Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sig Rating!!!
by 19796
Last post by ollie
Today 05:08 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by poppy
Today 05:01 PM
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 04:59 PM
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 04:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 9th, 2017, 05:43 AM

My Mood: Cold
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Marshfur looked at the sleeping shape where featherlight was had her gaze "who's that?" he asked slowly building trust and confidence with his first friend in the clan.
Old April 9th, 2017, 05:45 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheart View Post
Marshfur looked at the sleeping shape where featherlight was had her gaze "who's that?" he asked slowly building trust and confidence with his first friend in the clan.
"Spotted fur" She said. She sat down and licked her paw

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 9th, 2017, 05:50 AM

My Mood: Cold

Marshfur was surprised, he knew all their names but they seemed a thousand stars away, he snapped out of his daydream and went back to his usual self quiet and bitter. " that's good your kit will be one of great power and wisdom." bowing his head.
Old April 9th, 2017, 05:53 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheart View Post
Marshfur was surprised, he knew all their names but they seemed a thousand stars away, he snapped out of his daydream and went back to his usual self quiet and bitter. " that's good your kit will be one of great power and wisdom." bowing his head.
"Thank you Marshfur." She purred. She looked around and closed her eyes taking the sound around camp.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 9th, 2017, 06:27 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Ah, that attitude. She still had it even after a couple weeks of him being away. The male continued to run after her, picking up his legs with every thrust he landed against the grass. He turned to face her, giving her an obnoxious laugh. ‘’Good to know, Cactuspaw. Yet, you still cease to get rid of me.’’ He knew that the abyssinian’s name was far from the desert plant, but it played in his head. The moment he put out the name how furious she had gotten. The way she snarled at him like he was the enemy. He simply did not know her name, and she made a huge fit out of it. Spiralpaw was scared, that was for certain, but he refused to show his fear. Instead, he walked away. One thing he knew was to never make the wrong she-cat angry. If so, he was bound to lose anything he loved...apart of his body that is. The tom looked down at his legs, they were the most vital part to him. He also liked his tail, and his eyes, nose, mouth. He loved his mouth. Every reply came from it, whether it be friendly, snarky, or advice. He loved his mouth. Mainly because he learned that it most likely annoyed the she-cat running beside him.

‘’I was here first. I have no idea what you’re blabbering about.’’ The tom unsheathed his claws, picking up speed to feel the flight in his jumps. No wonder they loved running. It felt like they were flying. Although, that would be weird for him to think since he never actually flown before. Though he wasn’t afraid of being creative. That was the best part about him. His creativity, and the feline next to him didn’t understand that. She quickly mistook him for some arrogant tom that wanted attention.

Sure, when the two first met, he wanted impress her, but maybe he got too out of paw? Maybe, he went too far? The tom only wished to make friends. Making enemies scared him, most did not know. He could feel the tension when he was around this she-cat. He could feel every hated beam of energy emitting from her. Quite frankly, it scared him. He would had done anything to make it better, but he could not. He ruined his chances so far.

The next best thing that the tom knew he could be to her? Her annoying one-sided friend. Spiralpaw liked to think he was her friend. Especially since she wasn’t that bad in his opinion. They both had just met, got into an argument, and thus...became ene--frienemies. That word was a lot less scary, a lot better. ‘’Of course, I agree, Cactus.’’ The tom snickered. ‘’There’s always a reason for something happening, and perhaps there’s a reason as to why we are...meeting again.’’ He says, feeling a slight wave of confidence hit him. He gave the female a quick look from the corner of his eyes before he sprang faster, leaving her by only a little bit.

He caught sight of the milky colored animal. His eyes clouded over in worry. What was he doing? He didn’t know anything about hunting! The tom couldn’t even hunt himself. It was his weakest skill that he hoped to improve. However, his eyes glanced back at the other apprentice, and for some abnormal reason, he had hoped that he would be able to impress her.

Maybe if he allowed himself to catch this piece of prey, she would praise him, be happy, be thankful! She would probably want to be his friend! Spiralpaw made himself believe these things, and he shot forward following after the rabbit before he skidded low, allowing himself to be slid across the ground, flaking up grass and dirt along the path. As the rabbit turned, Spiralpaw pressed forward, making a sharp turn and catching up to the rabbit.

He felt pride, knowing he was about to strike a kill, and as he was nearing the rabbit to give the final blow, he turned back once towards the other apprentice, giving her a smirk. ‘’Learn from a real master,’’ He remarks before looking forward again.

Darkness took over him.

What Spiralpaw fail to see was a large shrubbery bush in his path. Though the moors were clear fields, there was always that one bush or shrub in the way, and so far...he wasn’t lucky. He took pretty nasty hit in the head, and allowed the rabbit to hop away. A few strange groans could be heard from him, but other than that, he was knocked out.

Deep down, he knew he had deserved it.
The abyssinian flattened her ears to her head at the sound of his obnoxious laugh. If Caracalpaw had the power to kill one voice box, she would straight away have chosen the one that belonged to the brindled tom beside her. It seemed it was going to be harder than she thought, to get rid of such a stupid cat. "My. Name. Is. Not. Cactuspaw," Caracalpaw replied through gritted teeth, refusing to look at Spiralpaw. She didn't want to look at such an ugly face, even the rabbit's backside was better looking than the face of the arrogant apprentice. "It's Caracalpaw!" the apprentice spat, glowering at him for about a second before turning her attention back to the stumpy tail of the rabbit. Why was she even talking to such an idiot? She didn't have time for cats like him! They were unworthy of her attention and no matter what happened, they would never deserve it. Caracalpaw knew how to hold a grudge, and she certainly wasn't afraid to. When it came to holding grudges, the abyssinian could hold one for the rest of her life. It was just a matter of the price the other cat had payed to have the grudge kept for that long.

A roll of the eyes was currently the best response that Caracalpaw had right now. "You technically have no proof of that so i'd shut your big fat mouth," the she-cat snapped, her patience running thinner and thinner with each passing second. Another roll of the eyes was given as the tom started to speed up a little. It wasn't like she minded though. Caracalpaw would give anything to get rid of the stupid idiot that continued to stay in her presence. He was like a burr to her pelt. One question seemed to be the main focus suddenly. Why wasn't he named Burrpaw?

Why couldn't he just leave her alone? All she had wished for was a peaceful day that was free of big idiots like him. "Why are you doing this to me StarClan?" Caracalpaw muttered to herself, sighing in annoyance. If it weren't for the rabbit that she was chasing, Caracalpaw would've ditched the brindled tom and headed straight back for camp. This wasn't worth any of her precious time but duty called and she needed to catch this rabbit. After all, she couldn't waste all the energy she was putting into this now could she?

"Trust me, there is absolutely no reason as to why we are meeting again. You just got in my way," Caracalpaw responded flatly, her yellows hues narrowing in annoyance. The abyssinian didn't know how she had the patience to even reply to each word that came out of his stupid mouth. Unlike Spiralpaw, Caracalpaw saw them as enemies. Not friends. Not frenemies. Enemies. The word enemy didn't scare her and she wasn't afraid to use such a word. Of course, it was never good to gain another enemy, but that was all part of life. There was always going to be someone who had mutual feelings of hatred between you.

Caracalpaw could feel her muscles starting to ache. And badly. She had been running for quite a while and her legs wouldn't last her forever. She wouldn't be able to keep this up. However, she continued to press on, determination flickering in her eyes. She wouldn't give up. Not now, not ever. Her eyes widened ever so slightly as Spiralpaw started to charge ahead of her, but her hues quickly narrowed again. Anger starting to take its place within her yellow orbs.

The clan definitely needed as much prey as possible, but this was her catch! Not his! Caracalpaw didn't want Spiralpaw to catch it after all the hardwork she had put in. She didn't seem to care that the clan just needed food right now, she just cared that he was going to try catch something that she was supposed to catch. The abyssinian could not explain her hatred for the tom. It was the kind of hatred she had never felt for any other cat before him and she couldn't stop it from fueling her anger.

As Spiralpaw shot forward to make his kill, Caracalpaw felt....sadness welling up in her. Despite her anger, she felt rather upset at the same time. She had only been an apprentice for a moon, and not having been born in WindClan, all she wanted to do was the prove herself. The abyssinian didn't give back any snappy replies, her confidence wavering.

No smile of triumph crossed Caracalpaw's face as the brindled tom smashed into a large shrub. The rabbit was then free to hop away as the she-cat skidded to a halt. No concern for her clanmate came either, instead, glistening droplets of water welled up in her yellow hues. "You just had to do that didn't you? You just wrecked the perfect chance for me to prove myself," Caracalpaw snarled softly, her voice trembling ever so slightly. Emotions of anger and sadness were now dominating. Hatred beyond any hatred ever felt before was being felt now. Caracalpaw could see he was on the brink of blacking out. Let me help you. With that, she whacked his head with a forepaw before storming away.

She had had enough.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; April 9th, 2017 at 11:28 PM.
Old April 9th, 2017, 06:44 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
ShinePaw just shrugged at Phantompaw's comment "my family is a mystery..." She sighed.
Phantompaw nearly sneezed, trying to hold back a sudden burst of laughter as she gazed at Shinepaw with bright blue hues. “You have no idea how much of a mystery mine is. Probably, she'll just end up a warrior aged kit who can't do so much as find a mouse in her own nest.” she said once the sudden bought of laughter had stopped and she'd caught her breath.

Last edited by doghouse; April 9th, 2017 at 06:44 AM.
Old April 9th, 2017, 08:33 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
[FONT="TimShes New Roman"]
Phantompaw nearly sneezed, trying to hold back a sudden burst of laughter as she gazed at Shinepaw with bright blue hues. “You have no idea how much of a mystery mine is. Probably, she'll just end up a warrior aged kit who can't do so much as find a mouse in her own nest.” she said once the sudden bought of laughter had stopped and she'd caught her breath.
[/FONT]
ShinePaw snorted too "that is very true. Mouse is her favourite food. Acornpaw's is rabbit and so is mine. It's larger and meatier which gives you the most strength. I always prefer hearty meals." The Molly explained.
Old April 9th, 2017, 10:13 AM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

"She's apart of my life ain't she?" she asked, more rhetorically than anything. It was true, how she wasn't hardly at all selfish, but she got her kit-like behavior from her dad. And she adopted some more kit-like traits from Surgestorm. They were the closest friends, and if someone didn't know better one could mistake her as the Medicine Cat apprentice. But, indeed, she was not. She was a normal apprentice who, like Surgestorm, fell in love with the herbs and more from an injury. She worked well with him and some of the patients, and she was always willing to help, whether it was sorting or cleaning.

"So, besides her expecting kits, how have mom and you been?" she asked, kindness sparkling in her blue eyes. A weird, and highly uncommon trait, in which she had blue eyes. Her breed usually had orange, or yellow, but no. She had blue.
Smokethorn silently agreed with Leopardpaw's rhetorical question, though he didn't speak his approval. He admired her concern for her adoptive parents, and he hoped she would never lose her compassionate trait. Her unique breed always reminded him that she was not his biological daughter which honestly saddened him. He often wondered if there would be a time where she would take interest in her biological parents, and leave both Smokethorn and Sunsong. Sure, the couple adopted many kits, and dealt with the fear of losing them many times, but it was not something to easily get over. For as long as they adopted, they'd both experience the worry of their kit leaving them.

``Hah,`` Smokethorn chuckled softly. It felt strange for his kit to check in on him, and not the other way around. ``Honestly, everything is great, Leopardpaw. But don't you think I should be the one to ask you how you are? Any toms I need to intimidate?``
Old April 9th, 2017, 11:07 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

''Heh,'' Shockpaw scoffed. He found it funny that his mentor thought he could beat them. Shockpaw was a confident, cocky apprentice that knew he was the best at everything he did! The young tom listened to his mentor, nodding. He kept his claws retracted and said, ''I hope I get some scars.'' And, he truly did hope. After all, the apprentice felt that scars displayed bravery, and he wanted to reach that type of bravery. He done as his mentor said, and practiced on the ground for a bit. Just hitting at it until he was ready to aim at his mentor. ''You ready for this?'' The tom challenged.
Chilleap chuckled, "Battle scars are something you should be proud of, I am sure you'll get a few as a warrior." He smiled a bit as he watched his apprentice. He reminded him so much of him when he was younger, although his mentor was a shy and gentle cat. It was amazing how Chilleap turned out the complete opposite of his mentor, every cat thought the gentle mentor would change his "bad attitude" but all it did was make it worse. He was glad he was Shockpaws mentor and not some weak cat, then he could teach him how to be a real warrior. Chilleap smirked, "Quit being chicken and do it." he joked.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 9th, 2017, 11:13 AM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
[no need for sorrys ! i refuse]

At this point, she was tempted to just go back inside the nursery. In there,she was focused on kits then her guilt against her own family, there, she had something to do. To not think. But when her amber eyes laid on her mate Smokethorn,calling her name, all thinking stopped. Her ears perked,a smile reforming on her face. His voice felt so familiar, as she stood up and grew closer to him, his scent filled her nose. Smelled like fresh moors of the territory, which didn't shock her. His eyes,oh his eyes..such a rich golden color, it warmed hr to stare into them, as she could feel her pelt set ablaze again as if she was first crushing on him all over again. He had called her name, and she was here to answer him. She padded closer to him. her paws felt numb,she felt like she couldn't hear anything but how loud her heart was beating,her gaze focusing on her mate and everything around her becoming irrelevant. She couldn't move to fast, still heavy with a new litter of kits. But once she was close enough to him, she immediately pressed her forehead against his. She was drastically shorter then the tom, the warrior having classic windclan features or long,skinny lean limbs. While she was more larger in size, but much shorter as she was built for strength,rather then speed. "Smokethorn," his name was the other thing she said,her voice quivering with emotion. It was a hushed tone,as if she didn't want to break the moment they were having- a reunion. She didn't know what to say, she always felt speechless around her mate.
Smokethorn's throat rumbled with a deep, loving purr as he Sunsong pressed their foreheads together. He leaned against her, offering weight to their touch. His legs felt weak, like they always did around his mate, and his heart practically bounced out of his chest. He always felt anxious around her, like he did when he first noticed her - a kit-crush, he calls it. But it was more than a crush, and he knew it. It was more passionate than a kit-crush, much more stronger and rare, and he was lucky to have it. Smokethorn was lucky to own Sunsong's love. He shivered as she murmured his name. He loved her soft, gentle, motherly tone, the tone that wouldn't even alert a mouse.

Without moving away from Sunsong, without disturbing their current position, Smokethorn whispered, ``I love you, Sunsong.`` His words, so simple, carried a powerful message. His tone was loving, gentle, like her own tone of voice, yet it was gruff and raspy, too, as if to display his range of love for her. And then, after allowing a few moments of silence or time for her to speak, he softly pulled away and began his worrisome rambling. ``Have you been eating? You know how important eating is. Sleeping? Oh, you know how important sleeping is. Are you okay? Are you taking care of yourself?``