Last post by alec
Today 03:47 AM

Old September 27th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Ebonypaw's eyes shone with a spark of respect towards his mentor. That, knowing Ebony, was an honor. To have his respect. His mentor wasn't a total mouse-brain like some other cats, which was a good trait to him. Ebonypaw smiked slightly at the stick, glad to see a long, fracturing crack splitting the wood. His yellow gaze sparked with accomplishment at ruining the long branch, which had been seemingly mocking her from tripping him onto his face. His claws itched to tear more into the hard bark, but he resisted. The stick would come in handy later, perhaps, and it'd be stupid of him to rake his claws through solid wood.The crack was satisfying, the sound anyways, his revenge on the stick. Should he be proud to have gotten revenge on an object? Maybe not, but he still felt a swell of joy in his chest and a tiny smirk on his muzzle. He had proven he could do that move. Ebonypaw smiled, giving a returning gesture. Again, he fluffed out his fur and felt a flicker of pride. "Thanks." He mewed, his tail flicking. Flintheart was a great mentor, after all. "Okay." He mewed, he'd been saying that a lot recently. He was excited inside his uncaring shell, and the shine in his eyes proved it. Ebonypaw looked up at his mentor with curiosity, his ears pricked and his tail flicking. He kept his paws sheathed, like always, as this was only training. The apprentice took a deep breath, running at his mentor and launching into the air.
Throughout his life, Flintheart had found little to nothing truly worth his time after he had earned his warrior name, after having his heart broken by the one she-cat that he had loved and having everyone bully him at a young age because of his size. His experiences had made him the cold-eyed, hardhearted tom that he was now, yet Ebonypaw changed his outlook on life sometimes. It was exciting and interesting to teach a student of his own, help them become better and stronger. The warrior did not let these thoughts dwell though, refusing to grow soft now during a training session. He readied himself as the apprentice prepared to advance towards, his bluish-green gaze fixed on the younger tom with a small determined smirk resting on his muzzle now. The tall, thin-built Burmilla watched as Ebonypaw ran towards him, leaping into the air and as time itself seemed to slow, the mentor launched his body forward, ducking under the apprentice and twisting his body slightly as he went underneath him. He raised a paw and lightly brushed it across the smaller male’s underbelly before they broke away from each other, the mentor tumbling into the loose dirt with a huff. Flintheart heaved himself to his feet and shook his fur, dust flying everywhere for a moment. “That was known as a belly-rake, in this case it was using in action, but can be used in other scenarios such as having your opponent on their back and then performing the move.” He explained, lifting a paw and flexing his claws before the young apprentice’s eyes, “It’s often a the battle move that some result to as a fight-stopper, but that is not always the case.” Flintheart blinked at Ebonypaw, “Do you think you can do this move?”
Old September 27th, 2017, 10:15 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@random melody
The forest sounds and smells welcomed them as they exited camp, a faint chill among the eaves, which Gyrewind didn't mind at all. His lips inspired a smile as he was quietly absent, admiring the surroundings.
"I forgot what hunting without the fear of being attacked felt like," Gyrewind sighed with genuine relief, giving his back a quick stretch before scenting the air. As mood killers may be, he couldn't catch the trace of a single morsel on the breeze. He suppressed a disappointed sigh, telling himself it should be as expected, and gave it another try. Maybe a squirrel... No. It was so faint that Gyrewind thought his mind could have been playing games.
"Well, I guess this won't be that easy...c'mon, let's search around and try to catch some trails." He headed down the heavily trodden path outside the camp entrance until it faded into the forest with perked ears.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)
Old September 27th, 2017, 10:27 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

The Havana Brown sprang through the undergrowth, just like a squirrel or a rabbit might have. He leaped over ferns, tiptoed over dead crackling leaves, pranced around fallen sticks. It was almost as if he was dancing to some form of nature written dance. He pranced around, looking much like an idiot to the unknowing eye. But that's how he was, he was a bit weird and strange. He moved to the beat of his own drum, which normally beat at a rapid and random beat. There wasn't much order to the young warrior, and that was the way he liked it. He didn't want everything to be the same every time. He loved variety. He loved the challenge it brought with it.

Barkskip moved easily through the territory he had been walking for moons, looking for the perfect place to fine the perfect prey. Although he knew that he and his adopted brother Storkflight were challenging each other to a battle of seeing how much prey they could hunt, Barkskip carried along with no rush, no haste no nithing. He just did whatever he felt like doing. He honestly didn't care if his brother beat him. Who knew, maybe they would run into each other and Barkskip would see how well his little brother was doing. But for now he just did his own thing, and when the opportunity came, Barkskip would take it.

@Empress Of Evil
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old September 28th, 2017, 05:37 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post

It was almost on instinct that the long-furred warrior stiffened ever so slightly when Stonestream moved closer to her in order to keep the she-cat warmer in the cold rain. This was far from an act of utter disgust or annoyance, Autumnleaf was just unknown to the feeling of physical affection from someone. She could barely remember when another cat showed her kindness like this male did and while she was grateful for this, she was also self-conscious, not knowing if she made him uncomfortable or anxious in a weird way. “Thank you..” The thin-framed warrior quietly murmured, her tone coming off as soft and almost shy as she grew the need to thank this tom for his caring and loving attitude towards her, despite the fact that she was often seen as a morbid and depressing creature. Autumnleaf lifted her gaze as she turned her head to look up at the grey-furred warrior, listening to him speak with a curious look within her deep emerald-hued eyes. Throughout her life, she had always been an observant female, one to listen rather than speak most of time since cats grew often bored of her constant rambling. The warrior choose not to comment on anything he said, only smiling gently when he uttered a softened laugh. She was not one to know how to respond to others sometimes, which was something that came with her social anxiety and such else when she talked to other cats in general. This tom, Stonestream, was quite an interesting one to listen to and spend time with, even though they only met earlier on this day. Her paws shuffled slightly to tuck underneath her as she repositioned herself into a more comfortable spot beside him, the quiet sounds of the forest being a mere background noise as they laid there, chatting with one another like there was not a care in the world around them. Autumnleaf had never met someone like this before.

As she started to tell him the depressing, violet tale of her early kithood, the long-furred female was grateful that he seemed to listen without looking the least bit bored or annoyed. To be honest, she shouldn’t judge him and compare this warrior to the cats she had met before him. It was just a mere habit she had picked up along with her experiences. “No, it’s okay. Thank you for your words.” Autumnleaf mentioned when he spoke of her family, “I often look to the stars and hope that they look down upon me from the grasses of Starclan.” A low quiet sigh left her parted jaws, the warrior growing almost tired with the calming sound of the rain and the warmth of another against her. She shook her head, however, to wake herself up. The warrior could not remember the last time she had slept for a worthy amount. Her dreams often haunted her when she closed her eyes ever since the fire. Out of the corner of her sight, Autumnleaf watched as he gave his shoulder a few licks, seeming to find a more comfortable position as she did only moments before. There were few cats that she had come to know to be the types that couldn’t sit in one spot for a long period of time or their joints would grow stiff. This made her wonder if Stonestream was one of those selected few, but since he did not mention anything about it, the warrior did not bother him about things that she merely assumed. Although, the bobtail’s ears perked at his words, another smile resting on her maw when he spoke. “Oh, no. You don’t have to worry about that.” She assured him with a purr of her own, “It would take a lot to make me uncomfortable when it comes to personal space. You’re perfect where you are, I just hope you’re comfortable - I know this damp tree stump is no warm den back in camp.” His kind, warm voice made Autumnleaf grow quiet though, looking down at the ground in front of her for a moment. It was almost unreal that she could’ve met someone as kind and sweet to her, knowing how others have tricked and stepped on her, but perhaps this tom was different.

When Stonestream mentioned Lightningkit, her ears flattened ever so slightly at the thought of the male of her past. “Yes - a very large part of the early moons of my life, actually.” She mentioned, her shortened tail flicking behind her as she silently recalled the distant memories for a moment or two in her head. The long-furred warrior felt his tail nudge her gently, making Autumnleaf turn to him once more. She was happy that he didn’t mind listening to her tale of woe. “Thank you. Nobody has ever stuck around long enough to listen.” The warrior admitted, growing quiet once again as he continued. She nodded as he told her a bit of his own family, speaking of his father and mother. “After she passed away and I grew older,, I heard from the elders that my mother was not well known in the clan because of her breed - like me, she was ridiculed because of how she appeared to the eye. Small and weak..” She never got to know much about her parents, especially her father - she didn’t even know his name. With that being said, she decided to continue with her story. “Lightningkit and I grew very close, as I mentioned before, because we both lacked parents. We were able to bond through our tragedies. The two of were inseparable - partners in crime when getting into trouble. Throughout my later nursery moons, we never saw each other as siblings, not once. Best friends, like I said, against the world that looked down upon us with nothing more than sympathy and pity. He would always stick up for me when the other kittens in the nursery would call me tiny or called me out because of my bobtail. He was so sweet to me and protective..” She trailed off for a moment, a pained smile on her maw as she looked down at the ground once more, memories flashing in her green gaze. “Apologies if I repeat myself now and then, it usually happens when I talk about my past.” Autumnleaf mentioned with a soft laugh, though it was a bit fake before she went on, “Soon enough, our apprentice ceremony rolled around and we became known as Lightningpaw and Autumnpaw. I remember my mentor was named Goosefeather, but I do not recall his mentor. Some parts of my past are fuzzy since it happened so long ago. I do remember that his mentor was a she-cat though. We were so overjoyed to become apprentices, eager to train and hunt like real warriors someday - but that’s kind of a cliche, isn’t it?” She joked lightly, blinking at the tom, “Violeteye and Alderstripe were so proud of us that day, heh, I still remember the pride in their smiles as the clan chanted our new names..”
Stonestream didn’t mind sharing his warmth. His pelt wasn’t that thick, but it held a compact composition that made it easier for him to help others warm up. Many others were very apprehensive about sharing their pelt. But, this tom wasn’t. He could feel the molly’s heat colliding with his own, and this only brought him closer to her. As long as she was comfortable, Stonestream didn’t mind. However, he did notice the moment she froze. This made the older warrior perk his ears, and he loosened his grip around her instantly to not coddle her. It was easy for him to regard the fact she was skinny. Her fur clung to her, hiding her bony figure. It was blinding to the eye, but as he got closer to her - it came to his position. Was she not eating? The broad-headed tom felt pretty uneasy in this moment. Should he had...asked her about such? They had been feral cats. Many days they could go without food. Many days, Starclan must not have been happy with them. Though with a frail appearance this molly took on, it was a sick at heart sight. ‘’Of course.’’ She thanked him, but she didn’t need to. He was happy to oblige in keeping her warm. The rain was cold. Most times, to him at least. ‘’I have no problem with sharing this raggedy pelt of mine. At least it’s good for something,’’ He humored, softly chuckling to himself as he recalled the treasured days where he would giddily share his pelt with Leopardcloud. Truth be told, Stonestream was fond of cuddling. He didn’t understand why many prissy warriors didn’t like to share their pelts. They shared a home, they shared prey, even tongues for Starclan sake! Yet, the pelt always had been a sacred thing for many. The tom felt that he was the one rambling this time! Simply she listened to him, staring at him to let him know that he had her attention, despite the rain. When he stopped, laughing a bit, he gave her a soft smile. The tom stopped talking, gazing at her for a moment, watching as she repositioned herself. He wanted to make sure she was comfortable, so it made him reposition himself in her favor. ‘’Sometimes I swear my bones are ancient.’’ There were a few cracking sounds, but they were the good cracks. When you crack your knuckles after typing away for a while. Physically, he was still in top-notch shape. His figure had been sturdy throughout his life, broad and heavily muscled. He was well into his warrior years, and still growing strong.

The older tom’s whiskers twitched - her past was rocky. It was rough. He never been through such torment until his early warrior years. Where he thought he would had been with Leopardcloud for...eternity. Where he thought he would had been a father at twenty moons, but that litter was lost. Where he raised two wonderful daughters, only to watch in despair when their lives were taken from them. Those moments were his most depressing. The most friendliest and kindest warrior had lost his spark. Thus far, who wouldn’t become when you lost the ones you love? Truth be told, he was the sole survivor of his family. They were all taken from him, and he had accepted the fact that he would be lonely forever. It wasn’t so bad when he got used to it. He was still useful to the clan,and he even loved participating in the ridiculous games that the kits made up. So, when Autumleaf mentioned Starclan, hoping that her family was looking down at her on their glorious expanse, he silently hoped the same. Not only that they were watching him, but that they were proud of him. That they were soon ready for him to join them. ‘’I bet it’s extravagant up there.’’ He said, his voice a bit distant as he tried his best to look up at the sky without the rain causing such disruption. ‘’Like nothing ever bad happens. A party everyday. The joy of staying young forever, and with the ones you love.’’ His late mate and kits sprouted in his mind like a delicate flower blooming in Newleaf. The tom had missed the yawning of his companion, or the fact that she was ready to welcome dreamland. His gaze had been focused on the dark clouded sky, blinking every once in awhile. A small sigh had escaped him, and his ears opened upon Autumnleaf’s words. ‘’Heh,’’ Stonestream gave a tiny lick to his jaws. ‘’Well, you know how many are about personal space.’’ Unintentionally, the tom soothed the emaciated molly with his tail. It was an act that he used to do with Leopardcloud, and one that became accustomed to him. Of course, he would stop if she felt uncomfortable with such action. He found that her fur was pretty soft to touch, and that he enjoyed the feel of it against his own. ‘’They’d bite your head off even with one mishap.’’ It happened a few occasions. Not everyone in Thunderclan got along with Stonestream. He particularly found bothering the felines who preferred their personal bubble was a treat. Stonestream had always been a kind tom, but that didn’t mean he would just live on in boredom. ‘’Ah, yes - I’m very comfortable. But, this isn’t about how I feel.’’ It was about her. Since Stonestream was an extremely caring tom, he never liked to focus on himself. As long as she was well, then he would be satisfied.

Being in the clan for as long as she had, he predicted they were in the same age range, but he must had been older than her. It never crossed his mind to get to know the feline, but the tom figured that at some point they had seen each other on multiple occasions. He couldn’t recall a Lightningkit. She had said he was a big part of her life. Most of her moons. ‘’Was he?’’ His ears flicked. ‘’As in...an adopted brother?’’ He assumed much. It was most of what he got from her, never establishing the fact that this Lightningkit was actually her future mate than just someone she was nursing with. Stonestream gave her a soft smile upon her words. Secretly, he could understand why no one listened to such a disheartening story. Personally, he would have preferred something much happier to keep his emotions intact, but getting to know her wasn’t a bad idea. Stonestream had been alone for many moons. He had plenty of friends, but he wanted a companion. A close friend that he could create joyous moments with. Autumnleaf talked further about her mother, and Stonestream listened intently, then seemingly wandered off into his own world for a moment. Talking about parents made him think of his own. When he lost his mother, it wasn’t a sad moment. The old queen was finally liberated from her pain of aching bones. Stonestream had been there by her side, and Leopardcloud was there by his. Sighing, he blinked his eyes, catching Autumnleaf’s next remarks. She went off into talking about Lightningkit. Stonestream was able to calculate her words thoroughly, heeding the fact that this Lightningkit must had been the one she had loved. It made sense. Especially since she had said that they never seen each other as siblings, but as best friends. Stonestream himself had fallen in love with his best friend. No doubt, Autumnleaf had done the same thing. ‘’He sounds like the best friend anyone could have.’’ Stonestream commented. She spoke highly of Lightning, making Stonestream believe that he was still apart of her life. This, he wondered, and he was ready to throw the question at her, but she began talking once more. Her next response brought laughter from him. ‘’Ah, come on. You’re too young to be growing senile now.’’ He joked, gently bumping his shoulder into hers. ‘’It’s alright - don’t worry about it.’’ He brushed it off, blinking at her and awaiting for her to continue her little tale of a tragic past. Though, he could see that she was happy. Had been happy. She was fond of this Lightning - character. She must had loved her adoptive parents...everything seemed so easy for her. She even remembered her mentor’s name! ‘’Far from it, actually,’’ The broad tom purred at her words. ‘’It’s never cliche for apprentices wanting to be warriors. I was like that growing up - though I was a lot more confident, you know?’’ He smiled, then sighed. ‘’I probably had to be the most arrogant apprentice there was back in the day - believe it or not.’’ Stonestream, with age, had learned plenty lessons of narcissism. He stripped all his vainful flaws, maintaining a more friendly, charming attribute. Well, he liked to believe he did such, but when you were in love - you did crazy things. Love had the knack of changing another for the best. It had did a complete adjacent turn with him, and he haven’t even known it. ‘’So,’’ His whiskers twitched with desired curiosity. ‘’I’m guessing this Lightning became much more later on, hm?’’ Putting her story together, and the tender tone that she used to address him in her tale, it wasn’t hard to tell. Yet, if they were still mates, assuming he was still alive, why was she here? In this condition, appearing so devoid of any life? ‘’What..happened to him?’’ He had hoped it wasn’t an out of line question to ask. Maybe it was too personal. Maybe it wasn’t the right time to ask it.
Old September 28th, 2017, 09:00 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Stonestream didn’t mind sharing his warmth. His pelt wasn’t that thick, but it held a compact composition that made it easier for him to help others warm up. Many others were very apprehensive about sharing their pelt. But, this tom wasn’t. He could feel the molly’s heat colliding with his own, and this only brought him closer to her. As long as she was comfortable, Stonestream didn’t mind. However, he did notice the moment she froze. This made the older warrior perk his ears, and he loosened his grip around her instantly to not coddle her. It was easy for him to regard the fact she was skinny. Her fur clung to her, hiding her bony figure. It was blinding to the eye, but as he got closer to her - it came to his position. Was she not eating? The broad-headed tom felt pretty uneasy in this moment. Should he had...asked her about such? They had been feral cats. Many days they could go without food. Many days, Starclan must not have been happy with them. Though with a frail appearance this molly took on, it was a sick at heart sight. ‘’Of course.’’ She thanked him, but she didn’t need to. He was happy to oblige in keeping her warm. The rain was cold. Most times, to him at least. ‘’I have no problem with sharing this raggedy pelt of mine. At least it’s good for something,’’ He humored, softly chuckling to himself as he recalled the treasured days where he would giddily share his pelt with Leopardcloud. Truth be told, Stonestream was fond of cuddling. He didn’t understand why many prissy warriors didn’t like to share their pelts. They shared a home, they shared prey, even tongues for Starclan sake! Yet, the pelt always had been a sacred thing for many. The tom felt that he was the one rambling this time! Simply she listened to him, staring at him to let him know that he had her attention, despite the rain. When he stopped, laughing a bit, he gave her a soft smile. The tom stopped talking, gazing at her for a moment, watching as she repositioned herself. He wanted to make sure she was comfortable, so it made him reposition himself in her favor. ‘’Sometimes I swear my bones are ancient.’’ There were a few cracking sounds, but they were the good cracks. When you crack your knuckles after typing away for a while. Physically, he was still in top-notch shape. His figure had been sturdy throughout his life, broad and heavily muscled. He was well into his warrior years, and still growing strong.

The older tom’s whiskers twitched - her past was rocky. It was rough. He never been through such torment until his early warrior years. Where he thought he would had been with Leopardcloud for...eternity. Where he thought he would had been a father at twenty moons, but that litter was lost. Where he raised two wonderful daughters, only to watch in despair when their lives were taken from them. Those moments were his most depressing. The most friendliest and kindest warrior had lost his spark. Thus far, who wouldn’t become when you lost the ones you love? Truth be told, he was the sole survivor of his family. They were all taken from him, and he had accepted the fact that he would be lonely forever. It wasn’t so bad when he got used to it. He was still useful to the clan,and he even loved participating in the ridiculous games that the kits made up. So, when Autumleaf mentioned Starclan, hoping that her family was looking down at her on their glorious expanse, he silently hoped the same. Not only that they were watching him, but that they were proud of him. That they were soon ready for him to join them. ‘’I bet it’s extravagant up there.’’ He said, his voice a bit distant as he tried his best to look up at the sky without the rain causing such disruption. ‘’Like nothing ever bad happens. A party everyday. The joy of staying young forever, and with the ones you love.’’ His late mate and kits sprouted in his mind like a delicate flower blooming in Newleaf. The tom had missed the yawning of his companion, or the fact that she was ready to welcome dreamland. His gaze had been focused on the dark clouded sky, blinking every once in awhile. A small sigh had escaped him, and his ears opened upon Autumnleaf’s words. ‘’Heh,’’ Stonestream gave a tiny lick to his jaws. ‘’Well, you know how many are about personal space.’’ Unintentionally, the tom soothed the emaciated molly with his tail. It was an act that he used to do with Leopardcloud, and one that became accustomed to him. Of course, he would stop if she felt uncomfortable with such action. He found that her fur was pretty soft to touch, and that he enjoyed the feel of it against his own. ‘’They’d bite your head off even with one mishap.’’ It happened a few occasions. Not everyone in Thunderclan got along with Stonestream. He particularly found bothering the felines who preferred their personal bubble was a treat. Stonestream had always been a kind tom, but that didn’t mean he would just live on in boredom. ‘’Ah, yes - I’m very comfortable. But, this isn’t about how I feel.’’ It was about her. Since Stonestream was an extremely caring tom, he never liked to focus on himself. As long as she was well, then he would be satisfied.

Being in the clan for as long as she had, he predicted they were in the same age range, but he must had been older than her. It never crossed his mind to get to know the feline, but the tom figured that at some point they had seen each other on multiple occasions. He couldn’t recall a Lightningkit. She had said he was a big part of her life. Most of her moons. ‘’Was he?’’ His ears flicked. ‘’As in...an adopted brother?’’ He assumed much. It was most of what he got from her, never establishing the fact that this Lightningkit was actually her future mate than just someone she was nursing with. Stonestream gave her a soft smile upon her words. Secretly, he could understand why no one listened to such a disheartening story. Personally, he would have preferred something much happier to keep his emotions intact, but getting to know her wasn’t a bad idea. Stonestream had been alone for many moons. He had plenty of friends, but he wanted a companion. A close friend that he could create joyous moments with. Autumnleaf talked further about her mother, and Stonestream listened intently, then seemingly wandered off into his own world for a moment. Talking about parents made him think of his own. When he lost his mother, it wasn’t a sad moment. The old queen was finally liberated from her pain of aching bones. Stonestream had been there by her side, and Leopardcloud was there by his. Sighing, he blinked his eyes, catching Autumnleaf’s next remarks. She went off into talking about Lightningkit. Stonestream was able to calculate her words thoroughly, heeding the fact that this Lightningkit must had been the one she had loved. It made sense. Especially since she had said that they never seen each other as siblings, but as best friends. Stonestream himself had fallen in love with his best friend. No doubt, Autumnleaf had done the same thing. ‘’He sounds like the best friend anyone could have.’’ Stonestream commented. She spoke highly of Lightning, making Stonestream believe that he was still apart of her life. This, he wondered, and he was ready to throw the question at her, but she began talking once more. Her next response brought laughter from him. ‘’Ah, come on. You’re too young to be growing senile now.’’ He joked, gently bumping his shoulder into hers. ‘’It’s alright - don’t worry about it.’’ He brushed it off, blinking at her and awaiting for her to continue her little tale of a tragic past. Though, he could see that she was happy. Had been happy. She was fond of this Lightning - character. She must had loved her adoptive parents...everything seemed so easy for her. She even remembered her mentor’s name! ‘’Far from it, actually,’’ The broad tom purred at her words. ‘’It’s never cliche for apprentices wanting to be warriors. I was like that growing up - though I was a lot more confident, you know?’’ He smiled, then sighed. ‘’I probably had to be the most arrogant apprentice there was back in the day - believe it or not.’’ Stonestream, with age, had learned plenty lessons of narcissism. He stripped all his vainful flaws, maintaining a more friendly, charming attribute. Well, he liked to believe he did such, but when you were in love - you did crazy things. Love had the knack of changing another for the best. It had did a complete adjacent turn with him, and he haven’t even known it. ‘’So,’’ His whiskers twitched with desired curiosity. ‘’I’m guessing this Lightning became much more later on, hm?’’ Putting her story together, and the tender tone that she used to address him in her tale, it wasn’t hard to tell. Yet, if they were still mates, assuming he was still alive, why was she here? In this condition, appearing so devoid of any life? ‘’What..happened to him?’’ He had hoped it wasn’t an out of line question to ask. Maybe it was too personal. Maybe it wasn’t the right time to ask it.
As the golden brown-furred warrior told her tale to this male, she would occasionally glance at him out of the corner of her eye, wondering silently about him. It seemed that the two of them were not far off in moons when it came to age, so why had she never met or even seen him before? Had Lightningclaw really taken up that much of her life that her own clanmates had seemed to just be a blur around her throughout the she-cat’s life? Ever since she had been small, her dreams had always been filled with romantic fantasies and hopes to find the one someday, which many cats did, she pieced together, so she was no special snowflake because of that. The rain from outside still came down, but in a softened drizzle rather than heavy raindrops like before. When Stonestream voiced his own opinion about Starclan, the warrior looked up to the sky that peeked through the trees around them. “It sounds wonderful up there..” Autumnleaf murmured, “Rather than having the stress of life on your back, you can take things at your own pace and be with the ones you’ve lost, like you said.” Even though the bobtail often had darkening thoughts and sometimes begged for Starclan to take her life - this cat was not ready to die and she knew this, deep down, despite her depressive state. She wanted to help her clan and perhaps try to do something with her life once more before it was her time to become one with the stars above them. Her ears twitched at his words, however, bringing the bobtail away from her pensive thoughts. “Ah, yes. Some are quite fickle about that sort of thing.” She mentioned, agreeing with the male beside her. The female had been around cats who took their personal space very seriously to a point where they would lash out if others drew too close. It reminded her of an old kithood friend that she had once named Flintheart, who was always so particular about his own little bubble. The Burmilla didn’t like others close to him for a reason she was unknowing of, but that was none of her business, of course. What had happened to him, she wondered, having not spoken to him since they had first became warriors. “If you say so.” Autumnleaf said, looking at Stonestream as he claimed that he was quite comfortable, but also not to worry for his own sake. The older warrior was a humble one, much like she was, at certain times. She respected that about him, her ears twitching silently.

Few cats knew her full-story, as she had probably mentioned before, but this warrior, Stonestream, seemed rather interested in her tale. She could tell that he listened and actually continued to pay attention to her when important parts of her life where mentioned. He soon picked up on how she spoke of Lightningpaw, asking if he was like an adopted brother to her. “Technically, he is my adopted brother, since we were raised by the same couple throughout our nursery moons, but it never really clicked in our heads - seeing each other as anything else, but that.” She explained the best she could, thinking back to those early days when things were less stressful and life seemed to make a little more sense than usual. “To be honest with you, I've never really put much thought into it.” There were multiple reasons because of this, but the main reason was because she didn't really want to recall those memories. The warrior chose not to tell him this detail, deciding that some things were better left unsaid until the time was right. Autumnleaf looked at Stonestream once more, his laughter peeking her attention. It was a warm, happy sound that she liked to hear right now. At his joking words and lightened bumping of shoulders, she let a small smile rest on her maw. “I suppose you're right.” The bobtail remarked with a slight laugh of her own that ended rather quickly after it began. She wasn't usually one to laugh, so it felt rather odd to do so at times. Autumnleaf listened intently, however, when Stonestream began to speak once more about her comment about apprentice cliches. It was nice to her the grey-furred warrior reassure her about this. Though she found herself giggling and nodding in agreement to his words about being arrogant as an apprentice. “There was even a time when I was like that.” She mentioned, admitting this with a little embarrassed laugh, “Lightningpaw and I were a dynamic duo in our early apprentice moons, feeling like we could do anything.” Autumnleaf went silent for another moment, thinking back once again. This was probably the most she had ever been so recalling of her past, but perhaps it would give her some closure in the end. That's what some cats mention to her - closure and other methods similar to such to help her get over the troubles that followed her from the start.

Stonestream’s next words, which were clearly laced with curiosity, made the she-cat eye him with the raise of any eyebrow. He asked her more about her connection with Lightningpaw, which was no surprise, since very few knew their story. “Yes.” Autumnleaf simply said, her gaze resting on her paws in front of her, “But there is more to the story before that, so let me start from there. I wouldn't want to leave anything out in case you'd get confused along the way.” The bobtail went no disrespect by her words, just wanting a chance to tell the whole story so he would perhaps understand. “Lightningpaw and I were never far from one another through the beginning moons of our apprenticeship, even sharing a nest.” She mentioned, a chuckle almost slipping from her, “One day, he and I were called together by our mentors to begin our first lesson in battle training. Of course, we were rather excited about this, scrambling after our mentors as they took us to the training cave to practice sparring.” The warrior paused for a second, letting this process before continuing, “After demonstrating a few moves to us, our mentors instructed to the both of us to practice a fight at that moment. We were determined and there was even some playful teasing in there too. Lightningpaw was always the stronger one out of both of us, excelling in this kind of stuff while I was skilled in hunting.” Autumnleaf looked at Stonestream once more as she furthered this story, “As this continued, we both got so into the fight that Lightningpaw had forgotten to not use his claws.” As she said this, she brought her paw to her throat as she now peered at Stonestream with her deep emerald-hued eyes, “He struck my throat, cutting me and blood soon rushed from the wound as I collapsed in the training area, in shock and pain of what just happened.” She decided to keep quiet now, letting him get his word in about the story so far before she continued on with such.
Old September 29th, 2017, 09:34 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Wolfpaw let out a little yawn, mostly relief to be alone for now. He didn't need to worry too much about safety. He glance up, looking to see if he could see any kind of life. He caught sight of a bushy tail, before it disappeared from his sight. He got up, opening his jaws to see if he smell anything. Wanting to stretch his legs and run, Wolfpaw could smell a faint scent... of Windclan? It was only faint, and one scent. "Are they.... still here?" He said out loud, he was a bit behide in battle training but maybe it wouldn't come to that. He could just shoo them from the territory, he did look pretty scary. Please don't be a warrior, or Blazingstar. He pleaded in his mind

@Nighty

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old September 29th, 2017, 12:18 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Wolfpaw let out a little yawn, mostly relief to be alone for now. He didn't need to worry too much about safety. He glance up, looking to see if he could see any kind of life. He caught sight of a bushy tail, before it disappeared from his sight. He got up, opening his jaws to see if he smell anything. Wanting to stretch his legs and run, Wolfpaw could smell a faint scent... of Windclan? It was only faint, and one scent. "Are they.... still here?" He said out loud, he was a bit behide in battle training but maybe it wouldn't come to that. He could just shoo them from the territory, he did look pretty scary. Please don't be a warrior, or Blazingstar. He pleaded in his mind

@Nighty
The slender tom raced through the territory, his eyes fixed solely on the tail that bounced before him, just a little too far out of reach. He was only vaguely aware that through his chase he had crossed over into the Thunderclan territory, probably the worse place he could possibly be. Windclan and Thunderclan were not exactly in good terms with each other, and the only place he could be that would possibly end up worse was the Dusk Syndicate. Finally, he seemed to be gaining on the hare, it's fluffy white tail seemed to be coming closer to him. He tensed his muscles as he ran, and then sprang forward. His paws hit the rabbit's hindquarters, but it slipped away before he could remember to extend his claws. It slipped away and off into the woods. Now what was he going to do. He was empty jawed and lost in enemy territory. To make matters worse it smelled like there was someone near by, and the feeling of unease settled in his gut. They smelled close, so hopefully to spare him some trouble he called out. "Hey, uh I know someone's there... Please don't attack I didn't mean to come in here... Besides I didn't catch anything anyways." He said, his voice quivering a tiny bit. Though even though he had called out, he took off, fearful of the cat that lurked in the trees. He ran off, thrumming his paws against the ground. Clumsily he jumped around bushes and vines and sticks, trying to escape the shadowed cover of the trees. He ran until a vine caught on his foot. It tripped him up, and he fell, entangled in it's grasp. Oh how he hoped the cat near him hadn't followed.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old September 29th, 2017, 04:45 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
The slender tom raced through the territory, his eyes fixed solely on the tail that bounced before him, just a little too far out of reach. He was only vaguely aware that through his chase he had crossed over into the Thunderclan territory, probably the worse place he could possibly be. Windclan and Thunderclan were not exactly in good terms with each other, and the only place he could be that would possibly end up worse was the Dusk Syndicate. Finally, he seemed to be gaining on the hare, it's fluffy white tail seemed to be coming closer to him. He tensed his muscles as he ran, and then sprang forward. His paws hit the rabbit's hindquarters, but it slipped away before he could remember to extend his claws. It slipped away and off into the woods. Now what was he going to do. He was empty jawed and lost in enemy territory. To make matters worse it smelled like there was someone near by, and the feeling of unease settled in his gut. They smelled close, so hopefully to spare him some trouble he called out. "Hey, uh I know someone's there... Please don't attack I didn't mean to come in here... Besides I didn't catch anything anyways." He said, his voice quivering a tiny bit. Though even though he had called out, he took off, fearful of the cat that lurked in the trees. He ran off, thrumming his paws against the ground. Clumsily he jumped around bushes and vines and sticks, trying to escape the shadowed cover of the trees. He ran until a vine caught on his foot. It tripped him up, and he fell, entangled in it's grasp. Oh how he hoped the cat near him hadn't followed.

Wolfpaw could hearing someone chasing through the territory, catching a faint whiff of rabbit. They are hunting on our territory? Really, Windclan! He followed behide, until they spoke. He didn't catch the tiny quivering in his voice, " Well wh-" He could then hear them start to run again. They aren't getting away with this! Wolfpaw followed behide, being slower than the cat however as he heard a large CRASH before they ran again. He stopped, catching his breath until he heard another CRASH. "This is my chance!" Wolfpaw said to himself, more ambitious to catch this cat. He could prove himself he'll be a great warrior! What if they are Blazingstar? Ah, that would be even better. He tried to find the trail, struggling a little until he saw the cat or what he guessed was the cat. Seeing them trap, he didn't need to rush. " You look too.... small to be Blazingstar, huh I was really hoping you were the cat. " Wolfpaw said, now in sight however his pelt did blend in the forest. He didn't have a amuse look on his face, but some disappointment. They actually don't have the rabbit, guess this was pretty worthless. " Who are you?" He asked, a bit more curious of this cat's name.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old September 29th, 2017, 06:37 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Throughout his life, Flintheart had found little to nothing truly worth his time after he had earned his warrior name, after having his heart broken by the one she-cat that he had loved and having everyone bully him at a young age because of his size. His experiences had made him the cold-eyed, hardhearted tom that he was now, yet Ebonypaw changed his outlook on life sometimes. It was exciting and interesting to teach a student of his own, help them become better and stronger. The warrior did not let these thoughts dwell though, refusing to grow soft now during a training session. He readied himself as the apprentice prepared to advance towards, his bluish-green gaze fixed on the younger tom with a small determined smirk resting on his muzzle now. The tall, thin-built Burmilla watched as Ebonypaw ran towards him, leaping into the air and as time itself seemed to slow, the mentor launched his body forward, ducking under the apprentice and twisting his body slightly as he went underneath him. He raised a paw and lightly brushed it across the smaller male’s underbelly before they broke away from each other, the mentor tumbling into the loose dirt with a huff. Flintheart heaved himself to his feet and shook his fur, dust flying everywhere for a moment. “That was known as a belly-rake, in this case it was using in action, but can be used in other scenarios such as having your opponent on their back and then performing the move.” He explained, lifting a paw and flexing his claws before the young apprentice’s eyes, “It’s often a the battle move that some result to as a fight-stopper, but that is not always the case.” Flintheart blinked at Ebonypaw, “Do you think you can do this move?”
Ebonypaw's stance was full of determination, the look in his ways, the way his tail confidently swished behind him, his paws planted in the dirt and his expression curved into a little smile. He was sure he would make his mentor proud. His mentor was sort of like him. Cold, but not too rude. To some cats, anyways. Ebonypaw was enjoying his company more than the first few moons of his apprenticeship. He seemed so stoic and bossy during their first moon or so. Ebonypaw snapped himself out of the stupid thoughts, they were too soft to ponder during training, he needed to be strong. He shook his muscles to loosen them slightly, and as he pounced into the air he enjoyed the wind blowing through his thick black fur, the feeling almost worth exposing his underbelly for a possible "attack". The small Turkish Angora took a deep breath of clean air, filling his lungs with it. He flicked his tail, gazing down at his mentor as he launched into the air, his ears pinning back slightly. What was Flintheart planning? This was new. The feeling of his mentors paw brushing against his fluffy underbelly made him understand, this was the belly-rake he'd heard about. He landed, a bit of grit flying as he skidded to a landing. He shook the dirt from his pelt, tail lashing slightly. "Clever." He mewed, giving a tiny nod. "I saw that once, with a random apprentice." He informed his mentor, tail twitching as he smiled. He'd not landed on his face, that was an improvement! "I didn't land on my face, at least." He said in a joking way. His breath caught in his throat at the word fight-stopper, though he didn't let himself get too worked up. He flexed his own claws, unable to imagine them covered in blood. He shook away the thoughts, he needed to focus. "I think I can." He replied, any disturbing thoughts gone from his mind.
Old September 29th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Hamiltrash at its finest

My Mood: Yeehaw

(no witnesses please!)

Foxpaw walked to a place heavy with fox cent. He dropped the kits limp bodies and rolled them around in the cent before rolling in the scent himself. After that,he got to work. Unsheathing his claws,he placed one paw on each kit and began tearing. As he sliced blood spilled everywhere. When they had lost most of their blood,foxpaw began cutting himself. they were only minor cuts, foxpaw even slammed himself into a tree several times for some purple bruises. Eventually he stopped and put his paw on his left shoulder. Then.with as much force as he could,he sliced agash in his shoulder. Yowling from the pain,he noticed his vision getting blurry. 'i need to stop' he thought sheathing his claws. Then, he picked up the kits and headed to camp.