Today 05:34 AM

Old June 26th, 2018, 11:04 AM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream View Post
She sat down right next to him and entwined her Tail around his

(Finally! Moonstone has a mate! for all these moons she even though she is pretty, she has been single!
He purred and cuddled up to her.
Old June 26th, 2018, 11:05 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
He purred and cuddled up to her.
Dawwwww))

She purred as well.

OK Plot ideas Cactusheart?)
Old June 26th, 2018, 11:08 AM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Dawwwww))

She purred as well.

OK Plot ideas Cactusheart?)
PalmFur supposedly “Dies” and Moonstone is sad. MoonStone comes out into territory and sees PalmFur. PalmFur is now a loner and so on
Old June 26th, 2018, 02:12 PM
Wait By the Moonlight

Quote:
Mind if I have Riverblossom join in?))

Riverblossom looked at the ground and sighed. she heard someone coming and turned noticing her clanmate walk near her. "Hi smokeheart!"

Smokeheart's ears shot up at the sound of Riverblossom's voice. She quickly swiped a paw over her muzzle to get rid of the tears.
"Hello RiverBlossom" she meowed quietly. She stared at the other she-cat for a moment, before quickly looking away. She didn't want to make the one cat talking to her uncomfortable.
Old June 26th, 2018, 02:50 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
(omg tree-turtles i cant breath)
"Tree-turtles?" Batpaw squinted his eyes in puzzlement. He'd heard about turtles and couldn't imagine them hiding in the trees but he had never actually seen them so who was he to say there weren't tree-turtles. "Have you seen one before? Maybe they have wings or something to get up so high... And maybe they're the ones with the night vision if they're out here in the dark..." He murmured, trying to find a logical explanation for all his questions.
His paw caught on a branch that we was unable to see in the fading light and it made him stumble forward. "Ya'know, is this really the safest time to be out? And so far away from camp? And looking for winged turtles with night-vision?" But Batpaw knew his words wouldn't sway the excited apprentice, clearly she wasn't ready to turn back.
He didn't know Splashpaw very well but now he had no choice but to stick with her in hopes that she knew the way back. What have I gotten myself into? He wondered with a pit in his stomach.

Splashpaw gave her companion a sideways glance out of the corner of her eye. Yes, tree-turtles!” She responded, then slapped her own tail over her mouth, reminding herself to be quiet. She would never find them if she went on blabbering like a frog during the spring. “I’ve never seen one before, but The cat who told me said they had. They also said that the turtles were quite nice.” She spoke life quietly this time, jumping onto a large log as it crossed their paths. She pricked her ears, aiming her blue gaze towards the trees and if she would be able to see them somewhere up there.
“Wings would be cool, but how would they use them? Turtles are very heavy. They’d have to have HUGE wings to carry themselves.” She smirked down at the tomcat, lowering herself so her face was a bit closer to his. “I bet they have large claws, kinda like squirrels. Or birds.” She purred, her fur tingling upon realizing just how close her nose was to the tom’s. She pulled back, knowing that she’d probably scare him off if she was too forwards. Play it cool Splash, play it cool. “This is the best time to be out! We won’t see the tree-turtles anytime else!” She exclaimed, once again slapping her tail over her mouth.

[we could make a fanfic of warrior cats: the tree-turtles strike!]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 26th, 2018, 06:24 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
PalmFur supposedly “Dies” and Moonstone is sad. MoonStone comes out into territory and sees PalmFur. PalmFur is now a loner and so on
and... when is this?)

*Red curtains close on the two cats*
*Dream steps out from a wing* *the crowd cheers madly* Thank you! Thank you! *the crowd quiets* If i were to claim the making of this whole prodution myself, I'd be a liar, Lets give a big cheer to Cactusheart! He stars as Palmfur, the male!
*dream signals for cactusheart to come out of the wing*
Old June 27th, 2018, 02:32 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Splashpaw gave her companion a sideways glance out of the corner of her eye. Yes, tree-turtles!” She responded, then slapped her own tail over her mouth, reminding herself to be quiet. She would never find them if she went on blabbering like a frog during the spring. “I’ve never seen one before, but The cat who told me said they had. They also said that the turtles were quite nice.” She spoke life quietly this time, jumping onto a large log as it crossed their paths. She pricked her ears, aiming her blue gaze towards the trees and if she would be able to see them somewhere up there.
“Wings would be cool, but how would they use them? Turtles are very heavy. They’d have to have HUGE wings to carry themselves.” She smirked down at the tomcat, lowering herself so her face was a bit closer to his. “I bet they have large claws, kinda like squirrels. Or birds.” She purred, her fur tingling upon realizing just how close her nose was to the tom’s. She pulled back, knowing that she’d probably scare him off if she was too forwards. Play it cool Splash, play it cool. “This is the best time to be out! We won’t see the tree-turtles anytime else!” She exclaimed, once again slapping her tail over her mouth.

[we could make a fanfic of warrior cats: the tree-turtles strike!]
(we totally could)
Batpaw stayed on the ground as he looked up at Splashpaw, who was standing quite majestically on the log. "H-Huge wings? Claws?!" He had been too preoccupied thinking about the tree-turtles to notice how close the she-cat was to him. "I think we have a death wish trying to look for them!" He whispered, pelt bricking with apprehension. When she had moved away from him he realized how close the she-cat had been. Batpaws pelt felt hot, he never really got that close to cats he didn't know, he even felt uncomfortable sharing tongues with his own clanmates. So far he found Splashpaws company... Well, not so bad. Though he was slightly terrified being so far from camp he had to admit he was having fun.
He sighed and carefully climbed up the log attempting to make as little noise as possible. His claws dug into the bark and he hoisted himself up beside Splashpaw. He kept a careful watch for the turtles as he looked up at the sky. He couldn't help notice silverpelt shining between the dark leaves overhead. "Woah..." Batpaw sat down, his green eyes wide with awe, "It seems we have a good view... O-Of the turtles of course."
Old June 28th, 2018, 12:54 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
chivewhisker listened as one dawnpaw's long bouts of dialogue drew up once again. pretty soon he was just watching her mouth move, and this was where the red tom looked back to what he was doing, hiding his paws beneath himself and staring intently at the river's edge.
"oh, i'm chive." he meowed without looking at her and without awareness his actual name now; chivewhisker. his eyes didn't break their circumspect stare-down, looking for the opening where his paws could reach in as though the lapping water were a beast not to be played with. and as quick as chivewhisker's muscles could do so, he dipped his arms in the water with his head cocked back to avoid some sort of danger and reeled backwards in triumph and with dripping forearms.
As soon as Dawnpaw had finished her long introduction - with several questions tacked on for good measure - she became confused once more. Chive? She was sure that was RiverClan scent on his fur. Perhaps he was a loner or rogue who had been secretly staying on RiverClan territory so much that he was beginning to smell like them? Cautiously, Dawnpaw put a bit of space between her and the tom, her blue eyes narrowing slightly. "Oh. So... Do you come to this stream often? Maybe take your apprentice with you?" she asked, her voice slowing down a bit. A loner or rogue wouldn't know a thing about Clan rankings, so by asking this unusual tom about an apprentice, it would clear up if he was in fact a Clanmate or not. Her gut told her that he was, but her father had always taught her to be wary of those she didn't know too well. Abandoned was her interest in the game of reaching her paws into the water - at least until it was confirmed she was sitting next to a fellow RiverClanner and not some loner or rogue who was trespassing.
Old June 28th, 2018, 01:05 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug. View Post

(i suck at responding in a timely manner)

"Ah..." For a change, Firehawk almost seemed overwhelmed by his brother's reactions. The subject had quickly gone from his previous relationship and kits to his lovely current mate. "Her name is Iceflower, but no, we don't currently have kits." Perhaps in the future, but for right now they were content without them. His own insecurities about his parental skills likely didn't help.

As for meeting her, all the warrior could do was drop his shoulders in a shrug. "That may require you to become one with the 'boring Clan cats', considering we don't take kindly to outsiders barging into our camp." Besides, he knew his mate wouldn't be comfortable if he dragged her to a border to meet a sibling he hadn't seen in seasons. "She knows." A small pause in between his words. "It never mattered to her. It's in the past now."
(Oh you are perfectly alright! Life gets tremendously busy at times ^^)

All these weird names confused Mud, as he simply had never heard of them before. "You've gotten yourself surrounded by some interesting names there, brother," he purred in amusement, his whiskers twitching as he shifted his weight from one paw to the next. "I mean Firehawk. That's pretty... unique, even you have to admit to that." It wasn't Mud's intention to make fun of it, but he couldn't help it. A grin turned up the corners of his maw as he watched Firehawk.

Mud's shoulders tensed as his brother mentioned that in order to meet his new family he would have to join this Clan. By the way his facial features twisted up in disdain, it was clear that this idea didn't exactly appeal to the dark tabby. "Oh, brother, I don't think I would be a very good Clan cat. I don't necessarily like authority, or being told what to do." A pause, and then the tabby continued with a more laid-back tone. "...But I am curious to see where you've been living all these moons. Perhaps I could just visit, and if I like it stay? Surely your ruler wouldn't mind a family member of one of their members coming to see if it's fitting? After all," he added with a shrug of his broad shoulders, "what group of cats couldn't use an extra piece of prey?" With this, he motioned to the half-eaten piece of fresh-kill that had been sitting there ever since his brother had snuck up on him.

Last edited by Mauve; June 28th, 2018 at 01:06 PM.
Old June 28th, 2018, 11:40 PM
SemiFunctioning Sociopath

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
Batpaw felt a bit embarrassed that he had worried so much. He showed a small smile at her compliments and licked his chest fur self consciously only now realizing how dirty his own pelt was. It was an eventful training session and he was glad that he had learned so much. He was also happy that he got to spend time with Whitewish. At first he was hesitant about her being his mentor but her playful nature and sparring style seemed like a good fit, and Batpaw could see that.
He felt a rush of relief when she suggested going to check her small injuries with Heatherfur. He would most likely have been worrying about her for the whole day if she hadn't.
His green eyes lit up, "Ok! I didn't realize how messy I looked until now." Batpaw purred. He seemed much more comfortable around his mentor. His words came out with more confidence and he stood tall. It was similar to how he acted with his siblings.
Batpaw looked up at Whitewish ready to follow her to the river.
[I moved it here ^.^]

Leaving the tunnel, the white molly lead the way into the territory beyond, the quiet gurgling of water and chirping of distant birds the only break in the silence. She took a deep breath and gave her pelt a sharp shake, bloody sand and clean grains flying away from her, the remainder sticking like glue. An annoyed frown graced her face, but she flipped it to a soft smile when she watched Batpaw follow her out, and silently she flicked her tail in the direction of the water sounds, moving quietly towards the source, expecting him to follow her.

"There's going to be very painful moments in your life that will change your entire world in a matter of minutes. Those moments will change YOU. Let them make you stronger, smarter, and kinder. But don't you go and become someone that you're not. Cry. Scream if you have to. Then you straighten out that crown and keep it moving." - Unknown

Just your average Semi-Functioning Sociopath.

My Characters | My dA