Last post by Luminous
Today 04:24 AM

Old September 17th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue began to step lighter. Rosebelly was right to remind him, a mouse was sensitive to vibration, sure, but a mole, more so and he had to be careful. One false move could lose this piece of prey. He stood still and listened again. The vibrations were now easier to hear, and though it may have been his imagination, he through he could almost feel them now in the earth under his paws. Then all at once, the scratching grew very frantic, and sounded close. It's surfacing! He glanced around, knowing that this would be the perfect chance to catch it it only her could see it in time. Then there was quiet again, followed by a snuffling sound and earth being pushed aside. There! He pointed with his tail, praying that Rosebelly would see it, before he made an awful realization at the same moment he saw the mole stiffen. They were upwind. No! No sooner did he have the thought then he saw the spray of earth that told him the creature was diving underground again and darted. "No no no!" The creature was already back underground before he could reach it and desperate, the tom began to dig where he had seen it, hoping to catch it before it got away. "Help me!" he called out to Rosebelly.
Rosebelly mentally cuffed herself for not checking if they were downwind. Mousebrain! She watched Morningblue dig for a few moments before ultimately joining him. If they were lucky, this mole was a slow digger. If they weren't, it was frog for the Clan. Rosebelly unsheathed her claws, and dug as fast as she could. Her muscles burned, and small specks of dirt hit her face. Still, she kept digging. Rosebelly's tail lashed with frustration. That might've been the best bite to eat for days! All because of the stupid wind. Rosebelly gritted her teeth and continued to dig. This could all be pointless, but it was worth the shot.
Old September 17th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Woo, charsite is up n.n

My Mood: Cold

Autumn paused, parting her jaws to taste the air, the scent of multiple cats - some stale, some fresh - catching her interest as she wandered across a regular pathway in the forest. Her fur fluffed up in wariness, her tail twitching. A band of rogues? she wondered, her ears folding back. No, they smell too many. One of the Clans Fern told me about, then? her ears perked up a bit, her orange gaze searching about cautiously, knowing she'd likely receive much less hostility than from rogues, but in her state, any cat could be a threat.

She coughed softly, trying to mute it as best she could, before pushing on, searching for water and juniper, remembering her mother giving her the berries whenever she'd had a cough as a kit. She wouldn't hunt here, now, in spite of her hunger. If these were Clan cats, they would hardly take kindly to her hunting on their territory, and as she was trespassing as it was, she decided she had best not give them more than that reason alone to claw her ears off.
Old September 18th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Morningblue looked up at the sky, still feeling alive from the chase. Then he glanced back the the she-cat and meowed, "No. I think it blew over. Perfect napping weather."
SparrowFang sighed in relief. At least this day hasn't been half as bad as she had expected it to be. Maybe she would enjoy to spend time with MorningBlue tomorrow. She shook her head. She hadn't actually wanted to spend time with some other cat before. She hadn't thought she truly enjoyed anything else before... But this was fun. "Well.. See you later," she smiled, turning and laying in a patch of sun near the Warriors den.
Old September 18th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Rosebelly mentally cuffed herself for not checking if they were downwind. Mousebrain! She watched Morningblue dig for a few moments before ultimately joining him. If they were lucky, this mole was a slow digger. If they weren't, it was frog for the Clan. Rosebelly unsheathed her claws, and dug as fast as she could. Her muscles burned, and small specks of dirt hit her face. Still, she kept digging. Rosebelly's tail lashed with frustration. That might've been the best bite to eat for days! All because of the stupid wind. Rosebelly gritted her teeth and continued to dig. This could all be pointless, but it was worth the shot.
Morningblue dug hastily with Rosebelly there helping. He ignored the rough, and gritty feeling under his claws as he dug, hoping there was still a chance to catch the prey. Suddenly, under their paws, there was movement, and a spray of dirt as the small creature tried to open its tunnel under Rosebelly. "There it is! Catch it!" he meowed in excitement and shock.

Old September 18th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Morningblue dug hastily with Rosebelly there helping. He ignored the rough, and gritty feeling under his claws as he dug, hoping there was still a chance to catch the prey. Suddenly, under their paws, there was movement, and a spray of dirt as the small creature tried to open its tunnel under Rosebelly. "There it is! Catch it!" he meowed in excitement and shock.
Rosebelly quickly bent down and nipped the mole. She purred loudly and sat down the dead mole. "Good eye," she complimented earnestly. The ginger molly dug a small hole off to the side, and placed the mole inside. "Do you want to stop now, or keep looking?" Rosebelly turned to Morningblue, hope evident on her features.
Old September 18th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Rosebelly quickly bent down and nipped the mole. She purred loudly and sat down the dead mole. "Good eye," she complimented earnestly. The ginger molly dug a small hole off to the side, and placed the mole inside. "Do you want to stop now, or keep looking?" Rosebelly turned to Morningblue, hope evident on her features.
When he saw that Rosebelly had managed to catch the precious piece of prey, he sighed out loud and just rested for a breathe on his haunches, his forelegs caked with dirt yet again. "I think this is the best luck that we've had hunting for a moon! I would hate to waste our good luck," he replied, but the tom was starting to feel the effects of going the entire day without so much as a bite of food. In the span of a single day, he's gone with the patrol into Shadowclan's territory, sparred with Rosebelly, and now here he was night hunting. Weakness was beginning to get the better of him.

Old September 18th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
When he saw that Rosebelly had managed to catch the precious piece of prey, he sighed out loud and just rested for a breathe on his haunches, his forelegs caked with dirt yet again. "I think this is the best luck that we've had hunting for a moon! I would hate to waste our good luck," he replied, but the tom was starting to feel the effects of going the entire day without so much as a bite of food. In the span of a single day, he's gone with the patrol into Shadowclan's territory, sparred with Rosebelly, and now here he was night hunting. Weakness was beginning to get the better of him.
"Good idea," she responded. Although only pale moonlight shone through the trees, Rosebelly caught his few moments of frailty. She then realized this tom hadn't eaten in days! Suddenly, Rosebelly unsheathed her claws, and began to dig back up the mole. Once she was finished, she picked up the mole, dropped it, and nudged it towards the tom. "A warrior's well-being is just as important as a kit's. You need to keep your strength up," she murmured, eyes glinting with worry. Rosebelly sat down and waited patiently.
Old September 18th, 2017, 08:55 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Mintkit squealed out a laugh when he began moving her like she was actually flying, squealing as she clung to the Tom's paws. "Marshpaw!" She choked out between giggles, becoming the slightest bit dizzy. But it was a good feeling. She laughed a little bit more, but it all came crashing down at the look on his face after she had growled. Her breath left her, laughs and giggles mixing. She squeezed her eyes shut when she felt them fill with tears from laughing so hard, for the second time that day. Her breath was running away but she wasn't giving chase, too busy laughing as his expression to worry about breathing at the moment. The Tom certainly knew how to make her laugh.

"You- You should've seen- The look- On your-" Mintkit broke off in her sentence several times to laugh as she continued. "Face!" Another mrroow of laughter escaped her lips, gasping softly. His words made her smile even more, ice blue eyes sparkling with warmth and amusement. "Ha! Say that to my precious little face!" She let out another squeaky growl as she ducked her head as close as she could to his, her tongue sticking out playfully and her eyes narrowed in amusement. Then she was on her paws again, batting at him and dancing away happily, delighted laughter escaping her. Her ice blue eyes gleamed as she tickled his nose with her tail, trying to make him sneeze, if only once.

She felt unbelievably light. Like a kit should. But she also felt like an apprentice. Just because Marshpaw had brought out the fun-loving side of her, it didn't exactly take away the mature side. But she found out, for the first time, she could be both. Mature, and playful. Like an apprentice, but also like a kit. A victorious little smile danced across her face. Nobody had ever told her she had to act mature. In fact, her siblings, and even her parents, aunts and uncles encouraged her to act her age, lighten up and have some fun once in a while. But Mintkit had shaken them off with ease. Playing wasn't her style. Not the kit-games her brothers played. Not moss-ball. Or hide-n-seek. Or play-fighting. No, this was real. This was more training than playing. And yet, Mintkit still felt so happy - Like it was a game. But at the same time, like it wasn't.

Her head nuzzled into his shoulder fur, breathing in his warm scent. It was a nice change to the milky smell she constantly smelled in the nursery. It was more woodsy, like trees. She definitely liked that. When he spoke, declaring he wasn't tired, she bounced away before he could spring to her paws, not intent on allowing him to pin her again. She crouched swiftly just as he was getting to his paws, her lips pulled back into a delighted little grin. "Great. That means we can spar a bit more!" She laughed eagerly, fluffing up her fur. Of course it was naturally short, but it made her look a bit more fuzzier - It only added to the adorable kit-look she already had.

"Bring it on, Marshy!" Mintkit challenged to his "Lets go!". "Rawr." She added that squeaky growl in with a teasing little smile, winking at her friend. The she-kit balanced herself, paws spread out, ready to launch herself forward as well. Her tiny tail whipped across the ground, and her teeth gleamed as she grinned, warmth in her eyes, but also a challenge as she settled there, waiting for him to lunge. Her eyes never left his face, calculating, deciding what she would do when he leapt.
The way that the younger cat acted made Marshpaw smile. It made him feel... happy. Very, very happy - like, happier then he could ever have imagined. This was what having someone who liked you felt like. This was what having someone who cared about you being around felt like. This... was what a non-romantic type of love felt like. In that moment Mintkit was his sister, his apprentice, his friend - his best friend, his partner, his deputy, his - everything. The other half. They had just clicked - somehow, some way, and now Marshpaw was thrilled. Life had no possible ending. He sneezed, feeling her tail tickling his nose. "Do you just live to torment me?" The older tom asked with a sigh, batting a paw at her. But there was a smile on his maw and a sparkle in his hues. He was teasing her.

That was what he liked, teasing Mintkit - she was so much fun to tease! She was the best. As she buried her face into his fur, his shoulder, a flash of surprise crossed over the tom. He hadn't seen it coming - which was what surprised him. But he stayed still, looking down at her, with an almost brotherly - or perhaps fatherly - softness to his eyes. He wanted to take care of Mintkit, keep her safe - somehow. Some way. And he would. Nothing had happened on the way over here, right? When she got older he would push it farther. And hope that he didn't get into trouble with her parents. But somehow, he knew that he wouldn't. Everything - and he meant everything - was going to be just fine. How he knew that? Well, he actually wasn't quite - sure. But there was some way that he could feel it, that he could know everything would be just fine as long as he had the young she cat with him.

"Um, yeah it does!" This was spoken just a few moments before he sprang up into a fighting stance, his tail lashing, his eyes alert and ready and playful. In that moment it was him and Mintkit. He and his friend. There was nothing else - not any of the other cats in the Training Cave, not even the cave itself. There was just him and Mintkit and a blurred background - his vision was that focused. But her tiny, squeaky 'rawr' threw him off and he stared at her for a second as though confused, before amusement gleamed in his dark eyes and he began to laugh. Momentarily his whole guard was thrown off as a certain warmth entered his expression. Affection. Not to mention a trace of exasperation, as though he couldn't believe he had thrown her off but he was also partly laughing at her for doing it. Confusing? Just a bit, so it was a good thing Mintkit was pretty good with expressions and picking things like that out.

Otherwise the tom probably wouldn't have conveyed any emotions to her and she would be wondering why he was just standing there. Like an idiot. Laughing, and with his eyes sparking full of emotions. "You're always going to be adorably fierce, Mintkit." The tom purred before he sprang, aiming to bowl her over or wrap her up in one of those awkward warm, pillow-fluffy hugs that he had liked before. Although that would stop their spar, so maybe he could bowl her over instead? He wouldn't hurt her. She was much tougher then she looked, which Marshpaw already knew. He couldn't hurt her might be more accurate. And he wouldn't want to hurt her, despite whatever might come in the future. He would never want to.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 18th, 2017, 11:06 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
"Good idea," she responded. Although only pale moonlight shone through the trees, Rosebelly caught his few moments of frailty. She then realized this tom hadn't eaten in days! Suddenly, Rosebelly unsheathed her claws, and began to dig back up the mole. Once she was finished, she picked up the mole, dropped it, and nudged it towards the tom. "A warrior's well-being is just as important as a kit's. You need to keep your strength up," she murmured, eyes glinting with worry. Rosebelly sat down and waited patiently.
Morningblue looked longingly at the freshkill and swallowed the saliva that was pooling in his mouth at the smell. He nudged it back toward the she-cat. "There are other cats who need this more than me. Growing apprentices, cats in the medicine den, Snowstar."

Old September 19th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Morningblue looked longingly at the freshkill and swallowed the saliva that was pooling in his mouth at the smell. He nudged it back toward the she-cat. "There are other cats who need this more than me. Growing apprentices, cats in the medicine den, Snowstar."
Rosebelly frowned. "What good is a starving warrior? If you want to help your Clan, then eat!" Although there was ferocity in her voice, her expression betrayed this. She was worried. Worried for her friend. Rosebelly impatiently flicked her tail, agitation growing more and more.

(Psst hey, how did you get ur name like that?

Last edited by Role; September 19th, 2017 at 04:18 PM.