Today 12:22 PM

Old June 11th, 2018, 09:45 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Bubbledrop watched as he apologized.
“Hmmph. It’s Bubbledrop.” She meowed, warming up to his apology. He wasn’t so bad, she just hated his snarky actions before. At least he wasn’t as heartless as some of the cats she knew, who rarely ever admitted the had done wrong.
“And don’t worry, there are plenty of places to relax. Seastones is one. Some cats go there just to hang out, regardless of clan.” She meowed. She visited there frequently, and the lulling sound of waves was amazing.
“BubbleDrop. BubbleDrop.” He echoed, “What a unique, beautiful, name.” He purred, and couln’t help but to smile. “SeaStones sounds great!” DarkStorm added. “Thank you.” DarkStorm sat down and closed his eyes. “I’m not sleeping! Just resting my eyes!” He meowed, chuckling faintly. @Silver Fishie

Last edited by CactusHeart; June 11th, 2018 at 10:02 PM.
Old June 12th, 2018, 07:00 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
“BubbleDrop. BubbleDrop.” He echoed, “What a unique, beautiful, name.” He purred, and couln’t help but to smile. “SeaStones sounds great!” DarkStorm added. “Thank you.” DarkStorm sat down and closed his eyes. “I’m not sleeping! Just resting my eyes!” He meowed, chuckling faintly. @Silver Fishie
Bubbledrop narrowed her eyes at him.
“Thunderclan is not a place to ‘rest your eyes’! If you would like to do that, go to Seastones!”
She stomped her paw once more, louder, to try and get him to open his eyes. What am I doing? Any other cat would have attacked him at once. Me? I’m just... making small talk. Very angry and demanding small talk.
Suddenly, his previous words came into focus.
“And complimenting your enemy doesn’t make them weaker, so beat it.”

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old June 12th, 2018, 07:41 AM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:

Bubbledrop narrowed her eyes at him.
“Thunderclan is not a place to ‘rest your eyes’! If you would like to do that, go to Seastones!”
She stomped her paw once more, louder, to try and get him to open his eyes. What am I doing? Any other cat would have attacked him at once. Me? I’m just... making small talk. Very angry and demanding small talk.
Suddenly, his previous words came into focus.
“And complimenting your enemy doesn’t make them weaker, so beat it.”
DarkStorm glared at the cat. “I could rip you to shreds, BubbleDrop, but I haven’t. I’m not leaving yet, I can’t let you just leave.” He stared the cat down, trying to intimidate her.
Old June 12th, 2018, 07:47 AM
boo

Quote:
DarkStorm glared at the cat. “I could rip you to shreds, BubbleDrop, but I haven’t. I’m not leaving yet, I can’t let you just leave.” He stared the cat down, trying to intimidate her.
”Can’t let me just leave?! I’m on my own grounds! I’ll leave whenever I want to, and if you want to fight for it, I bet my clanmates would be perfectly fine with coming to help me out.”
She crouched lower, and real signs of anger began to show. This tom was trying to trick her! He was using his good looks and pretty voice to get on her side! Well, that wasn’t going to happen, not on her watch.
Her ears flattened and she drew her claws out. A lot of cats underestimated her because of her size, but they were wrong.
“Now get out of here.”

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old June 12th, 2018, 07:54 AM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:

”Can’t let me just leave?! I’m on my own grounds! I’ll leave whenever I want to, and if you want to fight for it, I bet my clanmates would be perfectly fine with coming to help me out.”
She crouched lower, and real signs of anger began to show. This tom was trying to trick her! He was using his good looks and pretty voice to get on her side! Well, that wasn’t going to happen, not on her watch.
Her ears flattened and she drew her claws out. A lot of cats underestimated her because of her size, but they were wrong.
“Now get out of here.”
DarkStorm sat down again, “Go ahead, get your clan mates, I’ll wait.” A smug smile replaced a frown, and he slowly drew his claw out. “Your more menacing than you’d think, BubbleDrop.”
Old June 12th, 2018, 08:08 AM
boo

Quote:
DarkStorm sat down again, “Go ahead, get your clan mates, I’ll wait.” A smug smile replaced a frown, and he slowly drew his claw out. “Your more menacing than you’d think, BubbleDrop.”
What am I going to do?
If she ran to get her clanmates, and didn’t find any, who knows what type of a fool she’d look like if she found some, and he wasn’t here!
“Me? Menacing. Wow.
But I think I’d like to fight you on my own, I doubt you could even beat a mouse.”
She hissed, unsheathing her claws.
Growling low in her throat, she slunk backwards, then circled him. If he wanted to act arrogant, he’d have to fight her to earn that right.
What are you trying to prove?
The small voice asked in her head. Nothing! She was just defending her territory.

~pom~

Old June 12th, 2018, 08:29 AM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:

What am I going to do?
If she ran to get her clanmates, and didn’t find any, who knows what type of a fool she’d look like if she found some, and he wasn’t here!
“Me? Menacing. Wow.
But I think I’d like to fight you on my own, I doubt you could even beat a mouse.”
She hissed, unsheathing her claws.
Growling low in her throat, she slunk backwards, then circled him. If he wanted to act arrogant, he’d have to fight her to earn that right.
What are you trying to prove?
The small voice asked in her head. Nothing! She was just defending her territory.
DarkStorm stood completely still. Never strike first He said to himself in his head. “A ‘warrior’ would never kill? Wouldn’t they? If you hit me and then I get hit my a monster, it would look like you killed me.” He laughed maniacally, he knew He wouldn’t actually kill himself just to make a point. @Silver Fishie

Last edited by CactusHeart; June 12th, 2018 at 08:39 AM.
Old June 12th, 2018, 08:39 AM
boo

Quote:
DarkStorm stood completely still. Never strike first He said to himself in his head. “A ‘warrior’ would never kill? Wouldn’t they? If you hit me and then I get hit my a monster, it would look like you killed me.” He laughed maniacally, he knew He wouldn’t actually kill himself just to make a point.
“Let’s leave the What ifs for the medicine cats, shall we?” She hissed.
The show off wasn’t working. He obviously wasn’t intimidated, and she didn’t want to get in a real fight, but she had to chase him away somehow!
“Fine. You want to chat? Leave this territory now and maybe we can meet at Seastones tonight. Stay a moment longer, and I’ll kill you.” She growled.
What are you saying?! The voice in her head screamed. Meeting a tom? At least he hadn’t agreed to it! But she didn’t want to hurt him, and she also didn’t want to see him again. A small part of her whispered about him though, a small part of her wanted to see him again.
You can’t have both, she reminded herself.

~pom~

Old June 12th, 2018, 08:46 AM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:

“Let’s leave the What ifs for the medicine cats, shall we?” She hissed.
The show off wasn’t working. He obviously wasn’t intimidated, and she didn’t want to get in a real fight, but she had to chase him away somehow!
“Fine. You want to chat? Leave this territory now and maybe we can meet at Seastones tonight. Stay a moment longer, and I’ll kill you.” She growled.
What are you saying?! The voice in her head screamed. Meeting a tom? At least he hadn’t agreed to it! But she didn’t want to hurt him, and she also didn’t want to see him again. A small part of her whispered about him though, a small part of her wanted to see him again.
You can’t have both, she reminded herself.
“See you there.” He purred, “I’ll be there, it’s just up to you to be there.” He dipped his head, and trotted back into ShadowClan territory.
Old June 12th, 2018, 09:04 AM
boo

Quote:
“See you there.” He purred, “I’ll be there, it’s just up to you to be there.” He dipped his head, and trotted back into ShadowClan territory.
I can’t believe that worked.
And just like that too! She thought. He really must have been desperate, he had agreed without a bat of the eye. And she had won, technically. And without shedding a drop of scarlet blood on her pelt.
She had conducted in beautifully, but now what? If she didn’t go, he would come here and look for her. If he ran into another Thunderclanner, he would talk to them and they would find out she had let him go without a fight, and had agreed to meet him, against the warrior code.
She’d be ruined!
Her happy mood dimming, she watched him trot away before turning and padding back to camp, she was done patrolling for today.

(Time skip to Seastones?)

~pom~