Today 02:21 AM

Old June 6th, 2018, 07:23 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
mumblehen leaned intently forward as the orange tom began an extravaganza- a show to put on airs to his hunting prowess, until.. "woah!" the small tom meeped in shock as this skill came careening down to an abrupt whump. he had coiled back to the cover of the tree, tail spiked in a fluffy, fearful bob as he remembered that moment of eye contact. he had been infiltrated. but mumblehen had to look back at the scene; the wheeze and the tom belly up on the ground spread panic into him. he found the greater good in a tough argument; keep his embarrassment levels in tact or help the cat out and.. well he didn't like it but he was padding towards him now.
"..hey ar-" he stopped himself as he made an obnoxious voice crack, clamping his jaws shut and swallowing as if burying the embarrassing ordeal. "are you okay?" he meowed with an attempt at forcing confidence into his voice. he was in front of the tom, leaning and almost looking at the top of his head.

Pumpkinpatch moaned in horror, if it hasn't been for his distracted mindset and intent to catch butterflies he wouldn't be belly up with a very confused warrior watching from the cover of a tree. The orange Tom rolled back over onto his side hiding away his belly and face. Perhaps if the cream coloured warrior left him alone he could bear to peek open an eye and perhaps made his way back to camp with nothing to show but a sore back and a twisted paw, if only they would go away. Pumpkinpatch let out another moan of displeasure and squinted his eyes tighter, "go away, go away, go away" he pleaded.
For a moment it was very quiet and he was almost convinced the coast was clear, but the vibration of the ground moments later told him otherwise, His hopes and prayers had been disregarded by whatever freaky sky cats he happened to be talking to. When the tom spoke, at first he was convinced they where going to burst into a gale of uncontrollable laughter, but it didn't seem like they where. Yet. "Fine" he mumbled through his fur. Still refusing to look up to face them quite yet. " a- are you going to yell at me. If so. Get it over with please"

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old June 6th, 2018, 10:20 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

“Good luck.” Wolfglare’s whisper was quiet, still, a breath of two words. But it still left his maw as he watched the silver feline once again take a shot at hunting. His ears dropped back as he saw her spot a lizard. He knew how tricky they were to catch. He himself could hardly catch lizards, they were far to fast and small for him to be able to catch.
He saw as the she-cat spit out the lizard after grabbing it in her jaws, confusion sparking through him once again. She’s quite an..... interesting feline. That was the best the tom’s mind could put it. He let out a small sigh as the lizard got away. He simply stared at Chrysanthemumshade for a moment, wondering who in the world mentored her. She seemed to not know a single thing about hunting! “Maybe we should call it a day.” He sighed, noticing the sky’s darkening colors. He wanted a nice, quiet walk tonight, and while he did enjoy watching Chrysanthemumshade, as part of his experiment of course, he still wanted his alone time. And he figured he would have to walk back with her to the camp. It didn’t feel right leaving her to make her way alone back to the camp. He didn’t know why, it was just a feeling stirring in his gut. And Wolfglare had a tendency to trust his gut feeling.
“Here, how about this. Since you clearly don’t have the.... hang of hunting yet, I’ll give you some private lessons.” He looked downwards at the she-cat as he turned around towards the camp. “No one has to know.” It was a bit of an empty statement, he didn’t know how much it would mean to the silver warrior. Or if it would mean anything to her at all. He didn’t even expect her to accept his offer. He still was unsure about her exact personality. But he hoped she agreed to these lessons, it would help him to continue his experiment.
“You can try catching something on the way back. And as a pointer, look at yourself. You’re a lot smaller than me. Don’t try to do everything I do. Change some things up to fit your own body. That’ll help greatly when hunting.” He focused his eyes on the path ahead as he meowed this, starting to walk forwards.
Starclan only knew how much Chrysanthemumshade couldn’t wait to get back to the heart of camp. She remained pensive, a sunken look causing her eyes to dim. She was quite passive when Wolfglare called the end of the brief lesson. She wasn’t complaining at all. She’d whine about wanting to lay down, anyway. Her paw pads were exhausted. “Oh,” She whimpered. “I think my paw pads are cracked, anyway.” It was an exaggeration, she lift her paw pad to check one of them, giving it a tiny lick before she set it down. Chrysanthemumshade didn’t expect Wolfglare to walk her back to camp. She thought she’d see him off, and they’ll part in different ways. Her ears laid flat against her head, smiling demurely up at him and starting to pad by his side. Obviously, she lifted her head, her eyes sparkling at his suggestion at private lessons. She could only giggle at the next words that followed, knowing fully well it wasn’t a joke. Couldn’t she be a tease, though...”What, don’t want your friends to know that you have a secret girl friend?” She had the audacity to whip him in the side with her fluffy tail, her laughter filling the air. She wasn’t implying that they had any relationship between the two of them. More so the fact that she was a she cat and she was his friend. On the other hand, he was probably protecting her against the mockers that would make her feel bad for being less of a warrior. “I think I’ll like that,” She tilted her head for a moment, thinking as her eyes laid on the sky of imagining her hunting skills improving. “I’ll appreciate your company too. I’m sure there is more to you than your abrasiveness. -“ she ended up scoffing - then sputtering at the words that came out her mouth. Maybe that was a little too rude? “I’m not trying to say that you’re harsh to anyone, but like...you’re...Not friendly looking?” She cleared her throat, pausing. “I’m trying to say that you’re very mean. You look mean. Is that horrible to say? Because I don’t want to hurt your feelings, but like you probably don’t care what I’m saying about you. And, I admire that about you,” she looked up at him. “I really, really do. You probably make up your...rough exterior by your...ruggedness? I’m not gonna deny that you’re a very handsome tom and all, but would it kill you to, I don’t know, smile sometime?...and, now I don’t know what I’m trying to prove.” She usually rambled, when she says things that were meant to be thought bubbles. She feared confrontation and berating. Naturally, she was dearly afraid of Wolfglare. She tried to watch over her words when she was with him, and when she said something offensive, she’d end up shying away and walking a few steps behind him.
Chrysanthemumshade pulled a face when he suggested she try to catch something on the way back, grateful for the change of topic to not look like an idiot. While she agreed with finding a different technique for herself, she was currently lazy. If she had the will power, she’d genuinely ask Wolfglare to carry her back on his back. “You’re as crazy as a fox if you believe I’m about to embarrass myself again!” She uplifted her nose, a bit of her girlish tendencies showing through. She lowered her gaze a moment later, locked on the large size different of their paws. How her paw prints were extremely microscopic to his large ones. “But, yeah...I’ll remember those words to heart.” She didn’t know if she’d be able to follow it. She was a visual learner, and once she saw it, she stuck to it.

Last edited by Brilliance; June 6th, 2018 at 10:20 PM.
Old June 8th, 2018, 08:34 AM
Sugar Dust

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
(Wait who?? Im confuzzled.)
Galaxypaw wondered when am i going to hqve !y warrior ceremony?
(wrong person sorry)[/QUOTE]

So cannn we get back to rping?

Galaxypaw glared at Shadowfire. He shouldn't frighten her sister like that!![/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
Old June 9th, 2018, 04:08 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream opened their maw, starting to get close to the ground. in shadowclan territory reptiles were common, so it wasnt surprising when the scent of a lizard came to their nose. the problem was they were faster than any rodent in the forest. but that gave then a challenge, they liked that. they pressed on forward, dainty paws making no noise against the pine needles as their eyes blew wide, pupils expanding when they spotted the lizard. it was a dark brown color, they almost wouldnt have recognized it if they werent looking carefully. they feared with one small movement the lizard would go running up the tree so they were careful, keeping their weight in their haunches which made them silent. once they were close though, the lizard spotted their light pelt, and started to scurry up the tree. but that didnt stop daydream, digging their claws into the ground to provide movement as they lunged forward, starting to scrabble up the tree. they were almost going as fast as the lizard, and they wouldve been faster if they had claws in their front left paw. but they caught up with the lizard, just barely digging their claws into its tail and the bark of the tree, leaning up to give it a quick killing bite. once it was in their jaws they didnt realize how high they were, but they didnt care, simply unlaching their claws from the tree and letting themselves lean back (almost in a trust fall motion), flipping over midair and landing gracfully on their paws without trouble.
Luckynight saw Daydream stalking but not what they were after until all at once, something the color of the tree on which it clung began to scurry. She sucked in a breath and held it as Daydream went after the creature, followed it up the rough trunk of the pine, made the kill, and fell gracefully back to the forest floor. The black warrior let her prey fall from her mouth, "Great catch!" she complimented. It just went to show that Daydream could hunt as well as any warrior. They were a talented cat to be sure. And so smart! Sometimes, Luckynight couldn't understand how so much knowledge about herbs and treating wounds could fit into one head! With a start, the young warrior realized she was staring again and looked down hastily and scooped a thin layer of needles over her vole. "Wanna keep going and see what else we can catch while we're out?" She asked.

Last edited by Charmer; June 9th, 2018 at 04:11 PM.
Old June 9th, 2018, 04:37 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Luckynight saw Daydream stalking but not what they were after until all at once, something the color of the tree on which it clung began to scurry. She sucked in a breath and held it as Daydream went after the creature, followed it up the rough trunk of the pine, made the kill, and fell gracefully back to the forest floor. The black warrior let her prey fall from her mouth, "Great catch!" she complimented. It just went to show that Daydream could hunt as well as any warrior. They were a talented cat to be sure. And so smart! Sometimes, Luckynight couldn't understand how so much knowledge about herbs and treating wounds could fit into one head! With a start, the young warrior realized she was staring again and looked down hastily and scooped a thin layer of needles over her vole. "Wanna keep going and see what else we can catch while we're out?" She asked.
daydream dropped their lizard to the ground and followed up luckynights actions, covering it with a thin layer of pine needles. "sure," they replied calmly. they felt..so relaxed. at ease, as everything thats been happening slowly washed from their brain as they just focused on hunting. they enjoyed the fresh air compared to the den they were locked up in all the time, the scent of pine and prey all around them. "it feels nice to hunt with you again, especially without a mentor and all. im proud of you." they said briefly. opening their mouth they began to scent the area again, starting to keep quiet incase there was any near by.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Almost like a kit, Flashpaw listened with wide eyes. She was comforted once more by the medicine cat's words. Despite the fact that the words made sense and she believed them, a root of self-doubt had taken place in her mind. That didn't mean she had to confront it immediately. Grinning softly at her mentor at the nudge, she purred briefly and looked around. The she-cat coughed slightly and rose. Strength flooded through her as she gazed at the sunset on the horizon, her fur ruffling in the breeze. She could get through this. Taking a deep breath, Flashpaw turned back to her mentor. "...thanks. I mean it." She was lucky to have a mentor like Daydream.
daydream rose with her, arching their back and digging their claws into the dirt in a casual stretch. "its no problem really." they replied kindly. across the clans daydream was made out to be this..sarcastic and rude cat. while yes, they were, but to the cats that knew them, they were kinder, softer, and even maternal. a bit misunderstood in the public eye. they started walking, making sure flashpaw was beside them. "now lets get to camp, its getting a bit late. well get you some freshkill and try to settle down for the night."
Old June 10th, 2018, 08:51 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream dropped their lizard to the ground and followed up luckynights actions, covering it with a thin layer of pine needles. "sure," they replied calmly. they felt..so relaxed. at ease, as everything thats been happening slowly washed from their brain as they just focused on hunting. they enjoyed the fresh air compared to the den they were locked up in all the time, the scent of pine and prey all around them. "it feels nice to hunt with you again, especially without a mentor and all. im proud of you." they said briefly. opening their mouth they began to scent the area again, starting to keep quiet incase there was any near by.
Luckynight looked at the forest from to hide the excitement and pride flashing in her eyes, and lifted a paw, waving off the compliment. "Oh quit it Daydream, you're embarrassing me," she meowed, secretly reveling in the praise. The shecat opened her jaws and scented the air to taste the thick pine scent. There was prey scent here and there on the breeze, but an idea came to Luckynight all of a sudden. "You know what we could do?" she began, keeping her voice low as she tried to contain the excitement she already felt for the plan. "We could go to to Windclan border. Sometimes rabbits will cross the scent marker and into Shadowclan territory. I see rabbits on the freshkill pile sometimes but I've never caught one. Have you?" She asked. She supposed Daydream had had the opportunity to hunt many different types of prey during their warrior training. After all, they had told Luckynight before that they were very close to earning their warrior name when they were suddenly chosen for the medicine cat position. "I've never had it either. Usually when some cat brings one back, it's gone to the elders and kits first since its so big and can feed so many of them."

Last edited by Charmer; June 10th, 2018 at 08:53 AM.
Old June 11th, 2018, 10:06 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Galetuft walked into the territory already spotting other cats but none of them were her best friend oceanbreeze causing her ears to fold back slightly but go back up with a sigh the pitch black Molly blue eyes shined a bit as she stalked off to the right her shoulders were a bit slumped but she tried to keep them up the best she could her tail swished slowly a few times she woke up nearly at sunhigh causing her fur to be really warm already which she disliked ,she has been waking up late to a lot of things she normally would be up early working hard getting her jobs done . But now she wasn't . She found a tom that she admitted after some time loved but ..another she cat ..swooped in and stole him from her ,she literally could never love again after that , this caused her to be depressed . Causing her to wake up late , never getting her work done like she used to , and make her fur kinda messy which was noticeable . Sometimes she would hide in the warriors den most of the day which was unhealthy for her. " cold blows the wind to my true love and gently drops the rain , I have never had but one true love and in green wood he lies slain ..I'll do as much for my true love as any young girl may...I'll sit all on his grave for twelve moons and a day when twelve moons and a day has passed the ghost did rise and speak..why do you sit all on my grave and do not let me sleep?..tis I tis I thy own true love that sits all on your grave , ...when will we meet again my sweetheart ? When will we meet again? When Autumn leaves that fall from the trees ..are green..and...spring up...again .. " she sang beautifully and softly it almost sounded like she was upset and she kinda was. She sighed and looked around her ears twitching as the wind blew making the faintest scent of mouse blow across her nose well I better do some..hunting just once now following the mouses scent which got stronger by each passing minute causing her to make her mouth water feeling hungers claws attack her. she made it to a bush with a patch of moss and a bundle of lichen by starclans luck she found the rodent scratching its ear , galetuft got low to the ground creeping slowly towards the mouse that luckily didn't notice her with a flick of her tail she ran towards it and leaped into the air sharpening her front claws , it may have been too early since the mouse flicked its ears and ran off faster then a kit scared of a badger would and disappeared . The Molly landed on her paws watching the rodent vanish with non carring eyes " guess I'll go searching again" she meowed to herself with a flick of her right ear .
@0Rainlight0

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 11th, 2018, 12:18 PM
SemiFunctioning Sociopath

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Galetuft walked into the territory already spotting other cats but none of them were her best friend oceanbreeze causing her ears to fold back slightly but go back up with a sigh the pitch black Molly blue eyes shined a bit as she stalked off to the right her shoulders were a bit slumped but she tried to keep them up the best she could her tail swished slowly a few times she woke up nearly at sunhigh causing her fur to be really warm already which she disliked ,she has been waking up late to a lot of things she normally would be up early working hard getting her jobs done . But now she wasn't . She found a tom that she admitted after some time loved but ..another she cat ..swooped in and stole him from her ,she literally could never love again after that , this caused her to be depressed . Causing her to wake up late , never getting her work done like she used to , and make her fur kinda messy which was noticeable . Sometimes she would hide in the warriors den most of the day which was unhealthy for her. " cold blows the wind to my true love and gently drops the rain , I have never had but one true love and in green wood he lies slain ..I'll do as much for my true love as any young girl may...I'll sit all on his grave for twelve moons and a day when twelve moons and a day has passed the ghost did rise and speak..why do you sit all on my grave and do not let me sleep?..tis I tis I thy own true love that sits all on your grave , ...when will we meet again my sweetheart ? When will we meet again? When Autumn leaves that fall from the trees ..are green..and...spring up...again .. " she sang beautifully and softly it almost sounded like she was upset and she kinda was. She sighed and looked around her ears twitching as the wind blew making the faintest scent of mouse blow across her nose well I better do some..hunting just once now following the mouses scent which got stronger by each passing minute causing her to make her mouth water feeling hungers claws attack her. she made it to a bush with a patch of moss and a bundle of lichen by starclans luck she found the rodent scratching its ear , galetuft got low to the ground creeping slowly towards the mouse that luckily didn't notice her with a flick of her tail she ran towards it and leaped into the air sharpening her front claws , it may have been too early since the mouse flicked its ears and ran off faster then a kit scared of a badger would and disappeared . The Molly landed on her paws watching the rodent vanish with non carring eyes " guess I'll go searching again" she meowed to herself with a flick of her right ear .
@0Rainlight0
A flash of orange marbled fur appeared behind the leafy bush where her mouse had vanished, and after a considerably loud thud sound, the skittering of the tiny claws of the rodent stopped as the shrill dying cry of the grey animal was cut short and ended in a slight gurgling.

The bush shook violently afterwards, before going still for a few seconds, and then shaking again. A low grunt emanated from it, and after a few more daunting long seconds, A large marbled tabby tom emerged from the branches, shaking his shiny well-kept long fur to rid it of leaves before grumbling about his size and the tiny bush. The tom was large in stature, not as large as a serval, perhaps, but stars was he close. His shoulders were wide and powerful, the fur and skin pulling taunt over the muscles concealed there as he shirted, and the rest of his body was stiff with annoyance, muscles rippling in his irritation. In his jaws was the mouse, limp and dangling lifelessly, which he dropped unceremoniously to the dirt, scratching a few leaves over it to conceal the smell until later.

A frown decorated his face, his brows furrowed. The tom was Redlight, the clan's resident irritated grump. His deep amber eyes finally caught sight of the raven colored molly, and he turned his attention to her, noticing her position from where he had gotten the mouse.

"Was that your catch? My apologies, Galetuft."

His voice rumbled, halfway sarcastic, but mostly sincere, at least with the apology part. He hadn't ever spoken to the molly, Galetuft, personally, but he had gone on patrol when she was assigned to hunt, and he'd seen her around camp, so he wasn't completely clueless to her identity. Though he hadn't seen her lately around the clearing, so he suspected something had happened.

Not that it was his business, of course.

He shrugged, watching her closely. He wasn't going to press for words--he wasn't that much of a dirt-pelt--but he would appreciate an answer to his question. If she was the cat after that catch, she had all but chased the poor creature into his claws, and Starclan knew if he caught something it had to be old, deaf, or blind without assistance. The frown stayed scored through his expression, souring slightly at the ongoing silence as he waited for a response.

@Checkmate

Last edited by 0Rainlight0; June 11th, 2018 at 05:48 PM.
Old June 11th, 2018, 07:13 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

@Silver Fishie

DarkStorm sat at the ThunderPath, making sure there weren’t any cats following him or at ThunderClan territory.
Old June 11th, 2018, 07:16 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
@Silver Fishie

DarkStorm sat at the ThunderPath, making sure there weren’t any cats following him or at ThunderClan territory.
Bubbledrop bounded across a small stream, her calico pelt ruffled as she slid to a stop on the other side. Leaves fluttered away in her wake, and she sniffed the air with a grin.
Her grin soon melted as an unfamiliar scent reached her nose. She narrowed her amber orbs, eyes narrowing to slits before she carefully resumed walking, except this time her paws were silent and carefully placed.
A tom came into view as she looked at the Thunderpath nearby.
“Who’s there?” She shouted.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!