Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ghost's art shop!
by glitch
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:42 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by poppy
Today 10:34 PM
Larkswoop Relations Finder
by paris
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:29 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by poppy
Today 10:26 PM
RiverClan Punishments
Last post by occultation
Today 10:26 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 9th, 2017, 11:47 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@woly

He sneezed after her fluffy tail was whisked in his face and blinked. It's like she went from one hundred to zero pretty quickly when she ignored his attitude. But, when she mentioned taking a tour around the territory again, his bright look went to one of pure disappointment. Why couldn't he just do it another day himself and make it less boring? He scoffed, rolling his eyes. He was still excited to be training in combat. “You’ll be the one tired out after today is over!” he said- or more like challenged her in a slight growl. I can beat her! I’m younger so I should have more energy anyways! He just had to make everything into a competition. Even training with his mentor. He wanted to be the best.

He padded beside Wolf, only slightly trailing behind so he knew where to go. He didn't want to get lost on his first day, so would make sure that didn't happen. This would be his first time around the moor, so it was possible even if he knew the scent of his own clan and could tell the difference between the aroma that came from Riverclan and his own. He ran up a hill, finding it rather difficult for his tiny, slim legs to bring himself up. He heard the moor would look pretty from atop a hill so thought it would've been worth it. After a while of his small figure struggling to the top of what felt like a steep mountain, he eventually made it to the top. He gasped in awe, the wind blowing into his face, his fur flowing and ruffling with it. He wasn't disappointed.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]

Last edited by bright !; April 11th, 2017 at 10:56 AM.
Old April 10th, 2017, 01:25 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Clearing

{ @coldheart }
Applecore sat on the edge of the clearing, itching his head and shoulders, and neck, fur flying off. He shook, looking everywhere, ready to hit and run if anyone with anything close to hateful, scary, or rude.
Old April 10th, 2017, 01:34 AM

My Mood: Cold
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Marshfur lied towards the back of the entrance day dreaming of a dimension in which he was popular and had friends in the clan. he went to lick his thick grey fur when he noticed applecore sitting by himself. Marshfur thought deeply applecore seemed to be the only other cat in the clan that was like the others and was lonely. He finally built the courage to approach the warrior praying that applecore did not verbally abuse him like the rest of the clan. as he stalked to behind of the scrawny warrior he stuttered "uhh he-llo applecore" cursing himself for sounding nervous, this was not what warriors were to act like.
Old April 10th, 2017, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheart View Post
Marshfur lied towards the back of the entrance day dreaming of a dimension in which he was popular and had friends in the clan. he went to lick his thick grey fur when he noticed applecore sitting by himself. Marshfur thought deeply applecore seemed to be the only other cat in the clan that was like the others and was lonely. He finally built the courage to approach the warrior praying that applecore did not verbally abuse him like the rest of the clan. as he stalked to behind of the scrawny warrior he stuttered "uhh he-llo applecore" cursing himself for sounding nervous, this was not what warriors were to act like.
Applecore saw him approach and was about to jump and run into the territory until he spoke, and he felt slightly eased. "H-Hi." he said, normally stuttery, not of nervousness, but a trait he picked up. He had a bad past, and during the Evil Era he was used as a push over and slave, and he was abused badly, though he never deserved it. He did what he was told, but cats abused and tortured him, and so he ended up like this; a shaky, skiddish little guy who was ready to run. "W-What do you w-want? I-If you h-hurt me I'll go f-find Bl-Bl-Bl.." he tripped on his words and then coward down as he did, as when he was beat, it was for his stuttering.
Old April 10th, 2017, 01:51 AM

(@bad company)Marshfur drooped his gaze and replied "I-mm not going to hurt you, I just wanted to s-say hello" he stuttered, he slouched back over to his soft spot in the corner.
Old April 10th, 2017, 07:52 AM

Quote:
(@bad company)Marshfur drooped his gaze and replied "I-mm not going to hurt you, I just wanted to s-say hello" he stuttered, he slouched back over to his soft spot in the corner.
Applecore's ears perked and he rose up. "W-Wait, s-sorry... I-I'm just j-j... j-jumpy...." he said, forcing his words out. He managed a smile and followed the tom.
Old April 10th, 2017, 08:00 AM

marshfur purred this is his first friend, he sat down ad quickly licked his thick grey fur. he curled his tail around his torso leaving enough room for applecore to rest beside him.
Old April 10th, 2017, 08:05 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Breezepaw scoffed, ‘’What, I can’t see how my darling brother is doing?’’ She narrowed her eyes, annoyed for a quick second, before she blinked and her caring gaze fell upon him. She wasn’t crazy. She knew he could smell that scent. They both could, but would either one address it? Breezepaw always had been a daddy’s girl in the first place before he met his second mate and decided to have a litter with her. Then, he found himself running after her constantly. Such a sad sight, really it was, but then she lacked her care in their situation.

Breezepaw admired her brother for the simple fact that hept his anger maintained. She knew that he would had love to let out his fury on something--anything, but he would have to be pressured into doing so. And, if she were being honest with herself, she would had loved for him to be aggressive with a certain she-cat she couldn’t stand. Not that she couldn’t stand her, Breezepaw was sweet to everyone--a conniving type of sweet, but she was sweet.

The black and white feline gave her brother once-over look, nodding to him. ‘’Just wanted to make sure you were alright. And, I honestly believe it’s about time we switched places. I have been in that nursery watching Lynxkit and Sorrelkit all day while you’re out here flirting and lollygagging!’’ She fumed at him. Her tail lashed once and she twitched her ears. ‘’It would be nice for some support; especially since our dad and their mom isn’t anywhere near to help us.’’ She rolled her eyes, displeased. She felt alone in caring for their siblings and making sure everyone was alright. She wanted to relax and focus on her own training. ‘’Besides, I think Lynxkit really wishes to see you. You know how much of a role model you are to the precious little thing.’’ She purred lightly at him. Lynxkit would get on all their nerves, but if it was one cat that he was bonded to forever; his older half-brother, Hunterpaw.

Breezepaw looked around, her maw in the air. The scent still wafted in the air, but she chose to ignore it. It was no use running after their father if he weren’t running after them, taking care of them, making sure they were okay. Breezepaw started to walk away, giving her brother a worried glance before she trotted a few distances away to not interrupt his thoughts.
Hunterpaw sighed faintly, shaking his head at his sister. "I was hunting, and you scared away the squirrel." He grouched. But, he couldnt stay angry at his sister. After all, family was important to the young Tom, more important than hunting. Though, he would never say this aloud. Pssh.

Hunterpaw did love his sister. At times, he wondered why she wasnt as messed up as he was. She seemed to sweet and kind to everyone, meanwhile Hunterpaw went around hitting on she-cats and breaking their hearts. It was mostly a way to release all the angry feelings he had inside. And alot of times he worried about that, what could happen if his anger got out of control.

The scent was still in the air, so tempting. Hunterpaw wanted to take off and find his father, but his father never cared anyway so what was the point. Shaking his head, Hunterpaw turned his attention back to his sister, ears flicking as he studied her. "Why doesnt your mentor take you out to train then? Its not your job to watch the little pests." But there was a teasing look in his eyes, and he flicked her tail at his shoulder. "After this, i'll go watch them so you can have some time to yourself." He chuckled and pulled back, watching her pad off a little bit.

Shaking his head, Hunterpaw looked up and took in a long, deep breath. The scent of squirrel lingered, and a hint of rabbit. Hunterpaw padded forward slightly, ears tilted.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old April 10th, 2017, 08:20 AM

Quote:
marshfur purred this is his first friend, he sat down ad quickly licked his thick grey fur. he curled his tail around his torso leaving enough room for applecore to rest beside him.
He smiled as the tom welcomed his presence and he sat next to him. Marshfur was the kindest tom he had been around since the Evil Era ended. "S-So, h-how is your d-day?" he asked, not a big conversation starter.
Old April 10th, 2017, 08:26 AM

Marshfur purred and replied "pretty ordinary, I just came back from hunting and got a few juicy rabbits but that's it." he purred and licked applecores shoulder then gazed back at the clouds.
Closed Thread