Last post by Dark
Yesterday 11:28 PM

Old June 2nd, 2018, 03:59 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post

daydream stopped abruptly as flashpaw stopped mid-walk. her eyes seemed to be glossed over like..she wasnt there. but they noticed that hitch of breath, how her chest rose and fell at a shuddering pace, watching her drop to the ground. they were at her side in an instant, though, nudging her head so it rested on their flank, wanting her to focus more on catching her breath than holding her head up. they curled around her protectively, taking in a breath before talking.
"Flashpaw, listen to my voice." they broke in, trying to get it through to her head whatever was happening wasnt reality, that this was. daydream was. "Im right here. I need to you breathe, okay?" they had dealt with patients suffering from asthma, their instincts to heal kicking in. "One, two, three, breathe," they said softly, repeating the words a few times so flashpaw could take breatsh with them.
By the time Daydream was getting through to her, the flashback was over. Her lungs heaved, and she felt like she was going to die. But then she noticed where she was. Her eyelids parted, and she began to breathe alongside her mentor, who was positioned at her side. Her breathing grew stronger, and she coughed. I need to get my asthma under control, she thought tiredly. She hated her asthma. Hated it. What a baby she was, having constant asthma attacks whenever a little bit if stress threatened her. What would happen if Shinefang was right, and she had an attack every time she was helping in a kitting? Even worse, what if Daydream wasn't there to help? She had to stop. Had to get it under control before it was too late. "I'm sorry," she rasped, her ear twitching.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old June 3rd, 2018, 11:39 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
By the time Daydream was getting through to her, the flashback was over. Her lungs heaved, and she felt like she was going to die. But then she noticed where she was. Her eyelids parted, and she began to breathe alongside her mentor, who was positioned at her side. Her breathing grew stronger, and she coughed. I need to get my asthma under control, she thought tiredly. She hated her asthma. Hated it. What a baby she was, having constant asthma attacks whenever a little bit if stress threatened her. What would happen if Shinefang was right, and she had an attack every time she was helping in a kitting? Even worse, what if Daydream wasn't there to help? She had to stop. Had to get it under control before it was too late. "I'm sorry," she rasped, her ear twitching.
they repeated their words. they wanted her to breathe with them, to steady her motions. while cats like shinefang may looked down on cats like her, daydream couldnt be more proud of flashpaw for pulling through. for living. there was times too, that daydream felt like a baby for crying or showing emotion. they didnt want flashpaw to feel the same. "Dont feel sorry for something you havent learned to control yet," they shushed her gently, nudging her face softly. "youre under the teachings of a medicine cat, well figure this out together, okay? i promise." they comforted her. they didnt want her to beat herself over something she didnt learn how to handle yet, that she couldnt control. "Right now, focus on breathing than apologies."
Old June 3rd, 2018, 05:21 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
daydream felt warm at those words. maybe it was just because the sun was on the both of them for awhile now..or maybe they were just becoming a big softie. they werent like this with anyone else. if you asked anyone daydream was a cat of sharp words and determination to prove others wrong. but here, right on this field of daffodils, they felt calm. they didnt have any negativity running through their bones. their words were much softer, their heartfelt heavy and warm and their head was confused on the way they looked towards luckynight but they didnt say anything. they didnt know what true love felt like, they were a medicine cat after all, they were unknown to the emotion. it made them tired. they watched luckynight start to sense some prey, standing up and stalking right behind her,"I wouldnt mind a good hunt," they mewed playfully. it had been so long since they had hunted it made them sad. to feel the earth under their claws and the scent of prey in the air, the subtle breeze in their pelt of spring as they began to scent for prey of their own.
Luckynight's wiskers gave a pleased twitch as she heard the softness in Daydream's voice. It was so rare for her to hear the medicine cat sounding so pleasantly in favor of anything. And there was something so right about them hunting together. They'd fought together, and shared a den and a nest. And out here in the woods of Shadowclan in the pine forest there was wildness that called to her. Maybe to them both. Out here, they were free. As she stalked lightly over the blanket of pine needles, the warm scent of vole made her mouth water as she closed in on the source of a delicious odor. It spotted her at the same moment she spotted it, and the black shecat made a made dash, barely catching the tiny creature before it vanished into its burrow. She dispatched it with a single swift bite to its neck, and stood straight as she held the prey in her jaws, proudly displaying her catch as she looked to see if Daydream was having the same good luck.

Old June 3rd, 2018, 09:08 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
they repeated their words. they wanted her to breathe with them, to steady her motions. while cats like shinefang may looked down on cats like her, daydream couldnt be more proud of flashpaw for pulling through. for living. there was times too, that daydream felt like a baby for crying or showing emotion. they didnt want flashpaw to feel the same. "Dont feel sorry for something you havent learned to control yet," they shushed her gently, nudging her face softly. "youre under the teachings of a medicine cat, well figure this out together, okay? i promise." they comforted her. they didnt want her to beat herself over something she didnt learn how to handle yet, that she couldnt control. "Right now, focus on breathing than apologies."
The she-cat felt her heart warm at the gesture, but she wasn't deterred by the words, at first, beginning to cough, "I should've by now-", but at the medicine cat's next words, she simply said nothing and focused on her breathing like she was told. The she-cat wished she had learned to deal with her asthma instead of letting it fester inside her. But, the past was the past. At least she had Daydream to help her now, though, and she didn't have to learn alone. Eventually, she took a deep breath, and steadily said, "Okay. I'm okay." She hated pity. Hated feeling weak. And with this condition, combined with her past, she was burdened with it constantly. She was sick of it. If it were any other cat than Daydream, she'd be taking it out on them, but there was no one else to take it out on than herself.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; June 3rd, 2018 at 09:09 PM.
Old June 4th, 2018, 09:39 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

With squinted eyes, she did watch. From a shrub, she made sure to keep herself less seen, almost wishing she could had vanished. It was almost peculiarly interesting to observe Wolfglare as he scouted for edible prey. Chrysanthemumshade could only rely on Starclan to give her the luck so she didn’t have to ask Wolfglare again about showing her his technique. Only Starclan knew that she didn’t feel like embracing his attitude.
Her eyes trained on his every movement when she saw him drop into a crouch. It was like the moment of truth as he sauntered towards his prey, trying to keep his pawsteps as quiet as possible. Chrysanthemumshade thought she could feel the suspense, the beating of her irregular heart. She backed away slightly, believing he was attacking her instead of the bird. Her face scrunched up when she saw his killing move, the smack of the bird was clear to her ears. Chrysanthemumshade looked down at her own dainty paws. She doubt she could ever smack down her prey with such a ferocity. After his hunt, she repeated his movements, quite positive that she could aim all of them. She slowly padded out of her hiding place, trotting bouncingly towards Wolfglare with a soft smile plastered on her face. “Wish me luck.” She gave him a brief nod, feigning her confidence as she sauntered away, much further than where they were currently. She wanted to catch something on land. Something that couldn’t fly...or dig...or run. Her best chances were a snail - even that would perhaps cause a fail. She bounced on soundless paws, until she stopped - seeing a lizard in the distance. Perfect! Chrysanthemumshade didn’t bother to look back at Wolfglare, assuming that he was already close enough to watch her. I really need a nap...my paws are exhausted. She rolled her eyes, internally complaining to herself before she dropped into a similar crouch that Wolfglare displayed. She kept her tail upward from brushing the ground as she made light movement forward toward her object of target. Referring back to Wolfglare, she stopped once she was close enough, reeling back on her hind paws before leaping forward, tackling the critter, and dropping to her side to fight it. Lizard had an...acquired taste, which she found abhorrent. She spit it out, but refused to give up. When the lizard began moving, she used a paw to smack at it, in a similar fashion that she witnessed Wolfglare doing - bad luck for her, unfortunately. The smack provided the lizard a more easier escape route. Being flung about, and quickly scurrying away before she had sense enough to go after it. Failed once again. Candidly, it was far from a surprise anymore. Chrysanthemumshade padded back towards Wolfglare, head faced down, whimpering. “I did everything you did...” she trailed off, discouraged.

“Good luck.” Wolfglare’s whisper was quiet, still, a breath of two words. But it still left his maw as he watched the silver feline once again take a shot at hunting. His ears dropped back as he saw her spot a lizard. He knew how tricky they were to catch. He himself could hardly catch lizards, they were far to fast and small for him to be able to catch.
He saw as the she-cat spit out the lizard after grabbing it in her jaws, confusion sparking through him once again. She’s quite an..... interesting feline. That was the best the tom’s mind could put it. He let out a small sigh as the lizard got away. He simply stared at Chrysanthemumshade for a moment, wondering who in the world mentored her. She seemed to not know a single thing about hunting! “Maybe we should call it a day.” He sighed, noticing the sky’s darkening colors. He wanted a nice, quiet walk tonight, and while he did enjoy watching Chrysanthemumshade, as part of his experiment of course, he still wanted his alone time. And he figured he would have to walk back with her to the camp. It didn’t feel right leaving her to make her way alone back to the camp. He didn’t know why, it was just a feeling stirring in his gut. And Wolfglare had a tendency to trust his gut feeling.
“Here, how about this. Since you clearly don’t have the.... hang of hunting yet, I’ll give you some private lessons.” He looked downwards at the she-cat as he turned around towards the camp. “No one has to know.” It was a bit of an empty statement, he didn’t know how much it would mean to the silver warrior. Or if it would mean anything to her at all. He didn’t even expect her to accept his offer. He still was unsure about her exact personality. But he hoped she agreed to these lessons, it would help him to continue his experiment.
“You can try catching something on the way back. And as a pointer, look at yourself. You’re a lot smaller than me. Don’t try to do everything I do. Change some things up to fit your own body. That’ll help greatly when hunting.” He focused his eyes on the path ahead as he meowed this, starting to walk forwards.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 4th, 2018, 09:53 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Today was a typical boring day for Lightpaw. It had been a long time and she still had never become a warrior yet, and it bothered her. Well, she hadn't trained in a long time, or maybe just Goldenstar decided not to make her a warrior yet, and it confused Lightpaw if that was the case, but she shrugged. Being an apprentice was kind of fun, but also boring. Today, she wondered, would anyone come to talk to her?
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old June 5th, 2018, 12:28 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Ashnose chuckled lightly at the apprentice's reaction. "That's true, although the marsh isn't quite the same as splashing around in puddles all day." The tom picked up his paws and shook the liquid from them. "Getting your paws wet certainly isn't as bad as getting your entire pelt wet like those crazy fish eaters in RiverClan." Just after he'd finished speaking Mistpaw had done just that and gotten her pelt all dirty. Ashnose chuckled once more. "It was a toad." He mewed as he tried to help her up. "They're fast, as you can see. They're really good at hiding too."
“And they live in a gross place.” She grumbled as she shook her pelt making droplets of water fly off her. Mist ran her tongue over her pelt, her tail tip flicking “it’s not funny...” but she couldn’t hide the laughter that was in her voice. Once satisfied that her pelt was as dry as it was going to get at that moment, she turned her amber gaze towards Ashnose. “Anywhere else? Somewhere a bit more dry?” Her voice was eager, the young apprentice flicked her paws, once at a time as she waited for his answer.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old June 6th, 2018, 10:20 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Luckynight's wiskers gave a pleased twitch as she heard the softness in Daydream's voice. It was so rare for her to hear the medicine cat sounding so pleasantly in favor of anything. And there was something so right about them hunting together. They'd fought together, and shared a den and a nest. And out here in the woods of Shadowclan in the pine forest there was wildness that called to her. Maybe to them both. Out here, they were free. As she stalked lightly over the blanket of pine needles, the warm scent of vole made her mouth water as she closed in on the source of a delicious odor. It spotted her at the same moment she spotted it, and the black shecat made a made dash, barely catching the tiny creature before it vanished into its burrow. She dispatched it with a single swift bite to its neck, and stood straight as she held the prey in her jaws, proudly displaying her catch as she looked to see if Daydream was having the same good luck.
daydream opened their maw, starting to get close to the ground. in shadowclan territory reptiles were common, so it wasnt surprising when the scent of a lizard came to their nose. the problem was they were faster than any rodent in the forest. but that gave then a challenge, they liked that. they pressed on forward, dainty paws making no noise against the pine needles as their eyes blew wide, pupils expanding when they spotted the lizard. it was a dark brown color, they almost wouldnt have recognized it if they werent looking carefully. they feared with one small movement the lizard would go running up the tree so they were careful, keeping their weight in their haunches which made them silent. once they were close though, the lizard spotted their light pelt, and started to scurry up the tree. but that didnt stop daydream, digging their claws into the ground to provide movement as they lunged forward, starting to scrabble up the tree. they were almost going as fast as the lizard, and they wouldve been faster if they had claws in their front left paw. but they caught up with the lizard, just barely digging their claws into its tail and the bark of the tree, leaning up to give it a quick killing bite. once it was in their jaws they didnt realize how high they were, but they didnt care, simply unlaching their claws from the tree and letting themselves lean back (almost in a trust fall motion), flipping over midair and landing gracfully on their paws without trouble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The she-cat felt her heart warm at the gesture, but she wasn't deterred by the words, at first, beginning to cough, "I should've by now-", but at the medicine cat's next words, she simply said nothing and focused on her breathing like she was told. The she-cat wished she had learned to deal with her asthma instead of letting it fester inside her. But, the past was the past. At least she had Daydream to help her now, though, and she didn't have to learn alone. Eventually, she took a deep breath, and steadily said, "Okay. I'm okay." She hated pity. Hated feeling weak. And with this condition, combined with her past, she was burdened with it constantly. She was sick of it. If it were any other cat than Daydream, she'd be taking it out on them, but there was no one else to take it out on than herself.
daydream watched her catch her breath. they could relate to her, in some sort of way. they hated pity too. they hated when cats felt sorry for them, they felt like an injured kitten with an overbearing mother. so they didnt coddle flashpaw too much. she was old enough not to be coddled. "you know," they mewed, "i like to think every medicine cats had their weaknesses. no matter how great they are." it was true. even if medicine cats were held to high in standards of others, they were just like everyone else. "i have trouble sleeping at night. i dont think ive really slept since..well, i was a kit." they confessed. it was a struggle they faced that they couldnt seem to shake of. "shinefangs growing old with age. its the reason im having to train all the time. he cant move like me and you can," sometimes daydream found it funny though, theyd call shinefang and old man and then hed probably cuff them over the ears,"oriolepaw sometimes suffers with nervousness, and heatherfurs no better with her emotional struggles." they reminded her,"my point is. everycat has weaknesses. its what makes us, us. even the cats that are supposed to heal." they nudged her, a soft purr coming from their chest,"so dont beat yourself up too much over this."
Old June 6th, 2018, 11:37 AM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
“And they live in a gross place.” She grumbled as she shook her pelt making droplets of water fly off her. Mist ran her tongue over her pelt, her tail tip flicking “it’s not funny...” but she couldn’t hide the laughter that was in her voice. Once satisfied that her pelt was as dry as it was going to get at that moment, she turned her amber gaze towards Ashnose. “Anywhere else? Somewhere a bit more dry?” Her voice was eager, the young apprentice flicked her paws, once at a time as she waited for his answer.
"You'll get used to it," Ashnose reassured his apprentice, laughter beginning to fade. "Let's head to the old pine. That might be a little more to your liking." The tom teased, flicking his tail in the direction they were to head. The old pine that Ashnose spoke of was a pine older than any of ShadowClan's elders. Probably far older than some of the cats in StarClan. Despite how old it was, the tree had fallen during a recent storm and now leaned against a few other trees at an angle, half of its roots sticking high up in the air. The tree itself was nothing important at all, but it always seemed like an important landmark in Ashnose's mind. Perhaps pointing it out would help Mistpaw in the future should she ever get lost.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old June 6th, 2018, 03:47 PM
wowowowow

Quote:

daydream watched her catch her breath. they could relate to her, in some sort of way. they hated pity too. they hated when cats felt sorry for them, they felt like an injured kitten with an overbearing mother. so they didnt coddle flashpaw too much. she was old enough not to be coddled. "you know," they mewed, "i like to think every medicine cats had their weaknesses. no matter how great they are." it was true. even if medicine cats were held to high in standards of others, they were just like everyone else. "i have trouble sleeping at night. i dont think ive really slept since..well, i was a kit." they confessed. it was a struggle they faced that they couldnt seem to shake of. "shinefangs growing old with age. its the reason im having to train all the time. he cant move like me and you can," sometimes daydream found it funny though, theyd call shinefang and old man and then hed probably cuff them over the ears,"oriolepaw sometimes suffers with nervousness, and heatherfurs no better with her emotional struggles." they reminded her,"my point is. everycat has weaknesses. its what makes us, us. even the cats that are supposed to heal." they nudged her, a soft purr coming from their chest,"so dont beat yourself up too much over this."
Almost like a kit, Flashpaw listened with wide eyes. She was comforted once more by the medicine cat's words. Despite the fact that the words made sense and she believed them, a root of self-doubt had taken place in her mind. That didn't mean she had to confront it immediately. Grinning softly at her mentor at the nudge, she purred briefly and looked around. The she-cat coughed slightly and rose. Strength flooded through her as she gazed at the sunset on the horizon, her fur ruffling in the breeze. She could get through this. Taking a deep breath, Flashpaw turned back to her mentor. "...thanks. I mean it." She was lucky to have a mentor like Daydream.