Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 08:38 PM
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 08:36 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Rose
Today 08:33 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by alec
Today 08:28 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:27 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 17th, 2016, 01:51 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singeflicker stooped down and sniffed at the rabbit hole. He knew very well that the hare wouldn't be out for a good amount of time, and that his meal had been lost. He turned back to Lilypelt to make a snide comment that would most likely end up being along the lines of You mouse brain! Learn to watch where your placing your paws! Although his face twisted in horror fading into shock when he watched the she cat begin to cry. "Oh for Darkforest's sake." He muttered still refusing to lean in Starclan. "Why in the name of the Clans are you crying?" He asked honestly confused. He had expected a sharp comment in return or just plain ignorance, but this, this he was not expecting, and he hated it. Crying, he believed showed that one was weak.
Lilypelt sniffled quietly. Firstly, Singeflicker had knocked her to the ground and didn't seem to care on bit. And secondly, he had yelled at her angrily. This had upset her greatly. This was just like every other day of her life. Being bullied, yelled at, having tears roll down her cheek. She wasn't sure if she should tell Singeflicker. She wanted to tell him why, but thought that might make him more angry. Then she would blame herself for that. But if she didn't, he might think she was ignoring him and that would probably make him angry as well. She felt as though she should feel mad at Singeflicker. Afterall, it wasn't her fault! But then again, she was standing in his way. Or did he run into her? Lilypelt was incapable of being angry towards other cats, normally blaming her. Remembering Singeflicker was still there, she thought of how she should reply. Finally, in reply, she simply shrugged. Her head down and droplets of tears falling down onto the grass below.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old November 17th, 2016, 05:39 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@S A G I E
Dovecloud sighed and leaned into her mates touch, her green eyes flickering with sadness and longing "it's the rumors that are going around...their bothering me...."she said, worry laced the words she spoke. Closing her eyes the silver she cat furrowed her eyebrows together and began to think on weather or not to tell her mate about her past. Deciding against it the she cat looked up at her mate and gave a sad smile "I wonder how bluejay and Wingpaw are doing ...by now Wingpaw should've gotten her warrior name" she said as the small light came back in her eyes.
Gorsefeather smiled. "I'm sure they are fine, Dovecloud." He meowed. Truly, Gorsefeather didn't care how Wingpaw and Bluejay were. That was another clan, this is WindClan. Gorsefeather sighed. All these cats beleived in StarClan. Sooner or later these cats would gave to accept that those dead cats aren't going to help. But, 'The Change' would be here soon enough. It would wipe out the cats who did beleive in StarClan. The others? Well...they have a much, much more brighter future. He gazed back down at Dovecloud. "Do you beleive in StarClan?" He asked.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old November 17th, 2016, 10:12 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs

Quote:
Singeflicker smiled to himself. He tried to seem humble and thankful on the outside, yet on the inside he too enjoyed the way Singenight sounded. If he would be leader, then it would mean a lot for the young Savannah. Singeflicker dipped his head to his newly made friend. "Now, if this is going to work, we'll need more supporters. The two of us alone cannot make a revolt happen. More votes are needed." He said thoughtfully attemoting to think of more cats that would be up to support him. Truthfully though, not many cats talked to him, so he wasn't entirely sure if there even were any other cats who shared his disbelief in Starclan.
"It probably won't be that hard to find cats who don't believe in the stars, like us- look for the outcasts here, everyone who's been left out by the traditional lifestyle. I think." Mumbling ideas to herself, Sorrelskip's mind was starting to get very busy, her tail bristling up in thought as she sat down, trying to think- but it really was hard. "I guess I'm better at talking without thinking- maybe that's where you come in! What're your ideas?" That was it- she could be the mouth, and he could be the brains, Since Singeflicker didn't exactly seem to be the most... approachable. His grumpy attitude could be good for winning battles, but would it be good for getting others to eventually join his conquest as well?
Old November 17th, 2016, 12:27 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Lilypelt sniffled quietly. Firstly, Singeflicker had knocked her to the ground and didn't seem to care on bit. And secondly, he had yelled at her angrily. This had upset her greatly. This was just like every other day of her life. Being bullied, yelled at, having tears roll down her cheek. She wasn't sure if she should tell Singeflicker. She wanted to tell him why, but thought that might make him more angry. Then she would blame herself for that. But if she didn't, he might think she was ignoring him and that would probably make him angry as well. She felt as though she should feel mad at Singeflicker. Afterall, it wasn't her fault! But then again, she was standing in his way. Or did he run into her? Lilypelt was incapable of being angry towards other cats, normally blaming her. Remembering Singeflicker was still there, she thought of how she should reply. Finally, in reply, she simply shrugged. Her head down and droplets of tears falling down onto the grass below.
Singeflicker stood there staring at the she cat. Is it really that hard to answer my question? He wondered in almost disbelief. As the tom watched her fighting her self to figure out what to say it dawned on him. If he and Sorrelskip were planning on taking over, then he would need more cats on his side. He let out a sigh, knowing that he would have to act nice to her in order to win her over. "Look, I'm not that good with names, but I'm sorry. I was really into that chase and I wasn't watching my paws. The name's singeflicker by the way, incase you didn't know." He said faking his sympathy quite well.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 17th, 2016, 12:32 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"It probably won't be that hard to find cats who don't believe in the stars, like us- look for the outcasts here, everyone who's been left out by the traditional lifestyle. I think." Mumbling ideas to herself, Sorrelskip's mind was starting to get very busy, her tail bristling up in thought as she sat down, trying to think- but it really was hard. "I guess I'm better at talking without thinking- maybe that's where you come in! What're your ideas?" That was it- she could be the mouth, and he could be the brains, Since Singeflicker didn't exactly seem to be the most... approachable. His grumpy attitude could be good for winning battles, but would it be good for getting others to eventually join his conquest as well?
A slight scowl crawled across his maw. He scanned the clearing hoping for some signs that a cat didn't believe in their ancestors. After landing briefly on Gorsefeather he turned his gazed back to Sorrelskip. "Gorsefeather is a cat that it seems like I could talk to." He said flicking his tail in the grumpy warriors direction. "I'll talk to him later. But still, it's one cat. Three of us still won't be enough." he said thinking. "What we'll probably have to do is get in as many border patrols and hunting patrols as possible and watch their actions. They won't act like most. They will probably be a bit more moody and slacking. If you notice someone casually approach them and talk with them, but don't blow their heads off with questions." He said. "It may take some time, but we will get this done."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 17th, 2016, 12:50 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs

Quote:
A slight scowl crawled across his maw. He scanned the clearing hoping for some signs that a cat didn't believe in their ancestors. After landing briefly on Gorsefeather he turned his gazed back to Sorrelskip. "Gorsefeather is a cat that it seems like I could talk to." He said flicking his tail in the grumpy warriors direction. "I'll talk to him later. But still, it's one cat. Three of us still won't be enough." he said thinking. "What we'll probably have to do is get in as many border patrols and hunting patrols as possible and watch their actions. They won't act like most. They will probably be a bit more moody and slacking. If you notice someone casually approach them and talk with them, but don't blow their heads off with questions." He said. "It may take some time, but we will get this done."

Glancing over in the direction her new friend had been looking earlier, she did notice that Gorsefeather looked to be a lot like Singeflicker himself- though the latter was younger, they both didn’t really act all too nice at first, unless you really did hit some sort of spot in their personality. It wasn’t like Sorrelskip knew these ‘spots’ for everybody, just that she could assume that Singe’s was change, and being able to separate Windclan from the influence of Starclan, our speculated ‘ancestors’ who did nothing but send vague prophecies and pit clan against clan in some sort of battle- speaking of which, there hadn’t been much fighting recently, anyways. She’d heard of the long-ago battle between Winterstar and Fallowstar, leaders of Shadowclan and Riverclan at the time- but that was awhile ago, and just now it was like conflict was finally picking up again in the four clans she knew and loved- or at least she loved one of them, and that was definitely her home, Windclan. “Yeah, I’ll try not to ask too many.” She chuckled a bit nervously, but still retaining her positive attitude.
Old November 17th, 2016, 02:36 PM
I'm a person. From hell.

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyshade View Post
@starfall @/~MaNg|3

Ashpaw crouched down like Sleepingcloud said, eyes gleaming with excitement. "You bet! I'll flush it out, and Goldenpaw, you can catch it when it runs out, got it?" Without waiting for an answer the gray and white apprentice crept down the hole, ready to pursue her prey at any moment.
Goldenpaw nodded as she stepped back behind Ashpaw, Getting ready to run in case she would need to chase the rabbit across the wide moors.

Call me beach if ye want, though!

You can feed my dragon children here! ~

My OC's ~ None yet, there will be some soon! :3
Old November 17th, 2016, 06:42 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@S A G I E
Dovecloud looked at her mate in surprise "of course I do, they've proven themselves, they've shone the clans that's they do indeed exis. Tho usually I wouldn't believe stuff like this, they have not only saved the ones I care about multiple times, they have also saved my life as well." She stated, as she scooted closer to her mate, purring in satisfaction, then looked up at her mate, her green eyes wavering wit her curiosity and love.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 17th, 2016, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by /~MaNg|3 View Post
Goldenpaw nodded as she stepped back behind Ashpaw, Getting ready to run in case she would need to chase the rabbit across the wide moors.
Ashpaw froze, scenting the rabbit just ahead. She carefully inched forward in the darkness, using her whiskers and ears to guide her through the pitch black tunnel. She stopped again when she heard a busy scraping. The rabbit must be expanding its burrow. She waited until the scrabbling was at it's loudest before tearing forward, kicking up dirt. The rabbit spun on its heels and disappeared down another tunnel. Frustrated that her prey had escaped so easily, Ashpaw followed, grateful when the tunnel sloped upwards, signaling that this was an exit. I hope Goldenpaw's ready for this, she thought grimly as the rabbit increased the distance between them.
Old November 18th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post

(DUDE SAME)

Marigoldrise was slightly surprised he wanted to nap- but then she remembered he was just out hunting and was probably tired. She would be napping by now if she caught the prey he did, so of course she could understand his desire for a nap. But to want to sleep with her... That was a new occurrence for her, but not one that was unpleasing. Suddenly the golden she-cat realized that there was a growing silence and she quickly gave him a reassuring smile, nodding. "Yeah, a nap sounds nice." So, she quickly gathered her remains of the rabbit and buried them elsewhere and then returned to Rookpatch's side. A small, shy smile was sent his way as she settled to lay down beside him, waiting for him to also lay down. Debating if she should press closer to him after he settles, she watched him a moment before retreating her gaze. They just met today, but it seemed they'd known each other forever. If he wanted to sleep closer, she would. If he didn't, she wouldn't. It seemed like a good idea, though he might be too shy to confess if he wanted to be closer. So, without another thought, she decided to wait and see what would happen.
One of his ears twitched nervously and he glanced away, suddenly realizing that the request may have come off rude in some sort of way and that was the last thing he wanted to seem like towards this pretty, sweet she-cat. Fear starting to bubble up inside of him and thoughts that he somehow screwed up by asking to nap instead of actually getting up and doing something swarming his mind and causing his breath to hitch in his throat a bit, his eyes darting back to her to see how she was taking the request. Or maybe she would think it was weird that he desired to nap with her? It could come off as a strange request, they just met and had only been talking for a little bit, so many things could go wrong and all the terrible possibilities flooded his mind, causing his heart to thunder. And then she replied.
It was a simple reply and it caused him to blink.
Wait really? Rookpatch almost wasn't sure that he had heard her right. But no, he did, she was cleaning up after there lunch and seeming to settle down. Dragging in a slow, calming breath, he looked at his paws for a moment before a tiny smile edged up onto his lips and he glanced back at her before he too began to settle down, turning around in a few circles before slowly allowing himself to relax into the grass. They were close, but to be truthful, the calico was terrified he'd push his boundaries if he got any closer and so made no move towards her, despite his desperate desire to be closer to the golden she-cat. Every muscle in his body strained to inch just a centimeter closer, but he was so terrified that it would put her off, weird her out, mess things up.. And so all he could do was look at her in admiration for a second before quickly looking away, trying to hide the look that had just came over him. Clearing his throat quietly, he closed his eyes and shifted his weight a bit, laying his chin in his paws and tucking his tail close.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Closed Thread