Today 11:56 AM

Old June 12th, 2018, 09:06 AM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

I can’t believe that worked.
And just like that too! She thought. He really must have been desperate, he had agreed without a bat of the eye. And she had won, technically. And without shedding a drop of scarlet blood on her pelt.
She had conducted in beautifully, but now what? If she didn’t go, he would come here and look for her. If he ran into another Thunderclanner, he would talk to them and they would find out she had let him go without a fight, and had agreed to meet him, against the warrior code.
She’d be ruined!
Her happy mood dimming, she watched him trot away before turning and padding back to camp, she was done patrolling for today.

(Time skip to Seastones?)
(Yes)
Old June 12th, 2018, 10:40 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post

daydream rose with her, arching their back and digging their claws into the dirt in a casual stretch. "its no problem really." they replied kindly. across the clans daydream was made out to be this..sarcastic and rude cat. while yes, they were, but to the cats that knew them, they were kinder, softer, and even maternal. a bit misunderstood in the public eye. they started walking, making sure flashpaw was beside them. "now lets get to camp, its getting a bit late. well get you some freshkill and try to settle down for the night."
The smoky tabby feline was at ease with the enby, and she smiled as they accepted her thank you. Flashpaw waited patiently for Daydream to finish stretching, wondering how they were feeling. Did they think she was annoying? She hoped not. The she-cat hsted having to be herself around camp now and witness all of the hating glares of her Clanmates as she revealed herself to them. She had built her life on top of a tiring facade and it was difficult to let go of it. By now, it was instinct. The feline nodded at the words from them and began to follow her mentor back to camp, trying not to let her shoulders sag or her eyes fall. She had to be strong.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old June 12th, 2018, 05:48 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Rainlight0 View Post
A flash of orange marbled fur appeared behind the leafy bush where her mouse had vanished, and after a considerably loud thud sound, the skittering of the tiny claws of the rodent stopped as the shrill dying cry of the grey animal was cut short and ended in a slight gurgling.

The bush shook violently afterwards, before going still for a few seconds, and then shaking again. A low grunt emanated from it, and after a few more daunting long seconds, A large marbled tabby tom emerged from the branches, shaking his shiny well-kept long fur to rid it of leaves before grumbling about his size and the tiny bush. The tom was large in stature, not as large as a serval, perhaps, but stars was he close. His shoulders were wide and powerful, the fur and skin pulling taunt over the muscles concealed there as he shirted, and the rest of his body was stiff with annoyance, muscles rippling in his irritation. In his jaws was the mouse, limp and dangling lifelessly, which he dropped unceremoniously to the dirt, scratching a few leaves over it to conceal the smell until later.

A frown decorated his face, his brows furrowed. The tom was Redlight, the clan's resident irritated grump. His deep amber eyes finally caught sight of the raven colored molly, and he turned his attention to her, noticing her position from where he had gotten the mouse.

"Was that your catch? My apologies, Galetuft."

His voice rumbled, halfway sarcastic, but mostly sincere, at least with the apology part. He hadn't ever spoken to the molly, Galetuft, personally, but he had gone on patrol when she was assigned to hunt, and he'd seen her around camp, so he wasn't completely clueless to her identity. Though he hadn't seen her lately around the clearing, so he suspected something had happened.

Not that it was his business, of course.

He shrugged, watching her closely. He wasn't going to press for words--he wasn't that much of a dirt-pelt--but he would appreciate an answer to his question. If she was the cat after that catch, she had all but chased the poor creature into his claws, and Starclan knew if he caught something it had to be old, deaf, or blind without assistance. The frown stayed scored through his expression, souring slightly at the ongoing silence as he waited for a response.

@Checkmate
The she cats be blue eyes looked at the tom and flicked one of her ears that had a piece bitten off of it she gave the slightest of nods to redlight he was kinda new to her " indeed it was..but it doesn't matter I'll hunt another you keep it " she meowed sternly with a hint of coldness to it doing her best to cover up her pain . Galetuft twitched her whiskers " redlight correct? " she asked just to make sure his name could be Redfur or redtail for all she knew . She has seen him around a few times but other than that she just stays in the warrior den . Others may call it being lazy but she didn't care. " How did one acquire the name redlight if I may ask? " she meowed tilting her head to the left in confusion and interest it was an unique name well to her anyways her tail curled a few times as she awaited a response . In the silence she felt rather...nervous somehow . Maybe it was because she's been trying to isolate herself from others often ?

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 13th, 2018, 01:41 PM
SemiFunctioning Sociopath

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
The she cats be blue eyes looked at the tom and flicked one of her ears that had a piece bitten off of it she gave the slightest of nods to redlight he was kinda new to her " indeed it was..but it doesn't matter I'll hunt another you keep it " she meowed sternly with a hint of coldness to it doing her best to cover up her pain . Galetuft twitched her whiskers " redlight correct? " she asked just to make sure his name could be Redfur or redtail for all she knew . She has seen him around a few times but other than that she just stays in the warrior den . Others may call it being lazy but she didn't care. " How did one acquire the name redlight if I may ask? " she meowed tilting her head to the left in confusion and interest it was an unique name well to her anyways her tail curled a few times as she awaited a response . In the silence she felt rather...nervous somehow . Maybe it was because she's been trying to isolate herself from others often ?
The large tom's ears twitched slightly at the response and slightly cold, dead tone of the molly in front of him. He resisted the urge to snap at her about whatever problem she was having and trying to shove off onto him by being snarky and snapping at him over a mouse she had obviously lost in the first place.

'Well, if you were a bit more careful about where you're putting your paws, then I, the worst hunter in possibly all the territories, wouldn't have been able to catch it instead of you. Seriously, I'm worse than most kits are at hunting by myself, get it together.'

His mind reeled with the words he wanted to say so badly, but he had already been scolded for his temper today by Goldenstar once, so he didn't want to get the stern talking to a second time in one day, so the most he did was press his lips together roughly, his glare slightly sharper than before.

When she questioned how he got his name, a soft scoff left his mouth, deepening his frown. How should he know the thought process of the leader? Admittedly Goldenstar wasn't the one to give him his warrior name, that had been his predecessor, but still. He had no clue.

"I dunno. Guess it could be for my fur, that's all I can think of, personally."

His voice was gruff and an octave lower than before, controlled. He was fighting the insults that threatened to spill out of his mouth, about her own name not being exactly the norm around the clan, that it sounded more like what a Windclan warrior would be called, and about her attitude, despite him having done nothing to irritate her.. yet. But he held it in, not wanting to waste the chance to have a civil conversation with someone when most of the clan usually ignored or picked a fight with him.

His frown dug deeper into his expression as he watched her closely. She was upset about something, but he doubted she'd tell him. He was a stranger, after all. Though he was no stranger to that emotion she was expressing all over her face.

Still, it was none of his buisness.

"There's going to be very painful moments in your life that will change your entire world in a matter of minutes. Those moments will change YOU. Let them make you stronger, smarter, and kinder. But don't you go and become someone that you're not. Cry. Scream if you have to. Then you straighten out that crown and keep it moving." - Unknown

Just your average Semi-Functioning Sociopath.

My Characters | My dA

Last edited by 0Rainlight0; June 13th, 2018 at 01:42 PM.
Old June 13th, 2018, 02:44 PM

Quote:
The large tom's ears twitched slightly at the response and slightly cold, dead tone of the molly in front of him. He resisted the urge to snap at her about whatever problem she was having and trying to shove off onto him by being snarky and snapping at him over a mouse she had obviously lost in the first place.

'Well, if you were a bit more careful about where you're putting your paws, then I, the worst hunter in possibly all the territories, wouldn't have been able to catch it instead of you. Seriously, I'm worse than most kits are at hunting by myself, get it together.'

His mind reeled with the words he wanted to say so badly, but he had already been scolded for his temper today by Goldenstar once, so he didn't want to get the stern talking to a second time in one day, so the most he did was press his lips together roughly, his glare slightly sharper than before.

When she questioned how he got his name, a soft scoff left his mouth, deepening his frown. How should he know the thought process of the leader? Admittedly Goldenstar wasn't the one to give him his warrior name, that had been his predecessor, but still. He had no clue.

"I dunno. Guess it could be for my fur, that's all I can think of, personally."

His voice was gruff and an octave lower than before, controlled. He was fighting the insults that threatened to spill out of his mouth, about her own name not being exactly the norm around the clan, that it sounded more like what a Windclan warrior would be called, and about her attitude, despite him having done nothing to irritate her.. yet. But he held it in, not wanting to waste the chance to have a civil conversation with someone when most of the clan usually ignored or picked a fight with him.

His frown dug deeper into his expression as he watched her closely. She was upset about something, but he doubted she'd tell him. He was a stranger, after all. Though he was no stranger to that emotion she was expressing all over her face.

Still, it was none of his buisness.
Galetuft flicked her ears again with a nod " interesting... " she meowed then snorted naturally she would be hard to read for face expressions she will keep a straight face ...but it's been getting harder to do so she may have let hints of what she's feeling slip out . But she brought back her expressionless side once again in an attempt to keep others from being nosey about her personal life . Her eyebrow then raised " worst hunter? Well , I think my little slip up helped you . But please the only truly horrible hunters there are is kittypets . They can't hunt even a speck of dust if they had to " she meowed half of her sentence was filled with sarcasm , but seriously ? How can a clan cat , warrior none the less be a bad hunter after years of experience ?! Her tail swished once now noticing the engraved frown upon the toms face which seemed to look well on him if this tom were to smile she would think something was wrong with him. Her ears twitched as she heard another tiny pitter patter of rodent feet making her look behind herself to see another tiny mouse walk out of the Bush a few Fox lengths away how mouse brained are some of the prey around here? Heh..this should be easy for red here. she didn't make an attempt to catch it since she wasn't feeling hungry at all then again she hasn't been interested in food for a few days now. She originally came out here because there were less cats then in camp and is quieter .

Old June 13th, 2018, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Galetuft flicked her ears again with a nod " interesting... " she meowed then snorted naturally she would be hard to read for face expressions she will keep a straight face ...but it's been getting harder to do so she may have let hints of what she's feeling slip out . But she brought back her expressionless side once again in an attempt to keep others from being nosey about her personal life . Her eyebrow then raised " worst hunter? Well , I think my little slip up helped you . But please the only truly horrible hunters there are is kittypets . They can't hunt even a speck of dust if they had to " she meowed half of her sentence was filled with sarcasm , but seriously ? How can a clan cat , warrior none the less be a bad hunter after years of experience ?! Her tail swished once now noticing the engraved frown upon the toms face which seemed to look well on him if this tom were to smile she would think something was wrong with him. Her ears twitched as she heard another tiny pitter patter of rodent feet making her look behind herself to see another tiny mouse walk out of the Bush a few Fox lengths away how mouse brained are some of the prey around here? Heh..this should be easy for red here. she didn't make an attempt to catch it since she wasn't feeling hungry at all then again she hasn't been interested in food for a few days now. She originally came out here because there were less cats then in camp and is quieter .
Redlight wasn't exactly a closed book, he knew that. So when she guessed what he had been thinking about her missing the mouse, he didn't even bat an eye. His lips twitched for a second into a snarky smirk, before falling back into the frown he usually wore. His frown was a permanent fixture, yes, but it did change one in a while, he did have other emotions.

"I never said it didn't, Galetuft. But indeed, I am the worst hunter. Does my size look like I'd be able to move silently anywhere?"

His own tone was sarcastic, mocking even, but there was a trace of deadpanning seriousness and question in it, as if he was genuinely curious about if she thought he could easily move around to hunt. It isn't like he was actually bad at the technique, if he was he wouldn't even be able to catch the mouse skittering practically across his paws. His reflexes were on par with the best of them as well, but his size made him a better fighter, and he thought more about strategy than about where the next mouse or squirrel might be. His ears flattened briefly, and his amber eyes narrowed on her at the mentioning of kittypets though. He was far from fat, and he wasn't pampered by any means. The smaller molly was getting on his nerves, but he remained under control, even if the muscles on his shoulders and neck rippled with the effort of it.

The tom's ear twitched at the noise of the mouse, but he made no move to catch it either, simply sitting down and cleaning between his extraordinarily long claws to free the tufts of grey fur left there from his first catch. Shadowclan wasn't hurting for food, and he didn't feel like humiliating himself to prove a point, either. He suspected that's what she wanted, that of she thought he would easily catch it, but his mind knew that he'd probably step on a branch or into a bush with his huge paws--they were the size of an apprentice's head--and he knew that she'd laugh. He didn't feel like being embarrassed today.

"There's going to be very painful moments in your life that will change your entire world in a matter of minutes. Those moments will change YOU. Let them make you stronger, smarter, and kinder. But don't you go and become someone that you're not. Cry. Scream if you have to. Then you straighten out that crown and keep it moving." - Unknown

My Characters | My dA
Old June 13th, 2018, 06:29 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
"You'll get used to it," Ashnose reassured his apprentice, laughter beginning to fade. "Let's head to the old pine. That might be a little more to your liking." The tom teased, flicking his tail in the direction they were to head. The old pine that Ashnose spoke of was a pine older than any of ShadowClan's elders. Probably far older than some of the cats in StarClan. Despite how old it was, the tree had fallen during a recent storm and now leaned against a few other trees at an angle, half of its roots sticking high up in the air. The tree itself was nothing important at all, but it always seemed like an important landmark in Ashnose's mind. Perhaps pointing it out would help Mistpaw in the future should she ever get lost.
She flicked her ear at the reassurance but said nothing, instead she turned in the direction he pointed. “What’s the old pine? Is it where there’s plenty of prey as well?” She asked, sowmehwat distracted. Her mind was no longer on the territory, instead it was back at camp where the fresh kill pile was. Her stomach, as if reading her thoughts, rumbled with her hunger. Mists pelt heated up with embarrassment and she sped up a bit hoping he didn’t hear. “Come on! Let’s go see the pine!” She called back towards Ashnose
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old June 14th, 2018, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Redlight wasn't exactly a closed book, he knew that. So when she guessed what he had been thinking about her missing the mouse, he didn't even bat an eye. His lips twitched for a second into a snarky smirk, before falling back into the frown he usually wore. His frown was a permanent fixture, yes, but it did change one in a while, he did have other emotions.

"I never said it didn't, Galetuft. But indeed, I am the worst hunter. Does my size look like I'd be able to move silently anywhere?"

His own tone was sarcastic, mocking even, but there was a trace of deadpanning seriousness and question in it, as if he was genuinely curious about if she thought he could easily move around to hunt. It isn't like he was actually bad at the technique, if he was he wouldn't even be able to catch the mouse skittering practically across his paws. His reflexes were on par with the best of them as well, but his size made him a better fighter, and he thought more about strategy than about where the next mouse or squirrel might be. His ears flattened briefly, and his amber eyes narrowed on her at the mentioning of kittypets though. He was far from fat, and he wasn't pampered by any means. The smaller molly was getting on his nerves, but he remained under control, even if the muscles on his shoulders and neck rippled with the effort of it.

The tom's ear twitched at the noise of the mouse, but he made no move to catch it either, simply sitting down and cleaning between his extraordinarily long claws to free the tufts of grey fur left there from his first catch. Shadowclan wasn't hurting for food, and he didn't feel like humiliating himself to prove a point, either. He suspected that's what she wanted, that of she thought he would easily catch it, but his mind knew that he'd probably step on a branch or into a bush with his huge paws--they were the size of an apprentice's head--and he knew that she'd laugh. He didn't feel like being embarrassed today.
Her ear twitched as she thought for a moment " ...hmm...not sure if you want me to say yes or no..maybe if you give it your all...then yes . Other than that .. " she meowed then shrugged giving off a glow that said ' don't know don't care ' . The mouse looked at them and scurried off kicking up dust a bit as galetuft looked back at it well...hope it enjoys it's few minutes of life...until another cat catches it..hmm..Does dying even hurt? Probably not as much as living ... the Molly sighed as she looked back at him to see him cleaning his rather big paws letting curiosity pinch her just a pinch but that quickly washed away with a swish of her tail " I suppose we should do some more hunting other than just sit here all day...it isn't the camp or den after all " she meowed half to herself and to him wondering if he will come along she does need to get a few conversations in today a yawn escaped her mouth feeling exhausted still her body a bit numb so she shook her fur which was still messy . With a twitch of her whiskers she looked at redlight yet again " ...wanna...wanna join? " she asked nervousness was rich in her tone for some reason as she tilted her head to the left . Wondering what his answer would be it would be fine if he didn't come along .

Old June 14th, 2018, 09:35 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Her ears perked at the last part. “Okay,” she whispered, a lot quieter this time. “Let’s go.” The feline picked her way over the sleeping bodies and out into the clearing where patrols were being organized. She looked back at her friend. “How about we just go for a little ‘morning hunting’?” It was sneaky and dishonest, yes, but she lived for a little thrill every day. And hey, it wasn’t that bad. They’d still catch a little something on the way back. Snowspark wasn’t certain how to feel about Luckynight’s “secret”. She was overall just happy that she was opening up to her about it. The white she-cat made a vow to herself that she would react calmly and without judgement, no matter what her friend said. I’ll be calm- for once in my life.
There weren't words to describe the relief Luckynight felt when Snowspark had, without question, agreed to come along and talk with her. She hadn't been a part of Shadowclan long when she met the other shecat and since that time, she had been a dependable friend, someone she could count on. She tried to keep all this in mind as they padded quietly through the shadowy pine woods. Birds sang their morning calls in the stillness, and the black shecat's stomach was fluttering as if she'd found one and swallowed it whole. Nervous, she opened her mouth to speak, then closed it again. A giddy sort of terror lurked in her gaze as she looked at Snowspark. She didn't break stride as she spoke in a hushed voice. "It's bad, Snowspark. I know it is..." she said, swallowing as her ears flattened against her head. What would her friend think of her. Even as a former kittypet, she knew enough about clan life to know that what she felt was wrong. "Real bad."

Old June 14th, 2018, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Her ear twitched as she thought for a moment " ...hmm...not sure if you want me to say yes or no..maybe if you give it your all...then yes . Other than that .. " she meowed then shrugged giving off a glow that said ' don't know don't care ' . The mouse looked at them and scurried off kicking up dust a bit as galetuft looked back at it well...hope it enjoys it's few minutes of life...until another cat catches it..hmm..Does dying even hurt? Probably not as much as living ... the Molly sighed as she looked back at him to see him cleaning his rather big paws letting curiosity pinch her just a pinch but that quickly washed away with a swish of her tail " I suppose we should do some more hunting other than just sit here all day...it isn't the camp or den after all " she meowed half to herself and to him wondering if he will come along she does need to get a few conversations in today a yawn escaped her mouth feeling exhausted still her body a bit numb so she shook her fur which was still messy . With a twitch of her whiskers she looked at redlight yet again " ...wanna...wanna join? " she asked nervousness was rich in her tone for some reason as she tilted her head to the left . Wondering what his answer would be it would be fine if he didn't come along .
His dark amber eyes pierced her straight through with a glare at the first comment. Give it his all, she says. It isn't like he doesn't try or anything, it's just he's used to blundering about when he doesn't have something to charge at that's just as big as himself--which he very rarely found, even in Shadowclan. His paws flexed as he cleaned, focused on his task as she mused to herself for a bit, watching the mouse with one eye as it left.

'Dumb rodent, it'll be dead within the day'

His mind rolled through with the comment, making him chuckle softly to himself. He caught her staring at his paws, and resisted another gurgle of amusement trying to escape his throat. One laugh was too many for the tom, he couldn't give away any more. He stopped his work and let the paw hang limp, his leg still propped in the air as he regarded her, eyes clouded again, but now with very apparent amusement, a stark contrast to his ever-present frown, still decorating the lower portion of his face. He supposed he did have rather large paws, even for a cat his size, so he could guess why she had been possibly curious about them.

What really caught him off guard, though, was her final question. At first the words tumbling from the molly made him scoff and roll his eyes, not appreciating the jab at where he had decided to settle down and clean his paws. If she didn't like being here, he had not qualms with her leaving. However, she got him with the second half, where she asked if he'd like to join her hunting session. This shecat had been around him for a bit of time now, and she caught a lot of his sarcasm and anger, and she still wanted him around? Either she was pitying him, naive, or just dumb. He didn't like any of the options, especially the first.

But... he didn't really want to go to camp, so he supposed humoring her notion was the most entertaining thing he would find at the moment.

"Sure. Why not, though I'm serious when I said I'm bad at hunting, so I'll probably let you get most of the catch."

His voice was gruff and rough as gravel, and he finally put his paw down firmly on the ground, standing to his intimidating height and looking down at her, an eyebrow quirked.

"So... whenever you decide to get off your rump, then."

His comment was harsh, but it held no malice or venom, just plain irritation, just like absolutely every other word that fell from his jaws. He waited on the molly, lazily staring at her and shifting his weight from foot to foot when one side started hurting from standing too long.

My Characters | My dA