Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by Rose
Today 07:39 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:31 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 07:28 PM
YewWood’s Custom Clans!
by YewWood
Last post by YewWood
Today 07:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 13th, 2017, 09:36 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
[FONT="Times New Roman"]

@Ever
Jaguarclaw gave her a soft smile, nodding a bit. Pushing the moss in her direction, he watched as she made up the nest. By the end of it, he couldn't help but note how much more comfortable it appeared compared to any other warrior's. They had done good that day. They collected everything they needed to plus some. The plus some part came from his kittish reactions towards her making the nest. He snatched up a few pieces here and there and shoved them into his nest and even pawed at loose parts of her nest to act like a kit. In the end, Jaguarclaw sat happily in his nest. He didn't appear so kittish anymore and actually looked a little tired. He looked wore out and his stomach rumbled a bit. "Guess my inner demon is asking for food," he laughed a little, tucking his tail close to his stomach as it rumbled fairly loud.

Marbledface wove her nest slowly, the exhaustion from their excursion setting in finally. Her jade eyes watched as Jaguarclaw stole a few pieces and played with the edges, it made the corners of her maw tilt upwards. Just as she finished she heard the sound of a growling stomach and looked over at her friend with an amused grin. Her tail stood high behind her happily, she was finally home and things were beginning to settle back to normal. Jaguarclaw was a little off, but she was beginning to catch glimpses of himself again. "Why don't you go grab something? I could probably use a bite to eat as well." She suggested, getting into her nest. The mottled molly wasn't overly hungry, but if he was getting something she supposed that she could share a nibble. As she finally felt the weight off her legs she stretched them against the edge of her nest, sighing happily as she curled into the plush moss.

Last edited by Ever; May 13th, 2017 at 09:36 AM.
Old May 13th, 2017, 09:43 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post
The nest was comfortable that she laid upon, and the she cat would had stayed there her whole life if given the chance, but even good things came to an end. Chrysanthemumshade blinked open her drowsy eyes, peering at the opening. Once she lifted her head, but slammed it back down, groaning. Warriors had duties. Warriors needed to be awake. She needed to be awake. She knew her sister, Cloverwhisker was awake, and getting started on her warrior duties. The grey she cat lifted her head once more, and wondered if her brother was around. Her green eyes illuminated through the shadows of the den, and slowly, she got out her mossy best and stepped out. She looked around for anyone else, before ruffling her fur and and passing out gently on light paws.

As she stepped out the opening, being greeted by the dawn of day, she stretched her limbs, going down and putting her rump in the air before she quickly got into a normal posture and gave her grey fur a couple rough licks. The day seemed beautiful. A day worth living and making new choices. A new day that made her smile, so the she cat padded around, keeping close to the warrior's den for a little bit. She contemplated on what she would do for the day.

Help the queens and their kits? Go hunting? Bother her siblings? Or maybe even watch some mentors train their apprentices? Anything to keep her busy. Anything to keep her on her paws. Chrysanthemumshade knew well that she needn't bother her sister. The young she cat already had her mind plagued with unnatural duties. Something Cloverwhisker wasn't used to. Being pretty young--too young was never a good thing. A lot more stress on a pretty feline, and that was never good. They were around the same age, conceived in the same litter. Both young and considered to be pretty as doves, but Cloverwhisker was more naive of the two while Chrysanthemumshade valued her smarts. Her sardonic and snarky personality. Honestly, Chrysanthemumshade wondered how long it would be before Halestar would relieve the young she cat of tough duties. No doubt the she cat was proud of her sister, but she worried for her more. And, on top of that she hardly got to spend time with her clumsy, sweet sister.

So, for a moment the she cat sat there, lost in her own mind as she allowed it to run freely on its own. It was better for it to make the decisions for her since she hardly had time to think with the mindset she have racing around. Chrysanthemumshade hung her head down, staring at her small paws as they sunk into the soft dirt.

@RedHead
(Sorry it took so long)

Wolfglare was fast asleep, his long bushy tail wrapped across his nose. Although when someone walked past his nest, the large tom was woken up. He slowly opened his ice blue eyes, first they were just slits, but then he fully opened them and sat up. Letting out a big yawn, the tom stretched out his muscles, then shook his fur out. Well, so much for my nap... Wolfglare got up and nosed his way out of the den, squinting against the sudden brightness. Oh great, it's going to be really warm today... The warrior simply loathed the warmer seasons due to his thick coat. His fur was meant to keep him warm, and that helped him in the very cold seasons, but in new-leaf and green-leaf, the tom simply could not be outside during the day. He usually had to perform clan duties at night, which he didn't mind. His black fur helped him hide in the darkness, and with no sun out, the night was a whole lot cooler than the day.
Wolfglare lay in a shadowy spot just outside of the warrior's den, lifting his paw and licking it, then drawing it over his face. The tom wasn't up for socializing right at that moment, and he hoped none of the cats in the clearing came and approached him. They might want him to go out into the sun. Wolfglare shifted a little so his back was facing the clearing. Hopefully this way, not cat would approach him. He then continued to groom himself.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 14th, 2017, 07:42 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

A single small cat sat in the clearing. Now, sitting still was never easy for the Bengal, and even now it was obvious that her paws were moving very quickly in her almost statue-like state. One thing about Leopardpaw? She would never be in an actual statue-state. After all, she was constantly being driven to do things, wasn't she? Technically no. But there was so much to do around her that she chose to think of it that way. It was just one of the ways that the young cat's mind worked. She didn't think of herself as strange, though, she thought of herself as unique. Special. Different.

A chill blew through the air, causing Leopardpaw to shiver. Bengals like herself rarely had the super-thick coats that they needed in the colder moons, and while it might be new-leaf, the sun had not yet warmed the Clan to the point where it would be hot. When the sun reached it's peak, however, was a pretty warm part of the day. Leopardpaw needed to do something. Just get out and go, to be honest. Because at the moment she was pretty bored. This was also not an often occurance for the young she cat, as she was normally involved in finding something to do. Still being a young apprentice she was about the size of an older kit, and it bothered her when cats got her age wrong.

It seemed to happen more and more often now, and even the normally better-natured feline was finding herself irritated by it. Could cats not just figure out this by looking at her? It wasn't too much of a problem to call a kit an apprentice. But to call an apprentice a kit was, to Leopardpaw, one of the worst things you could do. It irritated her very much. Glancing around for a playmate, her mind turned to her friend. Well... one of her best friends, to be honest. Where is that cat? See, patience was not her best trait. In fact she didn't seem to sport it at all. But she was confident that her friend would show up soon. Sooner or later he always did, and then they could finally hang out more. Maybe get out of the clearing. It was about to get crowded, and Leopardpaw would prefer to be out of here by the time that it was. The Bengal rolled over onto her back, batting at invisible things in the sky with her soft paws as she did so. It was just a game she played with herself when she was bored.

@Hexict

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; May 14th, 2017 at 07:42 AM.
Old May 14th, 2017, 09:08 AM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
They were in a mix of feeling a silent bit of comfort at the other cats words or wanting to bat their ears off. They didnt understand that they blamed themself. They didnt understand that Screechpaw could have been saved if they werent blind. If they couldve saw the dog, they could have landed blows,they could have distracted it better, they could have defended it off better, they could have,¨Dont tell me theres nothing I could have done when Im freaking blind.¨ they snapped, tail dragging across the ground in a flash,¨If I wasnt taken of my sight none of this would have happend! Id would actually be an equal warrior, not having to have extra warriors on every patrol I go on so they can guide me, or just generally feel lie Im a freaking kit getting peoples pity-¨ They were angry, frustrated, yeah they were yelling at Creekgaze but more so yelling at themselves. They were frustrated, have been ever since they were born. Filled with anger and self hatred of their blindness ever since they could take a breath. They sighed,sitting down and letting their head hang low. They probably looked like a mess currently, in the middle of the clearing shouting, fur laced with branches and leaves.
Dear Starclan, the hostility that Pinewatcher showed at that very moment. They didn't understand, yes, but was it really their fault? They weren't blind, they didn't understand the other cat's struggles completely. Creekgaze wasn't an empath, how could they not comprehend that fact? Sure, they despised the treatment they got for their own disability, but they wouldn't say that they wouldn't even try-- if it would not hurt the other feline, they'd say it was honestly piteous. Bristling at the sudden and unwelcome aggression, the enby still flinched at every harsh word. If they thought the blame was on their shoulders purely because they were blind, so be it. Creekgaze's uncharacteristic attempts at kindness were pointless, it seemed.
"Don't you think I get that?", they whispered, venom practically seeping into their voice, still very much wounded by Pine's harsh rejection of their condolences. "I may not be blind, but I think I would get the feeling of not wanting anyone's pity. Cut the crap, okay? Starclan made you this way for a reason. Scorchpaw is gone for a reason. We can't understand it, but it just is. How do you really expect cats to change? It's just how they are. They don't get cats like you, like me." Tail lashing, they sighed. "You can only learn. You can only change. If you don't like the way things are, try to do something about it. I don't know what you expect from me."

baibai

Last edited by oats; May 14th, 2017 at 10:25 AM.
Old May 14th, 2017, 10:37 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@woly
The creme she cat shifted in her nest. Wildpaw looked around at the small herb store. Kestrelberry, one of the only cats she trusted now, was gone. Wildpaw tossed a ball of moss at the wall. She didn't know this, 'Daypaw'. Whaf if he gave her the wrong herbs? Wildpaw grumbled, moving her front paws until she was curled up. Wildpaw had learned to move quickly but carefully so she wouldn't be tired after. Her blue eyes gazed around, Wildpaw flexed her front paws.
Old May 14th, 2017, 11:41 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
@woly
The creme she cat shifted in her nest. Wildpaw looked around at the small herb store. Kestrelberry, one of the only cats she trusted now, was gone. Wildpaw tossed a ball of moss at the wall. She didn't know this, 'Daypaw'. Whaf if he gave her the wrong herbs? Wildpaw grumbled, moving her front paws until she was curled up. Wildpaw had learned to move quickly but carefully so she wouldn't be tired after. Her blue eyes gazed around, Wildpaw flexed her front paws.
Daypaw slinked themselves into the medicine cat den. Everything felt so new, so surreal. Were they really meant to be working with herbs? Were they really not meant to take the path of a warrior ? Their body was laced with exhaustion,eyes tired from the lack of sleep. It felt as if all eyes were on them or something, and they hated it. The one thing that they were meant to do, involved Starclan. They gritted their teeth at the mention of them to be honest. They were the reason they couldnt sleep. Their body felt weak from the lack of sleep, everytime they closed their eyes it felt like they could see a friendly reminder of what they dreamed about.
It was hell to live every day.
So here they padded into the den, the fresh scent of herbs coming to their nose. This den was all their now, their place to get away from everybody, a place they could learn something no body else could. They spotted a warrior they had seen around, Wildpaw was it? They knew Kestrelberry had been treating her for awhile due to her legs not working anymore. They sighed, now thinking it was their problem. They padded in, not bothering to give a greeting instead immediatly going to the back of the herb store. They knew basics, like how to treat cuts and wounds, and things for possible soothing. They looked for a golden like flower, they had seen Kestrelberry using it often with the apprentice. Broom it was called. ¨Good for broken legs...and soothing. Two in one.¨ they mumbled under their breath, deep in thought. They tried to ignore the fact they were doing Starclans work, basically being a slave to them, and instead focused on the fact they had to help someone. Kestrelberry must have stocked up a bit before he retired...atleast hes smart with something. They grabbed the golden flower, proceeding to walk over to the other cat with it in their jaws. Their eyes were in slits of annoyance, something that wasnt uncommon. ¨Im guessing you need your legs checked up on. I know you like to walk but try not to move while I try to do my job.¨
Old May 14th, 2017, 11:58 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupy View Post
Dear Starclan, the hostility that Pinewatcher showed at that very moment. They didn't understand, yes, but was it really their fault? They weren't blind, they didn't understand the other cat's struggles completely. Creekgaze wasn't an empath, how could they not comprehend that fact? Sure, they despised the treatment they got for their own disability, but they wouldn't say that they wouldn't even try-- if it would not hurt the other feline, they'd say it was honestly piteous. Bristling at the sudden and unwelcome aggression, the enby still flinched at every harsh word. If they thought the blame was on their shoulders purely because they were blind, so be it. Creekgaze's uncharacteristic attempts at kindness were pointless, it seemed.
"Don't you think I get that?", they whispered, venom practically seeping into their voice, still very much wounded by Pine's harsh rejection of their condolences. "I may not be blind, but I think I would get the feeling of not wanting anyone's pity. Cut the crap, okay? Starclan made you this way for a reason. Scorchpaw is gone for a reason. We can't understand it, but it just is. How do you really expect cats to change? It's just how they are. They don't get cats like you, like me." Tail lashing, they sighed. "You can only learn. You can only change. If you don't like the way things are, try to do something about it. I don't know what you expect from me."
They werent one to know how to deal with kindness. They didnt mean to ignore Creekgazes comfort, they werent used to that sort of thing. They were used to not many being there for him, so the comfort was new and unrecognizable. They might not have been able to see, but they could still feel every flinch, tremor,and shake that they caused against the other enby. Pinewatcher whipped their head around to face Creekgaze, eyes staring daggers into the others as if they knew exactly where to look, eyes wide and in slits. ¨You dont have the weight of another death simply because you were born a certain way.¨ they said the words slowly and more of in a deep growl. ¨I cant change what I want to change,¨ he wanted to see for Starclans sake, he wanted to be able to see something, to know what colors looked like, to know what Shadowclans land looked like from the way warriors described. ¨And its Screechpaw.¨ Get the name right. They wanted to cry,the wanted to do nothing but apologize for yelling, to just endure the physical comfort that Creek had to offer.
But their pride told them otherwise.
Old May 14th, 2017, 12:12 PM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
They werent one to know how to deal with kindness. They didnt mean to ignore Creekgazes comfort, they werent used to that sort of thing. They were used to not many being there for him, so the comfort was new and unrecognizable. They might not have been able to see, but they could still feel every flinch, tremor,and shake that they caused against the other enby. Pinewatcher whipped their head around to face Creekgaze, eyes staring daggers into the others as if they knew exactly where to look, eyes wide and in slits. ¨You dont have the weight of another death simply because you were born a certain way.¨ they said the words slowly and more of in a deep growl. ¨I cant change what I want to change,¨ he wanted to see for Starclans sake, he wanted to be able to see something, to know what colors looked like, to know what Shadowclans land looked like from the way warriors described. ¨And its Screechpaw.¨ Get the name right. They wanted to cry,the wanted to do nothing but apologize for yelling, to just endure the physical comfort that Creek had to offer.
But their pride told them otherwise.
"You know full damn well I'm only reading your lips, Pinewatcher. Nobody's died because of me yet." They curled a lip over their fang, tail lashing even faster than it had before. The large tabby standing across from them was blatantly aware of the effect of their words, they were sure of it. Of course they did-- they'd just let their apprentice die, that whole pep talk was a stupid thing to say. They couldn't take it back now, though, and the only way they knew how to respond now was in a similar manner to the one they had just been treated to. "Then again, it's a yet. But anyway." Seething, they barely bit out, "Clearly, I know that. Try and work on what you can, unless Starclan loves you so much that they'll make everything better. See what your prayers will give you, since they sure as hell didn't work for me."

baibai

Last edited by oats; May 14th, 2017 at 12:17 PM.
Old May 14th, 2017, 12:23 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Daypaw slinked themselves into the medicine cat den. Everything felt so new, so surreal. Were they really meant to be working with herbs? Were they really not meant to take the path of a warrior ? Their body was laced with exhaustion,eyes tired from the lack of sleep. It felt as if all eyes were on them or something, and they hated it. The one thing that they were meant to do, involved Starclan. They gritted their teeth at the mention of them to be honest. They were the reason they couldnt sleep. Their body felt weak from the lack of sleep, everytime they closed their eyes it felt like they could see a friendly reminder of what they dreamed about.
It was hell to live every day.
So here they padded into the den, the fresh scent of herbs coming to their nose. This den was all their now, their place to get away from everybody, a place they could learn something no body else could. They spotted a warrior they had seen around, Wildpaw was it? They knew Kestrelberry had been treating her for awhile due to her legs not working anymore. They sighed, now thinking it was their problem. They padded in, not bothering to give a greeting instead immediatly going to the back of the herb store. They knew basics, like how to treat cuts and wounds, and things for possible soothing. They looked for a golden like flower, they had seen Kestrelberry using it often with the apprentice. Broom it was called. ¨Good for broken legs...and soothing. Two in one.¨ they mumbled under their breath, deep in thought. They tried to ignore the fact they were doing Starclans work, basically being a slave to them, and instead focused on the fact they had to help someone. Kestrelberry must have stocked up a bit before he retired...atleast hes smart with something. They grabbed the golden flower, proceeding to walk over to the other cat with it in their jaws. Their eyes were in slits of annoyance, something that wasnt uncommon. ¨Im guessing you need your legs checked up on. I know you like to walk but try not to move while I try to do my job.¨
Wildpaw huffed, straightening her body. She rested her head on her paws. Her blue eyes looked up at Daypaw. "So... You're the new medicine cat huh? You would think Starclan would chose some cat a bit...Older?" She had begun to hate starclan, the She-cat hatted them for letting her have nightmares and breaking her spine. Wildpaw rested her head on her paws again, clawing the moss. "Try not to move while I do my job" She couldn't move didn't they know that?! "Fun Fact, you know my spine? It's broken, can't really move much." Wildpaw was going to say something else, but cut herself off. Daypaw could give her the wrong herbs or not help her at all. Wildpaw grumbled, flicking her ears as she glared at the floor.
Old May 14th, 2017, 12:35 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupy View Post

"You know full damn well I'm only reading your lips, Pinewatcher. Nobody's died because of me yet." They curled a lip over their fang, tail lashing even faster than it had before. The large tabby standing across from them was blatantly aware of the effect of their words, they were sure of it. Of course they did-- they'd just let their apprentice die, that whole pep talk was a stupid thing to say. They couldn't take it back now, though, and the only way they knew how to respond now was in a similar manner to the one they had just been treated to. "Then again, it's a yet. But anyway." Seething, they barely bit out, "Clearly, I know that. Try and work on what you can, unless Starclan loves you so much that they'll make everything better. See what your prayers will give you, since they sure as hell didn't work for me."
Pinewatcher stayed silent, looking away from the other cat. They twitched their ears to motion that they had heard the other, though they chose not to respond. They knew Creek was only trying to help, they knew that the other cared for them, and here they were yelling at them. They turned back at them, ¨Im sorry.¨ their voice was softer, though it was a hard thing for them to admit. They werent one to like to admit they are wrong, or that they felt remorseful. They werent going to give a huge sob story on how sorry they felt or how bad they felt, but two simple words that were enough to do. They wanted this yelling to be over, they both probably looks like some married couple yelling at eachother at the moment. They figured the more they yelled, the more they would think, and thinking for them lead to bad things. So hey, why not prevent that.
Closed Thread