprentice or warrior to show you some early battle moves. Kits were always eager like that, Nightbreeze knew it all too well. She approached the fresh kill pile, planning to just get a small snack until later. Just something to pass time, and give her a break
Moving was always easy for the blue somali. Running here. Running there. Running until he felt his paws lift off the ground as if he could fly. It was a farfetched thought, but that's how he felt whenever he was moving. Whenever he was moving, he wasn't such a nervous wreck. A skittish toy, or a stammering fool. The tom was more comfortable being on his own anyway, away from prying eyes, or listening ears, or never ending mouths. He tried to get along with all his clan members. Displaying a mutual amount of respect for them as they did him. He tried to smile, a faltering smile, but it was there. He felt likes eyes were watching his every move. That those eyes were getting information on him, and that they would use it against him someday. That was just the paranoid side of him speaking, and as the tom slowed to a halt after reaching the clearing, he padded his way around, avoiding every gaze that he thought was paying attention to him. A deep sigh rumbled from within his maw, and he looked up, his eyes clouded in fear, but all he saw in front of was the black she-cat that...perhaps only understood him more than others. He tried to give her a gentle smile, but he twitched slightly. His tail swayed gently behind him, and he sat down on his haunches, looking at his paws. He only stood there in front of her, not knowing what to say. He knew if he did, it might be something idiotic. This was how their relationship worked--perfectly fine with him. When he didn't speak, she would speak to him. She would check on him, and that was when everything would flow out his maw naturally, like he's lifting a large boulder off his shoulder.
Old April 7th, 2017, 02:28 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@The Eye Of The Storm

Pain. That was all he felt at the moment, an unspeakable amount of pain. He couldn't feel his left paw and he was pretty sure it wasn't supposed to look the way I'd did now. Crooked. It scared him quite a bit, and he had just become a warrior, so of course, with his luck, he managed to harm himself not two days after his ceremony. The silver Tom poked his head into the Medicine cats den, his blue hues shone with worry and hesitance. "Wheatfur? I believe I need your help." he stated as calmly as he possibly could, but his voice still quivered slightly. Jayspot hoped that he wasn't intruding on the medicine cat, he knew how busy he had been recently and he didn't really like the idea of bothering the older Tom because of his own stupidity.
Wjeatfur looked up from his herbs. "Come in." he muttered drowsily, but perked up when he saw the injury. "Oh, come in, quick, sit down." He bustled to business, reaching for certain herbs and cobwebs, "Now, what did you do, I've heard your a newly made warrior, you should have more sense than that." He muttered drilling, perhaps slightly more harshly than normal, but reassuring tone came after, "Eat this," He nosed forward the poppyseed, "It will help with the pain."

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old April 7th, 2017, 04:49 PM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Warrior View Post
"I would love to go hunting. I've been stuck in camp all day with no one." she meowed. Morningwing took a deep breath and smelled the air with excitement. I finally get someone to talk to. Morningwing looked at Thornstep. "You ready to go?' she asked. Morningwing was a bit impatient to get out of the camp.
@#1Warrior

"That's great. And yeah, let's go now." Thornstep padded toward the entrance, already having the prey scent fill his nose. Maybe we'll find good prey. He stood there and waited for Morningwing. "Hopefully there won't be any patrols causing trouble," He said to her.

(territory?)
Old April 7th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post

@#1Warrior

"That's great. And yeah, let's go now." Thornstep padded toward the entrance, already having the prey scent fill his nose. Maybe we'll find good prey. He stood there and waited for Morningwing. "Hopefully there won't be any patrols causing trouble," He said to her.

(territory?)
Morningwing nodded and walked over to him. "Let's hope." she meowed in agreement. I want to catch a squirrel up a tree. i can use my climbing skills and stretch my legs. Morningwing walked out of camp with hope that he was following.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 7th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Warrior

Sprawled out in the clearing, soaking up the sun, her three legs splayed out around her, was Lostpaw. She had a half-smile on her face, and even though her eyes were closed, she wasn't asleep, just relaxing. She wondered when Jayspot would want to train, but she wasn't one to beg to go out. After all, Warriors were very busy hunting and defending their Clan.

Rolling over to sun her stomach, Lostpaw took little notice of the way her stump brushed the ground. When she was younger, she'd always be a little startled in the morning when she realized one of her legs was gone, but as she aged, she got used to the absence of the limb, as well as the limitations it gave her. Sometimes she wondered how she would hunt and fight, but she was a brand-new Apprentice, and she wouldn't know anything yet, anyway. Perhaps Jayspot would teach her some special tricks, if he knew any.

Last edited by rascalcats; April 7th, 2017 at 05:23 PM.
Old April 7th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
( @Rockstar ) icepaw padded out of the apprentice den and looked around for her mother dawnfrost she wanted to go hunting but didnt want to go alone and she wanted to show her mom what redclaw had taught her
Dawnfrost was sitting in the clearing, her ears slightly lowered. She was remembering her mate.

Though, seeing her daughter put a purr in her throat, and she gestured with her tail to approach.
Old April 7th, 2017, 09:29 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Dawnfrost was sitting in the clearing, her ears slightly lowered. She was remembering her mate.

Though, seeing her daughter put a purr in her throat, and she gestured with her tail to approach.
Icepaw saw her and scampered over she stopped in front of her "can we go hunting" she asked

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old April 7th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Warrior View Post
Featherkit sat in her nest in the nursery, looking at all the kits. They each had a mother except for her. She let out a long sigh. I wish I had a mom. She'd be the best one there was. But who would love me. She let out a sad look and curled up in her nest. She couldn't help, but let out a few whimpers of sadness as she watch everyone with their families.
Featherkit picked up some moss from her nest and took it over to a place in the nursery that no cat ever slept. She set down the moss and went back to get more. Featherkit picked up some more moss and went back. She let out a long sigh, before getting the last bit of bedding. The kit walked back to the new nest place and made her nest. Now I will be even more lonely! She hated to be alone, but no kit ever came near. "Your a mousebrain to think you'll ever have friends!" she growled to herself.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 7th, 2017, 10:08 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

@Noire

Kestrelpaw helped Fairypaw into the camp carefully. His blue hues observed the clearing carefully, "Alright we should get cleaned off. This mud is terrible." He grumbled. "Where do you wanna sit?" he asked the she-cat.

Orangetail busted through the camp entrance, he was soaked and covered in mud. He growled to himself and turned to wait for his crush to walk through entrance. He felt heavy and his now muddy fur was matted.

{xD I almost had Orangetail run into Kestrelpaw and Fairypaw}

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 7th, 2017, 10:42 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
@Noire

Kestrelpaw helped Fairypaw into the camp carefully. His blue hues observed the clearing carefully, "Alright we should get cleaned off. This mud is terrible." He grumbled. "Where do you wanna sit?" he asked the she-cat.

Orangetail busted through the camp entrance, he was soaked and covered in mud. He growled to himself and turned to wait for his crush to walk through entrance. He felt heavy and his now muddy fur was matted.

{xD I almost had Orangetail run into Kestrelpaw and Fairypaw}
{That's terrible! You gots to do better xD We're going to blame it on this headache you have}

Fairypaw picked herself up, sighing and looking around. Her paw didn't bother her so much anymore, and she could walk normally on her own. Well, except for the pain shocks every now and then, but she was okay. ''Yeah, it is.'' She shot him a playful look. ''Thank you for getting me dirty by the way.'' She shook her head as she padded near a small tree. It had a large enough canopy to keep the rain off her, and she silently sat down, awaiting for Kestrelpaw. The feline began grooming herself quietly, getting the mud off, and trying to dry her fur. She gave rasp licks at her chest fur, and begin cleaning her paws to rid the mud. She truly hated mud.

Blackcrystal trotted towards Orangetail, and passing him quickly. She brushed her tail along his face as she found a much bigger tree to settle under. ''Come on, I'll help you get cleaned.'' She told him softly before siting down under the dry area, a little hollow in the tree. It was warm and nice--how come she haven't seen this before? It had to be an abandoned nest from some animal, but that didn't matter. The hollow was nice, and she called for Orangetail to follow her, so that she could help get his fur straightened out. After all, sharing tongues was a common among friends in the clan. Wasn't it?
Closed Thread